DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts: Face of Fear (fan game) & The New Life of Soul Eater (YouTube)

Go down

Kingdom Hearts: Face of Fear (fan game) & The New Life of Soul Eater (YouTube) Empty Kingdom Hearts: Face of Fear (fan game) & The New Life of Soul Eater (YouTube)

Post  GothicSlenderman Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:35 am

kINGDOM HEARTS: FACE OF FEAR
I'm making a Kingdom Hearts fan game but I'm not a master at Programming, I made some sprites and currently making the rest but I also might need a musician and an art designer for cutscenes (which are gonna be like Re:Coded's dialouge scenes)

Differences from original KH:
-Not a part of the Xehanort Saga
-Not a Final Fantasy and Disney crossover
-Some tiny changes because it is a sprite game.

The game is gonna focus on Eclipse the new main character and her ally Shade a black pomaranian (who is a living keyblade)
Both are keyblade weilders. While Eclipse never let's her keybalde go, Shade doesn't need to carry one because like I said he's a living Keyblade.
The worlds are gonna be based off of Cartoon Network
examples:
-Land of OOO (Adventure Time)
-Galvan Prime (Ben 10: Omniverse)
-Cul-de-sac (Ed, Edd, n' Eddy)

The game is a Soul Eater and Cartoon Network crossover. Psst spoiler but instead of King Mickey it's King (or Lord) Death.
The SE manga was published by Square-Enix, and they did help produce the anime.

If anyone would like to help just email me at Jetray104 (@) gmail.com

THE NEW LIFE OF SOUL EATER.
I'm making a live video series based off Soul Eater. It's all about Soul after Asura was killed by Maka and he has to lie on his own without the action. Maka and Crona aren't around but Blaire's sister and Ragnarok are still with Soul.

Requirements:
-I don't want to wait a month for voices so try your best to get them done as soon as you can.
-Voice files must be MP3, WAV, or WMV even
-DETERMINATION and just have fun with it.

Ragnarok - The Black Blood within Crona who finally gets to live on his own as a shadow that possess' inanimant objects (sorry about my spelling.) An extremely deep voice that can be a bit silly sometimes.
Line: How bad is it? Well, I'll tell you! It's like when you haven't crapped in 3 days and 3 nights, and then you get a toilet water splash back when you unload it all!!

Meiwaku - Sounds a lot like the original Blair but a bit more...slutty.
Line: C'mon Soul forget about those old days eating Kishin Egg Souls, fighting Asura, and being a living scythe. I...nevermind...that life is too awesome to forget...tehe

Lord Death/Shinigami - Soul keeps trying to get Lord Death to give hom something to do but Death doesn't have anything sense the Kishin's were defeated.
Line: Yo! Hey! Hiya! Thanks for comin', great to see you! Okay well that's about all I have to say. Have a great time tonight!

Just send your Audition to jetray104 (@) gmail.com

GothicSlenderman
Unpartnered
Unpartnered

Back to top Go down