DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED]

+5
Shinigami
KuraVix
Lemon
Soul~of~Crows
Tsubaki
9 posters

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down

.:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED] - Page 9 Empty Re: .:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED]

Post  Tsubaki Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:27 pm

[Pricklepants the Kid]

Prickles smiled.
"Yes he is...my mother's a human though. I love them both very much."
He reached the cafeteria and went inside, hoping that Humberto would follow him in. He went to the counter and collected two sandwiches, crisps, an apple and a chocolate bar. This will give me some energy, he thought.
Prickles scanned the room for Freddy but couldn't see him. He sighed- Freddy would be angry with him now for ditching him. But he didn't regret comforting Humberto in his moment of hysteria. He turned to look for Humberto.
"Come on, let's find a table."
Prickles went and sat down and, before anyone could blink, he tucked into his place of food. It was a good five minutes where he sat in silence and ate the entire plateful.
"Well," he said, "I should really head to Lemon's place. I want to feel really rested for tomorrow. And I'll look for Ross on the way, I promise." Prickles smiled at Humberto. "Are you going back to the Infirmary?"
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/SacfiMoon?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

.:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED] - Page 9 Empty Re: .:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED]

Post  KuraVix Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:30 am

*sorry i didn't post yesterday. We lost the internet and it only works on my mum's laptop now ;_;*

Lemon lost her partner, eh, Freddy thought smugly. Freddy didn't get along with people but even he managed to keep his partner.
Amaya asked him to go to the post office with her. Why? was his first thought. Why was everyone he met nice to him and wanted to be around him? He made it clear he didn't like people and made no effort to get others to like him.
"I'm a bit busy right now" he replied. "So no." He had important stuff to do. He took a step back himself, implying that he wanted to leave.
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

http://kuravix.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:24 pm

[Amaya]
She thought he would say that.Knew it... "Ok, I will see ya around..I guess." She was going to walk away but something told her to stop. To ask Freddy a question that has been itching at her for a while. She didnt want to ask the others because she didn't know what to say at the time. Freddy didn't seem like the one to gossip so..."Hey Freddy...am I ....evil, I cant see my own soul....how do I know I am not a kishin egg.." She paused for a moment, her mind was all over the place."I know you don't want to talk to me and I know your pre occupied..." Something isn't right with him today. Is something bothering him? "I Dont care if you think of me as a friend or not but I feel like I can trust you-" She heard the low humming again. it was the sphere that Freddy had found earlier. Why can I hear it? She waited nervously for his response. So nercvous infact she was visibly shaking and biting her lip. Not looking him in the eye. Why do i always act like a wimp in front of him. WHY? [i]
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

http://purikurastar.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lemon Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:45 pm

*Can y'all hurry up and finish day 3? Lemon's bored stiff... >_>
Plus it's like, evening now... Loads has happened... O_o
Lemon
Lemon
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Location : A parallel universe where my friends aren't the kind of people who pull my sleeve and wear walrus costumes to the prom.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:25 pm

Lemon wrote:*Can y'all hurry up and finish day 3? Lemon's bored stiff... >_>
Plus it's like, evening now... Loads has happened... O_o
haha ok i will just finish my convo with freddy and end my day when he responds :>.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:53 pm

*sorry stef, Freddy still has a bit to do >:3*

(Freddy)

Freddy felt shocked that Amaya had asked him that. He would've thought that Pricklepants would be the best person to talk to. Perhaps even Lemon. She had found something right about him. Freddy wasn't a gossip. He simply shrugged.
"I can't see souls so I won't know. I really don't know you that well so I don't know whether you are evil or not." He noticed Amaya shaking. It wasn't cold outside. Was she scared or something?
"Kishin eggs are made by eating human souls. Unless you've eaten a human soul, I wouldn't worry about it. Then again" he started speaking more quietly, "you're not exactly human are you." Wrong thing to say. He turned his back on her, putting both hands in his pockets.
"I don't know why you trust me but I still won't tell anyone." He looked up at the sky, it was close to sunset. "I really need to go now. I've wasted enough time here" he began to walk away.
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:05 pm

*I've had enough of waiting for Chloe so I'll just move on xD And Stef, if you want something to do, next time don't put Lemon in a coma xD

[Pricklepants the Kid]

It looked like Humberto was too busy to answer so Prickles simply said,
"Well...bye then." he gave a last smile at his friend and left. As he walked away from DWMA, he scanned the floor, checking to see if Humberto had dropped him. I feel bad about staying at Lemon's house while she's not there, he thought, but I have no where else to go.
Once he arrived at Lemon's house, he climbed into his sleeping bag. It was still quite light outside but he was still so exhausted. Prickles almost fell asleep instantly.

-End of Day 3-
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  The-Apple-Peel Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:18 pm

*Too much description X)

[Jesse]

Jesse lay in the hospital bed dumbfounded and weak by the bright lights and loud noises of the infirmary. Compared to the quiet fishing village where he lived this place was bustling and overcrowded, teeming with people and sounds Jesse wished that he could just block out instead he tossed and turned trying to find a comfortable spot in the scratchy pale bed linen. He was already feeling horrible after the accident anyway, all he had been trying to do was have a good fish on his own but whilst out he made a rookie mistake causing this whole mess in the first place, back at the river he had cast out too early and accidentally pulled the fishing rod's line back across his eye. Perhaps trying to do a trick that was way beyond his level was a kind of bad idea, considering he'd hardly even mastered the basics. He could still remember the sting of the hook as it sliced against tender flesh, luckily the eye itself was okay but the eyepatch covering it certainly told him he was going to be in the hospital for a lot longer than he needed or wanted to be.
It was infront of everyone too, he thought with childish embarrassment, sure he had been out on his own but his strangled cry must have been heard by everyone in the entire village and the way they dragged him off to the hospital everyone must have seen, now they would definitely think he was stupidly horrible at fishing. He didn't usually feel this down he was normally totally carefree, but the resentment of the whole scene burned with shame in the pit of his stomach, to create a horrible concoction that was making him miserable. He hoped to leave the hospital soon so that he could go back and prove to them that he was good at fishing, especially his sister.
He stared out the window watching the bright glow of the sun as it slowly began to fade.

-End of Day 3-
The-Apple-Peel
The-Apple-Peel
One Star Meister
One Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:15 pm

[Amaya]
She looks at Freddy. "Well you didn't waste my time....here." She threw him a bundle of money. "Don't say you dont need charity or anything. You cant hide that little food problem of yours from me." She side glances at him with a smirk, she walks away. Still facing forward she calls out to Freddy. "Try getting to know people better. It will help i the long run!" She felt satisfied with his answer to her little embarassing question. Although I have a feeling there is a reason why you won't get to know people... Amaya finishes doing the chores (sending the basket getting a cool shirt to cover up the bandages and eating). By the time she walks back across Freddys house she felt a little embarassed. What a stupid conversation starter Amaya..seriously.. "Was that the best I could do?!" She was walking home alone in the dark holding another flower she found near Freddy's House.
Stehno = this color Amaya = This color
Amaya was now farther down the street from Freddy's house.
"You are really annoying listening in on my conversation with Freddy.""I would hardly call that a conversation that was so lame..""Oh Shut up you have no right to be here. Leave me alone."" Who said I was here for you?" Stheno looks over at Freddy's house.
"LEAVE HIM ALONE. LEAVE ME ALONE. JUST....JUST DIE!"It getting darker out. Stheno glares over her shoulder at Amaya.her eyes are glowing and she has an evil smirk on.
"You want to kill your own mother?"Amaya ran to the DWMA and shut the door. She didnt want to think about anything right now. So she sat awake, the whole night.
-End of day 3/4? for Amaya- I forgot what day it was.
*But Freddy can have a weird conflict with Stheno or whatever cuz anyone controls Stheno now!* Your choice. Smile
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:21 am

*Sorry I haven't posted...I have no excuse XD

-Humberto-

Humberto just stared at the table blankly, lost in thought again at the mention of his lost sock puppet. Before he could reply, Prickles had vanished from beside him and night was falling rapidly. The cafeteria was empty, with dark shadows cast across the tables from the flame coloured sky outside. Humberto yawned, stretching his arms, pulled out his lassoo and swung to the door, his eyes rapidly flicking to try and spot Ross. He reached for the handle, grabbed it and pulled.
It was locked.
A fresh supply of tears fell down his face, as he realised that both staff and student alike hadn't seen him sitting alone at the centre of the room, and had locked him in like he didn't even exist.
He wandered sadly back to the table, lay down quietly and closed his eyes, asking the Great Rabbit why everyone hated him so much.

-End of Day 3 for Humberto-
Shinigami
Shinigami
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:28 am

(Freddy)

To his surpise, Amaya threw money at him. Was his food problem that
obvious? Amaya had walked away before he had the chance to give the
money back. Freddy would rather earn his money than take charity. It
didn't feel right. Made him feel... weak. He put he money in his pocket.
Perhaps he'd find some use to it.

It was almost dark by the time Freddy got home from food shopping.
Setting the paper bag onto the kitchen table, he started pulling out
bits of food. He was looking for something in particular. Emptying half
the contents of the bag, he pulled out a set of paper with envelopes. He
didn't know why he bought it. He didn't know why he had to get it out
of the bag. He crouched down, picking up the pink paper he crumpled. He
laid it onto the table, attempting to flatten it out. He skimmed over
the letter several times. He no longer felt angry. In its place he felt
emptyness in his chest. "Tami...." he wanted to be ashamed for saying
that name, he felt warmth flowing around him instead. He placed the
letter on top of the paper and envelopes. He shook his head. Why was he
doing what he did not want to do? This was not like him. That reminded
him, there was one thing he wanted to do. Looking out the window, he
spotted the moons large grin. He smiled himself. Grabbing the sphere,
letting the dark sensation flow over him, he headed back out the door.

-End of Day 3-
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Lemon Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:50 am

- Lemon -

-Day 4 -

Lemon was still sitting there when the nurse walked in the next morning.
'Lemon? You're sitting up! Are you alright? Have some water, lie back down!'
But Lemon shook her head. Stubbornly she stayed where she was.
But one thing she hadn't tried yet was speaking.
'Get...' she croaked, 'my... Friends... Please.'
Exhausted from the effort, Lemon lay back on the pillows and fell asleep, hoping desperately that someone would come and get her out of this hell hole. She hated hospitals. Someone probably died in this bed, she thought. She thought about her grandmother, in a hospital on the other side of town. She would be expecting Lemon to visit - she hated being alone. Lemon had to leave. She tried to lift her leg out of bed, but the effort of all that moving and speaking had tired her out. The painkillers had muddled Lemon's usually clear mind - and she knew it. She realised she couldn't go anywhere, do anything... Not yet, anyway. She needed to get better, and she needed her friends.
'Come on Prickles, Humberto, even Freddy or Amaya',she thought, 'You need to come and get me... Please...?'
Lemon
Lemon
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Location : A parallel universe where my friends aren't the kind of people who pull my sleeve and wear walrus costumes to the prom.

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:18 pm

(Freddy)

Freddy was in a bad mood that day. A really bad mood. When he went to try and find out what the sphere was, it failed. Nothing happened. He had expected something to happen. For once, he wasn't hungry, even though he hadn't eaten since lunch yesterday. He wasn't in the mood to eat. When he woke up, he reacted the way he wanted to the letter he recieved. He just wanted to slice something. He nearly tore down his door when he left. He calmed down slightly since arriving at the acadamy but not enough. He had a feeling he'd say something inappropriate to the people he constantly bumped into.
He stopped in front of the Infirmary door. He breathed in deeply, knowing not to snap at the nurse. He knocked on the door and entered.
"Err, nurse. It's me Freddy. You wanted to see me again."
"Ah, yes. I want to check your head injury again," she pointed towards an empty bed. "Just sit there. I'll be back in a minute." She left the infirmary as Freddy sat on the bed. It was a waste of time. He felt fine and if he dropped down dead, who would care? No one. He ruffled his already scruffy hair. He looked around casually when he realised he wasn't alone in the room. On another bed... Was it? It couldn't be. Surely there wouldn't be some good that day. He stood up, "Lemon, is that you?"
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Lemon Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:25 pm

- Lemon -

'F... Freddy?' Lemon slowly turned to look, and saw the distinctive purple hair of her rival.
'I... I need help. Where are... The others? Prickles?' she looked around, sure that her prickly friend wouldn't be far away. 'I need... to leave. To see my grandmother... What are you doing here?' Lemon was sure Freddy hadn't come here to see her.
Lemon
Lemon
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:35 pm

[Pricklepants the Kid]

Prickles awoke the next day and, seeing the time, sped off to the DWMA. I wonder if Humberto found Ross, he thought to himself as he snacked on a piece of fruit. And is Lemon awake?
He put his hands in his jean pockets as he made his way up the steps. The Infirmary, he thought. I'll go there first. Prickles followed the route past the cafeteria he had taken the day before and found himself at the door to the hospital. He could hear voices through the door. It sounded like Freddy and...Lemon! Prickles quickly twisted the door handle and entered the room.
"Lemon, you're awake! How are you feeling?"
Prickles was aware suddenly of a guilty feeling sitting in his stomach. He turned to Freddy.
"I'm sorry about leaving you yesterday." he bowed his head slightly in shame, "But I had to help Humberto find Ross. You haven't seen him, have you?"
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:44 pm

(Freddy)

"Yeah, it's me" he replied. Lemon looked exhuasted and in pain and her voice was dry and scratchy.
"I haven't seen anyone else. I didn't bother to look" he admitted. "I just came here because the nurse wanted to check my head injury."
He didn't know Lemon had been there. He'd only seen Prickles yesterday. Freddy would hate to be stuck in a bed, lying there pathetically for a whole day or more. He was sure Lemon didn't want him to see her in this state.
"Why do you need to see your grandma? If you need to speak to her just call her" he said bluntly. Unaware of what was going on and ignoring the fact that Lemon could barely keep her eyes open, let alone talk.
Pricklepants suddenly burst into the room. He shrugged as Prickles apologized to him. "I didn't really care. Ross? You know your friend is lying sick on a hospital bed and you're worried about a stupid, old puppet? I couldn't give a damn about what happened to it. It was just a damn sock."
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:45 pm

-Humberto-

Humberto awoke to the sense of someone prodding him- a student roughly the same age as him was staring at him through large glassy eyes, terrified. He sat up, aching all over and observed the new rush of students coming for breakfast. He stood up and limped over to the main doors, adjusting his sombrero on his head and straightening out his rabbit ears. He began to skip, humming along with his favourite song.
"Ummm...are you Lemon's friend?" a nurse had approached him, making him jump.
"Si, she is my amigo..."He was startled and now worried that something had happened.
"She's asking for you..."
Before she could continue, Humberto was running through the hallway, arms flailing and stumbling over his untied shoelaces. He arrived at the doorway to the infermary and burst in, nose running and out of breath.
"L..L..em..on..."he wheezed, "You have to help me find Ross!"
Shinigami
Shinigami
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:56 pm

[Pricklepants the Kid]

Prickles' cheeks went bright red. Freddy knew Ross meant a lot to Humberto...why was he being like this?
"I'm sorry Lemon," he mumbled, "It's just I know Humberto is distraught."
A loud crash of the door behind him startled him and he turned round to see Humberto, out of breath. He seemed to be still talking about Ross.
"Don't worry Humberto," he tried to comfort him, "We'll find him. Come on everyone, look around. He must be here somewhere."
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:01 pm

(Freddy)

Freddy pressed his hand against his forehead. "Forget about that Lord Death damn puppet! If you were a friend you'd worry more about the friend lying injured in front of you. Not a freaking puppet that can be easily replaced. You seriously need to grow up."
There was his outburst he'd been bottling up. Over a stupid puppet of all things. People called Freddy heartless and they walk in and worry about petty things instead of Lemon. Even he had spoken to Lemon, though she hadn't yet responded.
Getting rid of puppet had better of been the right thing he thought. I don't want touching that snotty old thing to have been a waste of time.
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Lemon Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:02 pm

- Lemon -

As the others came in one by one, Lemon just lay there and listened. Gradually she started to smile. Eventually they all stopped talking. 'Hi Prickles, hi Humberto.' she smiled at each of them. 'I'm feeling much better, thanks. But I need to leave - I need to visit my granny, and talk to my sister and make sure she's coping with the shop - she's never been left to run it by herself before...' Lemon frowned. 'And Humberto - I'm sure Ross is around here somewhere... Have you retraced your steps from yesterday? Prickles...don't worry - I'm fine - just... Help me get better and get out of here.' Lemon had something else to say. Freddy's last words were ringing in her ears - 'the friend lying injured in front of you' - he'd called her a friend? But Lemon didn't want to have a heart-to-heart right now. She had more important things on her mind.
'So guys... How about Humberto and one of you two goes and looks for Ross... And I think I have an idea of how I can get out of this place.'
Lemon
Lemon
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:22 pm

(Freddy)

"There's no way I'm looking around for a sock" he scoffed. "Besides, I need to stay here so the nurse can check my wound." Though there's really no point he silently added. "Those two can go" he jestered towards Pricklepants and Humberto.
He walked to the bed, sitting on it again, hands hiding in his pockets. "Can you even stand? Don't expect me to carry you out or anything. This isn't my problem" he growled. He wanted to get out of that room. If there was anymore mention of that damn puppet, he was going to cut something.
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  The-Apple-Peel Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:00 pm

[Jesse]

The next day Jesse got up early and went for a wander around the hospital even though he was pretty sure that he wasn't meant to be out, it was nice to stretch his legs after being cooped up so long. As he passed through the hospital wards with rows of beds on either sides he noticed one bed in particular and the lady in it seemed to catch his attention.
She was quite an old woman complete with an ivory puff of hair on her head but her face which looked like it should have been full and happy was pale and sagging, her drooping eyelids betraying that she was in a deep sleep.
Jesse examined the clipboard beside her bed "Mrs. Tree" her name was, and although he had never even seen her before, he felt a strange compulsory to sit with her as if she needed a visitor. So with that thought he sat in the hard plastic chair opposite and tried not to fidget, whilst he waited for the old lady to wake up.
The-Apple-Peel
The-Apple-Peel
One Star Meister
One Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:00 pm

[Amaya] *Sorry for not posting my dad was fixing my virus =_=*
She was still sitting holding her knees on her bed. She was exhausted as heck. She stayed up all night thinking, then she painted one of her walls. (shown at bottom)
Her eyes were drooping and her side started to hurt again. She went up to the nurses office to get it re-wraped in a bandage.
I thought about a lot of things huh...why did I do that again? She was half way to the dispensery/Infirmary. Oh thats right..Stheno asked me a question. Why do I ponder on what she says to me? Amaya was opening the door when she heard a few familiar voices. "Oh hi guys. Lemon? How is she? Are you alright?" Before she could hear the reply she was dragged over by a nurse who was itching to change her bandages. As they were taken off a grizzly sight was shown. The long scar had scabbed but it changed her skin. "Sthenos magic..." Amaya frowned. "Her magic sometimes leaves a strange pattern or tatoo on the person..if they survive." The scar was surrounded with a purple design that twisted and curved like shards of glass. It was as if a purple thorn branch made out of glass was tattoo'd (fail spelling again) on her side. It hurt a lot, and she realized the group could see it so she told the nurse to quickly bandage it up. The nurse did so very quickly so the scar was covered again. Amaya walked over stiffly to Lemon. "Lemon when you get better let me bring you to a cute new cafe that is down the street! Im sure it will cheer you up!"
This is the mural on her wall.. .:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED] - Page 9 Untitl10
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Lemon Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:25 am

-Lemon-

Lemon didn't expect Freddy to want to look for the puppet, so she waited for the other two to leave. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Amaya walked into the room, her torso half wrapped in bandages. Between the bandages Lemon could see a weird purple mark. A tattoo? Amaya didn't seem that type.
'I'm fine thanks,' Lemon said, 'Um... that cafe sounds great...' What a random thing to say... Weird. Lemon decided that Amaya definitely had some kind of mental problem, schizophrenia or something.
'Anyway...Amaya, I'm glad you're here. You can probably help me leave this dump, seeing as Freddy doesn't seem to want to help... Ok, so I'm tired but I think I can just about manage to transform. If I do, will you carry me? I need to visit my grandma first, then the greengrocer's. Please? I know you're injured yourself and...'
And I haven't exactly been nice to you thought Lemon guiltily, I said you were annoying, I ditched you for Humberto... But she couldn't say it out loud. She just hoped Amaya would understand.
Lemon
Lemon
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  The-Apple-Peel Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:19 pm

[Jesse]

Jesse yawned loudly as he waited for the 'Mrs. Tree' to wake up. Eventually after what seemed like forever her snoring ceased and her drooping eyelids lifted open only to cast a bewildered glance and him sitting opposite. He beamed a huge smile at her, "Mrs. Tree!" he exclaimed like he knew completely who she was, Mrs. Tree however just continued to stare blankly back at him as she had no idea who the boy was.
"Err..." he mumbled like an idiot suddenly realising in how wierd this must look, "So you just looked a bit lonely ya know in here by yourself, like you haven't had many visitors recently so I just thought I'd err.. sit with you...?" Mrs. Tree just raised her eyebrows further like little grey caterpillars crawling back up into the safety of the bandage which masked over her head injury. "So.." he said further adding more awkwardness to the silence but instead of finishing he just left it at that and stared at the frail old lady, waiting eagerly for her reply. *que stef Wink*
The-Apple-Peel
The-Apple-Peel
One Star Meister
One Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next