DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN]

+4
Admin
KuraVix
kenrioku
Soul~of~Crows
8 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

+D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN] - Page 7 Empty Re: +D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN]

Post  Black★Star Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:25 pm

Shi transformed in Siru's hands, he felt powerful, he felt something he's never felt before, something he couldn't really place. He felt his soul actually trust someone almost immediately. He looked at Siru "My pleasure...." he answered. He never really spoke like that but he saw some other people do it here and there. He transformed back to normal and watched her leave. He heard what she said, a bit confused but chose to just shrug it off. "Looks like I got a partner..." he said.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

http://www.quotev.com/25497520

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:13 am

-Beyond-

Beyond sighed.He probbaly was never going to get in DEAF.He wanted to walk away but he just stood there.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:38 pm

[Loki & John]
John nodded and the two began to link souls for a resonance. Each inch closer the souls came together the more power they began to feel. Then with a burst of energy the two souls made contact sending a tingling shock wave though the boys body's. the armor then began to change ice wings began to grow out of the armors back, spikes came jutting out of the shoulder pieces, and the helmet donned the shape of a dragon's head. as seconds passed the armor resembled more and more of a bipedal dragon and in the hands of the dragon were two swords.
[Loki]
Loki felt light headed and drained the only thing keeping him awake and maintaining this form was the shock wave passing through his and John's body. "John this is so cool I am so...." Loki began to say then he passed out and collapsed on the forest floor.
[John]
John rushed over to Loki, he was full of a mixture of excitement and fear. "I can't believe it we just resonated and i mean we only just met today. our souls must have been meant to link if we can do things like this so easily." John exclaimed, he was worried about Loki but just ruled his fainting as over using energy, and probably water too. So John scooped up Loki a took him home and layed him down on the couch to sleep, then went up to his room and fell asleep.

~ End of Day 1 ~
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:02 pm

-Beyond-

Beyond still had no parnter.He was never going to get one.He knew he wasnt going to.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:02 am

(FYI i can't post till a fair amount of people go to bed, also Beyond and Win both need a weapon so can people make some more characters. lastly WHY ISN'T ANYBODY BUT ME AND NOAH POSTING?)
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:52 am

(I've been at summer camp for a while, but I don't know what all has happened.)

Admin
Admin

https://shibusenvskishin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:23 am

[Siru]
She walks hone in the warm orange of the setting sun. It tints the clouds pink and yellow and the weather was warm and comforting. Siru had packed up around 10 minutes ago and left the DWMA. She passed John carrying Loki into a house and chuckled. She walked onwards for about another good 10 minutes until she reached this remote house down a private driveway. It was definitely a fixer upper. Luckily school had started the day before the weekend because they wanted traveling students to settle in. This gave her time to fix up the run down place. It had 2 floors and was a good size inside. (kinda like kids place only really run down) She told them that it was small and that she rented it because she didnt want to say she found a big old abandoned house, but she could tell them. She was going to need help with fixing it though, and now in her good mood set off for the year, she was going to ask everyone she knew to help.
-end of day-
Siru woke up in her bed she had put together that night. Her back cramped. And her head hurt. She got dressed as normal and got her stuff not realizing it was 5 in the morning not 6. She stumbled over to Deathbucks to grab her usual coffee and a warm breakfast. Her shoulder bag slipped to the ground as she realized how early it was and how Deathbucks didnt open until 5 30. she sat next to the door waiting for someone to open it. Her stomach growled loudly and she rested her head against the cement wall. And she started to lightly nap...
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

http://purikurastar.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:13 am

-Beyond-

Beyond woke up early and had his breakfast. He got dressed and everything. But he still had a problem. No weapon. Today he had to get a weapon. OR no more Beyond.He sighs and started towalks out of his apartment.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:58 pm

Shi had left Loki and John's place and went back to his own. He was going to take them up on the offer, but decided not to. Those two were partners and it just didn't feel right, plus he just kinda wanted to crash down on his own bed for now. He walked back to the complex, thinking about the fact that he now had a partner. "Well this'll be interestin...." he thought to himself. He had his hands in his pockets as he walked down the street. He heard a crow in the distance, also with the sounds of a few dogs barking for who know's what. He got to the complex and headed up the stairs. He saw 4 guys smoking with some beer bottles, while sitting on a bench talking about things he really didn't want to get into. He fumbled through his things and got his keys. He put then in and opened the door. Shi knocked off his shoes and went directly to his room, falling on his bed and laying there for a few seconds. He then got up and headed towards the bathroom and took a shower. When he finished he got changed into a pair of boxers and brushed his teeth before heading to his room once more and going to bed for the night.

-end of day-

Shi woke up to the sounds of some people fighting. He yawned and scratched the back of his head getting up a bit. He looked outside his window and rubbed his eyes. Shi got up and got changed quickly. He went over to the front door and put on his shoe's before grabbing his things and heading out the door. He went down the stairs to see the people fighting. He stopped mid-way and sighed. He then walking through the fight, yawning with his head up and eyes closed, his right hand a few inched from his mouth while he did. "Hey Kid.....whaddya think your doin interuptin the fight bro?" one of the asked going near him. "Yeah...get outta here kid.." said the other. He glared at the both of them angrily, not liking waking up early in the morning in the first place. "Hey whats with that look?" said the first. "Shut up and take your business AWAY from my place next time okay?" Shi replied. "Yo you wanna die bro?" said the second. Shi got angry at that remark and punched the both of them in the stomach so hard that they doubled-over and fell to the ground. Shi kicked one of them while on the ground once, still a bit pissed, and walked away.

Shi headed to deathbucks for a quick breakfast before he got to school with the money he had left. He saw Siru over there and walked over, looking half-asleep. The cafe now open. He looked at Siru a bit confused. "Hey.....Heeeeey......Helloooo?" he said waving a hand infront of her face. He pulled back waiting.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:17 pm

-Beyond-

Beyond walked out of his room and started walking to DWMA. He needed to get there early. Maybe before class starts he can find a parnter.He wished himself good luck and smiles.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:26 pm

~Day 2 Saturday-no school~
[Loki]
Loki woke up a little shocked he was in his bed, the last thing he remembered was passing out after creating a resonance with his partner. Loki then looked at the the clock and ran out quickly out the of the house screaming, " i can't believe i over slept i guess i will have to get my Deathbucks coffee to go or else i will be really be late" and forgetting today was Sunday. run as fast as he could he noticed Shi and Siru outside Deathbucks. Suddenly Loki tripped on a Pot hole as he was almost to his new friends and his face began a descending straight for Shi's chest
(P.S I will make another weapon for noah)
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:31 pm

-Beyond-

Beyond walked until he heard a scream. He went to follow it and found himself and Deathbucks. 3 other kds were there. He didnt even know what was going on. He looked to see.
(P.S thank you thank you thank you!!!! XD)
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:21 pm

Shi was looking at Siru and didn't notice Loki coming. He glaced backwards hearing something and saw Loki heading straight for him. He quickly turned around and got ready to move out of the way but instead got pushed forward into the cement wall face first. He stood there for a few seconds with his face smashed infront of the wall. He then turned around and faced Loki. "WHAT THE HELL MAN!!!" He screamed angrily. Shi changed his arm into a blade with an angry chibi face and ran at Loki. "YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE ME!?!" he said angrily.

Last edited by Wolf-Sempai on Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:32 pm

[Kain]
telepathically Kain sensed his true meister (beyond and beyond is the only one who can hear him right now) had come so he communicated to him through thought "young meister come to the water foutain in the center of death city you have been chosen to be my meister"

[Loki]
"ouch that hurt, gosh I'm so so so sorry Shi it was a total accident i tripped and well i will make it up to you by getting you so coffee but we gotta be quick or else we are going to be late for school ok." exclaimed Loki braceing his faced to prpate to be punched.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:59 pm

Shi changed his arm back and hit Loki on the head pissed off. "Fine but I'm lettin ya go 'cause of the coffee...." he replied, crossing his arms and turning away with his eyes closed stubbornly. Shi easily forgave him because he was low on money, but he wasn't about to let anyone know that, he didn't want to be frowned upon.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:11 pm

[Loki]
Shi's punch hurt but Loki was glad Shi didn't stab him. he then got up and dusted himself off. "well what do you think class will be like today because Friday was..... oh never mind no rush how about i treat you to breakfast for our first weekend of the school year." Loki told Shi. "tell me what you want so you can stay here with your new partner."
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:15 pm

[Siru]
She got up and rubbed her glasses. "I smell...coffee." She sprinted (like soul and blackstar on kids prologue) into deathbucks and grabbed a nice warm coffee. "Its sooom good in the morning!" She noticed that Shi was standing there. wow I didnt even notice him...or Loki.... " She watched them fight. She felt the urge to join...but she didnt. She stood there silently. She waved away at nothing while saying "no need for that. It was a mixup things happen." She walked next to Shi. "If you get into fights early it wont do any good for our...."partnership"... We need to practice fighting together not alone.." This was hard for Siru to swallow as she realized that statement was true...and she needed to take her own advice. "So Loki how about we spar after class?" she said with a quizitive look.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:29 pm

"Eh...just some coffee and probably a donut." He toled Loki before Siru had said not to worry about it. He had a shocked chibi face on and ALMOST muttered 'seriously......'. 'I coulda got a free breakfast....and I'm low on damn money....' he thought. He shook his head to clear his thoughts. 'I don't need food to get by the day, I'm strong enough without it, for death's sake I could go a whole month without it and still be the strongest!!!' he thought. He wouldn't be brought down. "Yeah...sure....but I can still take on anyone and still beat them..." He said. He looked at Loki. "Yeah....how 'bout it? That oughtta be fun....just a warning.....I'm pretty damn epic if I do say so myself...." he added.

(Eh, trying to mix Soul and Black*Star up into one character)

Last edited by Wolf-Sempai on Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:34 pm

-Beyond-

Beyond looks and nocties nothing is different. He sighs then starts walking off.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:09 pm

[Kain]
Kain sends a vision of a rusty old katana in the fountain to Beyond and add in a whispering tone "Release me and become my meister.... i will unlock your hidden potential" (Noah this is your chance to get a weapon so take it)
[Loki]
"sorry to confuse you two with my screaming about being late to school but today is the weekend see" Loki said as he pointed to a sign in Deathbucks that says Saturday special buy one coffee get a free breakfast sandwich. "I'm not in the mood to spar i did some really hard training yesterday but i was wondering if you two want to go check out this spooky old abandoned house in town. They say it is haunted." Loki jested with a spooky tone to his voice.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:27 pm

"Heh.....What too scared to take us on?" Shi replied to Loki's comment. He heard what he had said about the house and smirked. "Yeah I'm game.....sounds interestin......a haunted house?" Shi asked to be certain. He was pretty sure he might have passed by it while on the streets here and there. Shi was begining to relax and fit in with this weird group, he was acting a bit more like himself around them. But it felt somewhat unatural.....yet somewhat extremely natural....it was different than what he was used to. He had to keep in mind that he had a partner now. He noticed most of the partners in the DWMA lived together somewhere. Although his place was a mess and in a bad side of town.....also adding that it was the only one he could afford on his own. Plus he really wasn't the cleanest person out there.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:03 am

[Loki] (note the abandoned house is Siru's so we sort of need her to move on)
"yeah like i would be afraid to fight i just want to give you a good fight so maybe another day, but this house is totally haunted i hear that at night you can see the ghost move around at night looking for its long lost lover. Siru you in." loki jested as he invited his friends into Death bucks so he could get breakfast.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:51 pm

[Siru]
Theres another abanded house here? "Thats really creepy I guess I could go..so where is it?" She said kinda shaking...I have seen a ghost before...not. fun.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:39 pm

(Yeah I noticed)

"A ghost looking for a lover? Sounds like an old movie or somethin......" he said. "I'm in.....but I highly doubt that a ghost would scare me......Ive seen some bad things here and there......some old spirit can't do much to me...." Shi said thinking about it....his 6th sense was awful. Yet again he has never run into one that he knew of.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:56 pm

[Loki]
Loki finished his breakfast and drank his coffee really quickly and then took them to the abandoned house (Aka Siru's new place) and pointed "there it is my friends the Abandoned house.it is a little less creepy in the morning but at night ohh ho ho it gets every so creepy. some say you will hear footsteps when no one else is home, others say you can hear moaning from the lost lover, and others say that you will see a beautiful girl crying but if you go up to her she will kill you and drag your soul to helll.... So you guys want to go in." Loki says with a giant grin on his face
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum