DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED]

+5
Shinigami
KuraVix
Lemon
Soul~of~Crows
Tsubaki
9 posters

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

.:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Re: .:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED]

Post  KuraVix Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:39 am

(Freddy)

Freddy looked darkly around the group. Are we strong enough to defeat the madness? he wondered. There was no chance that Humberto would manage. He was already insane. He didn't completely agree with Lemon's words. He didn't want to get to know this strange person. He guessed he was going to have to, since Pricklpants appeared to be friends with Lemon and Amaya already. Another reason he didn't want a partner, their friends...
"We can't fight the kishin just yet. We need to get stronger" he said to no one in particular. He swung his head to his new partner. A large grin spread across his lips. "Hey, Prickles. Want to start training? You know how to handle and axe right?"
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

http://kuravix.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

.:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Re: .:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED]

Post  Tsubaki Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:44 pm

[Pricklepants the Kid]

He smiled when Freddy called him 'Prickles'- it was what all his friends from his previous school years had called him.
"Umm..." he sounded unsure, "I've never held an axe before...but I can try!" he tried to sound brave and impressive, not wanting to let his new partner down.
He turned to Humberto.
"And of course we'd like to get to know you better!" he grinned at the Mexican student.
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/SacfiMoon?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:11 pm

-Humberto-

Humberto smiled as Lemon took his hand- his first true friend???? He wasn't quite sure if he trusted her yet and he noticed the one tall boy who was glaring at him. Pricklepants the Kid smiled pleasantly at him. Slowly, he pulled his hand out of Lemon's and took a step back.
"I...have...to...go...I have to think...adios..." he ran away suddenly, and soon was alone walking the streets of Death City, scuffing his oversized boots on the cobbles. Night was falling and flickering lights were beginning to appear in the surrounding buildings. The dark things of the night began to creep out of the shadows.
"GO BACK AND TALK TO THEM" a voice whispered in his ear.
"NO STAY HERE WITH US" another voice came.
Humberto fell to his knees and gripped his head again.
"Leave me alone!!! I don't need you! I don't need anyone!" he screamed at nothing. He knew it- he knew the madness was slowly infecting him.
Shinigami
Shinigami
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:15 pm

(Freddy)

Freddy felt relieved when Humberto left. He suddenly felt more comfortable. He stretched his arms above his head. "Get ready then Prickles" said Freddy with a smirk. His axe blade shot out of his left arm. He leapt into the air, a dazzling white light shone around him changing shape. In the air, a large battle axe appeared. The sunset glow reflected of the thick, sharp metal. The wooden haft looked sturdy and unscratched. Whilst falling, it spun rapidly towards Pricklepants the Kid. You'd better not drop me.
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:21 pm

[Pricklepants the Kid]

He watched as Freddy called out to him and transformed into an axe. Whilst Freddy was spinning through the air towards him, he began to panic. What happens if he dropped him? Would Freddy forgive him? Or would he end up partnerless?
Slowly, he reached his hands out towards the falling axe but his body was quicker. He leapt forward and tightly wrapped his fingers around the handle.
It was heavy but sat comfortably in his hands. It took a few moments for Pricklepants the Kid to become used to the weight and the strain on his arms but, the longer he held Freddy, the less of a struggle it was.
"Yes!" he said in triumph, "I did it! I did it Freddy!"
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:18 pm

[Amaya]
Clapping wildely her eyes saprkling. "THAT...was..SOUL COOL!!!" She smiles and gives them a thumbs up. "Congrats!!" I know I wont be able to use Lemon yet but I would at least like to start trying. "Hey Lemon!" Amaya was bekoning hher over. "I wont be able to use all of your attacks, I hope I can even hold you but if we start trying maybe I can do it!" She looked at her with a smile. "Wanna try?" OMGOMGOMG I actually have a weapon, well hopefully, if I can use her, Anyways I wonder what she will say!
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

http://purikurastar.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lemon Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:50 am

- Lemon -
When Humberto ran off, Lemon was confused. He really was a strange child. 'Shouldn't we go after him? He might get lost in Death City.' she pondered, half talking to herself. But the others we occupied watching Freddy turn into an axe. Show off. But the look on Prickles' face when he caught it... He looked like he'd completed some sort of rite of passage. He was accepted, happy. But Lemon still didn't feel that. Was she being too bossy, too business-like? She'd shown them her ability already. But she heard Amaya ask her to do it again. 'Sure!' Her voice was falsely bright and cheerful, but nobody seemed to notice.
Jumping high into the air, Lemon shut her eyes. A rustic fruit basket full to the brim with ripe fruit once more appeared and fell towards Amaya...

Lemon
Lemon
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Location : A parallel universe where my friends aren't the kind of people who pull my sleeve and wear walrus costumes to the prom.

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:22 am

(Freddy)

"Hmph, he actually did he it" he said to himself, still as an axe. The same white light surrounded him as he turned back into a human. "Well done, Prickles. You actually caught me."
Amaya clapped, obviously stunned with his transformation. Lemon didn't look to impressed, typical.
It was now her turn to see if the two girls would be suitable partners. The others didn't look surprised by the fact that she was a fruit basket.
Freddy noticed the sky as Lemon leapt into the air. The sun was almost gone. "I should be going home now" he mumbled. "Just after I see this."
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:05 pm

-Humberto-

Humberto still knelt- several people were giving him strange looks as he stayed there, like a statue. He could feel his heart pounding, his teeth gnawing away at his lip under his banana covered scarf, his eyes watering with misery.
"The great rabbit will protect me...we're not going to give into the voices, are we Ross?" He suddenly hugged the tatty puppet, the googly eyes digging into his chest painfully, their sharp edges cutting his skin. A small black smear appeared on his poncho, and then was surrounded by red.
"No we're not, no we're not, NO WE'RE NOT!!!"
He jumped up and charged away, slamming into anyone who got in his way. Then, releasing his lasso from his belt, he swung onto the rooftops, there to ponder whether he would ever feel normal or happy.

"Come Humberto..."a sinister whisper from inside his head came, "What do you need friends for? You have me."
Shinigami
Shinigami
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Lemon Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:51 pm

- Lemon -
Lemon the fruit basket tumbled through the air towards Amaya's outstretched arms... Fruit spilled out, squishing into juicy blobs on the concrete... Raspberries, strawberries, grapes, pineapples, plums, apples, pears, oranges, bananas, mangos, papayas, peaches, apricots, limes, grapefruit, lychees, of course lemons, and even a bunch of cherry tomatoes, hurtled towards the ground. If Amaya didn't catch her, Lemon knew there'd be a sticky situation... And free smoothies for all. She waited for the smash, the crunch, the slippery juice running over the floor, the seeds crunching underfoot. Would Amaya catch her? The group waited with bated breath...

*cough hurry up Jen cough*
Lemon
Lemon
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Location : A parallel universe where my friends aren't the kind of people who pull my sleeve and wear walrus costumes to the prom.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:24 pm

*sorry i was sick and in school Wink*
[Amaya]
I might not be able to use her as a weapon but hey I gotta start trying! Ok here goes!
Amaya jumps upwards and bends forward and grabs Lemon mid air, twists around so that they are facing Prickles, adn Freddy. Then...zzzt..."AHH OW LEMON THAT HURT!" an electric shock went to Amaya's hand as she landed on the ground. "Well your kinda heavy and I get shocked once and a while but...I THINK WE CAN DO THIS! HAHAHA!" Amaya was spinning around happily, once in a while saying ow as a little electric shockk touched her hands.
[Stheno *see new skellie*]
"ohoho has she made friends?" Stheno continues to glare down at the small group near the entrance of the DWMA. She was in one of the tall trees near the DWMA, she was in her giant black bird form. "Its a pity really, she could be doing so much more than wasting her life in this wretched school." She continued to watch as Amaya was spinning around happily. "That was too easy honey, I found you in one month, you woudl obviously go to the DWMA to attempt to protect yourself." I will observe her a little more later on, I better leave before I get caught. She flies away discretley in the forest.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

http://purikurastar.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lemon Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:02 am

- Lemon -
Why was everyone showing off?? Lemon sighed inwardly as Amaya did a weird little jump as she caught her. Just to be annoying, she sent an electric shock into Amaya's hand, feeling a hint of satisfaction at her pain. 'Oh dear, I hope I'm not turning into a sadist... ' she thought, smirking. 'Maybe just when it's Amaya.' Lemon decided she really didn't like this Kishin girl. She was so immature, so emotional, so quick to burst into tears or laugh out loud. But now they were stuck being partners. Lemon had really thought Amaya had a thing for Freddy... Maybe it would come, later...
If only Humberto had stayed. He'd seemed really nice. But now she was worried about him, alone in Death City. She should do something...
'Uh, guys?' Lemon transformed back to her human form. 'It's getting late, and I love this time of evening. I'm going to go for a walk. See y'all here tomorrow at 9?'
Without waiting for an answer, Lemon strolled off towards the city.

