DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question: What are the origins of your username?

+4
KuraVix
Tsubaki
Shinigami
The-Apple-Peel
8 posters

Go down

Question: What are the origins of your username? Empty Question: What are the origins of your username?

Post  The-Apple-Peel Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:07 pm

So... we had the good idea of finding out where everyone's username comes from X)

My username is just carried on from all sorts of other places that I go on but now that I think about it I have no idea why I chose it in the first place just sounded cool, I don't even like the taste of apples that much. But other than that I want to know about your usernames.

If you can't think of much to say then tell us your real first name and whether you like it or not etc. XD My name is Maxine and I think it's okay, if I was a boy I would have been named Clive which is not a nice name Razz
The-Apple-Peel
The-Apple-Peel
One Star Meister
One Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Question: What are the origins of your username? Empty Re: Question: What are the origins of your username?

Post  Shinigami Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:22 pm

^^^OMG CLIVE!!! Very Happy

Anyway, I chose Shinigami because he's THE BEST CHARACTER IN THE WHOLE OF SOUL EATER (other than Kid <3). Yeah, he's my favourite- I love his crazy voice and giant hands the most...and even took the time to make myself some! Cool ALSO I'M COMPLETELY NUTS.

Well, my real name is Chloe, which means 'Blooming'- no, not bloomers...OMG SOUL EATER FLASHBACK...XD And if I was a boy, I would have been called Adam, just like you kenrioku! Oh and Humberto means 'warrior' or something...complete fail with the name/personality matching! Very Happy
Shinigami
Shinigami
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/SacfiMoon?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Question: What are the origins of your username? Empty Re: Question: What are the origins of your username?

Post  Tsubaki Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:25 pm

My username is based on...well...Tsubaki xD Because she's one of my favourite Soul Eater characters Smile

On other websites, I tend to use Tybs (or Tybss on DeviantART) which is short for Tybalt (for those of you who don't know, people call me Tybalt after I role played him at school in an English lesson).

My first name is Lucy which I like Very Happy But if I was a boy, my parents would've called me Owen, which I hate xDD
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:29 pm

my username is based on the black blood Crona has and wolf because wolves are awesome XD
I make up a lot of pretty bad names. My deviantart is MoonlitSoulWolf (all the good names were taken ;_Wink
I like my tumblr name, Wolfs-Echo

If I was a boy, I'd of been called Otis :3
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

http://kuravix.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lemon Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:44 pm

^ Otis is a nice name :3

Well I use Lemon for all forums, YouTube, that kind of thing, and it started when we liked the Annoying Orange, and assigned roles to each other, and I was Grandpa Lemon for some reason... :/

My real name is...Stephanie. Blegh.
Everyone calls me Steph/Stef, PLEASE can we not go into another spelling debate? XD
I think it means crown/garland. O_o
And if I was a boy I'd be Matthew. XD
Lemon
Lemon
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Location : A parallel universe where my friends aren't the kind of people who pull my sleeve and wear walrus costumes to the prom.

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:49 pm

forgot to add, my name is Freyja and it mean Goddess of Love Very Happy
yes Otis is a nice name. I used to have a dog called Otis

*cough* yournameisspeltstef *cough*
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:54 pm

My full name means:

'Light/God's Promise/In a Hawthorn Clearing'

...apparently xDD

Tybalt means...*looks up* 'Boldest of People'....hmm...can't really say that's me xDD

Stef, your name is spelt with an f
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:02 pm

My user name comes from my OC..which I am using in the RPG..if ya havent noticed awkard But she isnt really me i just used her story.
My full name means White phantom/beautiful/of Marines(which I think means the ocean)
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

http://purikurastar.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The-Apple-Peel Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:28 pm

Eww yes Clive DX but also I forgot to say Maxine is the feminine of "The greatest" which is obviously me X)

Don't worry I'm just kidding Wink
The-Apple-Peel
The-Apple-Peel
One Star Meister
One Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:24 pm

this is very interesting to see why everyone choose their username.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Lemon Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:48 pm

^ Where's yours from? It's probably the most weird and mysterious of them all? O_o
Lemon
Lemon
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Location : A parallel universe where my friends aren't the kind of people who pull my sleeve and wear walrus costumes to the prom.

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:23 pm

I was cosplaying as a fan character i made for Bleach and the name i got for my sword was Kenrioku, which i think means all powerful. so one day I had Kenny(kenrioku's nickname given by my 2 best friends) next to me and i was like "I am going to use you as a username." so for a little while now i have been called Kenrioku online but my other code-name is Toonmaster so feel free to call me that if you want.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:33 am

my attempt to create a riot!
Since I changed my username, I'll update this.

Kura- well it's part of the name of one of my fave characters of all time, Bakura <3 Can't remember why I chose it. I think it involved singing.....? I dunno
Vix- Short for vixen. I used to use Vixy but now I think Vix sounds better.
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:04 pm

ok i just changed my username but here i was Death The Kid Soul then Death the Kid Stein(that one didnt last long) then Dr.SteinxMedusa Now its Noah~Ark~

i got my username form...an manga...called Black Butler...in the book...the 2 main charcters go to a circus..called Noah's Ark...so i think thats why...i do like the name Noah too
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum