DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toot toot toot toot... -tries to play epic trumpet music but fails-

3 posters

DWMA :: Library :: Events

Go down

Toot toot toot toot... -tries to play epic trumpet music but fails- Empty Toot toot toot toot... -tries to play epic trumpet music but fails-

Post  Tsubaki Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:54 am

Well....

IT'S BLACK*STAR AND TSUBAKI DAY!!!!!!

Toot toot toot toot... -tries to play epic trumpet music but fails- Tumblr_lvtgjbLMu61qcwi3ko1_500

YAY!!!!

Sooo...this is where, if you've done any, post any fan art or fan fiction in celebration of this joyful day!!! Or maybe if you've found a really nice picture of them on the internet, share it with us!!! Very Happy

And I've made every member something (all 11 of you xD- even those who haven't been on for months or who have never come on)! I hope you like them! And if more people join today, I'll make them one as well! Very Happy

They look like this (a bit small but oh well):
Spoiler:

And, of course, I've put them in alphabetical order! Wink

For Admin:
Spoiler:
For Chloe:
Spoiler:
For Freyja:
Spoiler:
For Justin (you've never logged on so I don't know what to call you but this is just in case you do Wink ) :
Spoiler:
For Katie:
Spoiler:
For Mica:
Spoiler:
For Mila:
Spoiler:
For Patty:
Spoiler:
For Rachel:
Spoiler:
For Stef:
Spoiler:

Have a great day....and happy new year!!! Very Happy
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/SacfiMoon?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Toot toot toot toot... -tries to play epic trumpet music but fails- Empty Re: Toot toot toot toot... -tries to play epic trumpet music but fails-

Post  Shinigami Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:57 am

Happy New Year and Happy Black*Star and Tsubaki Day! -shakes tambourine- Well, I made a small fan art by editing one picture on paint...such lengths I know and I can't be bothered to post it now...but I really feel that someone needs to write some fan fiction as that thread has...ZILCH on it. But more members are needed for this day to fully thrive.

Oh, and thanks for the pic (even though I watched you make them Very Happy )
Shinigami
Shinigami
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/SacfiMoon?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Toot toot toot toot... -tries to play epic trumpet music but fails- Empty Re: Toot toot toot toot... -tries to play epic trumpet music but fails-

Post  Lemon Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:37 am

Happy Black*Star and Tsubaki day!!!
/late XD

Thanks Lucy Very Happy
Lemon
Lemon
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Location : A parallel universe where my friends aren't the kind of people who pull my sleeve and wear walrus costumes to the prom.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down