DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN]

+4
Admin
KuraVix
kenrioku
Soul~of~Crows
8 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

+D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN] - Page 15 Empty Re: +D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN]

Post  Blackstar2012 Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:10 pm

*Ryuu*

Ryuu peacfully strolled the halls of the DWMA until he sensed a dark foreboding . "Whats this evil presence i sense i better hurry" thought Ryuu. He raced around the school until he saw someone holding a wierd doll against the wall.

Blackstar2012
Unpartnered
Unpartnered

Back to top Go down

Post  SogeSage Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:33 pm

[Labak]

Labak saw Siru and Shi about to kill something. "It seem I arrived a bit late," said Labak to the stranger kid.

(Jenny, roll things along, i know u had planz for dis)
SogeSage
SogeSage
One Star Meister
One Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:27 pm

[Siru]
Siru continues to try and distract the doll/puppet witch with random erratic bursts of her soul spark. I want to get to Shi to make sure he is alright. i cant have him get h- Siru froze. Suddenly unable to move. It doesn't even take her a second to realize what happened. The doll had somehow paralyzed her. Siru notices an almost invisible thread coming from under the dolls kimono. It has a cross-stitch attached at the end that seemed to have some paralyzing ability. She looks at the doll unwillingly. She seemed to be paralyzed the second she looked at it. *from Shi's perspective* Siru couldn't move and she was forced to look at the dolls mask. The wooden mask seemed to swing open slowly like a door. Now all Shi would be able to see was the mask facing him. Siru lost her breath. All Shi would be able to see is a small amount black gelatinous goop dripping slowly out of whatever was behind the mask. Siru's eyes widened. And blood ran down her nose. Then the doll cawed like some creature and the other witch seemed to slither unnaturally (as if an invertebrate) into whatever was behind the mask and then they disappeared altogether. Siru dropped to her knees on the floor covering her eyes. She was shivering as if she saw her own mother killed....oh wait...she already did....*revise* she was shivering as if she saw the most horrible thing in the world. "Shi.....did you see it?....did you see what was behind the mask?.........."
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

http://purikurastar.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:02 pm

(Just a quick check. So The mask opened and Siru saw the worst thing that happened in her life? Like the memory then it went away? The same happened to Shi so he will see something awful aswell? Correct? Just making sure)
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

http://www.quotev.com/25497520

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:27 pm

*OK so Shi was doing his fighty thing and Siru saw the mask open up with unknown horrors (will be explained in near future). This didn't happen to Shi (because later we will find out only one doll mask can open and once it does the other doll goes back into the void behind it.) Technically Siru saw...oh wait i cant tell you yet ;P. So Shi doesn't know whats behind the mask. AND FORWARD HO WE GO WITH THE RPG!
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  SogeSage Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:32 pm

(jen, we got 2 standby rp-erz, Labal and Ryuu, who dont know wut 2 do. Give us a que)

Queue <---??? I cannot spell.
SogeSage
SogeSage
One Star Meister
One Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:30 am

Shi glared angrily at the masked witch. Unable to move. But is didn't mean he didn't try. Shi was using almost all of his willpower and strength to try and break free. It came up to the point that Shi even spat in the masked witch's face out of anger, saying curses in so many languages, you could almost swear some of them were martian. Shi had tried to attack the masked witch before it suddenly cawed like some beast and slither away strangely, just like the other. Shi was dropped to the floor and cursed several times once more, he got up, obviously pissed off, and was ready to kill anything. Shi froze almost immediately as soon as Siru spoke. He glanced then glared at her, before walking towards her to help her up and hopefully comfort her in some way. "N-no, not really." He replied truthfully.

(I hope I got that right. If not let me know through PM and I'll change it)

Last edited by Black★Star on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackstar2012 Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:53 pm

Ryuu

Ryun ran to the two and was filled with worry. "Are you two okay, should I go get the nurse?"

Blackstar2012
Unpartnered
Unpartnered

Back to top Go down

Post  SogeSage Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:52 pm

[Labak]

Labak followed the boy into and turned to Shi and said, "Stay by your meister, discuss what just happened, i am confuse".
Labak's mind was blown by what he saw.

(I don't know if it's my place to say, but Kenrioku is working on a big school project presentation in January.)
SogeSage
SogeSage
One Star Meister
One Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackstar2012 Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:59 pm

Ryuu

"By the way, my name is Ryuu nice to meet you all." Ryuu had a long grin on his face hoping he just made new friends.

Blackstar2012
Unpartnered
Unpartnered

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:52 am

[Loki]
Loki woke up from a trace, being denied a battle really pissed him off so Loki walked toward the duration that Labak went, He watched from the sidelines as this witch terrorized his friend because he knew he couldn't do anything to stop her. Then Loki turned around and walked to the DWMA to go register for a new partner. "Why are there so many witches in this town and why are they focusing in on my friends... I swear to god i will get to the bottem of this." in signing up for a new partner Loki Noticed a sign in big bold print D.E.A.F testing at the end of this week PARTNERS NEEDED. those who pass will start new more advanced combat classes
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:19 pm

*ok i know you all must hate me for not posting but some SERIOUS STUFF has been going down in personal life and stuff which affected my school work which I am now trying to make up but i shall rp once more*
[Siru]
"...I..need to leave." She walked up to Shi kinda shaking and not exactly knowing wth was happening. " I just saw......what looked.....like madness....but in a material form..if that makes any sense... are you ok?" Siru looked at Shi terrified that he saw the same thing. She was too shaken up to even acknowledge anyone else.

Last edited by Soul~of~Crows on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  SogeSage Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:06 pm

[Labak]

Labak returned Ryuu's greeting with a nod, and left the crowd to clear his mind.

Labak also notices the poster.
SogeSage
SogeSage
One Star Meister
One Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:51 pm

[Loki]
Loki looked at the list of potential meisters and their test records and he found that Yin Tsukiyo was the only candidates who even had a chance trying to meet Loki's improved soul wavelength. Loki then looked into Yin's records and found that she was P.E . So Loki went down to the gym and waited for P.E to be over Loki could pick out Yin from the class easy so he had no need to ask the teacher to aid him. "Alright lets see this girl in action *smile*"
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:48 pm

(Sorry about being a bit late here. I got Exams this week, pretty stressful)

Shi looked at his meister and nodded. He touched her shoulder gently, "Yeah, I'm fine. are YOU okay?" he asked. "Come on, we got to report this, and see Dr.Stein...." He said, hoping his meister wasn't injured. "I need to get stronger, a weapon is supposed to protect their meister, and I was.....useless....." he thought to himself, ready to help Siru up or stand if needed.

(How does P.E. Even work in the DWMA?)
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:35 pm

[Loki]
Yin stood out like a soar thumb because she was one of the few girls who wouldn't wear the schools P.E uniform. Loki couldn't blame her her it was pretty skimpy and most of the girls hated wearing it. class would be over in ten minutes and Yin was on top of her game so Loki didn't mind watching the rest of the class, if anything this class seemed more like an evaluation for him to check out her skills. Loki smiled and watched the rest of class in silence.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:10 pm

Yin ran out with the rest of the students and looked at the coach. She yawned somewhat, having fallen asleep in the class before, although she defends herself with saying that she just took a much needed nap. It wasn't her fault that many of the teachers here bored her half to death. She didn't as much as glance at the other students, seeing as how if you didn't have a partner, you were normal divided by gender, and half of the girls she currently knew talking about the stupidest things in the world. While the Boys were allot more fun, some of them were scared of her when it came to P.E. ........she wondered why. The coach announced that they were to play dodge ball. Right off the bat She was the first one to be called on, the captain of the other team flinched and looked at his competitor angrily. As the captains began to call students, some classmates on her team said things like 'We'll win for sure' and 'Make sure not to get in the way, remember, she wont help you', Yin also heard 'Remember when she sacrificed me to win the game?' Yin glanced at that student and grinned. "Its 'cause you SUCK!!!" she replied, walking away laughing as the student yelled after her angrily. The coach had blown the whistle, letting everyone know to get ready. Yin crouched down and eyed the ball in the middle. The coach blew the whistle once more and Yin ran at the ball at full speed, already looking for her first victim before she even got to the ball. Yin spotted someone 'There...' she thought in mid air before she was the first to grab the ball and throw it at a kid, who, unfortunately for him, was flown back to the wall and fell to the ground. Yin grinned and wiped the side of her nose with her thumb before taking notice of a ball coming towards her at a fast speed. She jumped and grabbed the ball in mid air before throwing it back at the person who originally threw it before her feet even touched the ground. She landed in a crouched position and looked at the students. "Who's Next?" She said, grinning.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:53 pm

[Loki]
This girls athletic ability far exceeds what her papers said. With this skill here academic ability wouldn't matter in a D.E.A.F test, she was perfect. Loki watched as she dodged rubber balls with ease and then return it as if it were standing still in the air. The other team had no time to recover. Only one thing raced through his mind, could she hit him and his unmatched speed on ice. Loki grabbed the coatch"s whistle and blew it, stopping everyone in the room. "Yin Tsukiyo, as Gym captain of class B, I challenge to to a one on one dodge ball battle. If you win I will treat you to dinner anywhere you like and you get a chance to compete for a possition in the D.E.A.F, but if you lose well i think the humiliation off losing in front of your entire class will be deviating enough. because there is a teacher here there will be no holds back so give me all ya got, or are you too scared to lose to me Loki Dragonheart"
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:25 pm

Yin glanced at Loki and grinned at his proposition. "Well, lets see if we really DO have someone in here who can take me on...." Yin walked up to one of the rubber balls and picked it up, glaring at Loki, grinning she said, "Bring it Monkey for brains........" she commented, the boy reminding her somewhat of a monkey in a strange way. She threw the ball up and caught it a few times before throwing it high in the air and catching it on her finger, the ball spinning. She waited for her challenger, Loki Dragon, err, whatever, to come over and grab a ball for himself to begin. "Treat me to dinner ANYWHERE I want to go, and get a chance at the D.E.A.F huh?" She thought to herself. "Not a bad proposition, but why treat me to dinner?" she questioned herself. "Gah, better not question it in the first place, anyone offering free food is a friend of mine."
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:21 am

[Loki]
Loki iced over his entire half of the gym and grabed a ball. now he had enough speed to dodge he the only thing that might catch him of gard is her reaction speed. Loki threw his ball but not directly at her. he aim to strick the ball right out of her hand. after the throw Loki glided around on the ice with speed that made it hard to keep an eye on him. Loki waited to see how his tactic would work out.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  SogeSage Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:51 pm

[Labak]

Labak watched the dodge-ball game and thought about how he had no meister.

(hint hint hint)
SogeSage
SogeSage
One Star Meister
One Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackstar2012 Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:22 am

Ryuu

Ryuu stared in awe as he saw Loki swiftly dodge all of Yin's balls while maneuvering on the ice. " What type of weapon is he" Ryuu asked the kid standing next to him.

Blackstar2012
Unpartnered
Unpartnered

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:37 am

Yin was somewhat taken aback at the sight of the ice, not so much by his speed. She whistled for a moment . "Dang that's cool...." she muttered before noticing the fact that Loki had thrown a ball towards her. She cursed under her breath and dodged the ball, being equally as fast without the aid of ice. She there her ball in what seemed like a random direction, making it look as if she threw her ball bad. Many students laughed as they watched the ball bounce through the room. Yin just smirked and crossed her arms across her chest, watching the unpredictable ball bounce. Hitting even up to the head of the kid she was arguing with before until it hit Loki. She had planned the balls movements since she threw it, seeing it more like a 3rd dimensional pool game. The 'random' and 'seemingly unpredictable' movements of the ball was all planned by her calculated throw, which seemed random or like a slip-up at the time. The movements of the ball keeping the attention of Loki until it hit him.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:58 am

[Loki]
Loki knew what she was doing but it was to late. Yin threw the ball to fast for him to calculate its trajectory, so all he could do was dodge. Loki focused and dodged each rotation except around the end of the balls energy. it grazed him just slightly, in a standard game that wouldn't count, but in a real combat scenario it would have been some serious trouble. Before the couch could say that it wasn't a fair hit Loki threw up his arm signaling he forfeited. "Congratulations you win." Loki threw some papers to her feet. "After that game i can easily say that you will make it to D.E.A.F so if you sign to papers you can become my meister. Together I believe we can make it so what do you say."
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  SogeSage Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:17 pm

[Labak]

Labak turned to Ryuu and said, "Loki was born a suit of armor, until one day, he fell into a vat of toxic waste from a Popsicle factory. Now he's a OP frosty suit of armor".
SogeSage
SogeSage
One Star Meister
One Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum