DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN]

+4
Admin
KuraVix
kenrioku
Soul~of~Crows
8 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

+D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN] - Page 5 Empty Re: +D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN]

Post  Pride Homunculus Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:12 pm

-Beyond-

Beyond smiles as he reads the book.He closes the book and was amazed.He loved this place.He gets up and walks out of the libaray.He walks back to his class and grabs his books.He walks off of the school.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:25 pm

[Loki]
"Ok well i got home work lets go john." said Loki, That idiot if she doesn't take care of the wound she could could suffer a serious back injury loki then headed off to the hose so that he could get his work done. "Siru are you going to tooter me or not"
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:27 pm

Shi watched the fight eagerly from the distance, he leaned against a wall. He watched curiously as Win entered. He sighed and got bored after a while. He stood up straight, and walked past the lot of them not talking.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

http://www.quotev.com/25497520

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:40 pm

-Beyod-

Beyond walked though Death City looking at he moon.He smiled and ran into a wall.He looked and contued walking.Still looking at the moon.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:16 pm

[Siru]
She hit the center of the dummies neck as Loki came up to her and asked her about the tutering. "First things first grammar is very important just like writing an essay. You need to be exactly clear on what you are saying." She struck the dummies shoulder. "That includes manners Loki, being proper to people around you will make it easier for you to get help." She grabbed the dummie and stopped its shaking. "Let me change into my casual clothes and then I will go and help you." She goes to the lockerroom and changes. Her battling clothes were out in the top cubbie of her locker. Her school outift was in the middle and her causaul clothes were in the bottom compartment. She grabs her glasses, skirt, and her top and tie and changes. (her top is like a white version of hatsune miku's and her tie is black. her skirt is like makas but purple and black), she also had combat boots on. Then she grabbed her back pack with her books and notes.Even though she is proper and nice she can dress casuallly. Her ponytails were also gone and her hair was down. She walks out to the rest of the group. "OK so where should we go? In a classroom?"
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

http://purikurastar.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:12 pm

~Win~

Looks like Siru is busy. I've got nothing to do for the rest of the day. I might as well go home she thought to herself. She strolled down the large flight of stairs out of Shibusen.

Win let out a deep sigh. "I thought I'd just be paired up with a weapon" she mumbled. "I guess we have to do it ourselves. It's kinda stupid. What if someone never finds a partner 'cause they're too weak or dumb. What would the point in going..." She arrived at her new home. "Was there any point in me joining?" She felt the house was too big for just one person. It's strange. She closed the door quietly. I've always been around people. It's so empty without them. She wasn't used to being alone. She didn't like it.

>Scorch<

How am I supposed to find a partner? They had told him it would be best to find a suitable meister. It was difficult getting stronger without one they said. "Brilliant" he muttered. "What a way to waste valuable time." He wasn't a heavy weapon so he didn't need someone too strong. Someone quick. Finding someone like that shouldn't be hard in Shibusen.
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

http://kuravix.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:58 pm

-Beyond-

Beyond looked at his snake as he walked back to DWMA.He still needed a weapon.He didnt have one but he knew he would get one soon.He didnt like to talk to people unless he had too.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:30 pm

Shi continued to walk until he hit the apartment complex. He sighed and walked into the complex, climbed up the stairs and stood at his door. He fumbled through his book bag until he found his keys which fell to the ground. "Dammit...." he muttered before bending down to grab them. He unlocked the door and entered the room. Shi tossed his book bag aside and closed the door, locking it. He turned on the lights and fell onto the couch sighing. He tossed his hand across his face leaving his nose and mouth open as he sighed and fell on the couch.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:42 pm

-Beyond-

Beyond remebers that he has a room in Death City.He grabs his books and walks to his complex.He tries to find his keys in his pockets.Papers fall out of his pockets.His keys falls out of his pocket.He leanss to get them then all his books fall.The Jam was on the top and it breaks.The jam spreds all over the books.Beyond looks and sighs."great just great...how am i going to clean the books."He kicks a wall.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:40 pm

[Loki]
"shut up about that manners crap, well if you don't mind can we go work at my house i only need help in note taking OK, nothing else. if you need help with anything i can help you in renter." Loki stated as he created a pair of ice Rollerblade and put them on. "i can give you a ride to my house if you want." Loki said with a wink.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:27 pm

[Siru]
"Whatever I geuss I cant change people but please try to be a little more..uh...nice if you will." She kinda just looked at him with a sad expression on her face. "I cant just leave you with a statement i have to explain." She holds her left arm, she glances at John and then at the ground. Maybe for once she isnt a stuck up meanie. You all know the other word that starts with a B. "I never really talked..or grew up with anyone. A witch attacked my mother and my father tried and failed at avenging my mother. So I was left alone with me and a doll and the world." A small Bunny doll is sticking out of her bag. "I was raised to be proper and always acted that way....for 10 years." Her face immediately changes from sad to normal Scary Siru Mode. NSSM ACTIVATED!! She pushes the doll back inside pushes her galsses up and glares at the guys as if judging them to think she was sad. And using exalibur logic she blurted out. " And that is why I have agreed to get a ride from you and your roller blades!" She went over to Loki. "So what do i do I have never been on roller blades before."
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

http://purikurastar.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:35 pm

-Beyond-

Beyond throws his books in his room as he cleans the covers.He picks up the broken glass.One cuts his hand.He drops the glass and it scrattred everywhere."ugh not again."He licks his bleeding hand.He picks up the glass and puts it in the trash."hmmm note to self...dont walk bare foot out here."He nods and walks in his room.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:16 pm

[Loki]
"you do this..." Loki grabbed Siru and cradled her in his arms, then he went off towards his house moving at great speeds. "you know your not the only one with problems. i came to this school to gain enough strength to kill someone dear to me, so they don't have to suffer any more. All i am saying is you can loosen up and be kind because we aren't going to judge you." Loki finished saying as he power slide to the door of an old looking house. Loki the put down Siru and unlocked the house gesturing her inside.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:45 pm

(John)
John started walking home, or the closest thing he had to a home. Loki's house.

(Jack)
Jack had gone the longest without coffee since before he could remember. He saw a buch of kids and waved to them. "How were classes for you guys?" he asked.

(Sorry about not RPing, I've been in DC and haven't had much time.)

Admin
Admin

https://shibusenvskishin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:56 pm

Shi layed there for a few minutes before suddenly sitting upright with his arm now at his side. Shi got up and walked out of his room. Shi closed and locked the door. He twirled his key around his finger once before catching it in his palm and closing his hand into a fist, He put both of his hands in his pockets and walked down the stairs. He started to walk around town looking for a good sized opponent, or maybe a thug of some-sort, to fight for no apparent reason. It helped him relive stress and keep his mind in check. Plus it helps him improve his skills for him to join the D.E.A.F. He was aiming to be the strongest, and he wasn't gunna let anything get in his way. So if he had to beat up a few thugs to train, he'd do it.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:08 pm

-Beyond-

Beyond needed more jam.So he grabed his keys and walked out of his room.He loked around.He remembered that he was going to be very busy.Sence he joined D.E.A.F he knew he wasnt going to be in his room alot.But he kept walking.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:51 pm

[Loki]
Loki saw shi passing by and he waved to him. "Hey Shi whats up you want to come in for some tea or something" Loki shouted out. he was wave out to gain his attention.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:03 pm

-Beyond-

Beyond heard someone call someone.He looked and sighed a little.He kept walking.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:45 pm

Shi glanced at Loki then smirked. "Yeah, sure I'll come!" he said back to Loki. Although Shi was a bit hesitant be thought to himself before he answered Loki, "Gah, this kid can't do anythin to me, tea ain't gunna kill me either, plus I got nothin better to do than to beat up thugs......and homework......." Shi saw Siru with him. "Looks like I'm gunna get lectured to death....." he thought walking over to them.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:51 pm

-Beyond-

Beyond stopped.He looked back.He knew he would need friends.But he was to afraid to ask Or even talk to anyone.People would think he is werid.He doesnt like being called werid.He looks and stands there.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:34 am

(sorry for being inactive lately, I'm having a bit of a tough time right now and not in the mood to do anything)

>Scorch<

With no luck in finding a partner, Scorch headed into Death City. He searched around for a place to stay for the night, again with no luck. It didn't help that he had a small amount of money with him. The idea of sleeping on the streets was not appealing. In the end, he wandered around the same as he had done the entire day. Searching, not entirely sure what for.

~Win~

"I'm so boooored" she grumbled, hanging half her body off the bed. "Maybe I should've gone over to Loki's..." She slipped off the bed, dragging her feet whilst heading to the front door. "I'll go for a walk. Perhaps I can find someone to talk too..." She opened the door to find a red-haired man sitting on a low wall, his elbows rested on his legs, hands covered his face.
Win cautiously moved towards him. "Excuse me, are you alright?" she asked carefully.
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

http://kuravix.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:49 am

[Loki]
loki waled in and started a pot of water boiling then he set out a lot of materials on the table for hiss lesson. "come sit at the table. if you have homework why don't you get it done before the tea is ready, and thanks for coming over Shi."
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:09 am

-Beyond-

After Beyond got his strawberry jam he thought he would walk around for a little bit.He thought it was a perfect night for walking.He would always do it where he use to live. Death City wasnt that bad at night.He looked at all the shops and just walked until he walked around the whole city.He got to a forest.He was temepted to walk in there.He started to walk then stopped.He got the feeling that he was being watched.He turned to see if anyone was watching him.No one was.He looked back at the forest.He wa;led in.It got colder.He kept walking though.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:19 pm

"Yeah, yeah....just be glad that I came." Shi said casually, smirking a bit as he yawned. Shi sat down and looked around the place. "Not bad...." He thought to himself. Shi pulled out his homework. He really wasn't that bright, but he wan't stupid. Thats why he took the notes ahead of time for the beginning of the year, so he wouldn't start off stupid. But in reality, he hated this work and listening to the teachers, he'd rather fight someone to show them who's in-charge. Shi stared at his homework, looking as if he was thinking about something, when in reality he didn't give a crap. "I just wanna join the D.E.A.F so I can be the strongest, all this Home Work really makes it harder......" Shi thought to himself as he stared at the homework.

Last edited by Wolf-Sempai on Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:38 pm

-Beyond-

He walks deeper in the forest.He got lost so easily.He looked for a way back but he got even more lost.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum