DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New RPG for the Summer SCREW YOU 10 CHARACTERS!

5 posters

Go down

If you could have a non-Soul-Eater-Related RPG, what would it be?

New RPG for the Summer SCREW YOU 10 CHARACTERS! Vote_lcap38%New RPG for the Summer SCREW YOU 10 CHARACTERS! Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
New RPG for the Summer SCREW YOU 10 CHARACTERS! Vote_lcap0%New RPG for the Summer SCREW YOU 10 CHARACTERS! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
New RPG for the Summer SCREW YOU 10 CHARACTERS! Vote_lcap0%New RPG for the Summer SCREW YOU 10 CHARACTERS! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
New RPG for the Summer SCREW YOU 10 CHARACTERS! Vote_lcap13%New RPG for the Summer SCREW YOU 10 CHARACTERS! Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
New RPG for the Summer SCREW YOU 10 CHARACTERS! Vote_lcap13%New RPG for the Summer SCREW YOU 10 CHARACTERS! Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
New RPG for the Summer SCREW YOU 10 CHARACTERS! Vote_lcap25%New RPG for the Summer SCREW YOU 10 CHARACTERS! Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

New RPG for the Summer SCREW YOU 10 CHARACTERS! Empty New RPG for the Summer SCREW YOU 10 CHARACTERS!

Post  Admin Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:58 pm

Okay well, it's summer and we are all almost out of school. So we have more time. Which means we can have a new RPG. But two Soul Eater RPGs won't be fun. That is why I have put together a poll. It's fairly simple, and I picked book series that a lot of people know about. If you have another idea, post it. But I have an idea. And here it is.

TRAPPED

Here’s the scoop. You’re trapped. No way out. Big dome. Indestructible. At first it was peace. But the creators want entertainment. Can they make you fight each other? No. Can they not supply you with food and water until you do? Yes. So, you fight or you die. And dying isn’t an option. Because there IS a way out. Before total war, Chris Franks, who had been looking for an exit, disappeared. Nobody had shot him. Nobody had kidnapped him. His corpse hadn’t rotted in two hours. No. He had escaped.

There are three sides. Each have there own strengths, weaknesses, rep, and secrets. There are the Blurs, the Fuses, and the Kinetics.

Let’s talk about the Blurs. The Blurs have all the technology. Surrounded? Teleport out. No way in a door? Laser watch. Partner hit by a laser? Inject him. Someone might be telling a lie? Most accurate polygraphs at your disposal. Their lasers are of the worst quality. Their food supply, barely enough. They have enough glowers to go around, but again, poor quality. They are known to stay in the shadows. When you least expect them, BAM! They have ambushed you. They often send in spies to look at the plans of other teams, and they have never been caught. The other teams despise them, but they are so easy to forget. Never. Underestimate. The. Blurs. To recap, they have all the gadgets, barely enough food, poor quality weapons, they disappear for a while, then they attack when you least expect them

Now on to the Mines. They have the best weapons. They have some good food. But honestly, they have NO gadgets. None. Zero. Zip. If you get hit, you have to get rushed back to the medical wing of the base, and treated. No injections. If you’re surrounded, you have to use your wit and weapons to get out. If they need to get in a door, they blow it up. They have lots of explosives. Their base is right by a wasteland that has chemicals they need for the bombs. They are enemies with the Fuses. They despise them. They often lead raids on their base. Their strategy is “Attack as hard as you can, and as often as you can. When you get in, take whatever.” The little gadgets that they have, have come from the Fuses’ base. To recap, they have good food, the best weapons, lots of explosives, no gadgets, hate the Fuses, and attack as often as they can.

Last, but certainly not least, the Fuses. The Fuses have limited food. More than enough. Every three days, you get seconds. They have middle class weapons. They have some gadgets. The gadgets and weapons they have balance out. They seem like the average team, but they are extraordinarily ruthless. The reason why the Mines hate them so much is because they attacked them, full force, at the very beginning of total war. The Mines were hopelessly unprepared and outnumbered. They had hoped to destroy them. Some people think that they think that if they destroy everyone, they will get out. But the truth is that they enjoy slaughtering the victims. Their strategy to wait until an attack from the Mines. They launch small attacks such as squads of soldiers all the time. This weakens the defenses, and ticks the other teams off, making them come after them. Their base is well guarded and they eliminate as many of the attackers as possible. To recap, they have average food, weapons, and gadgets, but they are extremely ruthless. They wait for an attack and kill as many attackers as possible.

Okay it's short but whatever. So if you have an idea, post it. I'm making the skellies for this as we speak. Err, type. As I type. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. So dere ya go. Vote. NOW.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

https://shibusenvskishin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New RPG for the Summer SCREW YOU 10 CHARACTERS! Empty Re: New RPG for the Summer SCREW YOU 10 CHARACTERS!

Post  Soul~of~Crows Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:10 pm

What if we did an RPG about Black Butler? :3 just sayin... or maybe vampire diaries if any one knows what that is other than me :3 but other than that Id say harry Potter
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

http://purikurastar.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

New RPG for the Summer SCREW YOU 10 CHARACTERS! Empty Re: New RPG for the Summer SCREW YOU 10 CHARACTERS!

Post  Tsubaki Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:59 am

I like the idea of a Harry Potter RPG but I also really like Admin's idea...I really don't mind xD
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/SacfiMoon?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:03 am

I voted Zombie Apocalypse...just because zombies are awesome.
Shinigami
Shinigami
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/SacfiMoon?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:14 am

YGO ABRIDGED RPG!

I voted Harry Potter but I wouldn't mind a different anime. Like Deadman Wonderland or Fairy Tail but then again, not everyone has seen them...
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

http://kuravix.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down