(DeathxGracie story) The final word part 2!

Go down

(DeathxGracie story) The final word part 2!

Post  Pride Homunculus on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:28 am

Note: if u have not read (DeathxGracie story)The final word then do not read this read it first then this!thank u and enjoy

..............................................................................................................................................................
Gracie cried and cried.When she finally stopped crying she was emosionless she just got up and vanished.Beyond Birthday followed her and she was talking to her brother,Crona,"i need black blood" Crona nods and pulls out his sowrd and charges at her.Beyond Birthday wanted to stop him but he didnt.Gracie doged it the first time."do you want black blood or not." "sorry i'm afiad.."Crona sighed" sit still."He charged at her again and the sowrd goes right though her.Beyond Birthday froze up.Mello appeared to see her on the ground andis bleeding."it will start now" Zero apeared and points his gun arm at Crona."how dare u hurt her."Crona froze.Mello looks at Zero."shoot him"Zero didnt shoot him.Mello repeated it many times then finally pulled out a gun and points it at Graice.Zero looks then vnishes and appears behind Mello and grabs the gun and throws it in a bush.Mello froze.Gracie got up and looks at Zero."u wouldnt shoot me would you Zero?"Zero laughs."i only listen to 2 people and one of them is dead and the other...well...."Gracie looks.Mello*grabs Gracie by her shirt"snap out of it Gracie!"Zero's arm gun makes a clicking noice...it wasready to fire."put me down!"Mello puts her down."u may shoot."Zero smiles"yes ma'am"He shoots Mello and the huge lazor form the gun hits him.Mello falls to the ground dead.Beyond Birthday was frozen in fear.Though he has killed people one of his old friends just got killed in front of him.Matt appears"he-Mello!" He runs to Mello."what happned?"Beyonfd Birthday walks up and whispers in his hear what happened."really??"looks at Zero who now was hugging Gracie.Crona was scaredso he ran away."i have full black blood now"Zero smiles"good"Beyond Birthday looks at them."are you crazy Mello the guy you knew wour whle life is dead!"Gracie smiles crazy like"so..."Beyond Birthday looks suprised"this is all happening because Death died isnt it?" Gracie freaks oput a little."dont talk about it!"Zero points his gun arm at Beyond Birthday."i will shoot if you want me too"Gracie sighed."no no need"She walks off.Beyond Birthday looked at Zero.Zero walks away.Beyond Birthday sighs."we need to get Death back..."Matt looks at him."how?"Beyond Birthday shrugs.Matt looks at Mello"your as smart a L himself....find a way.."Beyond Birthday sighs"ok i will"he walks off.

Hours later

Beyond Birthday appeared where Matt Mello's body L and Near were all looking at Mello's dead body.Near sees Beyond Birthday woulding a lot of stuff.On his head was a jar of strawberry jam banlanced perfectly."ok i get this*drops everything and the jam fell but he caught it."i have an idea and i might just work"

ok i got a little more this time XD i love dong this now
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (DeathxGracie story) The final word part 2!

Post  Tsubaki on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:11 pm

OMG I LOVE IT!!

NOOOOO poor Mello <3

I can't wait for the next part!!! Very Happy
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SacfiMoon?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:14 pm

lol everyone is dying so far....
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down