(MedusaxStein) the nightmare of a dream

Go down

(MedusaxStein) the nightmare of a dream

Post  Pride Homunculus on Tue May 29, 2012 1:55 pm

This is based off another RPG i sis with my friend so its wont be the same characters...well they will be the personnatly is a little different....sorry...

..............................................................................................................................................................

Medusa walked to DWMA.She was the schools nurse. When she got in there she saw a man sitting in a chair.He was spinning around.She walked to her offiice.The man hit the edge of her door and fell.She hurried over to him."R u ok sir?" He looked at her.He gets staiught up and pats himslef down getting all the dirt off."yep im fine..."He puts his hand out."Im Dr.Stein..." Medusa shoke his hand."Medusa."Dr.Stein smiles."Im geussing ur the nurse?" Medusa Nods.Dr.Stein looks and smiles."Good we needed a new one anyways."He sits back in his chair."Well my class is waiting on me so i might see u later?" Helooks for he leaves.Medusa nods."yes." She smiles.He scoots off tripping again.He gets up and looks."im fine.."He grabs his chair then vanishes into a classroom.Medusa smiles.

Later at end of day.

Medusa walks home.She sees Dr.Stein again.He comes up to her."hello again."He smiles. Medusa stops and looks at him."Do u want to go get a drink?" Medusa nods a little."that would be good."They walk to Dr.Stein's house/He opens the door for her.She walks in and looks around.Dr.Stein:*looks and gets some drinks for them."Here"He hands her the drink.She smiles and nods.She sits down. He sits next to her."So Dr.Stein what do u do besides work at the school?"Dr.Stein looks at her."I dont do much...i mean i work on exparsments."Medusa nods. They talked for a good deal of time.Medusa closes her eyes.Dr.Stein looked at her.He knew he liked her.But he wondered if she liked him.Dr.Stein looks at her.Medusa looks at him and smiles.She looks at the time and gets up."i have to go im sorry Dr.Stein." He gets up andwalks her to the door."Well it was nice getting to know u Dr.Stein."She kisses his cgeek then walks home. Dr.Stein waves and when he closed the door he sits at the door in love.

Next Day.

Dr.Stein was waiting in her office.SHe walked in there and smiles."Good Morning Dr.Stein."He smiles and nods.She blushes a tiny bit by remebering yesterday.Dr.Stein gets up slowly."u know my lips hurts can u make it better?"He smiles.Medusa blushes a little more and goes and kisses him.Dr.Stein smiles and kisses her back.Dr.Stein lets go of her and looks."i must go..see u later."He leaves. Medusa smiles and nods.
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (MedusaxStein) the nightmare of a dream

Post  Tsubaki on Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:29 am

WHY DID I NOT SEE THIS BEFORE???

Awwwww...this is so cute! I ship Stein and Marie but I must admit, I did ship Stein and Medusa as well! Wink

I love it!!

"Kneel before me. I said... KNEEL! Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power. For identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel."
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SacfiMoon?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: (MedusaxStein) the nightmare of a dream

Post  Pride Homunculus on Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:18 am

its ok XD

and ya they both r good ships

thanks
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister