(DeathxGracie story)The final word part 3!!!

Go down

(DeathxGracie story)The final word part 3!!!

Post  Pride Homunculus on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:45 pm

Ok this is the final part....well idk but maybe. Well i hope u enjoy this eighter way....
..............................................................................................................................................................

L looks at Beyond Birthday."dude what is the plan?"Beyond Birthday doesnt look at L."my plan is to bring Mello back to life and bring Death back too." Matt looks at Beyond Birthday."How do u know its going to work?"Beyond Birthday laughs."i dont im just geussing.... but it might....it has to do with the must powerful person on earth...and all of us are very powerful..so combine all our powers we can bring Death back..."They all look at Beyond Birthday confused."but without Mello we are powerless..." Near said looking down a little."No im bringing him back too...."Beyond Birthday laughs.He starts to do some spells to bring back Mello."Do you know it will work?"L asked.Beyond Birthday walked one of his spell books at L."Read that.....Matt go get Deaths body please."Matt nods and vanishes.L looks at Beyond Birthday." i see now.."He puts the book down.Beyond Birthday does healing spells.Mello starts to breath."Yes... good...."Beyond Birthday said.Matt comes back with Deaths body."ok i got him" Beyond Beirthday looks and nods."Whats going on?"Mello sits up and looks around."we are tring to bring back Death now...."Beyond Birthday said. Mello looks and nods."ok lets do this....fouce on bring Death back...nothing else..."They all fouce.Beyond Birthday says the spell and black mist flows around Death's body.L looks at the mist.Death breaths a little.The black mist gets stronger as it turns more black."keeps going!"Beyond Birthday says closing his eyes.Death breaths more.Death sits stright up.The mist vanishes."what happened."Death looks around and sees Mello and everyone."u died..and we brought you back to life."Beyond Birthday smiles.Death gets up."so wheres Gracie."Death looks at them."ummm i dont know...she vanished after Zero killed Mello"Death looks then sighs.He vanishes.

He appears where Gracie was.She was sound asleep.He walks up to her.He smiles.She wakes up a little"Death?....i must be dreaming..."He kneesls by her."this is not a dream."She opens her eyes more."Death? Death!"she jumps and hugs him also tackling him to the ground kissing him."i thought u died!"Death looks at her and smiles."i did but i came back.."She hugs him."im soo happy!"Death smiles."now now ur not the only one...."He kisses her and stay like that for the rest of the day.

The End

im sooo happy that Death and Gracie are happy!
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (DeathxGracie story)The final word part 3!!!

Post  Pride Homunculus on Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:03 am

when i read the first one i wanted to cry...it was sad....
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

View user profile

Back to top Go down