DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN]

+4
Admin
KuraVix
kenrioku
Soul~of~Crows
8 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

+D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN] - Page 6 Empty Re: +D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN]

Post  Soul~of~Crows Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:17 pm

[Siru]
She gslnces at Shi. Now that school was done she felt more relaxed. "I was really tense today. I never thought the first day of school would be stressful." She finishes up the multiple choice sheet Stein had given them. "Judging by this paper, this unit will be about discovering ourselves and understanding our own souls and personalities." She puts her head down on the table. She then tilts her head, (which is still on the tabel) towards Shi. "Homework...its one obstical against many I am guessing. They want the most loyal and dedicated students. If your strng and have no dedication and no loyalty they think your as good as...." Then it hit her. "...A weaponless meister...." Her eyes widened. I need a partner to get into d.e.a.f. Not only that but it needs to be a strong and powerful pair. SHe sits up and regains her manners and feels a little embarassed about showing her stress to other students. But she liked them. Maybe....maybe...juggling freindships and work is another good obstacle... She looks at Shi. "If you finish homework strong you can focus on your soul even more. And the teachers will like that." She looks upa t the ceiling and around the house. "Hey Loki....where did you get this house?"
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

http://purikurastar.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:35 pm

"I really don't care about what the teachers think, but hey....." Shi looked upwards and leaned a back a bit, locking his hands behind his neck and elbows up. "I owe them, so I guess I'm somewhat dedicated to them, and I'm doin my Homework, so atleast I'm listening......" Shi said thinking about it. He shook his head and returned back to the way he was before, looking at the paper. Shi started to answer the questions and finished it pretty soon, all of it was in the notes he had took so he just copied the answers from there. Shi looked around the apartment, "Better than the shitty place I live in...." he said, "But yet again I've lived in worse....." he said, of coarse leaving some topics that only he knew about unanswered.

Last edited by Wolf-Sempai on Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

http://www.quotev.com/25497520

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:37 pm

-Beyond-

It must have been hours after Beyond got his way out.He walked to his complax.On his table was a peice of paper.It was his homework.He still needed a parnter.But how was he going to get one.He sighs.He was going have to meet people tommorw.Hopefully he can get a parnter.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:55 pm

[Loki]
Loki brought some tea to the table and poured the others a cup "well i sort of goth this house from my dad he abandoned it many years ago so it took a lot of work to fix it up. IT TOOK ME ALL SUMMER..... but anyway if you like it i have plenty of rooms if you want to live here same goes for you Shi." Loki sipped his tea and whipped out his home work he finished almost as quickly a Siru took her notes in class maybe even a little quicker. then he put his homework away and then stared at Siru. "i am ready for my lesson now."
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:10 pm

*Gosh darnit I really want to make some connectinbetween Amaya and Siru..but I wont...at least not yet i dont think. And also I love how Loki is in the same situation as Amaya XD*
[Siru]
"Thank you very much for the offer Loki but I own a small place just down the street actually. Its not far just 8 houses down." She took a sip of tea, and took out a book. Its on how to make oragami butterflies. She has a hobby of making them. "Take notes on my uh.....book that I found. It was in my house I rented when I uh...moved in." She pushed it towards Loki. "Take notes on this book within the next 10 minutes. After the 10 minutes is up I will take your notes and give you feed back ok?" I would have never thought that on the first day I would be tutoring sonmeone. She turns to Shi. "So...what did you mean by you..owe the DWMA?" Siru looks nervous talking to two guys.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:27 pm

-Beyond-

Beyond looked at his homework.He worried that he wouldnt get a parnter.He wasnted to join D.E.A.F. but he didnt have a parnter.He knew he would go to DWMA and ask around.Maybe if he was lucky he would get a parnter.Get to Know them and everything.He looks around and walks to his bed and lays there.He kept thinking and thinking.Everything in his mind was a blurr of words.He was good with spells.He was like a witch and a Meister.He wanted to be a Meister.So he told himself that he wouldnt do spells infrontof his weapon.He closes his eyes.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:53 pm

Shi looked at her. "Don't wanna talk about it...." he said stubbornly, looking away. He instead thought about who was gunna be his partner. "Gah this is to complicated, I don't trust that many people here, and I NEED a partner.....soon...." Shi thought to himself. Shi looked at Loki. "Yeah, I'd rather be here than at my piece of crap....." Shi said. "But yet again I still need to find a partner"
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:39 pm

-Beyond-

Beyond gets up and walks out of his room.He needs to find a parnter tonight.He grabs his jacket and walks still.After a while he sits down and sighs.He couldnt find a parnter.He looked.He got up and started walking.He bumbs into someone.Beyond made the guy spill his drink.The guy looked at Beyond."u little punk" He tries to hit Beyond but he doged it.He steped back as the guy kept trying to it him.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:56 pm

[Loki]
(come on guys this RP isn't moving at all Post every now and then will ya)
"well i will have a room for you anyway you can sleep there when ever you want, and good luck with the partner search. I guess i was really lucky to find mine so quickly." Loki said as he began taking notes on the strange book.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:05 pm

-Beyond-

(i know im sad...i have been waiting..)
Beyond sighs and still sits on the Bench.He didnt know what to do.He felt hopeless.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:31 pm

Shi looked at Loki. "Thanks..." he said. He wasn't sure if he should trust them all, but if they tried anything on him, they would get it bad anyways, so he didn't have to worry. He just arrived and got accepted to this school, it was actually the first school he's ever been to. He learned everything on this streets anyways. He's used his weapon form here and there, and by weapon form it means his arm turning into blade occasionally to scare his opponents in the streets, and using it as.....well......a weapon. It gave him an advantage before, now he was in a school filled with others like him, all because he was good at fighting and was a 'missing weapon'.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:37 pm

-Beyond-

Beyond use to live in a broken house.Nothing worked in there.But sence he was like a witch he had powers to keep himslef alive.People would run away from him.Just by looking at him.He felt like a monster.He knew he wasnt but he felt like it.He sighs. He would roam the streets looking for someone.But he never found anyone.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:05 am

[Loki]
"oh i forgot to ask Shi what are you, weapon or meister? if your a weapon maybe we can spar some time, you know hone our skills, and if your a meister as soon as you get weapon we we can spar. nothing lethal though just traing for the DEAF ." Loki said.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:18 am

-Beyond-

Beyond was alone.He knew he was.BUt he may need a parnter tonight.He gets up and walks down some streets again.He loked around.He sees people souls.He didnt sence anythiing unuseal.He kept walking.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:08 pm

[Sorry for not being active I had to get the computer fixed and all the attachmetns and websites werent working. :'( But i fixed it!!also my bf left for 6 weeks and Im really down but I will tryt o post more often!)
[Siru]
Her eyes widened. Shi has a good point. We need to partner up to get into DEAF...and I wonder if Loki can sense wavelengths because after focusing on Shi for the whole day I realized he is a weapon....and I am a mei-... "Take my hand." She held out her hand almost nervously. It was shaking and she fixed her glasses in a nervous habit. "I uh....want to..check out something...I feel that your soul is a weapon wavelength...and uh...yeah.." I have never held a weapon before. I dont know what it will be like......I dont have my soul force on so it wont hurt him....but what willl it feel like if it rejects me.. She remebered how he gave her a towel in the beginning of school and never really felt angry at Shi. Maybe a soul finally wont reject me....

(ok so In realized that last sentence didnt make any sense so I will add this bit of drama in. Siru felt like her father thought she wasnt enough for him to be happy so he had tried and failed to get her mother back. *he actually got infected with the madness of lonliness* and she never had any friends so she thought all souls rejected ther. fewww ok explaining done you may return rpg ing :3 lol)
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:13 pm

[no its fine...im lucky i told them...that u were gone...]
-Beyond-

Beyond senced other soulwavelenngths.Not the people of course.But Meisters and weapons.He followed it until he got to a house.He sighed.He noitced inside the house that their was a weapon in their.He was have tempted to knock on the door.He didnt want to just knock and ask stupid questions.But he wanted to get in DEAF.So he started to knock on the door.He hoped that there was a free weapon.He needed one.Badly.

Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:52 pm

[Loki]
"uuummm Siru why am i taking notes on this it is kind of weird and has no real use to my studies." Asked Loki looking very confused he finished the notes and they looked ok, but they were not perfect. he then handed her the notes for her to look over and sat back in his chair "i wonder what Win is up to."
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:56 pm

-Beyond-

Beyond wondered anf hoped that someone would open up soon.He wantwed to knock again bue he didnt.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:02 am

[Loki]
Loki noticed someone knocking on the door so he went and opened the door. "hay what is your name, and what is your business with me, here come inside i have some friends over, but the more the maryer right." Loki said
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:03 pm

(sorry, life's been stupid on me lately)

Shi looked at Loki "Sure we can Spar sometime." he said. Shi nodded toward Siru and took Siru's hand, he's never really had a partner, he allways ran solo, so this felt akaward to him. He didn't think he would even have a crowd to run with, much less a partner, but hey, there's a first for everything.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:04 pm

Guys I'm gonna be gone for a week, Loki can gOdmod

Admin
Admin

https://shibusenvskishin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:22 am

-Beyond-

Beyond smiled."uh im Beyond Birthday...but u can call me Beyond...im new at DWMA."He holds his homework."I was just looking for a parnter for DEAF."Beyond smiles and sighs to himself. im glad they answered he thought.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:18 pm

[Siru]
It was a struggle. As she felt a human hand morph into metal. Sharp and percise. It was cold. She spun to keep the weapon from cutting her and she also wanted to get a better grasp of it. Her Ponytails flew up and her glasses flashed just as the shuriken flashed. She looks down and her hand is trembling. A giant weapon in her grasp and she felt powerful. She felt like she knew the weapon as if they had known each other for a while. Even though their souls matched, it was a strain for Siru. Why do I feel so tired now. It has only been a minute of her holding Shi...but since I have never been close to alot of other souls, and especially connect with one....its new and strong and powerful and straining on my soul... She looked at Shi's face reflected in the metal.. She just smiled cooly. And she put him gently down. "Thank you Shi, I look foward ot training with you." She bowed her head to him and ran for the door, alnost running into Beyond. "Oh uh...Im sorry but I must be on my way." She ran out. Only a little way sdown the street she yelled at the top of her lungs.."I HAVE A WEAPON MY SOUL ISNT WORTHELESS HAHAHA YAAAAAAA!" She blushed realizing that everyone in the house probably heard it. She ran to the DWMA and sat in the music room. She just sat there for what felt like forever. Sh ewanted to let her soul rest so she took off her glasses and played the violin. And she simply went into a trance. Going into her souol and feeling all of the things in her mind and soul merge into one place. She opened her eyes and saw the people sitting in a circle levatating inside weird statues. Instead of asking her usual question of who are you and why are you here. She sat and exclaimed. "My soul isnt worhtless." As she said that around her, her soul force was dancing at her feet like little people (Like the star things in howels moving castle). She smiled and played for hours filling the school yet again with her music.
*Hey guys I am going to draw her soon and that will take some time so i might not be able to respon for a while!*
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:10 pm

-Beyond-

Beyond steped back cause he got bumped into.He looked back as the person was screaming for joy.He wondered but he didnt say anything.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:52 am

[Loki]
"I guess my lesson is over for today hey John lets go spend the rest of the day training ok" Loki said then he informed his guest he could stay as long as he wanted then Loki went out the door and to the forest clearing. Loki formed into his armor and the duo began training making their moves more accurate and powerful. "John can we try to resonate, my theory is that if we start practicing now we just might be able to perfect it early and the DEAF would have to take us"
(to be continued Very Happy )
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum: