DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Tsubaki Nakatsukasa's True Flower~ part1

4 posters

Go down

~Tsubaki Nakatsukasa's True Flower~ part1 Empty ~Tsubaki Nakatsukasa's True Flower~ part1

Post  Soul~of~Crows Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:33 pm

This is not the full thing I still have to finish typing it. It is so long to type out that I decided to post it in parts Razz This isn't that great I just wanted to show it anyways though haha Hope you like it Very Happy

Part 1
Tsubaki Nakatsukasa’s True Flower
By: Jenny D.

“The Camellia flower, also known, as Tsubaki, has no fragrance. When its petals fall, it is silent and tragic.” Who’s to say that I am truly a Camellia flower? Names can be deceiving. They all believed it though, my friends, all of them. Not once did they question me. They just accepted me. Accepted me as the shy, nice, pitiful Tsubaki. Well they were wrong. They should be more careful when getting to know people. I am not like that at all. Even from the beginning I have been like this. I always hid my true personality. In the DWMA we are given the opportunity to change our names upon enrolling. I accepted that offer and changed my first name to Tsubaki. I knew that if I had my usual demeanor in the school I would raise suspicion. I didn’t want people figuring out that I am hiding my true personality. It took time but I made my soul wavelength’s personality hidden from most meisters with soul perception. I did not do it myself, I don’t have that ability. I had to find “ties” from outside the DWMA. After I accomplished disguising my true wavelength I had to change the way I walked, talked, and acted. I even put on blue contacts to change my eye color. It was a pain to do every day but after a few weeks it all became second nature to me. Why am I doing all this? Well it’s pretty simple. My motives are to become head of the Nakatsukasa family, and to become the most powerful weapon ever. I want to be a death scythe and treated like nobility. I definitely did not want to fight with a partner originally. I still don’t. But it turned out that I could gain more power and a good reputation if I did partner up. That’s why I listened to Black☆Star’s speech that very first day of school. Trust me I did not want to hear him blab about himself for 30 minutes. But I realized that his ego would drive him to get as many souls and as much power as he could. Therefore if I pair with him I get stronger and get closer to becoming a death scythe. The only problem I have about obtaining death scythe power is that I would be considered one of Lord Deaths weapons. I DON’T WANT TO BE SOMEONES WEAPON! I want to be known as the ultimate chain-scythe, with death scythe power, or even more power. But not belonging to the Kishin or DWMA side. I…am…my own side. Anyways I also realized that people would think that my calm and caring (aka. totally fake) wavelength is a good match for Black☆Star. Therefore it is verifying my disguise. Overall Black☆Star was a good and unexpected jumpstart. But that was a long time ago. I realize now that my true wavelength is now being suspected and possibly figured out. Only a little, but still, someone has noticed something off about my soul. Professor Stein has an amazing amount of power. A very unwanted and unexpected kink in my plan. Huh, listen to me, I sound evil or something. I’m not though, I don’t choose good or evil, as I said before. Luckily, Stein didn’t realize this during our fight with Asura. He had too much to handle to notice it. When Asura died his wavelength burst out. That corroded the disguise around my soul and now Stein is suspecting something.
~More coming soon to a forum near you!(aka this forum) Very Happy ~
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

http://purikurastar.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

~Tsubaki Nakatsukasa's True Flower~ part1 Empty Re: ~Tsubaki Nakatsukasa's True Flower~ part1

Post  Tsubaki Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:02 am

This is so good!!! I love it!!!

I love the way you managed to link certain events from the anime/manga and twisted them to show Tsubaki's darker side!! <3
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/SacfiMoon?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

~Tsubaki Nakatsukasa's True Flower~ part1 Empty Re: ~Tsubaki Nakatsukasa's True Flower~ part1

Post  Shinigami Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:03 am

OMG THAT WAS SO GOOD!!!! It's weird thinking that 'Tsubaki' is all a lie...what's her real name????? Very Happy
Shinigami
Shinigami
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/SacfiMoon?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:27 am

Yayz you started Very Happy

I love it, it IS great! I'm looking forward to the rest. I want to know more about her true self Smile
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

http://kuravix.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:35 am

WOw thanks you guys!! I never thought it was that good Very Happy haha. OK now t answer you guys individually Very Happy
Tsubaki- Yeha it was hard but I found out that some things in the story actually fit so I used it!
Shinigami- Thanks so much..you dont get to find out her real name until laterrrr Twisted Evil tehe
Blackbloodedwolf- Thanks so muuch Smile I am almost done with part 2 Smile

Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

http://purikurastar.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down