DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN]

+4
Admin
KuraVix
kenrioku
Soul~of~Crows
8 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

+D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN] - Page 13 Empty Re: +D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN]

Post  SogeSage Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:47 pm

[Labak]

"The Girl be trippin in balls, for god sakes, why are yall experimenting with substances at such a young age?" said Labaks miling, not aware of the situation. He turned to Shi and asked "Just kidding, but seriously, what new chemicals? Performance enhancing stuff?" cocking his head to the side. Labak was giving off an annoying vibe.
SogeSage
SogeSage
One Star Meister
One Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:27 pm

Shi just shrugged towards Labak and nodded towards Siru. "Sure..." he said, helping her out of the room. This felt a bit weird because he barely hepled others, until he joined the DWMA. And he still had this weird, warm, fuzzy, somewhat ticklish feeling in his stomach while he helped Siru. Not entirely sure about what it was. But he was happy to help his miester, he felt like he was somewhat useless before, just extra baggage to his miester, but now, at this moment, he felt like he was acctually doing something to help his miester, and was proud of it.

Last edited by Wolf-Sempai on Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

http://www.quotev.com/25497520

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:07 pm

[Loki]
Loki went home to go to bed.
~end of day 3 Sunday~
~Start of day 4 Monday~
Loki woke up and felt a lot better he could feel that he was a lot heaver. Loki celebrated how he felt by setting up a prank for the entirety of Class C. He put glue on the seat cushions and put a woopie cushion inside each seat cushion. Luckily none of his friend were in Class C but it would be so loud when the kids sit everyone in the school will hear it. Loki stated laughing at the sheer thought of these kids walking around the school with a seat cushion on there but and each time they sat it would sound like they farted.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  SogeSage Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:33 pm

[Labak]

Labak had woken up and was ready to go to class. As he seated himself in his chair, he heard a sound similar to air being let out of a balloon. Suddenly, the room was ablaze with this noise. Someone had rigged the seats with woopie cushions. Labak tried to get up, as he did he notice the cushion was attached to his buttocks. He realized that he had only one way of detaching the rigged cushion. He stood up and quietly left the room.

Labak made his way through the hallways, hoping no one would see him. "Dammit, I bet Loki did this. I hope none of his friends see me like this,"thought Labak. He made his way towards the nearest restroom.

( \(^o^)/ "What double post?" )

SogeSage
SogeSage
One Star Meister
One Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackstar2012 Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:53 am

-Ryuu-

Ryuu sat in his seat nervously worried that his first day of school would go wrong. " You have nothing to worry about Ryuu, your gonna make some friends and maybe even get a partner" thought Ryuu. After class he decided to explore the school for awhile. While walking in the hallway a guy with a whoopie cushion stuck to thier butt walking down the hallway. " Wonder what happened to him, well anyway i might as well keep walking" thought. During the walk around the school Ryuu Noticed a trip wire on the ground and disarmed it. " Well that's a shocker to see traps in the school, wonder who set them up" thought Ryuu. Once rhe walk was finsihed he left to go home.

Blackstar2012
Unpartnered
Unpartnered

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:15 pm

( @Soul~Of~Crows Come back!!!!~ +D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN] - Page 13 Desperateplz+D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN] - Page 13 Comebackplz )
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  SogeSage Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:37 pm

(@wolf she wont post cuz no one is on and school work

and she forgot how to post on a forum. tongue COME AT ME!)
SogeSage
SogeSage
One Star Meister
One Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:52 pm

(I know Life is busy (for me too) But at-least post to say you haven't abandoned it completely, I check this site allot in hopes that we can continue...)
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:28 pm

*SUPER FAST FORWARD TIME*
Siru and Shi get home and she does the stuff stein said to do. She crashes on the couch.
Next day (and current day):
Siru woke up....cranky.."Oh come on I cant believe I crashed on the couch. Its. Just. So. Comfortable." She gets dressed and eats. She goes upstairs to wake up Shi. But he was out cold. "Actually....I want to see what I look like with my new contacts before I see anyone..." She goes to the bathroom and looks into the mirror for the first time since she was at steins. "Oh....Lord.....Death....." Her eyes were a purpley blue and popped against her blue hair. "wait..what happened to my hair...where are my elastics for my hair!" She goes around the whole house looking for some but couldn't find any. She made a giant racket the whole time too and probably woke up Shi. "Well...I guess my old outfit wont due anymore...it would not look right with this look..since I am going to have to keep my hair down.." She grabs a different school outfit that seemed to match better and some boots. Then she decided to put on handcuffs for bracelets.(Will probs draw later but not sure). She freezes in the hallway in front of Shi's door. She is afraid of him seeing her..I don't want anyone to see me[i] Then she swears to Lord Death that she hears someone walking to the door.

This is what she looks like now.
+D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN] - Page 13 Blue_e10
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

http://purikurastar.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:06 pm

Shi woke up to the sound of Siru doing.......something? He got up lazily and rubbed his eyes, before scratching his neck and yawning. He opened the door. "Hey, mornin Si....." he stopped in mid sentence before he looked at her. "Ru......." he said finally. He was there with an idiotic dumbfounded look on his face, his hand behind his neck when he freezed suddenly, his mouth half open and his eyes wide. "Well don't you look nice....." he said, he wasn't one to complement that often, again it not being his nature to do so, nor was he the best at it. He had blinked a few times before turning around quickly, the weird fuzzy warm feeling in his stomach had came again and he felt a bit hot at his face, he hid his face quickly, not being one to feel this way. 'Whats happening, this weird feeling just keeps getting stronger and stronger, for deaths sake my heart is beating WAY too quickly........' he thought. 'I need to check up with Stien on this later....' he decided, this wasn't natural for him. "I'm gunna get ready......" he said, finding an excuse to get away before Siru noticed these weird symptoms.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:19 pm

[Siru]
JUST GREAT Even though she looked different, Siru kinda turned back to being the old stern serious self. I need to take this friend/partner thing one at a time She quickly punched her fist between the door and the door way so that her handcuff stopped it from shutting. "Shi...we need to train today." She said with a serious look on her face. " I need you to adjust to a few new things. These contacts help me see better than the average human. Way better. SO we need to train on our accuracy."She stand in the doorway and realizes he was just about to change. She blushes kinda...."ah...yeah so ...put some clothes on and hurry downstairs so we aren't late. OH great and Johna nd Loki will see me like this and that Labak kid and....jeez today will be interesting... She spins away and sits at the bottom of the stairs...weird even as I sit here...i think the contacts are working...I can already sense..what is it..possibly a past soul that lived here???..no it cant be.....where is Shi he is making us late. Siru calls up the stairs, "Shi you done yet!?" I just want today to be over...
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:55 pm

Shi came down the stairs. "I'm here, I'm here, don't get your hair in a twist......" Shi said while he came down. "Ya know its only because you wake me up so early that we even get to school on time, if not I really wouldn't give a damn......." he said yawning. "I still can't belive I'm even here...." he said, still leaving many topics about his past un answered. He knew he had to tell Siru some day, but he wasn't planning on doing so unless she asked. Once he got out the door he turned towards Siru, he knew about her crush on Jhon, every girl the in the whole school liked the boy, it wasn't surprising that she had fallen to his...er.....'Charms' too. It annoyed him ticking him off every time he thought about it, but he really couldn't do much about it, since Jhon in himself wasn't a bad person. Shi just got annoyed by the constant babbling with the girls and Jhon, some of them fangirling way to much on the guy.

Last edited by Black★Star on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:02 pm

[Siru]
She sees a weird look on his face. So she tries to change the subject. (but failing because she doesnt know what hes thinking) "Im kinda annoyed with John. The girls all like him and wont stop gabbering about him. I swear if I hear one more 'oooh its John' or 'I wissh I was his patner' i will snap a neck." She walks next to him carrying ehr case infront of her and a few new books inside. All of them about souls and how they "operate". They all say the past affects the soul...If these books are correct than i could bring out a part of Shi's past that could increase our accuracy " Hey shi.....you never really told me about you...like..your family or your connections.."
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:07 pm

[Loki]
Loki couldn't stop laughing, so many people were siting on his traps. Loki could feel his body changing, he felt much heavier and his hair was beginning to turn silver, and his eyes were turning ice blue. Stine walked into the room and threw some pills at Loki stating 'these will help with the pain' so Loki took them with some of his own water. instantaneously the pain was relived and Loki understood the power of soul steel.
[John]
John got dress and then he heard Siru bumping around so he went out to see Shi in his boxers. John walked down and then crap got real. "WHAT HAPPENED TO SIRU" he slapped himself a little thinking he was still dreaming but it didn't change. she looked wicked hot now but it didn't change the fact that she is really gothic
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:11 pm

"Well neither did you......" he answered back somewhat protectively. His past was a touchy subject.....but he knew it was almost like necessary for them to know about one another's history. As uncomfortable as it made him feel, he knew he had to speak about it, and it looked as if the time was coming soon. "Look.......thats a subject I'm not one to get into that much........" he said truthfully but some what stubbornly, as that was usual in his tone. He said this unsure if he should talk about it or not.

(Lol, thanks Jhon......thanks -.- see Shi in his boxers now..... XD I find it funny)

(So if she reads the book later on they can see each others past like a vision while looking inside of their souls? But only if the Meister, who is weilding the weapon and starting this, is willing to open up her soul in order to look at the weapons soul, and then the weapon can look at the meisters soul, it can help kick-start their soul resonance and deepen the bond while at the same time giving them more strength. How's that?)
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:24 pm

(perfecto I like it! but when SHi sees her "soul" can I decsribe it in the rpg?)
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:26 pm

(Yup as will I for Siru when she see's his soul, we will describe the vision and our characters will reply with their reactions and movements in the vision/soul, does that make sense?)
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:35 pm

(Guys i need a new meister because i am sick of posting for john, also i am totally shipping shi&siru)
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:37 pm

yup totally ok back to rping haha ;D
“No wonder why we make good partners.......we dont want to share our stories with anyone.” Siru stops and looks at Shi who was just ahead of her...”I think....the books might help with this..” SHe pulled out like 8 of them from her bag. “We dont need to talk to eachother, we can experience it as if we were there watching it...like a ...sad movie.” She starts to get all reflective and stuff about her past. What will he think of me.....if he my past...I dont want him to pity me or think weaker of me......but I need to show him. As he needs to show me....now. “Ok then lets do this.....now...I cant have this nagging at me all day....” She hands out her hand..”only if your ok with it though...” She lowers her eyebrows and almost seems to glare at him but she is actually preparing herself to allow someone to.....know..her.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:49 pm

[John]
It seemed Siru didn't hear him and when he followed then he heard her comment about him, it hurt, a lot. "Wow i thought she actually liked me but she was just leading me on. oh what ever who needs her anyway." John walked to class feeling a little heart broken he sat next to Loki and he didn't care that his partner was changing as well the world suck right now so he was just going to power through it and reach the top
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:52 pm

(Lol same)

Shi had continued walking a few steps before Siru had stopped and taken out a few books. Shi arched an eye brow curiously. "What are you doing?" he asked before she explained everything. He glared back at her for a moment, having an internal struggle in his brain. His past was something he didn't like thinking of, and he presumed neither did Siru, but here she was, her hand stretched out, inviting him to share something so personal, that it was almost scary. He was afraid, ever since he had been young, he grew up learning to hide such emotions and to leave the past behind him. But he knew that no matter how far you run, no matter how many people you fight to relive the anger, the past will still be their, mocking you, until......until you have enough courage to face it, with someone. He had glared at Siru for a moment, obviously in deep thought with an internal struggle. He tsked as if annoyed and grabbed her hand, his eyes closed and looking away as if he were forced to do it, when in reality he was just being stubborn.

Immediately he felt a knocking wind blow him off of his feet and he couldn't see anything. The next thing he knew he opened his eyes.

(not in literal terms, to anyone who see's them, their just holding hands for a split second in the real world, the let go like a second after they held hands when they are done, it can take how ever long they need to in their souls to tell the story [aka: hours, days, ect. since it Isnt real time and a vision from the past)
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:22 pm

Im so sorry its super long

WUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA YOU WERE NEVER ABLE TO DEFEAT ME! THE DWMA IS WEAK AND I AM STRONGER an evil voice cackled in the darkness. Shi was surrounded by pitch black nothingness. He didn't know what was going on. Then everything turned bright white. HERE KILL THEM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. Suddenly a dark black/blue wolf with a blue eye and a purple eye was sitting in front of Shi. It bared its teeth at him. A 2 story building giant wolf. Its teeth sparked with Siru’s blue electricity. Shi didnt know what to do, was Siru’s soul going to kill him? Then the wolf pounced on him and everything went back to black...but he was ok. Now he seemed to be in front of a small log house. On an empty dirt road in some far off village away from the DWMA. A motherly voice started laughing kindly and playfully. Then a fathers voice joined in. Whoever was inside seemed to be having fun and filled with happiness. Then they came out of the door. At first Shi was going to hide but he realized quickly that they couldnt see or here him. Out came a mom with dark blue curly hair and a tall muscular dad with black hair. They seemed to be playing with a child. It only took Shi a second to realize....it was Siru. A small happy girl who seemed completely opposite of who she is now. She had small blue pigtails that matched her moms hair and eyes like her dad. She held the bunny that Siru still has. They were all playing happily until a beeping noise sounded. The mom was holding a small mirror with the death city symbol on it. mom: “Death Scythe Meister Nomonia reporting Lord Death” Lord Death: “THE WITCH IS IN YOUR VILLAGE NOW GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN SHE IS GOING TO TRY TO KILL U LEAVE NOW.” dad: “Honey, LOOK OVER THERE.” 2 dark figures came down and started to attack the parents. The dad transformed and the mom started to fight.....Siru started to cry. Everything went blurry and then it was night time. The fight was obvious. The parents had lost....but the mom was still alive. “IF YOU DONT KILL HER I WILL GIRLY!” The giant witch cackled at the small Siru. The witches Assistant forced Siru to look at her mother suffering unexplainable wounds. Siru: *crying* no......LET HER GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!” Blue lightning bolts shot from her feet and killed the witch, her mother, and cared off the assistant. “mommy........mommy.......mommyy..” Siru sat there and cried. She stumbled over to the witch's hovering soul and stuffed it into the bunny hiding it form Lord Death who had just arrived at the scene. Suddenly Shi was in Siru’s bedroom. Time was speeding in front of him for at least a few years. He saw Siru grow up to a teenager in a matter of a minute. Only she grew up alone, solitary, and never showing emotion.Suddenly SHi was back in the white space but dark blood was dripping from an unknown ceiling. The Siru he sees today is standing in front of the wolf. They are both looking down.....at the lifeless body of Siru the day she witnessed her parents death. The old Siru had died. And a shell was left, to be Shi's partner ...today.....and then it was just Siru and Shi. She looks up at him, and she screams and grabs her hair losing self control, crying and screaming she falls to her knees and then SHi wakes up t see Siru whimpering in front of him as she lets go of is hand*The End*
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:21 am

(Daaaaaaang........that was intense.............mines LONG)

Siru opened her eyes to see darkness. It was all dark, a pitch black space with nothing inside. From the darkness a wolf, half black, half white, with triangle markings on either side of its cheek with the opposite color, a yin/yang symbol on its shoulder blades, again opposite color from the other side. The wolf appeared to have been missing a tooth, and had two tails. The wolf stared at Siru with cold but curious eyes, before turning to walk away. The wolf took a few steps before stopping and turning his head towards Siru, telling her to follow. Siru had followed the wolf, not knowing where else to go. The wolf had stopped abruptedly and turned back towards Siru, before growling and biting her in the arm. In a split second the darkness had shifted and swirled as a setting began to emerge from the various churns. When Siru had opened her eyes once more, she was in an alley-way in some sort of city. It was midnight and the alleyway was right next to the forest and another building. Inside of the alley was a boy, wearing rags and torn up clothing, half of his hair white, the other half black, he had triangles on his cheeks. The boy was being yanked up into the air from his arm a large man. The boy had cried and struggled to get out of his grip. "Please, just let me go! I swear I didn't take anything!!!" the boy had cried. The large man grunted before throwing the boy onto the ground. The boy yelped in pain when he hit the concrete as a piece of bread care rolling out from a torn pocket in his pants. The large man looked at the bread then to the boy. He snatched the bread and stomped over towards the boy. "Get outta here you mangy scoundrel!!! I don't need trash littering up my bakery!!!" the man yelled. The boy struggled to get up and began to run, he slipped as he exited the alley way and fell to the ground. "Next time I see you, I'm callin the cops ya got that!!" the large man said before stomping over to the back door of his bakery and slamming it shut. The boy used the wall of the building to get up and continued to run until his legs got tierd. He soon found a card board box and crawled in, ignoring the graffitii on the wall that marked a gang territory. In a matter of seconds the setting began to shift and swirl once more. The image dissolving into another. This time there was a larger boy, the same hair, the same markings on his cheeks. Except this time, he was covered in scars all over his body. He was shirtless with only a ripped pair of jeans and a bandanna on his forehead. He was in a abandoned building, surrounded by what looked like gang members. "The little mutt thinks he can act on his own eh? Walkin in on our turff like he owns the place." said the man who looked as if he was in-charge. The men around him snickered. The boy was tied by his hands and was on the ground against a wall. "Since when do you bastards own me?" the boy had replied, spitting in the leader's face angrily. The leader kicked him in the stomach in rage. "Shut up you mutt!!!" he said angrily before all of the other men joined in, beginning to kick, punch, whip, scratch, and all out beat him up till they were satisfied. The boy layed there in a bloody mess, breathing heavily, before the men began to walk away. The boy shed one silent tear before chuckling weakly and saying, "More to add to the collection......the collection of scars...." he muttered. The setting shifted once again, a boy who looked exactly like Shi was attacking some men, easily larger than he was. One of the man wore the same tattoo from the vision from before. Shi had beat the largest one to the ground and stared at his limpless body. "Please, just let me go...." said the man. Shi just smirked and said. "Shut up.........you mutt......" before kicking his stomach and watching the man fall into unconsciousness. Beside the body was a large bag. Shi walked up to it casually and opened up the zipper smirking, inside their was millions of dollars. He zipped it back up again and threw the pack over his shoulder before walking out of the alleyway as the cops arrived. The setting warped and shifted once more, making Siru feel a bit queasy from all of the shifting. This time you saw Shi running across a building with a bag filled with money. He easily ran out of the building and jumped up the wall expertly, using the parkour he had learned throughout the years. Shi had climbed up to the roof and continued running, jumping off of roof tops, hand-rails, dumpsters, and various other things. He was sweating and looked back occasionally, as if he were being chased. Shi grinned as he saw no one behind him and began to slow down, breathing heavily and sweating, carrying the bag. "Well, well, well, wasn't that a fun game?" a voice said. Shi's eyes went wide as he looked up to see a shadowy figure. "Now then, Shinda Hakai Siru, you have two options......be put under arrest.....OR......" the shadowy figure grinned. "You can join us and start a new life." Shi's eyes were wide in shock and fear. BAM! It was pitch black once more and Siru was once again infront of the wolf with a missing tooth. The wolf eyed her intently before images of the boy was shown, all of the images had one thing in common along with various others, a wolf tooth necklace with the head of a wolf biting the rope of the necklace to hold the tooth, on the boy. Then a picture of Shi as you currently saw him, no necklace what so ever. Everything began to fade into darkness. *END*

Siru awoke to see Shi on the ground with his head low, hair covering his face alone with a shadow. His eyes were wide in shock, fear, and tears, as he didn't make a single sound.

+D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN] - Page 13 Shinda_by_pokewolfpup-d5h34om
(I KNOW ITS A PUPPY!!!!!!!! No in the vision the wold has NO WINGS. just a visual, but as a more wise adult looking and missing a tooth. P.S. Yes, I drew it, NO, it isn't shadded cuz I suck at it)
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:05 am

[Siru]
"Shi....."Siru held her arms as if trying to comfort herself. i didnt think that when veiwong shis past i would re expirience all the feelings and emotions from my past all over egain. At least Shi had an action packed past .....but he was also alone. " but now we dont have to keep it all on our chest. We can .....resonate btter. " all siru could think about was bearing the crackling of the soul lightening hottimg amd killing her mother. " i..uh.....was ppretty alone in my past too huh?...."
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:27 pm

[John]
after class ended John went to the house and wrote a note for the others; it said
guys you have been great and i will miss you but i just don't think i am cut out to be a meister, the truth is i just don't want to live hear anymore so i will be going far away. Loki i hope you can find a new Meister, and shi and siru hope you two can get real strong. don't bother following me so i guess this is our last farewell. live a happy life
John

then john packed up his things and left death city.
[Loki]
Loki took his time after school he was releshing his ability to move with out pain so he went out and train on dummies. he found that he needed less water unless he was using his ice powers now so this was just another bonus for him. moveing was mush harder by defult though he had a smaller range of motion now and his wasn't as light onn his feet anymore. Loki couldn't wait to be able to hone into his new soul steel and be able to take off these stupid soul stregthening weights. Loki just smiled and began trainig again.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum