IF YOU ARE A GUEST PLEASE READ THIS.

Go down

IF YOU ARE A GUEST PLEASE READ THIS. Empty IF YOU ARE A GUEST PLEASE READ THIS.

Post  Lemon on Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:28 pm

Hi there! Welcome to DWMA, your local Soul Eater forum! Very Happy

Basically... PLEASE JOIN...

We don't have many members yet but we're growing! And anyway, being so small, we have a lovely community feel and it's all very cosy and nice. Smile

We are a proper forum - we're even currently playing an RPG! We do polls, play forum games, and there's a live chat box.

You don't have to be SE-obsessed to join - even if you've only seen a couple of episodes, join and have some fun!!! Very Happy

We're not desperate, honest... O_o

So yeah... Have a look around, and JOIN!!! please.
Lemon
Lemon
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Location : A parallel universe where my friends aren't the kind of people who pull my sleeve and wear walrus costumes to the prom.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

IF YOU ARE A GUEST PLEASE READ THIS. Empty Re: IF YOU ARE A GUEST PLEASE READ THIS.

Post  Tsubaki on Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:37 pm

Stef xD

http://shibusenvskishin.forumotion.com/t79-welcome-guests-please-read-d

But oh well, that one kinda died xD I'll repost my paragraph here xD

Hi Guests! Welcome to DWMA!!!

I'm Lucy or you can call me Tsubaki! Like I said, welcome to the site! We have a great time talking about the amazing anime/manga series that is Soul Eater, as well as other subjects! We have just started an RPG and a mystery game called Kishin coming when we get more members!

I really hope you decide to sign up- I have fun on here and I know the other members do too! I really look forward to meeting you and getting to know you if you choose to join!
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SacfiMoon?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

IF YOU ARE A GUEST PLEASE READ THIS. Empty Re: IF YOU ARE A GUEST PLEASE READ THIS.

Post  Pride Homunculus on Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:47 am

i am happy to join.....i was just looking for a nice fourm just for one anime so i thought of my favoite seirse Soul Eater... and i saw that is was free so i was like "sigh me up" and its small but i can easly have people join if they like Soul Eater....and i am obessed with Soul Eater....well look at my name and picture...and on other forums i would have "Death the Kid and Soul Eater Evans 4ever!!!! <3 <3 <3" on my sig its funny ...i am very happy i joined this forum
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down