Favourite Pairing?

DWMA :: DWMA :: Characters

Go down

Which is your favourite pairing?

44% 44% 
[ 4 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
22% 22% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
33% 33% 
[ 3 ]
 
Total Votes : 9

Favourite Pairing?

Post  KuraVix on Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:38 am

There are pairings we love and pairings we hate. I hate all the Death the Kid ones. Especially Kid and Maka. SHE OBVIOUSLY HAS FEELINGS FOR SOUL!!!
there's also people who pair up Kid with Death Question Now that's just sick.
avatar
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Posts : 679
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 22
Location : Middle of nowhere in England

View user profile http://kuravix.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Favourite Pairing?

Post  Tsubaki on Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:43 am

Oh no...I can't decide...D:

Yeah, all the Kid one's suck...I like Black*Star/Tsubaki...I don't know why- I just do! Very Happy

Stein and Medusa were cute together in the eps I just watched though...xDDD
avatar
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Posts : 626
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 22
Location : Asgard

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SacfiMoon?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Favourite Pairing?

Post  KuraVix on Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:49 am

Recently in the manga there have been scenes where they show affection to each other and in one of the new endings https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6Qztr26OEo&feature=related
avatar
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Posts : 679
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 22
Location : Middle of nowhere in England

View user profile http://kuravix.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Favourite Pairing?

Post  Symmetry on Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:57 am

Marie x A toilet xDD and Black Star x Soul xDD I just xD
avatar
Symmetry
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Posts : 114
Join date : 2011-10-04
Age : 94
Location : In My Imagination.

View user profile http://nutellaonwaffles.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Favourite Pairing?

Post  KuraVix on Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:07 am

Marie and a toilet. BEST. RANDOM. PAIRING. EVARR!!!
Soul and Black*star bromace tongue
avatar
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Posts : 679
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 22
Location : Middle of nowhere in England

View user profile http://kuravix.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Favourite Pairing?

Post  Shinigami on Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:46 am

Soul and Maka...ahhhhhh... Very Happy
avatar
Shinigami
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Posts : 430
Join date : 2011-10-04
Age : 22
Location : My Death Room in Death City

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SacfiMoon?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Favourite Pairing?

Post  Symmetry on Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:48 am

I voted for Marie x A toilet xD I'm sorry but, how can that not be a OTP
avatar
Symmetry
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Posts : 114
Join date : 2011-10-04
Age : 94
Location : In My Imagination.

View user profile http://nutellaonwaffles.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Favourite Pairing?

Post  KuraVix on Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:05 am

One of the reasons Marie is awesome is that she will go with anyone or anything. Including a toilet. I love that scene so much lol!
avatar
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Posts : 679
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 22
Location : Middle of nowhere in England

View user profile http://kuravix.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Favourite Pairing?

Post  Tsubaki on Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:43 am

blackbloodedwolf wrote:One of the reasons Marie is awesome is that she will go with anyone or anything. Including a toilet. I love that scene so much lol!

Wait...remind me who Marie is again??? -such a bad memory-
avatar
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Posts : 626
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 22
Location : Asgard

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SacfiMoon?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Favourite Pairing?

Post  KuraVix on Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:52 am

Tsubaki wrote:
blackbloodedwolf wrote:One of the reasons Marie is awesome is that she will go with anyone or anything. Including a toilet. I love that scene so much lol!

Wait...remind me who Marie is again??? -such a bad memory-

You might not have seen her yet, She appears in episode 25
avatar
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Posts : 679
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 22
Location : Middle of nowhere in England

View user profile http://kuravix.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Favourite Pairing?

Post  Tsubaki on Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:55 am

blackbloodedwolf wrote:
Tsubaki wrote:
blackbloodedwolf wrote:One of the reasons Marie is awesome is that she will go with anyone or anything. Including a toilet. I love that scene so much lol!

Wait...remind me who Marie is again??? -such a bad memory-

You might not have seen her yet, She appears in episode 25

Oh right...I've only just finished episode 22 xDD Thanks for telling me...I thought I'd missed someone! xDD
avatar
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Posts : 626
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 22
Location : Asgard

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SacfiMoon?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Soul X Makaaaa

Post  M.Albarn on Sun May 20, 2012 7:19 am

blackbloodedwolf wrote:There are pairings we love and pairings we hate. I hate all the Death the Kid ones. Especially Kid and Maka. SHE OBVIOUSLY HAS FEELINGS FOR SOUL!!!
there's also people who pair up Kid with Death Question Now that's just sick.

Yeah, If you're going to pair Kid with anyone, I would go with Liz, but honestly he's just not a very ... pair...y character XD He doesn't really have enough interaction with any of the characters for the pairings to make sense/seem right whatever.
Maka and Soul is the bestest pairing eva =3 Just seems really natural

M.Albarn
Unpartnered
Unpartnered

Posts : 11
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 20
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favourite Pairing?

Post  Tobedetermined on Mon May 21, 2012 12:07 pm

I have to say, i personally love kid x liz, mostly because it's my angst ship, but i prefer tsubaki and blackstar as my serious pairing...
avatar
Tobedetermined
One Star Meister
One Star Meister

Posts : 39
Join date : 2012-03-20
Age : 23
Location : Out of my mind. If you find me please send me back, i'm getting worried...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favourite Pairing?

Post  M.Albarn on Tue May 22, 2012 7:58 am

Tobedetermined wrote:I have to say, i personally love kid x liz, mostly because it's my angst ship, but i prefer tsubaki and blackstar as my serious pairing...
Oh yeah, I totally forgot about those two XD Tsubaki x Blackstar, Maka x Soul, and sorta Liz x Kid are my favs, tee hee

M.Albarn
Unpartnered
Unpartnered

Posts : 11
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 20
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favourite Pairing?

Post  Tobedetermined on Tue May 22, 2012 3:55 pm

M.Albarn wrote:
Tobedetermined wrote:I have to say, i personally love kid x liz, mostly because it's my angst ship, but i prefer tsubaki and blackstar as my serious pairing...
Oh yeah, I totally forgot about those two XD Tsubaki x Blackstar, Maka x Soul, and sorta Liz x Kid are my favs, tee hee

Yeah. It's hard not to support the obvious ships...
avatar
Tobedetermined
One Star Meister
One Star Meister

Posts : 39
Join date : 2012-03-20
Age : 23
Location : Out of my mind. If you find me please send me back, i'm getting worried...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favourite Pairing?

Post  Soul~of~Crows on Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:38 pm

guys guys....we all know..the whole point of soul eater was to portray the indispensable pairing of MariexAtoilet. also it would make the BEST COSPLAY/COSPLAY SCENE EVER.
avatar
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-01-03
Age : 21
Location : Death City

View user profile http://purikurastar.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Favourite Pairing?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

DWMA :: DWMA :: Characters

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum