.:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED]

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: .:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED]

Post  Lemon on Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:00 pm

- Lemon -
This wasn't working. After an hour, Lemon had only moved 3 rocks. There must be a hundred more below her. Suddenly, she felt a jolt of energy beneath her feet. What was that? One of her friends, trying to clear the gap? Or an enemy attacking? Lemon knew she had to get down there. She had thought she couldn't do anything without Amaya, but maybe if she was nearby...?
Lemon had to give it a go. Summoning up her last remaining strength, she leapt high into the air. APRICOT MODE! she thought. She felt herself change into the tiny orange fruit and plummeted towards the rocks. APRICOT... EXPLODE! The stone of the apricot shattered, releasing flames and hard bits of shrapnel. Rocks shattered and cracked, crashing to the floor. And amongst them, Lemon transformed back to her human form, collapsing on the floor. She caught a glimpse of Freddy, Humberto, Prickles and Amaya before passing out with exhaustion.

Lemon
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Location : A parallel universe where my friends aren't the kind of people who pull my sleeve and wear walrus costumes to the prom.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki on Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:09 pm

[Pricklepants the Kid]

Prickles watched as the rocks above his head exploded and Lemon collapsed.
"Lemon!" he cried desperately.
Their last chance had passed out. Gathering up all his courage and praying under his breath to the Grand High Hedgehog, he ran up to the strange woman and swung a punch. However, he had no strength and it was soft and barely made a bruise on her.
"If...if...if you want Amaya, you'll have to go through me."
Fear was threatening to make him pass out as well but he stood his ground, even though he was shaking madly.
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SacfiMoon?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows on Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:14 pm

[Stheno]
She watched Lemon fall and pass out with her arms folded She lifted up her left hand to her mouth and...."HAHAHAHAHAHA" Stheno laughed so hard in a wicked and twisted laugh. She just stood still as she was lightly punched. "Pfft. That DWMA has really gone out of control hasnt it! Well this will be easier than I thought!" Stheno stopped laughing and turned her nails towards her face examining them. "Now that I think of it being the youngest Gorgon sister is pretty stressful, I want to look my best." She put her hands out in front of her crossed, with the thumbs crossed. "Instead of messing up my nails Ill send out one of my minoins to destroy you all instead." She flipped her hands multiple ways and ended with her plans facing upwards making a bird like shape. "Summon." A giant purpleish black bird that matched Sthenos dress, rose from the shadows. "Take care of them while I obtain the kishins power." And with that Stheno started to walk into the other cave in the floor. She turned to say one last thing. "but leave Amaya alive. i need her for something." She dissapeared into the cave. The giant bird had strange markings on its wings and face when it cawed like a crow. The edge of its wing was sharp with spikes.
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

View user profile http://purikurastar.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix on Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:57 am

(Freddy)

Go... Freddy's eyes shot open. There was some light coming from above. He could see! Amaya lay unconscious beside him, Pricklepants stood defensively in front of them. Why was he protecting them? A loud squawk echoed through the hole. His eyes widened in horror. A large dark bird hung in the air with blade like feathers on the edge of its wings.
Pricklepants couldn't defeat that. Not a chance. He needed a lot of help. Was that thing the cause of his injury? His blood boiled. He was rearing to fight. He needed someone to blame and for now it was going to have to be that creature. Freddy's head still hurt but no longer sent sharp jolts over his body. It was still a struggle to get up.
He heaved himself up, taking all of his strength not to fall over. Panting heavily, he called out to
Pricklepants the Kid.
"I was rather hoping to wake up and find myself out of this hole. Instead I find us still stuck down here and about to fight for our lives." Despite the huge danger they were in and him being very weak at the moment, he smiled.
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

View user profile http://kuravix.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lemon on Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:04 am

-Lemon-

Lemon's head hurt. She opened one eye blearily and saw that as well as her 4 friends, a strange woman was walking around, cackling. Who was she? She eventually left the cave through a crack in the rocks Lemon couldn't see. So there was a way out - other than through the roof, from whence she had come. Good. But the woman had left a bird, a big black scary bird with spiky wings. Lemon guessed it was to guard them. She lay there, thinking. The others hadn't seemed to realise she was awake yet, and Lemon wanted to keep it that way. Slowly, with tiny movements, she shifted into a more comfortable position.

She thought about it logically, as was her way. Amaya was close now - Lemon should be able to do a strong attack on the bird. But none of her attacks seemed right - there was the pineapple spikes, but the bird seemed to have an armoured body. Another apricot bomb would injure her friends too. Banana strangulation mode? The bird was too fast - she wouldn't get a grip. Kiwi skin smothering mode? The spiked wings would rip through the skin in a second. Then Lemon remembered an attack mode she had, that she'd only used once, when she was very young. A snake was in their garden, attacking her sister. Lemon was only about 4 years old. She had acted instinctively, transforming into... Yes. That would work.

Lemon tense her muscles and focussed on the bird. In the background, she saw Freddy sit up and talk to Prickles. Great - they were going to fight too. But she had the element of surprise... and temptation... In her head she screamed, though no sound came out: POISONOUS BERRY MODE!...
Lemon
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Location : A parallel universe where my friends aren't the kind of people who pull my sleeve and wear walrus costumes to the prom.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:48 am

[Amaya]
She was still frozen from the thought that Stheno was there. She new that she would have to face her...again. Amaya was about to go back tot eh fight by regaining conciousness. Until she felt eyes on her. Its only a dream...Freddys dream..so no one should be able to see me. Right? She turns around to see the black figure with glowing eyes stare at her menacingly. It was the same figure that was critisizing Freddy on his weakness earlier. But she didn't know that. The thing started to talk. "So your the one who is in te way of him becomign stronger." What is he talking about? Am I really in his way? "I will have to deal with you." it started to lean closer to Amaya when he heard Lemon scream PIOSONOUS BERRY MODE!...This woke up Amaya before the figure covered her. Amayas head was hurting imensly from something the figure had done. When she tclosed her eyes the figure appeared. Ah great what did that thing do to me? As Amaya got up she clenched her waist and screamed in pain but watched as Lemon transformed...
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Lemon on Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:03 pm

- Lemon -

Where Lemon had lain, was now only rocks and rubble... And... A tiny, red berry. Lemon waited silently, resisting the urge to roll around in impatience. She focused instead on making herself redder, shinier, juicer, increasing her sweet fruity smell. She directed her scent towards the spiky bird. Come on... Smell me... See me... Stupid bird! Let me tempt you... Closer... EAT ME... She waited, hoping the bird would give in and fall for her trick, just like the snake did all those years ago...

*Er, Jen, I'm guessing as you control Setho or whatever her name is, you control the bird too?
By the way, Lemon didn't actually scream 'poisonous berry mode', it was in her head. O_o *
Lemon
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix on Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:19 pm

(Freddy)

Raising his arm, his axe blade shot out. To Freddy, the bird looked crow-like. "Birds like shiny things don't they" he grinned to himself. Lifting his blade closer to the light, attempting to make it shine into the birds face.
"Do you like this" he called tauntingly. "Come and get it!" He turned to Pricklepants the Kid. "Do you wanna fight or will you let someone with a bashed in head do all the work?"
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows on Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:57 pm

*Oh awkward...just pretend it was as lemon was screaming it.* Razz
[Bird thing]
It was tempted to eat the berry and go closer to the blade. But Stheno said to destory them all except Amaya. So it just stalked foward bent foward (like a human) raised its wings and screamed earpeircingly loud. It was going to peirce the berry with its wiing spikes. and then Charge at the others.
[Amaya]
This isnt going well She could still hear the bird.Amaya knew she had to do something she didn't want to do. Her eyes turned purple and bright again. She could see it was a rank 1 minion of Stheno. She underestimates us. Sending out her lowest minion type. Amaya crouched (like L from deathnote) and pput her hands on the ground. Her shadow was in front of her. She focused her soul wavelength into her shadow. Once she did that it became darker than the pitch black that surrounded them abd rippled like water. I hope I am doing this right, if lemon needs to get close to that thing this is the best way. Amayas shadow moved around everyone and got to the birds feet. Then it reached out and tripped the bird as it started to charge. It fell near Lemon, and sniffed her getting dizzy. its large body was close to Freddy now. AMaya sat breathing hard because that took alot of energy.
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Lemon on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:10 pm

- Lemon -
Lemon held her breath as the bird sniffed at her. It blinked dizzily, taking in the scent. If only it would take a bite... Then she could release the poison and kill the bird. Lemon didn't believe in telepathy, but she tried to send Amaya a mental message - throw me into the bird's mouth!
Lemon
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:19 pm

[Amaya]
Amaya noticed that Lemon wasn't changing back. Does she want hat bird to eat her? I hope thats it cuz it obviouslly wont do it by itself. Instead of Amaya going to the bird, her shadow popped halfway up off the ground. It looked like the outline of Amaya except its eyes glowed the same purple as Amayas was. It was waist up on the floor. It grabbed the brid and shoved it towards the berry. Its arm deformed like a liquid rope and twisted around the birds mouth. The bird, by instinct, closed its mouth taking a small bite of the berry. "There...." Amaya shivered and fell. That was alot more than she expected to do. She closd her eyes to rest a little bit. She couldnt help it. Shadows take alot out of a person.
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Lemon on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:39 pm

- Lemon -
Yes! Lemon grinned inwardly as Amaya shoved the bird towards her and it took a bit. It hurt, like, REALLY hurt, but Lemon didn't care. She watched triumphantly as the bird coughed, spluttered, turned a funny shade of brown and collapsed on the floor. And Prickles and Freddy hadn't even taken one slash at the bird! Lemon felt great. She changed back, barely noticing her bleeding shoulder where a huge chunk of flesh was missing.
'Sorry to steal the limelight guys' she smirked at the two boys, 'He didn't swallow me whole as I'd hoped, so I don't think he's dead, but he'll be knocked out for a while. Now... How do we get out of here? In fact, how the heck did you idiots get into this mess in the first place?' She stood, bemused, waiting for an answer.

Lemon
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows on Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:32 pm

[Amaya]
She looked at the others . She noticed Lemons shoulder and noticed her own Slash in her side. It started to bleed even more, using that shadow trick pretty much tore it back open after it healed a little bit. "I think there is a way put, but I wont be able to do it until we get to Stheno." Great now I have to explain why she is here. Lorddeathdamnit. Stheno you really bug me "Ok shes here to take my power which will kill me which will make her a full kishin. And Kishin + Witch = total earth destruction/rule. And we have to follow her into her trap and i have to kill her by using my shadow blade which inturn migth kill me. BUUTT with you guys here you might be able to help kill her without dying." Amaya notices that she needs to find a way out. "I just thought of something. If I take over a bird minion than I can..well do something...and then we can fly outtas here!" ]If I take over a birds powers with the shadow then I might inherit its wing spell, I can hopefully fly out of the cave...hopefully/i] "Lets go." Amaya dragged herself off the floor and started slumping over tothe cave entrance.
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Lemon on Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:54 pm

- Lemon -
Lemon was annoyed. 'What? I didn't understand a word of that Amaya. Calm down and start speaking in proper English.' Lemon rounded on Amaya, glaring. 'In fact, barely anything you've said today or yesterday has made sense. We can't read your mind. Explain properly. Who is this witch? What's she got to do with you? How did the rest of us get dragged into this apparently personal feud? Maybe you should leave the explanation of the facts of tonight to Prickles or one of the others. But this Kishin witch business? It's you. We want to help but you have to tell us what's happening.' Lemon took a deep breath, knowing she'd probably said too much... Again.

*sorry, that sounded kinda harsh, but seriously, please try to type with correct spelling and grammar? I can barely read your posts... O_o *
Lemon
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki on Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:05 pm

*Wow, I've only been away for a day and so much has happened xD And Chloe's computer has died so she won't be on much xD

[Pricklepants the Kid]
He heard Freddy sit up and say something to him but it sounded jumbled and faint- his fear had completely paralysed him. He'd never faced something as frightening as this bird creature before and he could see his imminant death looming. He grabbed Freddy but his hands were unsteady. He watched as Lemon and Amaya battled the bird. However, all he could bring himself to do was stand there, shaking.
"Freddy, I can't do this...I'm sorry."
He slumped to his knees and began to sob quietly, as the battle ended.
"Stupid, stupid coward..." he whispered under his breath to himself. Freddy would kill him for sure this time.
He listened whilst Lemon questioned Amaya with fascination, curious as to Amaya's past and how they were going to escape the Kishin's resting place.
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows on Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:52 pm

*sorry for the bad spelling and stuff I rushed it becuase I was in school and late for class Razz)
[Amaya]
Ok I should explain slower..I am just so nervous that I ranted on about it. Im not thinking properly...ok calm down. Amaya took a deep breath. "Sorry Lemon, I was really nervous during this battle that I ranted on with out thinking." Amaya looked over at Lemon apologetically. "Ok so I did not want you all to get caught up with Stheno. I dont think this was her doing though. She is sneaky and cruel, she wouldnt make this big of an entrance." Amaya looks at the dead bird creature and pokes it with her foot. "She is a witch, the third Gorgon sister...You heard about Medusa and Arachne? She is the youngest sister. But I dont think she was originally here for me or any of you. Something else made that cave and I think she wants to see if there is another dark force she can feed off of." Amaya looks around at everyone. "And..um...one more thing...." Amayas head lowers. She clinches her arm and turns away from evryone. "Stheno..is my mother."
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix on Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:52 am

(Freddy)

Freddy watched as the girls defeated the bird. He wanted to show everyone how strong he could be but in his state he could do nothing. He needed a meister. It was a challenge to stand but he could hold his form as weapon. He could've fought if Pricklepants wasn't such a "Coward" he growled through gritted teeth. "You damn coward!" he snapped in a harsher voice. "The one moment I actually needed a meister and when I thought we could show how powerful we could be, you chicken out!" His legs trembled as he slouched to the floor. Why did he end up here? Waiting for his partner to turn up so they could hunt down kishin eggs. If he done what he wanted to do originally wanted to do, be partnerless, he would be out there in Death City or maybe somewhere else in the world eating a soul. He turned the to hybrid with cold eyes.
"Why are you here? This isn't a place for cowards! We're here to take down evil and you can't even stand up to a freaking bird!" He touched his throbbing wound, which now had a small trickle of blood. "I hate you" he whispered, not loud enough for Pricklepants to hear. At least, he hoped he hadn't heard.
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Lemon on Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:15 am

- Lemon -
Lemon was extremely frustrated. Every time Amaya spoke she made Lemon want to punch her. She heard Freddy shouting at Prickles, and heard the whispered 'I hate you'. Freddy was horrible. Prickles couldn't help being nervous and shy. Lemon wished Prickles could be her meister.
Suddenly she had a brainwave. Prickles, smiling gratefully... The feeling of her soul wavelength reaching out to his... And Amaya, crying, her hand resting on Freddy's arm...
Lemon cleared her throat. 'Guys. Um. Prickles and Freddy, you don't seem to be getting along too well. And Amaya is so ridiculously messed up that I seriously can't see myself working with her. So... Want to swap around? Me and Prickles, Freddy and Amaya. I think it would work.' Lemon knew she needed a meister, and she would end up killing Amaya if they had to spend any length of time together. And Humberto... Well, he was just too weird. Even for Lemon. She hoped that the others would agree with her plan...

Lemon
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki on Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:24 am

[Pricklepants the Kid]

Prickles continued to silently cry as Freddy yelled at him. He heard him whisper 'I hate you.' under his breath, which hurt him, considering he had probably just saved Freddy from bleeding to death. No one had ever hated him before. It was the most horrible feeling. But deep down, he knew Freddy was right. He was a pathetic coward who couldn't even stand up to a bird. He didn't deserve to be a meister.
As Freddy shouted, he was thinking about what Amaya had said. Stheno was her mother. And a witch. That couldn't be good. How would they fight a witch? How would he pluck up the courage to fight her?
He heard Lemon suggest a change of partners. He didn't want to look at Freddy. Lemon had been kind to him and Humberto; let him stay the night and gave him food. All Freddy had done was yell at him and attack him. He looked up at Lemon, eyes bloodshot.
"It might work..." he waited for Freddy to start yelling at him again about wanting to abandon him.
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix on Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:31 am

(Freddy)

His head shot up to Lemon's "What!?" Swapping partners? Not a chance. He wasn't going to partner with Amaya. She cried to much and her past, he wouldn't cope. Humberto, not a chance in hell. He'd be better of partnerless. If he wasn't going to get along with Pricklepants then he wouldn't get along with anyone.
He looked fearfully to Pricklepant's. Say no, say no, he thought. Why was he thinking like that? He just said it, he hated Pricklepants. Then again, Pricklepants went to his aid after the fall. He shouldn't be so harsh.
He looked down at the floor. Of course Pricklepants would say yes. Who would be with such an abusive partner.
He heard Pricklepants considering the swap. That was it... Pricklepants and Lemon. He definitely hated Lemon now.
"Do what you guys want" he grumbled. "I don't care. I'm getting out of here." He went to stand up, avoiding eye contact with anyone. He pushed past the group, heading towards the tunnel that may be the only way out.
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki on Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:35 am

