(DeathxGracie story) the final word

Go down

(DeathxGracie story) the final word

Post  Pride Homunculus on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:53 am

I hope this is ok i wanted to make one of these and i couldnt think of anything so i thought od one my RPGs with my friends
..............................................................................................................................................................

Gracie looked at Death and smiled he fianlly came back.She hugged him and didnt let go.Zero walked up and grinned."its good to see u again Death."He puts his hand on Death's shoulder and Death looked at Zero.Gracie didnt stop hugging Death."dont scare me like that ever again...." Death looks down at her and smiles."u know i cant keep that promise...."She sighs and looks at him"i know but at least try..."Zero sees a tall man eatting chocolate and wears shiny leather. He glared at Death but Death didnt notce.Zero walked over to the man.Death and Gracie were still hugging."who are you?"Zero asked the man.The Man just back in suprise."uhhhh Mello....friend of Gracie"Zero looks at the man and nods."ok well its nice to meet u..."his hand shoots out.The man slowly shock his hand.Gracie looked at Deaths beiteful,in her case, eyes.Death lightly kisses Gracie's forhead. It had been 7 some odd years and they finally got back together.Mello looked at Zero,"are they together?" Zero looks and nods,"its been 7 years" Mello looked down then walks away. Beyond Birthday walked past Mello and looks at the momment and smiled "its good they are back together.it wasnt good when he was gone"Beyond Birthday looks at Zero.Zero nods in agreement "she didnt fo anything...then start killing people when she really missed him"Death couldnt stop hugging Gracie and it was the same for her.Death heard something ang teried to ingore it.But it only got louder. Soon Gracie fell to the ground with a sword right though her.He started to panic.A black mist glows around Gracie and he pulled outthe sword.The black mist got stonger and stonger but Graice was still bleeding badly.Zero and Beyond Birthday ran out to help but nothing was working.Death knew one thing that would fully heal her but he didnt want to use it.Gracie looksat Death and she screams in pain.Beyond Birthday ran off to find her other friends-Matt Mello and L- they all came running up.Death looks so scared thathe is shaking really badly.Zero looks at Death is worry"dont worry we can do this.."but all the healing they tried it didnt work.Death finally made up his mind and use the spell.He Leans down to her ear and whispers the spell.Gracie looked at him"no you didnt use that spell did you?"Death nods sadly.Gracie starts to cry. "why did you use that?" Death looks at her."remeber what i promised you when we were little?"Gracie looks at him with tears rolling down her cheeks."y-yes."Death smiles warmly."when i make a promise i keep it no matter what" Gracie cries even more tring to make him stop it before it backfires.Death coughs a little but he smiles.Zero looks at Death and found out what spelled he used.He just got back and he was useing that spell.He knew what was coming.Death's vesion got blurry and he didnt say anything.Gracie still cries and hugs him.Death looks and kisses her lips slowly and she kept hugging.Deaths's heart rate slowed alot.He fell on his bakcbut doesnt do anything about it.Gracie cries even more."please dont go."Death looks then closes his eyes.Gracie cries even more and didnt stop crying.Zero looks down trying not to cry.Death looks at Gracie and says "i will all ways watch over you."Zero was in shock.Death's breathing slowed alot too."please Death dont!" Death already had his eyes closed."that spell may have my soul but if i know ur safe i will always be happy."Gracie puts ur head on his cheast one more time and cries."i love you Death...please dont go..."Death sighs then smiles."im sorry Gracie but its to late."He slowy stop breathing.Zero looks down."why the killing curse...it heals the person who it is used on but it kills the user."he hits a tree realy hard.Gracie:cries and sat there and didnt do anything about it.She whispers in Deaths ear."i love you and i will miss you" Mello starts to cry a little.Matt looked away.L he sat there sad.Beyond Birthday looks down. Zero ran off.

i think i will add more later
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (DeathxGracie story) the final word

Post  Tsubaki on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:58 am

OMG THAT IS EPIC!!!! AND NDIOABFHAIONIOVHAICV MELLO AND MATT AOBHCAIVLNABV OMG -dies after reading epicness-

PLEASE WRITE MORE!!! Very Happy
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SacfiMoon?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:59 am

do u really like?
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:03 am

Death the Kid Soul wrote:do u really like?

I love it!!!! Very Happy
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:04 am

thanks...
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:18 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- poor Death! That's so sad Sad Please write more!!!!
Shinigami
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:19 am

ok....but when i was writing it i read it over a few times and i think i was crying....do i like contune on this or do i go to the first post? im confued....
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:23 am

yes you should continue this Very Happy it's great and ASDFGGJKL BEYOND BIRTHDAY <3<3<3
it doesn't matter how you continue this. You can carry on in the original post and post a comment about an update, make a new thread titled *part 2* or post it in the comments, your choice Smile
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

View user profile http://kuravix.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:25 am

ok thanks....i have never gone this before so its like my first time im really happy that u guys like it
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down