Lemon
Lemon
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:53 pm

(Freddy)

Freddy cruelly smirked at seeing Amaya yelp with pain. He felt smug after him and Prickpants the Kid had synced their souls well.
"All right" he breathed, leaning back. "I'm off. See ya tomorrow." He didn't wait a for a response and strolled out of DWMA. His smile faded. Why did you agree to be his partner? he asked himself. Night was falling, Death City's lights flickered on. I don't know... He seems nice. The alleyways were empty as he searched for the building he lived. The pathetic, filthy, diminutive place he called home. I shouldn't make friends. I came here to get powerful and those people are hardly near my level and skill. He couldn't sense souls but it wasn't hard to tell that his was stronger. Hedgehog- hybrid, spawn of evil, fruit basket and a guy whose only friend was a puppet. You just had to walk up to them He sighed. It was done. They were now his partners, whether he liked it or not.
An unerving aura crawled on his skin. His head turned back. Nothing. He could have sworn... He shook his head. Less than an hour with crazy people and you become one of them...
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:07 pm

[Pricklepants the Kid]

Pricklepants the Kid clapped as Amaya caught Lemon and swung her around- he was so pleased to have made such great friends on his first day. He watched as Lemon, Humberto and Freddy left. He had no where to stay...why couldn't I have been more organised, he thought. Only one thing to do. He turned and followed Freddy, feeling slightly bad and nervous as to what he was about to ask him.
He carefully trailed Freddy as he made his way through the alleyways and eventually plucked up the courage to call out to him.
"Freddy!" he voice wobbled as he spoke.
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:17 pm

(Freddy)

A small sound came from behind Freddy. This time he was certain there was something there. His axe blade shot out of his right arm. He spun round and darted towards the shady figure behind him. He slammed the being against the wall, lifting his arm threateningly against it's throat. Freddy squinted his eyes to get a better look at the person he had pinned to the rough wall.
"Pricklepants! Why in Lord Death's name are you here!?"
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:35 pm

[Pricklepants the Kid]

He barely had time to react before he was rushing through the air and slammed up against a wall. He shut his eyes tightly, terrified of his new partner.
"I...I..." he seemed barely able to string a sentance together, "I was hoping that I could stay with you."
He opened his wide eyes and stared straight into Freddy's.
"I don't have a place to stay at the moment and I don't want to stay on the streets. I could be mugged or robbed or attacked. I assumed you had somewhere to go and I thought we'd be safer together." He spoke quickly, not wanting to annoy Freddy any further.
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:41 pm

Humberto could hear voices beneath him- familiar, although he had only heard them about half an hour earlier. He crawled forward, careful not to put too much weight on Ross and peered over the edge. Freddy held Pricklepants the Kid up against a wall, a panicked look on his face.
"Should we intervene Smith?" When no reply came, Humberto decided to stay and watch in the shadows. Pricklepants the Kid was mumbling something about staying in Freddy's apartment and with a sudden start, the Great Rabbit informed him that he too had nowhere to stay.
"Oh bricks and waffles..." Humberto swore to himself- he could stay out in the cold all night.

"Go...go to them...stay with them..." the whisper in his head came again..."and tell me what you find out...tell me about their souls...and their weaknesses."

Humberto nodded helplessly and silently jumped down behind Freddy. Nervously, he tapped him on the shoulder.
Shinigami
Shinigami
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:49 pm

(Freddy)

His hand clenched beside Pricklepants the Kid's head. His eyes bore into the hybrid. He pulled his arm away from his neck but keeping his blade out. "I just met you" he growled. "Just because we're partners doesn't make us best friends."
He took a step away from his partner, though if Pricklepants made the wrong move, he could easily end it. "I don't protect people. It's hard enough to look after myself I don't need someone like you tagging along" he snapped.
Something suddenly touched his shoulder. His right arm spun round, purposefully trying to hit whatever or whoever it was. Something touched his blade but he wasn't sure if it was material or skin. In the moonlight, he faintly saw a giant hat. Freddy gritted his teeth. "It just had to be you didn't it!"
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:59 pm

[Pricklepants the Kid]

"Oh," he replied, his heart beating furiously. He couldn't help the hurt that sounded in his tone, his eyes brimmed with fearful tears, which obscured his vision. He shrank back and began to back away slowly, not taking his gaze away from the axe protruding out of Freddy's arm. What had he gotten himself into?
Suddenly, he noticed Humberto standing behind Freddy. He turned to walk away quickly from his violent partner and the strange Mexican student.
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:03 pm

"Hola senior, I find myself lacking in a place to rest and um..." Humberto suddenly ran out of words he considered to be 'grown up' and immediately looked small and weak. He pictured his father, how he would use his ninja skills to manipulate others into doing anything and he envyed him.
"Why can't I be more like father..." He mumbled to Smythe.
"I have to say something..." He practically shouted to Smith.
There was an awkward pause and for a moment the entirety of Death City seemed still, apart from the moon, who hung up in the sky sniggering at Humberto's madness.
"Um...anyway...can I stay with you???" His voice was pleading and pathetic, "We are friends, aren't we?"
Shinigami
Shinigami
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Lemon Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:11 pm

- Lemon -
Lemon wandered the streets of Death City, watching for any glimpse of a poncho or a sock puppet. Nothing. She sighed and turned her footsteps towards the familiar greengrocers she called home. Suddenly, she heard a cry and the swish of an axe from around the corner. She ran towards the noise. Trouble? Murder? Assault? No. Pricklepants, held against the wall by Freddy... And Humberto! They were discussing where to stay.
'Wow, seems like we just can't keep away from each other... ' she muttered. 'You guys need somewhere to stay? Come with me - Humberto, Prickles, and you too Freddy... If you want? Like my grandmother always says - the more the merrier! Come on then - it's getting pretty dark.' Lemon put her hands on her hips impatiently and waited to see who would take up her offer.

Lemon
Lemon
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:18 pm

(Freddy)

Freddy backed away, anger bubbled up inside him. Dammit, I missed him. What was up with them? These people are more trustful than he thought.
"Stay with me!?" he sneered. "I know you less than I know Pricklepants. I just know that you're insane. You don't even know my name!" He started walking away from Humberto. "You're not my friend and no one is staying with me!"
Lemon suddenly appeared round the corner. Not another one he thought irritably.
She offered for everyone to stay with her. Freddy grunted, "I already have a place to stay. I would be there now if it weren't for them." Tilting his head towards Pricklepants the Kid and Humberto. "I'm off." He continued walking through the alleyway.
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:33 pm

[Pricklepants the Kid]

"Thank you." he whispered to Lemon, the tears threatening to leak and run down his cheeks, and went over and stood with her. He didn't want to look at Freddy. How can I be with a partner who has no interest in me, he thought miserably. He'll get fed up with me in the end and then I'll be partnerless.
"Are you coming too Humberto?" he asked quietly and he watched sadly as Freddy walked away from them. I only wanted to be his friend, he thought. Is there something wrong with that?
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:40 pm

-Humberto-

"Thank you amigo!" He ran forward and hugged Lemon, despite being several inches shorter than her, "I believe you to be my first friend!" Then he turned to Pricklepants the Kid and hugged him too, pulling away faster than with Lemon due to be pricked by his prickles.
"Are you coming too?" In turn, he spoke confidently to each shoulder and puppet and moved each one accordingly in an odd display of approval.
"They would like to come to! Have I introduced you?" He pointed to his left shoulder. "This is Smith". Then his right- "This is Smythe" Finally, he raised his left hand and opened and closed the mouth of the puppet. "And this is Ross They're quite friendly once you get to know them!"
Shinigami
Shinigami
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:06 pm

(Freddy)

Freddy slammed the front door to his apartment. "Finally" he breathed, closing his eyes peacefully and letting his head rest against the wood. His stomach growled at him. He hadn't eaten since morning. Sighing, he went towards his fridge. Opening the door, all that was inside was a bottle of milk that had clearly gone out of date. "Disgusting" he grumbled but made no attempt to remove the bottle. Closing the door, he scanned the cupboards. There had to be something decent to eat. Nothing. Empty. A spider. Dust. He was going to bed hungry... again.
Giving up on his search for food, he went to his bedroom. He flung his jacket onto the floor and kicked of his shoes. He lay on his old sheets, his head rested on his hands. I wonder if the others have something to eat? Of course they would. They'd be having a feast and sleep on comfortable, clean beds. Lemon would be showing off, determined to prove herself better than him.
He rolled onto his side. He didn't need to be thinking about them. Easy lives made people soft. Rough lives made people tough. He had to focus on himself. He shut his eyes, wondering about the nightmares he'd be having that night.

END OF DAY 1
(for Freddy anyway)
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next