DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN]

+4
Admin
KuraVix
kenrioku
Soul~of~Crows
8 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

+D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN] - Page 10 Empty Re: +D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN]

Post  Black★Star Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:26 am

(I leave to watch a few movies and THIS is what happens 0.0')

Shi had followed them to Loki's house, not saying much. Once there Loki had shown them their rooms and went downstairs to make the Tea. Shi had went up to his room and lied on the bed with his hands behind his neck, just to think. He heard Loki come up the stairs and glanced at his door. Shi had looked out into the hall and saw him going towards Siru's room. Curiously he listened in on their conversation. He heard Loki compliment Siru about her glassed and noticed that Shi still hasn't seen her without them. He heard how Siru reacted and was thoroughly confused, he thought she liked John."Girls confuse me...." he had thought to himself. Shi still needed to get his things from his place, he decided he would go and get them soon, hopefully not running into anyone to fight. Shi had knocked on Siru's door right outside of her doorway now, "Hey, I'mma go and get my things kay..." he said, his eyes closed with one hand scratching his neck. Shi had opened his eyes and looked at Siru without her glasses and stopped for a second, "Loki's right.....you DO look cuter without your glasses..." Shi had said, walking away before they could answer, he began heading down the stairs. Why had he said that? It wasn't like him to compliment others....yet again he had just left Siru and Loki alone. "If Loki tries anything, he's dead...." he had thought heading out the door.

Shi had walked down the dark street. Surprisingly quiet with the exception of the birds and occasional dogs. He listened to the sounds of the night carefully. Listening to them transform from the quiet drive-way in Loki's mansion, to the run-down apartment complex with some not so quiet guests. He heard the sound of music booming in the distant club. He had also heard some one fighting in an apartment near-by with the sounds of an occasional dining-ware breaking mixed with screaming. He also heard some drunk men talk about many things he thought we're just wrong, but will still remain in his head nonetheless. He sighed hearing dogs growling and barking in the distance, with the sound of someone yelling and a whimper following. Shi had gotten the keys and entered his apartment. He looked around and got some things, shoes, his bag, 3 pairs of clothes, his tooth brush, and a necklace with a wolf tooth. He held the necklace in his hand, it had a carving of a wolf face biting the chain of the necklace to hold it on the top of the tooth. Shi closed his hand and put it in his pocket while closing his eyes and leaving. He left the apartment and closed the door. He kept the keys, twirling it around his finger out of boredom while walking down the steps. He planned on keeping the keys, because he never knows if something bad may happen and he might need to return to his old life. Shi had caught the key in the palm of his hand and put it in his other pocket before looking back at the complex. He watched it for a while, taking one last look at it before walking down the street again.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

http://www.quotev.com/25497520

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:36 am

[Loki]
being so close to Siru Loki's heart began to beat a little faster, he was confused because he didn't feel this way before. a part of him didn't want her to leave this house but he knew that choice was up to her and no one else. he then ecnolaged shi leave snd went back to looking a siru, she had this new beutie to her.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:32 pm

*I am definitely making a connection to Amaya near the end of this RPG cuz its killing me.*
[Siru]
..Thanks Shi?...that wasnt like him.. "I havent really tried a day without glasses...I need to get contacts because it will be easier to fight." fight slenderman of course. "So what do you think about John...I mean...is he a good meister?" Does he hate me is more like what I meant to say......why is Loki looking at me like that?...weirdo. She flew threw 4 pages of her detailed notes. She's like Katniss' arrow when reading.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

http://purikurastar.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:50 pm

(Hunger Gamez!!! 8-^_^-8 )

Shi had walked down the street, carrying his things. Taking in the sounds of the city again. It calmed him down, these sounds, yet at the same time it made him cautious. The sounds of the city, depending on what they are, could change they way he felt at silent times like this. He heard the sound of a women screaming near-by. Shi's head immediately shot up-wards and he followed in the direction on the sound. He ended up at the entrance of an alleyway, He saw some sort of man, no, monster, with an ax for a hand and claws on the other, its eyes were nothing but black. He saw it hold a blue....soul in its hand with the corpse of a young women under him. Shi's eyes widened, as he watched him in fear. He stood there for a few seconds beforse shaking his head and dropping his things, he wasn't sure of what he could do to this creature, or what it could do to him. But he wasn't about to back down.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:53 pm

[Loki]
"let me guess you like john too, that man has all the luck with girls..." Loki bit his lip a little he was nervous because he realized what he was feeling was a crush for Siru. "John is one of the most supportive meisters in the world, i mean you have seen him in action he will stand by me to the end." Loki combed his hand through his hair and took a deep breath. "Siru I'm going to tell you something nobody knows.... My only reason I'm here in this town is because i need to gain enough power to kill my hero." a tear began to roll down Loki's face he then looked at Siru "I have to kill my father"
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:35 pm

[Siru]
She closed her book and sighed."Then dont be an idiot about it." She said with a strict tone."I have known many idiots who ran right into combat without thinking about their chances of winning or a strategy." She put her glasses back on and tied her hair back up. "I can thank those idiots for allowing me to realize that and be smart.
*Flasshbaaaaackkk*
A small 8 year old with two small blue pig tails was holding a clean bunny. She sat quietly at a table as a nun was trying to calm down her father. Who was in hysteria. After a good 10 minutes of him mumbling ideas he ran out of the small log cabin. And exclaimed that he was going to find the witch who destroyed his wife and obliterate her. He had succumb to. madness. A few months later his body turned up near a cliff face. He ad found the witch and lost. Alone. Siru was all alone.
*back to realityy*
"Make sure you are ready Loki." She gets up off the bed to place the notebook into her bag. She dropped it just next to the bag. "What..." A bead of sweat fell off her face. "..where...where is Shi?.." She suddenly heard an echoe of the city and a female scream in her head. "Crap...Loki we need to go now." She fixes her glasses and runs out of the room with incredible speed. "WE NEED TO GO NOW!"
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:50 pm

[Loki]
Loki grabbed John and booked it after Siru, he to could sense danger rising in the city. Loki transformed into his armor form and crated Gram for John "lets move it i can feel a kishin egg around here." just then the two boys turned a corner and there it was devouring a human soul. it wasn't alone either two more kishin egg bearers can at the sound of a human scream.
[John]
John was shocked to see his first monster. "Well Loki looks like it is our lucky day, lets kill these S.O.B's" John then fliped infronto Shi and charged at the first monster, Aiming Gram strait for the creatures heart. Then right before the sword peirced the creatures flesh it charged with is clawed hand to cut off johns arm.
(to be continued)
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:04 pm

[Siru]
She heard the transforming behind her and guided them towards Shi's soul. She ran past him right behind him. She gave a quick pat on the back to let him know she was there. But she was silent. Absolutely. Silent. She dissapeared behind the building next to them and blended with the shadows. Then she all of the sudden dropped silently. She landed with a hardly noticble thud and rolled to dissperse the power of the impact and keep her safe. She jumped off of Johns shoulder and right onto the monster that hasnt been touched yet. She landed on it back. She wraped her legs around its chest, and dug her hands into his neck's pressure points. Her ponytails were jjumping to the static energy from inside her. Blue static danced down her arms and into the monster. paralyzing it. She jumped off with her back towards she a dn held out her hand so she could grab the shuriken.

*bam! Siru you are my official Idol.*
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:12 pm

Shi had started to walk up to them until he heard more people coming. He glanced back, surprised to see Loki, Jhon and his miester Siru come in and start fighting. He was shocked and surprised, why were they here? Why had they come? What were they doing. Siru had held out her hand and Shi smirked, grabbing her hand and transforming, ready to fight along with the others. His items were at the opening corner of the alleyway.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:23 pm

[John]
Do to the creatures paralyzed state Gram landed a perfect hit onto it killing it and creating a kishin egg, which John feed to the helmet Which release a then stronger energy "How are you feeling buddy, do you want to show off for our friends to take out one more.
[Loki]
"sure thing John." then i violent burst of energy came from were john and Loki were as the two connected souls. the armor began to take its draconic form and Gram tuned into a dragon slayer one of the most powerful sword in the world. and with one quick slash another creature was eliminated and consumed all in a mater of 5 seconds. Then Loki shifted back into his human form coughed up a lot of blood and blacked out. scared and seeing and opening the last creature lunged out and harpooned Loki with his fist and began using him a shield so he could fight the others.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:55 pm

[Siru] *ok i love this RPG too Very Happy*
"Jo-John! Look out!!!!" She pushed infront of him and blocked a punch with Shi. " Shi I am going to send a really strong soul force towards you and I need you to carry that as I throw you at the last monster." She looks at Loki's unconcious body.I told him not to be an idiot and what does he do...be an idiot of course. "This will kill the monster and wake up Loki! So...Go!" She sent the super strong force into Shi and threw it at the monsters chest. It killed it and so it dropped Loki. Loki had also been hit with a small amount of the shock. "Eat up Shi." She pointed to the glowing red soul above him. She grabbed Loki by the shoulder and wabbled over to John. " Your weapon. your mess." SHe giggled and then sat next to a wall. SHe was breathing fast and was afraid of hyperventilation. Sweat was beading off her face and she looked pale. "crap.....now I am the idiot for sending so much soul force..." Her breathing picked up a little speed as she tried to get more air.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:10 pm

[John]
john quickly grabbed Loki and checked his pulse. it was still going but very slowly. "do either of you know first aid he is loseing a lot of blood and quick, i need your help now more then ever." John took off his shirt and tried to stop Loki's bleeding as well as he could and he look despretly a Siru.
[Loki]
Loki began feeling light headed and confused everything hurt but it didn't mater, to him all that mattered was his friends were ok. Loki quickly lost what little consciousness he regained and blacked out again.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:15 pm

Shi had nodded through the reflection. He immediately felt a very strong power surging through him as he was thrown towards the monster and it was destroyed. He transformed back to his human form and ate the soul, it tasted like......nothing....but it felt amazing as it went down his throat. He glanced back at Siru, Loki and Jhon. He walked up to them, hating to see them hurt. "We need to take him to a hospital.....or Stein...." he said seriously.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:26 pm

[John]
"quickly which one is closer." John then threw Loki onto his back and prepared to run. John began to fear that they wouldn't make it there in time and his partner would bleed out on his back. he shook out those fear and prepared to do what ever he could for his partner... no his best friend.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:59 pm

[Siru]
"professor stein is the closest I know the way too." She gets up and sees John. Crap...just what I needed. A hot shirtless guy to distract my focus. Yay. She walks slowly towards them. "You guys need to run this way then turn here and after that go down this road and follow a path in the woods and Steins place should be there." She pointed for John to understand exactly where. "Shi go with them I want to make sure you didnt get internally hurt by the shock.." I shouldve thought of that before hand...how..idiotic of me. "Oh and make sure he doesnt dissect you..." She starts to turn back to the fight scene and dead bodies.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:30 pm

[John]
John rushes Loki over to Stine's and gets Stine to care for him. once he finds out that Loki will be fine he walks back to the scene to see if he could thank Siru for all her help.
[Loki]
Stine took a lot of pleasure in patching up Loki, he left Loki with stitches in an "X" formation on his chest to seal up all the damage. he then lfet a note in Loki's hand saying to see him after class tomorrow
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:38 pm

[Siru]
"So these are kishin eggs..." She studies the bodies intently. She writes down in a small notebook she was carrying, the details of these creatures. So by the time she finished writing down the strengths and weakness' she didnt notice a shirtless John was standing behind her.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:44 pm

[John]
"Siru I have to thank you so much, you practically saved Loki's life. Is there anything I can do for you" John said glistening with sweat from running so much. he was out of breath and leaning up ageist a wall looking all cool and stuff.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:02 pm

[Siru]
My blood sugars low so food would be ni- "JOHN!!! AAH! please dont sneak up on me John!" ..and hes shirtless....just... effing...great. "I just...I need to report to Shinigami-sama..but Im so tired. I used too much soul force in one attack." She sat down next to a body on the opposite wall of John. She takes off her glasses and rubs her forhead and looks at the ground in fornt of her. "im an idiot......" The word idiot has more meaning to Siru than anyone could think. "CRAP IM SUCH AN IDIOT!." She punches the head of the dead body and soul force made the whole body shift a good 4 feet away.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:11 pm

[John]
"You aren't an idiot you were just scared, so you did what you had to do. ho w about i go take you to dinner for all your help, it is my treat." John held out a hand to her and shot her one of those hot guys smiles, the one that makes girls swoon. I'm just paying her back for helping Loki I'm not asking her out or anything.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:19 pm

[Siru]
She recognizes the smile. Oh nuh uh. Not falling for it. Although I really want to. No I need to...ahh im too tired for this..ooh I know. "I dont have enough energy to walk somewhere Ill just go back to Loki's house....if you could bring something over that'd be great." She turns and walks away slowly..very slowly..due to her lack of energy. "I dont want to go out to dinner.... I want you to make sure...make sure..." She couldnt look at him for this part, but it was necessary.... "Make sure I dont use...or over use my soul force ever again in battle. I can still use it but if.. if you see my eyes start to get a brighter blue stop me. That means its too much...." She tries to walk faster away feeling so embarassed about asking him that. shouldve taken the dinnder goashdarnit... "And I dont care what food you bring me. My blood sugar is low and I need to rest or I might feint...Im sooo......tired..." She just walks away slowly.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:25 pm

Shi had nodded and went over to Stine's place. He watched and waited for him to be finished with Loki sitting on a chair. He felt like he needed to be with his partner after that encounter, he didn't want anything bad to happen to her. But he also needed to follow his miester's orders. He was torn with those things on they way to Stine's. He wondered about Jhon, for some strange reason, knowing that Siru had liked him, Shi felt a bit unsettled. He sighed and tried to get his mind off of it. Although he felt fine, the shock hurt somewhat at the moment, but it wasn't like he was going to die that easily. He was still worried about Siru, he could see that she was worn out after using him. "She shoulda come too dangit......" Shi had muttered to himself. Shi saw Stien and asked if Loki could return to his house, or if he had to stay.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:30 pm

[John]
John scoops Siru up like a knight would to a princesses and walks her to Loki's. she felt warm ageist his skin and she really was like a princesses. strong will pretty, but weak in her own way. "here i will cook you something... I can't promise it will take good but food is food right." John smiles and enters the house puts Siru on the couch and begins sifting through the pantry.
{Stine}
Stine checked out Shi who was remarkably fine from the soul force, and he told hi that Loki could go home he would just need to be carried their. stein also noted that he could not and that it would probably be best if Shi took him home before he got the urge to experiment on Loki.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:40 pm

[Siru]
"Wuaahhhhhhhhh!" Really. This day is just getting.....ahhhh its just ggetting soo tiresome!...but I think i can get used to this part. "John you didnt have to..didnt have to.."Before she knew it she was on the couch. "THank you...and Ill eat anything." She looks quickly at John as he walks away. darnit. I need to focus on DEAF not boys.... She glances upstairs and realizes she was cold. "Ill be right back I need to grab a blanket. Loki needs t invest in heating.." She walks upstairs and takes out her ponytails but keeps her glasses on. She grabs the heavy blue blanket and her bunny and goes downstairs. She sits infront of the fire place and wraps the blanket around her like a little cacoon. Sh estarts the fire and hides the bunny inside her little cacoon. Sh sits staring at it imagining unwordly things dancing in the fire. She was going to read her notes on the monsters but she left it at the table....OMG WAIT! "Crap John..uh..Shi forgot his..stuff at the fight scene." She hides her blushing cheeks as she revels in her moments when John was carrying her.. "..could. could you.. go get them please?" She was still looking into the fire..
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:49 pm

[John]
[iI shouldn't be foucasing on girls i need to become the best this school has ever had[/i] "sure... I can go get his stuff...and Why don't i Pick us up some crapes as we wait for the boys to come back." john said then he pat Siru on the head and ran out to go get Shi's stuff. it wasn't a lot of gear so he went strait to the crape store which was right aroung the corner from the hous and picked up 2 chicken crape and a chocolate strawberry crape to share.girl's like this stuff right... oh what ever and then John came walking back to the house.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum