DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:DCICSD:. (Skellies here)

+9
TheJammyLlama
The-Apple-Peel
hartwickbound
Shinigami
Lemon
Soul~of~Crows
Symmetry
KuraVix
Tsubaki
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

.:DCICSD:. (Skellies here) - Page 2 Empty Re: .:DCICSD:. (Skellies here)

Post  kenrioku Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:11 am

Username: kenrioku
Name: Cryos the Weapon Eater (Cryos for short)
Birthday: 2/24
Type: Weapon
Type B: Scythe & Sword
Partner: N/A
Soul Wavelength: Protective
Personality: Cryos is a hard nut to crack but if you can manage to get him to like you he becomes a great ally and friend. When Cryos gets stressed he plays a violin with great grace. Cryos is generally a good person but if you tick him off he becomes very hostile and violent. When Cryos fights after he has made a cut he can’t stop fighting till he win’s or dies like a shark in a feeding frenzy.
History: Cryos was the son of two death scythes Kain a Scythe and Crystal a Sword. One day a Gang of soul hunters raided Cryos’s house and with their sheer numbers overwhelmed Cryos’s parents and killed them in an attempt to save their soul from the raiders Cryos ate them and took on their weapon forms allowing him to change into both a scythe and a sword. After eating the souls Cryos flied his home and ran to the wood where he lived for 2 years. Cryos over-heard that they had a school where he could learn how to become stronger and become a death scythe Just like his parents so he joined the DWMA
Strengths: Can track people and pray extremely well from living in the wood, and can change from a Scythe to a Sword in 3 seconds flat.
Fears: fear soul hunters and losing a fight.
Weaknesses: Suffers from PTSD and has trouble opening up to people.
Appearence: .:DCICSD:. (Skellies here) - Page 2 Normal_853083fc1ebdd5e9fda3908020ca9973
Rivals: N/A
Friends:N/A
Other: N/A
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Lemon Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:46 am

^ Sounds like Harry Potter.
I like. XD
Lemon
Lemon
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Location : A parallel universe where my friends aren't the kind of people who pull my sleeve and wear walrus costumes to the prom.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobedetermined Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:53 pm

Username:Tobedetermined
Name: Gin
Birthday: 10/08
Type B: Chain, Shield
Partner: None as of yet.
Soul Wavelength: A terrified soul, looking for protection by distrusting everybody.
Personality: Gin likes to play pracical jokes on people he trusts and likes. That said he doesn't like many people. He has a fear of contact and of emotional attachment, and has a shield like mask behind which he hides (he has an ability to hide his emotions under this). For this reason, initially he became a shield.
History: Growing up amongst the freak show had been tough. He'd been made to transform endlessly, being picked up by people with non compatible wavelengths, while the ringleader laughed and made a bet to anyone who could pick him up and swing him would get a solid bar of gold. He'd learned to control his emotions because the people who came to stare had no problem mocking them. He'd eventually grown to hate, and with the hate he had grown curt and distrustful. Upon meeting a younger girl who offered him kindness, hed changed (emotionally), and she'd been able to wield him. Later that evening while he was cleaning after the show, he'd heard her scream. In that instant he had raced to find her. He found her in the Ringleaders tent, bruised and beaten. He'd transformed for the first time into a shield, covering her with his body. She had picked him up, and the pair had escaped, but later she died from the wounds. He had watched her die, holding her, afraid to trust anyone. After this, he never trusted anyone again and held everyone at arms distance. When he'd arrived a shibusen he hadn't put himself out there, but he had been accepted. He'd decided to learn to become strong enough to protect anyone who depended on him.
Strengths: Protecting someone important to him-he has a will of iron which will let him fight past the point of exhaustion while protecting someone after they are safe, often he will attempt to withdraw, and afterwards often sleeps for a long time. His other strength is focusing. When he puts his mind to it he can make anything he wants happen with a plan, although he understands that not everything always happens (not a god-modding ability, FE if its impossible to do because of physical restrictions or the like).
Fears: Emotions, Contact, Circuses, being weak, anyone trying to weild him other than someone he trusts.
Weaknesses: He has no will when it comes to anyone from a freak-show. if someone in a ringmasters outfit pressures him he folds completely. He is also a coward, and his cowardice is in the fact he is to scared to go help because he might be too weak. He has a pathological fear about being too weak to protect anyone, and if he is pressured, either he will display extreme strength or will give up and lose the will to fight. Also, he hates clowns. They make him lose his mind, and curl up in a ball whimpering something about "Don't eat me mister clown, i'll listen to you!"
Appearence: A tall lanky weapon, he dresses in what could be considered dangerous clothes, covered in spikes, every accessory signaling that you didn’t want to go near. His hair looks like a rainbow exploded, and he wears a scary looking chain around his neck and chest. (the chain looks like his weapon form and eventually I will get a good pic)
Friends: none yet.

Last edited by Tobedetermined on Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : some weaknesses weren't right)
Tobedetermined
Tobedetermined
One Star Meister
One Star Meister

Location : Out of my mind. If you find me please send me back, i'm getting worried...

Back to top Go down

.:DCICSD:. (Skellies here) - Page 2 Empty Second sheet, sorry about the double post, but couldn't resist the fun

Post  Tobedetermined Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:56 pm

Username: Tobedetermined
Name: Jimmy the Ginger Fireball
Birthday: 11/08
Type: Ginger
Type B: A ginger wig
Partner: ? Can I even resonate?
Special: Gingervitis.
Soul Wavelength: N/A
Personality: A flamboyantly obnoxious ginger, who has no soul. He wants to enjoy life as much as possible, and finds his ability to be undetected entertaining. He can annoy even Excaliber. (XD)
History: A soulless abomination born of a weapon and a meister. When he turned 2 they died under mysterious circumstances, and although no proof was found, people believe their souls to have been sucked out. He became quite the obnoxious little prankster and loves to flout his ginger status.
Strengths: Good at winning fights, Strong,
Fears: Sunburn, Baklava, Laser beams from space, Dying (he doesn’t know what would happen after he dies, with the lack of soul and all.)
Weaknesses: No balance, General Gingerness.
Appearence: A flaming ginger, his hair looks like a bottle of ketchup hit a blond and stained the hair. His hair hangs down to his lower back. He likes to cover up, and tends to wear hoodies.
Rivals: The sun, Anything with a soul, walls, gravity,
Friends:
Other: Gingers have no soul.
Tobedetermined
Tobedetermined
One Star Meister
One Star Meister

Location : Out of my mind. If you find me please send me back, i'm getting worried...

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:08 pm

Full name:King Keehl
Nickname:Zero
Birthday:Dec. 24 1997
Abillty: he can do a lot of things...
his is a Wepon
history:he was taken away when he was 3 days old and doesnt live with anyone he is a troble maker and he only listens to one person unless he has to listen to someone else.he hates one one his brother.
his is kind sweet a trouble maker can be mean at times....

idk what else to put..
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:14 pm

use the template on the first page.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:15 pm

on i will start....over
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Lemon Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:15 pm

^ There's a template in the first post of this thread, you can copy and paste that and edit in your stuff, or just get ideas from other people. Don't worry too much about it though, as long as you know what your character is like it's fine. Smile
Lemon
Lemon
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Location : A parallel universe where my friends aren't the kind of people who pull my sleeve and wear walrus costumes to the prom.

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:17 pm

lemon your so sweet. (to Death) i would really sudjest useing the template.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:08 pm

Code:
 [b]Username:[/b]Death the Kid Soul
[b]Name:[/b] Character's full name. King Keehl
[b]Age:[/b] 10 to 16. 15
[b]Birthday:[/b] MM/DD Dec 24
[b]Type:[/b] Meister or Weapon? wepon
[b]Type B:[/b] WEAPONS ONLY. Type of Weapon? huge gun
[b]Partner:[/b] Who is there partner? Username and Character Name.i dont have one yet
[b]Special:[/b] MEISTERS ONLY. Soul Force, Soul Perception, Elemental Weapon? Choose 1 or less.
[b]Soul Wavelength:[/b] NO CHANGING THIS. Describe their soul's wavelength like Stein would.i dont rember how he did
[b]Personality:[/b] 3 sentences min kind. is a trouble maker. care for the ones he loves
[b]History:[/b] 3 sentences min when he was 3 days old he was stolen he grew up by himself
[b]Rank:[/b] 1 Star meister. If you want to be a 2, PM me.idk
[b]Strengths:[/b] At least 2.i would have to think
[b]Fears:[/b] At least 2.of dying and people sometimes
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] At least 2.his anger isusses
[b]Appearence:[/b] Draw a pic, find one online, or describe in words.in words....he has black hair and and a head band like Souls  he wears a high school jock jacket under it is a black shirt and dark bluse jeans with combat boots his eyes are purple.
[b]Gender:[/b] Male or Female.male
[b]Rivals:[/b] Optional. IF you do have 1 [pair]he can but not yet
[b]Friends:[/b] Other than their partner.Lemon
[b]Other:[/b] If I missed anything, put it here.
idk

this is Zero
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:09 pm

omg you littraly coppyed the entire thing you were just saposeto copy the text. it is fine though.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:11 pm

sorry.....
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:15 pm

no it is completly fine i think it is just funny how you copied the entire template and not just the words. don't worry about it all the info in it looks like it is fine
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:18 pm

ok.... i thought i just copied the words...well i was wrong ......ok
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:23 pm

how about you edit it on microsoft word delet the questions that aren't aplicible likt the meister only questions and re post. just a sudjestion you don't have to take it because what you have now is fine.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:25 pm

ok that sounds good i will do that
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:16 am

Username: blackbloodedwolf
Name: Tami Ayers
Birthday 12th September
Type: Meister
Partner: (to be edited later)
Special: Soul Perception (very weak though)
Soul Wavelength: Somewhat nervous and timid
Personality: She's quite a weak person. She's useless as a meister and if someone tells her to do something, she'll do it, always believing that they have good intentions. She hides her real feelings a lot. She is very caring and afraid of hurting people, even those who are horrible to her.
History: She acted like a mother figure to her younger brother, Freddy, when their mother commited suicide (extra info to be edited later)
Strengths: (edit later)
Fears: weapons (aside from Freddy), hurting people emotionally and physically
Weaknesses: can be too trusting of people, too obedient, she ignores her true feelings
Appearence: long, lilac hair, emerald coloured eyes, cuts and bruises over her body, many are hidden by her clothes.
Other: She hasn't spoken to Freddy in 5 years and now she suddenly wants to meet up with him, she's a good cook
Note: She's just a minor character. She is not joing DWMA. Sorry if this caused confusion

Last edited by blackbloodedwolf on Mon May 07, 2012 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

http://kuravix.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:44 am

ok ok ok i forgot about fixxing the thing so here

Username: Death the Kid Soul
Name: Zero Keehl
Birthday December 24
Type: Wepon, huge gun
Partner: (to be edited later)
Special: (to be edited later cause idk)
Soul Wavelength: routy
Personality: has angor isusses so he can be mean at times.... but if u dont get him angry he can be really nice...he is quiet must of the time.some kids dont like him....they bully him and he doesnt do anything about
History:when he was a baby he was stolen and he grow up by himself...
Strengths: (edit later)
Fears: people at times
Weaknesses: his anger isuess
Appearence: silky black hair.wears a bandanda that says Zero on it. wears a high school jock jacket(the some what puffy ones) blue jeans and combat bootshe has stormy blue eyes.
Other: has a older brother he hates
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Wed May 09, 2012 9:19 pm

Username: Kenriou
Name: Luna Shigure
Birthday: 11/11
Partner: N/A
Special: Soul Perception
Soul Wavelength: Seductive and cute
Personality: Lune is always trying to cheat her way through life whether it is through her womanly charm or her massive knowledge of martial arts. She always seeks to be adored and would do anything for something cute. Moe is how you can describe her.
History: Luna was an ordinary girl growing up. She wished to be a great mister and live in death city so on her 16 birthday her parents allowed her to join the DWMA.
Strengths: Extremely charismatic to the pint she may even be able to convince you blue is purple. She is really friendly.
Fears: Failuer and Deathbucks (she burned her tounge on thir hot chocholate and had cat tounge for weeks so she is afraid it will happen again.)
Weaknesses: She is Very self conscious and is addicted to manga, to the point she would stop everything to go read a manga if the opportunity were to arise.
Appearence: .:DCICSD:. (Skellies here) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSU5DEbtQfa5RLa6fhVKtUEQKNJoH_mj4Mki1yYjGkITNl5COXh
Friends: Other than their partner.
Other: measurements are 26in waist, C cup, size medium shirts, 5’5 feet tall.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Thu May 24, 2012 10:54 am

the site has kinda died again so I'm going to post my new character. I'll probably edit this later on.
btw, this is a character I have designed for a comic I might make. I like this character so far and I wanted to test her out Smile and I've noticed she's the opposite of Freddy o_O

Username: blackbloodedwolf
Name: Win Oaca
Birthday: 16th July
Partner: None so far
Special: Soul Perception
Soul Wavelength: hyperactive and friendly
Personality: She's very bubbly and friendly. She loves to talk and ask questions. She is a little spoilt and a daddy's girl. She's a very curious person.
History: Both her parents are medical scientists. At 10 years old, her mother passed away. She loved her mother dearly but still carried on smiling. This helped keep her father going. She often causes trouble at her dad's workplace but since she was popular there, she never got punished. All she wants to do is to make her father proud so she left for DWMA to make a Death Sycthe.
Strengths: Has a lot of energy, hard to anger and upset, not afraid to approach people
Fears: Losing those close to her, disappointing her father
Weaknesses: She hasn't much physical strength, can be too trusting of people she's just met, very curious
Appearence: her hair is creamy in colour and tied in pigtails. Her hair is long and wavy. She wears a white dress, elbow length sleeves, stops just above her knees. Wears pale pink leggings with black tiger stripes. Light brown eyes. Tied around her waist is a large blue bow on the back.
Rivals: None so far
Friends: None so far
Other: Likes tiger stripes and bows. Dislikes grumpy people
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

http://kuravix.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Thu May 24, 2012 12:27 pm

[code] Username:Jen-the-kishin-daughter
Name: Siru Namonia
Birthday: 6/6
Partner: No one yet -_-
Special: Intense Soul Force
Soul Wavelength: Her soul is strong and confident.
Personality: She is a very strong person and doesnt smile alot. She likes to lead and never wants a weapon. She wants to improve her soul force until she doesnt need a weapon. She is pretty much like a mix of Azusa and Stein. SHE IS VERY VERY PROPER.
History: Her mother died in a fight with a witch and her dad abandoned her. Later she found out thather dad was killed trying to avenge her mither by fighting the witch. he too died. The DWMA Eliminated the witch and that was when they sent her a note welcoming her to the DWMA. She accepted reluctently until she learned that they could help her improve her soul force. She practices with it as much as she can.
Strengths: A good stratagizer, very smart, very quick and fast
Fears: Losing to her peers, loosing her soul force
Weaknesses: She can be a little too sttrict at times, realizing someone is stronger than her
Appearence: Her pony tails are thiner and a dark blue color than the picture. Her eyes are bright blue and thiner. She looks unamused all the time and doesnt smile. She is also wearing a school uniform all the time. I will draw her later. .:DCICSD:. (Skellies here) - Page 2 Esthfk10
Rivals: none yet.
Friends: will edit later.
Other: She likes to fight and train with other girls so she can show that she is supreme almost....her spirit/soul animal is the black wolf.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

http://purikurastar.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Thu May 24, 2012 7:24 pm

wow shes pretty heres mine..

Username: Death the Kid Soul
Name: Beyond Birthday...(from the fan Fic)
Birthday: 1/21
Type:meister
Parnter: doesnt have one
Special:Can see souls
Soul Wavelength:timd but strong
Personality: Queit....yet confident he doesnt like to lead.wants to have a weapon tat he can get along with but he knows that wouldnt work.He has his own sword so he doesnt need a weapon.He loves to eat strawberry jam with his fingers.To me he reminds me of Stein
History:He grew up in a orphanage.Everybody called him a bookworm cause all he would do is read these huge books.They were about spells.He left the orphanage at midnight and ghe grew up by himself for a long time.He worked at stores to get money.The only friend he has is a white snake.He calls him Snakey.He was 5when he named his snake.
Strengths:fast when it comes to fighting close up.He knows every spell in all his books.
Fear:Loosing his only friend,Snakey.
Aooearence: i geuss he looks like the person in the picture.But his hair is a little longer.
Rivals:none..
Friends:a snake
Other:Loves Strawberry jam.His favorite Quote is Beyond thwe Limit..:DCICSD:. (Skellies here) - Page 2 Beyond-The-Limit-beyond-birthday-7655474-400-480
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Thu May 24, 2012 8:29 pm

[code] Username: Shinda (Shi)
Name: Shinda Hakai Suru
Birthday: 9/11
Type B: Giant Shuriken
Partner: I don't have one yet Sad
Soul Wavelength: A dark, lonely, and confused soul that needs guidance.
Personality: Shi's a bit hot headed and never runs from a challenge. He can act cool and relaxed at times and sometimes lazy. Very stubborn, over confident and cocky.
History: Parents unknown to him because he was abandoned and left on the streets. Not really experiencing any parental guidance he learned how to live life the hard way. He was a criminal for his whole life, on the run, the police could not catch him even since he was young. Until the DWMA stepped in and caught him, and instead of arresting him, because he was skilled in fighting and a weapon, gave him a offer for a spot at the academy. He took it because he didn't want to go to jail and he could still fight people and have free souls at the same time.
Strengths: Can be stealthy, has great physical strength
Fears: Being locked up, those stronger than him
Weaknesses: Over confident, suck's at math
Appearence:
.:DCICSD:. (Skellies here) - Page 2 7312_r10
Weapon form: .:DCICSD:. (Skellies here) - Page 2 Paul-e12
Rivals: Anyone who he doesn't like
Friends: Anyone who can put up with him and stat by his side
Other: Likes: sports and video games, meat and sweets, and surprisingly reading
Dislikes: Veggies, waking up at all, those stronger than him, math, lectures
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

http://www.quotev.com/25497520

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Thu May 24, 2012 8:36 pm

reminds me of Black Like a Star @ heaven star....well what he looks like
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Thu May 24, 2012 8:48 pm

I like Black * Star, maybe thats why I like the pic......
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

http://www.quotev.com/25497520

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next