DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN]

+4
Admin
KuraVix
kenrioku
Soul~of~Crows
8 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

+D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: +D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN]

Post  Black★Star Wed May 30, 2012 4:27 pm

Shi was seated down against a wall looking at the other people gathered there. He arrived early for his first day here. He then looked down at the ground with his hands in his pockets and goggles on, he glanced upwards every now and then to see if any new people arrived or not.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

http://www.quotev.com/25497520

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Wed May 30, 2012 7:17 pm

[Loki]
Loki smiled as he saw he was having an effect on Win right in the direction he wanted. then Loki turned to john, "Ok lets have a little test drive" smiling he grabbed Johns hand and turned into water that crawled all over John. then it took the form of the beautiful armor and froze. Loki the began to feel the surge of energy beginning to pass through him and John.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 30, 2012 7:23 pm

John felt strong. This was good. The ice was beautiful and comfortable. He ran around in it. No soul shocks. "This feels great!" he yelled out. "But, how is it a weapon?" he asked.

Admin
Admin

https://shibusenvskishin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Wed May 30, 2012 7:50 pm

Shi heard the other students conversing, he heard the sound of a transformation and glanced upwards watching the scene infront of him. "Armor? Made out of ice?" he thought. "Thats something I never thought of......." Shi had looked back down, "Still so many different things out there, huh?"

Last edited by Wolf-Sempai on Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Wed May 30, 2012 8:16 pm

[Loki]
"this is how" Loki said as the armor around john's arm elongated to a sharp point giving it a lanceish look."i function as both an offensive and defensive weapon, the only problem is i can't hold this form forever." Loki changed back into his human form then began to speak again. "I need water to maintain this form whether it comes from the air or a bottle, i need to stay in moist areas and stay hydrated or else the armor and weapons weaken and break more often. This is crucial for you to remember if you are going to be my partner."
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 30, 2012 8:21 pm

"That's cool because I'm a water bender. That might be a problem. But I'm sure that I can fix it," he said, a devilish smile on his face. "I never felt that way before. We should definitely be life partners."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Wed May 30, 2012 8:34 pm

[Loki]
"ok then it look we are partners' oh i should warn you two..." Loki said then stopped and walked over to the door. then in one smooth motion he kicked the door and caught a bucket of water. he then drank all of the water in a mater of seconds and began to finish his sentence "I have boobie-trapped this entire school with pranks so be careful where you step, their isn't anything dangerous... but you might end up a little wet." he said with a giggle. then he walked over to Win and and John "also if you want a nice place to sleep i have a cute little house in town, it has plenty of rooms and..." Loki stopped because he began to blush thinking about living with Win. "well umm yeah... So what do you say."
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 30, 2012 8:38 pm

"I haven't had a decent place to live since..." John's voice trailed off. "Well, yeah I'd love it. And you should know, before you booby-trap the entire school, half of the kids here are meisters with amazing reflexes. The weapons on the other hand...." He smiled in a devilish grin. "Most of them are quite vulnerable."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Wed May 30, 2012 8:48 pm

[Loki]
"well it is a little late with the boobie-traps because i just finished setting them up before i came in here and Win i would like it if you came too, here is the address and see ya later." he placed a slip of paper in her hand and then kissed it. quickly he walked out of the room signaling john to follow with a giant smile all over his face partly because he now had a meister, partly because he met a cute girl, and partly because any minute now some of his boobie-trap would go off.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 30, 2012 9:05 pm

"Loki, where are the booby-traps?" He asked, suspiciously. "More importantly, what kind of booby-traps are they? Because if I turn a corner and fall into a pit, I'm gonna be really pissed."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Wed May 30, 2012 9:14 pm

[Loki]
Loki smirked "pffshh, i told you they are non-lethal. most of them are water buckets,some are trip wires that if they get pulled a pillow will hit you in the face like this" Loki then slid forward and a pillow lightly collided into his face, making him laugh. "god i love pranks."
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Thu May 31, 2012 12:55 am

Shi listened to there conversation before getting up and walking over to his first class, still looking down and avoiding the traps easily. "They had worse in the streets......" He thought to himself as he walked through the hallway with his hands in his pockets. He doubted that he would even get a a partner. "Gah, everyone in this world is stupid anyways, so I wouldn't be able to stand staying with them, much less working with them...." he thought as he walked, accidentally bumping into someone. "Hey." said the kid, he looked the kid in the eye, then continued walking saying nothing. "Any manners much? Or were you born in the streets like an animal huh?" said the kid. Shi raised his hand with two fingers up, not turning around to face him as he did, he continued to walk forward. The kid muttered something and continued on with his day.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Thu May 31, 2012 4:30 am

~Win~

Win felt too flustered to speak or tell Loki that she already owned a small house. Perhaps they could have sleepovers! Win had never had one. All of her close friends were much older than her. She didn't know many people her age.
She had been left alone and still had no idea what time it was or where to go. She sighed and wandered into the academy. She looked around cautiously for any of those traps Loki mentioned. She didn't want to get wet. Not on her first day. People would laugh at her and not want to be her friend. She leaned back against the wall. Perhaps another person would turn up...
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

http://kuravix.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Thu May 31, 2012 9:41 am

[Loki]
"So John what do you think about that Win girl..... i think she is pretty adorable, and i may try to date her." Loki said nonchalantly as he stretched. walking out of the school he hit all the trip wires on purpose so john did have to take a pillow to the face, but it also made Loki smile to see his traps go to use even if it was on him. "I hope Win looks at that paper i gave her because it is also a map of where i placed all the traps."
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 31, 2012 10:25 am

John laughed. "Doesn't that sorta ruin the point of traps if people know where they are?" he asked, "Or were you just trying to make a good impression on your 'girlfriend?'" He laughed again. "Go for it man, she isn't my type."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Thu May 31, 2012 10:35 am

[Loki]
Loki turned a deep shade of red. "she she she isn't my girlfriend yet, i just didn't want here to start out the year all soaked is all" this time Loki accidentally hit a trip wire and it caught him off guard, thinking it was someone coming to attack him his arm turned into the ice lance and scuered the pillow scattering feathers all over the place as spikes grew out of the lance's barrel, ripping the pillow to shreds. once he realized what had happened he quickly retracted his arm and began walking again like nothing had happened.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 31, 2012 10:39 am

John wiped the pillow feathers off his face and laughed again, "Smooth sailing,"he said."Must have set an awful lot of traps to forget about one of them. Either that or you have a really bad memory.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Thu May 31, 2012 10:44 am

[Loki]
"no I have been hitting them on purpose and that last one through me off because you said Win was my girl friend" lance said in a embarrassed tone. the very thought of him and Win together made him blush, she was just to cute for him.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Thu May 31, 2012 11:10 am

-Beyond-

Beyond walked to DWMA.He held 4 book and had a little knife in his mouth.A snake was wrapped around his head.He walked in.He red eyes studied the whole school and the people in it.He knew he would make friends.He looked at his jat of stawverry jam.He contued walking.DWMA.....Death Weapon Meister Acadmey....hmmm instering.... he thinks and still walks.He soon gets tried so he puts his books down and eats his jam with his fingers.Beyond Hears something.He turns but nothing was there.He thought he was going crazy.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 31, 2012 11:15 am

Stein, for future reference, please make all posts in past tense. Thank you!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Thu May 31, 2012 11:19 am

i thought it was...
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 31, 2012 2:25 pm

"Come on," he said, "You could be with her." He triggered a bucket of water. Letting his reflexes take over, he cartwheeled, kicking the bucket in the process. The bucket split open, the water crashing towards Loki. "Loki!" he said, hoping Loki had enough time to dodge it.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Thu May 31, 2012 2:52 pm

[Siru]
"i am finally here...I had to take so many trains to get here." Siru traveled from the wide grassy country that was very far away. She was smart enough that she was allowed ot miss the first half o schoool because she had taken a course at home already. When she arrived she instanlty observed everyone to see if they had any obvious weaknesses. As she walked in she saw a boy transform into a suit of armor. She then over heard that e needed water to retain that form. "Oh so thats easy....consider him beaten." As shepushed her glasses up she walked into the school with confidence. "Now I am able to perfect my soul force even thought it already is powerful." She thought to herself. I wont tell anyone if I am a weapon or meister because tath will already have given away too much information on me and my weaknesses.She was right next to the group of students that was conversing with ice boiy when she moved a door and water fell on top of her. "Whos fault is ithis!" She yelled as she felt water drip beside her glasses. Students were4 chuckling at her and she felt the obligation to fihgt whoever did htis. "What is everyone in this school a coward and cant tell me whos fault this was?" Her glasses shined as she peered around at the students.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

http://purikurastar.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Thu May 31, 2012 2:59 pm

~Win~

Win heard angry yells and snickering from down the corridor. Curious, she skipped towards the sound to see a very strict looking girl drenched in water. Oh no, one of Loki's traps.
She went behind her quietly. "Erm... are you okay? Do you want me to get a towel or something?" she asked. Win felt strangely intimidated by the girl.
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

http://kuravix.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Thu May 31, 2012 3:08 pm

[Siru]

She was surprised when no one answered her but then a nice girl came up to her. She could tell that guys would like her...alot....thats a plus for me She thought. Siru changed her personality drastically as she looked kindly at the girl and said with a smile and said "that would be lovely thank you! But I would really like it if you told me who did this...that is if you know of course." She made a pulse from her soul force go to her hair whiched dried her hair insteantly. The ponytails flew up and her dark blue hair shined brightly. The pulse looked like it could be from a weapon or a meister...but Siru made sure the girl knew that she had power. She looked at Win. "Whats your name? Im Siru...i know its weird but thats my name....also could you bring me to the towels?"
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

http://purikurastar.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum: