DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED]

+5
Shinigami
KuraVix
Lemon
Soul~of~Crows
Tsubaki
9 posters

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

.:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED] - Page 23 Empty Re: .:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED]

Post  KuraVix Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:24 pm

(Freddy)

He furiously wiped off the soup with the tissue. "I see. I see what this is. I haven't been humiliated enough this week" he said with a mixture of madness and rage. "You're all trying to get me to leave Shibusen. That's what it is!" He threw the tissue to the floor. "Well guess what. I'm not leaving. Only a coward would leave."
He stormed away from them. His only jacket now drenched in soup and his hair hot and sticky. "Oh, and Pricklepants. We were never friends. Never have" he grinned cruelly and hissed "never will." He began to walk away again, slowly. "Just forget about me, Pricklepants. From now on, we are no longer partners. Oh and tell Humberto when he wakes up that 'Freddy will slaughter him.'" He sped up his pace, leaving Lemon's shop and heading home. Maybe it wasn't a wate of time. This time they should surely leave him alone.
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

http://kuravix.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

.:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED] - Page 23 Empty Re: .:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED]

Post  Tsubaki Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:37 pm

[Pricklepants the Kid]

Prickles sat there in shock. Freddy turned round and stormed off, after hissing at him that they were never friends. And that they were no longer partners. Tears rolled silently down Prickles cheek. He didn't care that Humberto was lying on the floor unconcious. All that mattered was that Freddy didn't love him. Didn't even like him.
A sob escaped from Prickles' lips and he ran out of the room- out of the house. He watched as Freddy walked quickly away and for a moment, he wondered whether he should go after him. But something was telling him that would make it worse so he ran off in the opposite direction. Towards DWMA.
When he got there, he stopped at the front and began to climb up the wall. Prickles reached the top a few minutes later with scratched hands and legs but he didn't care. The pain was nothing compared to the pain Freddy had caused him.
Prickles sat on the roof and cried.
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/SacfiMoon?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:59 am

(Freddy)

Freddy laid on his bed after having a shower. His jacket was now covered in soup and needed washing, he only got it back that morning. Now he would have to walk around without it, revealing his wound. More reason to murder the mexican pest.
Rolling onto his good arm, he closed his eyes. Finally getting his chance to sleep.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once again, he was sat on the rocky terrain. This time is was slightly different. It was more brighter and little green saplings sprouted around him. The figure was there again, of course. He was much more human shaped, on it's head looked like spiky hair, similar to Freddy's. They both sat crossed lagged, facing each other.
'Well, what an interesting day' it said. 'Another soul and a hybrid confessing its love.'
Freddy smirked. "It worked out well for me. I lost my meister and there's no way those freaks will talk to me now. I can work in peace."
The shadow tilted its head. 'You mean you're glad you lost your partner? Won't that hold you back?.'
Freddy laughed loudly. "Of course I'm glad. I've said plenty of times that they annoyed me and held me back. I'll be getting another soul tomorrow, by myself."
'By yourself? You're not taking me with you...' said the shadow sadly.
"What? How can I take you?" Freddy was the one to tilt his head.
The shadow ignored him, lifting its head to the dark, red clouds. 'It's so boring sitting on the kitchen table. Even being stuffed into a pocket is more interesting, I can hear many voices.'
"Y-you mean... you're the sphere!?"
The shadow looked back at him. 'I'm a soul sealed within the sphere. Trapped. I saw no light till that boy found me and passed me to you.'
So there was somthing sealed within the sphere. A soul. Freddy became curious as to why the being had been sealed within, but it was not one to answer big questions. Freddy was surprised it even answered the last. Freddy wanted to ask it so much, learn so much more about. This was the first time he wanted to talk. There was something about the being. He didn't know it yet he felt comfortable talking to it. It let off a soothing arua. Dark but comforting.
'Time is up Freddy. Take me with you tomorrow and I will answer one question. Any question.' The being faded and so did everything around Freddy. He then faded himself.

-End of Day 8-
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:53 pm

[Amaya]
She woke up connected to the machine that gave blood to patients. Her bed in the infirmary was kind of isolated from the rest and had a curtain around it. Everything was monochrome and boring. She was confused as to how she got here but remembered that boy she met earlier..she couldnt remember his name though. I dont know why they put me here in the corner alone....unless I am staying here for a while.. Amaya looked for the nurse. "Excuse me nurse, am I staying in here for a while?" Amaya saw the back of the nurses head. But she was putting on a blue robe as if she had just finished changing. It took only 1 second for Amaya to realize who that was. "Stheno...impersonating a nurse is what your older sister did isnt it? Not so original..why are you here anyways?" Amaya started to shake with nervousness. Is she going to kill me?

"Sorry for not being original sweety...you know I really dont like your new name..Amaya...I like your old one better.." Unfortunetly for you little brat I am going to ruin your life slowly... Stheno walks over to Amaya and studies her condition. "You are almost totally useless..but just as a reminder..." Stheno walks over to a closet and pulls the door handle. She has a straight face. Even when 2 dead bodies of the nurses fall out, her face is still straight. "I will feed these souls to my top minions but I thought you should know...." Stheno turns coldly to Amaya and walks over to her. She places a hand over the bandage and whispers into Amaya's ear.."I am not afraid to hurt my daughter....I have no fear..." She chuckled wickedly as she pulls off the bandage and places a hand with a tatoo over the wound. "Goodbye Amaya..I think I have found a better subject to re awaken your father.." Stheno does a spell and the mark on Amaya's tatoo/wound glows a sickley green. It pulses once and makes her whole body appear to crack. Like proceline. Amaya shreicks at the feeling of a thousand needles jabbing her. One crack goes all the way up on her neck and her face, It cracks right in the center of the left eye. It didnt damage it, but marked it.
Amaya finished shrieking...STheno had dissapeard.... and then she relized that the cracks had 'cooled' in a way and looked black now. She painfully looks in a mirror and sees her left eye, with a crack on her face, was black with a purple dot in the middle. "I need to call someone..." She yells for help but it comes out faintly. She hopes the kid who helped her was near and could hear her. She grabbed a phone and shakily called Lemon's shop. She looks outside and notices that it is really dark, maybe midnight? I need my friends...at least I hope they are my friends..I cant even think straight what is wrong with me....please pick up... She waits shaking, sittup in the bed, with a new craking mark all around her body an itch in her soul and trembling hands, for Lemon to hopefully pick up.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

http://purikurastar.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lemon Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:57 am

- Lemon -

Everything was going wrong. Humberto was unconscious, blood trickling from a wound in his head, Freddy had stormed off, furious, after breaking Prickles' heart, and Prickles himself had wandered off to Lord Death knows where, in floods of tears. Lemon prided herself on her ability to remain calm under pressure, but this was ridiculous.
First things first, Humberto needed medical help. Lemon grabbed the phone and called and ambulance, then patted Humberto on the shoulder. 'I'm sorry, amigo,' she said, 'But I'm worried about Prickles. You'll be fine, help is coming, OK?' Lemon stood up and thought. Where could Prickles be? Would he go to Freddy again? She didn't think he'd be that stupid - Freddy would kill him in the mood he was in.
Lemon's thoughts were cut short - the phone rang. Lemon picked it up, shaking. 'Hello? Prickles, is that you?'
Lemon
Lemon
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Location : A parallel universe where my friends aren't the kind of people who pull my sleeve and wear walrus costumes to the prom.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:15 am

-Zero-

Zero hears the cry for help so he tries to open the door but it was locked.So his arm turns into a gun and his shoots it down.He sees Amaya on the phone.He thinks what is ahe doing?.He runs over."you ok?" he asked confused of what happened.He looks around and didnt see the nurse from earlier he was talking to.He looks at Amaya again really worried.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:35 am

[Amaya]
She doesnt answer Zero becuase the other end has picked up. "Lemon its Amaya....no I am not Prickles. Wait Prickles? Is he alright?! What happened?" She looks at her face again in the mirror and decides not to talk about it.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:39 am

-Zero-

Zero looks confused and worried."Lemon...i heard that name before....but where...oh ya..."He looks at Amaya again.He wanted to help in any way but he didnt know how."Do u want me to help with anything?"He takes off his goggles and cleans them then puts them back on.He contues to look at Amaya in worry.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:25 am

Cryos had made it to the tree and catered 3 veils full of yigshi dew and had finally made it back it death city. He was covered in dirt and scratches and his movements where slow now. He slowly dragged himself to the school infirmary and collapsible on the floor. 2 days no food, no water, no Amaya. It was truly hell, but now I can heal that scar on Freddy's arm, and have some for the future.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:28 am

-Zero-

Zero turned when he heard a tump on the floor."omg!"He runs over to Cryos.Picks him up and puts him in a bed.Zero didnt know what to do so he paniced and started to heal.He wasnt a nurse so he had no idea how things work.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:41 am

Cryos woke up and stared at the kid treating him. "I need water and food. i haven't eaten or drank anything in days." Cryos was very shaky and he couldn't see very well, "Also If you could can you get a girl by the name of Amaya for me, she has beautiful brown blondish hair, she wears this unique black and grey dress and her favorite color its purple,"
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:47 am

-Zero-

Zero looks at him."uhhh shes right here..."He points to Amaya who was on the phone."uhhh ya...runs and gets some food and water.in less than 3 mintues he comes bqack with some food and water."here."He looks over at Amaya.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:51 am

Cryos turns beet red,and hid under the covers. Amaya heard all of that, baka, baka, baka. he then grabed the food and ate quickly then hid under the covers blushing like no other.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:55 am

-Zero-

He looks at Cryos then to Amaya. he thinks i see....man im soo new here.... He facepalms.He takes off his goggles and cleans them.He puts them back on.i wonder if i will be these guys friends...im new and all but these people dont make me scared...i feel soo happy...He sighs.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:31 pm

(Freddy)

Freddy arrived at Shibusen earlier than usual. He wanted to leave before Pricklepants came crawling to his door, crying and begging for forgiveness. He had bought a new jacket that morning as well. It was white with a purple print on the back shaped as a soul. It wasn't as comfortable as his purple one but at least it had large enough pockets to store the sphere.
He stood by the mission board, searching for the first of many solo missions. Now he no longer had to find one that was suitable for his weak meister. He could now choose the difficulty, depending on his mood. Now he was in the mood for a slaughter. Something to take his mind of the previous event. He soon found one that caught his eye. A meister and a chainsaw weapon, both who eat souls. He checked it out with the receptionist, she frowned when Freddy said he no longer had a meister and was taking the mission alone. She was reluctant to let him go, until he reminded her of the Death Scythe without a meister.
Once he was accepted for the mission, he headed to the infirmary. He needed a clean bandage.
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:36 pm

-Zero-

Zero sits in a akaward scilnce.He just sits there.He puts his hands in his pockets.soon he got up and left the room.He walked right into a man.He falls."im sorry."He gets up and holds out a hand to help the man up.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:45 pm

(Freddy)

Freddy walked into the infirmary then froze on the spot. Cryos was lying on one of the beds. He clenched his teeth. "You" he growled. And he was hoping for a good day...
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:47 pm

-Zero-

Zero looks confused as the man growls at Cryos.He looks at the man and then too Cryos.what is going on?He stands there in confusement.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:49 pm

-Humberto-

Humberto stirred after Lemon had left, his head bleeding slightly and very wet. He clambered to his feet, wobbling slightly and then ambled back into the house. His mind was scrambled but he tried to focus on planning his revenge on Freddy- sure, he had a sneaky feeling that the soup that had strangly vanished had covered Freddy but that just wasn't...satisfying enough. His mind began to piece together all the pieces of his plan when he suddenly heard sirens. Lemon had called an ambulance. He whipped out his lasso and pulled himself up onto the roof. Then, jumping towards the DWMA where he knew he would find Freddy, he finally felt that he was following in his father's footsteps.
Shinigami
Shinigami
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/SacfiMoon?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:54 pm

-Zero-

Zero didnt know what to do everything wasnt going right for him at the momment. He tries to help one person then another person is hurt.He just couldn take much of it anymore.But he was just standing there and a guy was growling at Cryos.He had no idea why or the fact that everything wasnt going right for him in the past hour.He has lost enough friends he didnt want to loose complete strangers.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:56 pm

(Freddy)

Freddy glared at the boy wearing a bandana that read 'Zero'. "Who the hell are you!" he snarled. "This is none of your business. Do whatever you're here to do and get lost." He wasn't in the mood for people. He just wanted a clean bandage, was that too much to ask for? He scanned the infirmary, noticing that there were no nurse's present. Odd, normally one would turn up after someone raised their voice.
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:59 pm

-Zero-

Zero got mad."oh i was just helping a girl when he walked in fainted so i helped...i cant be kind?! well fine then... was tryingto help Amaya...apartly no one wants me to help someone who was bleeding badly!" He doesnt like fighting but when he does he doesnt loose so easily."oh u want to know my name...its Zero...remeber that!"*his purple eyes start to glow a different color but turn back to purple.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:04 pm

(Freddy)

"How the hell was I supposed to know you helped Amaya? Anyway, I told you to get lost, not tell me why you're here." Looked like Freddy wa smaking another enemy. Oh well, one more to add to his death list. He turned his head to Amaya, she looked like she was on the phone but still she was the only one he could talk to there. "Hey, Amaya. What happened to you? Do you know where the nurse is?"
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:08 pm

-Zero-

Zero was trying to hold back the anger.His arm turned into a gun.Then it turned back to normal."u r not the boss of me i dont have too!" He eyes then turn red.He cleaches his fist.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:16 pm

[Amaya]
She was getting frustrated she couldnt tell what anyone was saying on the other end of the phone. "EVERYONE BE QUITE!" She hadnt heard what anyone said, even Cyros cuz her mind was realing. She cant stop looking in the mirror. Seeing the horror that she looked like now. Marks that look like cracked porceline all around her body. Her left eye black with a small purple dot for a pupil. "I HAD TO DEAL WITH ENOUGH TODAY AND HONESTLY MY HEAD FEELS LIKE ITS CRACKING JUST LIKE THE REST OF MY BODY SO. BE. FRIGGIN. QUITE. PLEASE." Amaya was shocked at her voice, her tone, her volume. what is this mark doing to me. She forgot about the phone and got up. her side still bleeding and her clothes were now soaked with blood on the side. SHe stumbles over to Freddy. She puts one hand on his shoulder and her head hangs. She lifts her tilts her head to the side and says i a dark voice. "Sit down and fix your bandage or whatever and then leave. i dont want you to but if any more fights go on, I might want to go back......home...." What why am I saying this i dont mean it! This mark is making me say things on impulse! "Freddy. I am sorry if you had a bad day I can already tell you did, but so did we so lets just chilll ok?" A small smile appears on her face, but her left dark eye was staring right into Freddy, and his soul. "Now that I made my point can you help me back to the bed. And someone should notfiy the school of the dead nurses on the floor." Amaya started to feel weak and her legs began to shake as the mark drained her body of a little energy.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next