[Pricklepants the Kid]

"Freddy, wait!" he called out as he watched Freddy walk away.
He turned to Lemon.
"I'm sorry..." he said, "But I said I'd partner Freddy. He may hate me but I made that promise to him. I'm sorry Lemon."
Prickles went to go and stand next to Freddy.
"Freddy, I know I'm a coward. I know I'm not everything you want me to be. But I want to change. And I think you'll be able to help me with that. Can you forgive me?"
He held out his hedgehog hand for Freddy to shake.
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix on Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:47 am

(Freddy)

Pricklepants rejected Lemon. If no one was there, he'd fist pump the air. Beating Lemon at something, he tingled all over.
Freddy smirked at Pricklepants, accepting his handshake. "It's okay" he said. "Lets just beat the girls next time, kay'".
There was many things he should say to Pricklepants. Apologise for being a jerk and shouting, thank him for helping with his wound and say that he'll make him tough.
Freddy never said what he really wanted to say or what he should say. He spent his life turning away from people who never looked at him again. These people... they still talked to him. Perhaps he should be friendlier towards them.
"So are we going to beat this witch or stand here sulking?"
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami on Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:47 am

*Well, yes, my computer died AND I MISSED THE WHOLE BARKING BATTLE. Great, now I'll have to do some weird time reversal thingy and fill in the gaps.

-Humberto-
Humberto gawped up at the woman advancing- Pricklepants was just as rigid and together, they stood there like a pair of lemons. He swallowed and then hugged Ross tightly to his chest and closed his eyes, muttering wildly about the waffles his mother used to make when he was small and how the guinea pigs would destroy them all...Then, in a remarkable change of circumstances, the witch had disappeared and a large bird was swooping through the sky. Humberto charged away, through the Kishin's old resting place until he found a small opening in the wall. He squeezed himself in and cuddled his knees to his chest, coughing from the dust. From his hiding place, he heard Lemon arrive into the battle and a screeching from the great creature. Time seemed to crawl, with noises roaring and buzzing in Humberto's ears until suddenly, a silence befell everyone. No one seemed to have noticed that he had vanished. It only lasted for a time though, as soon Freddy was shouting at Pricklepants and Amaya was breathlessly explaining about who this mysterious woman was- her mother.
Humberto crawled further back into the little cavern, muttering to Smith and Smythe.
"Don't want to get involved in that, do we? The great rabbit is warning me not to- he is telling me that...there is something here..."
His hand rested on cold metal, shapeless from what he could feel and encircled with an evil presence.
Could this be a magic tool???
Shinigami
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Lemon on Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:00 am

- Lemon -
Upon hearing Prickles refuse her offer, and seeing the triumphant smirk on Freddy's face, Lemon snapped. 'ARE YOU MENTAL?!?!?!' Lemon turned to Prickles furiously. 'YOU CAN'T SERIOUSLY WANT TO STICK WITH THIS IDIOT-'she pointed at Freddy '-AFTER THE ABUSE HE'S GIVEN YOU?!?! You can't leave me with this stupid crybaby!!' If looks could kill, everyone in the room would be stone dead. Lemon stalked off down the tunnel, absolutely exhausted from lack of sleep, shifting rocks, fighting the bird and now, displaying emotion for the first time since she could remember.
Lemon
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:16 am

[Pricklepants the Kid]

He was relieved when Freddy shook his hand. He'd hopefully saved what could be a great friendship. But as one was resolved, another broke down.
Prickles was shocked when Lemon screamed at him- I'm really not doing very well today, he thought. He was surprised at her- he thought she was quite a gentle person, who did not often display many emotions. But he had no more tears to cry. He had cried enough that day. He watched as she stormed off and started to clear rocks.
Prickles suddenly realised Humberto wasn't there. There was no way he could have left without them, as all the exits were blocked.
"Humberto?" he called, "Humberto where are you?"
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top