DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN]

+4
Admin
KuraVix
kenrioku
Soul~of~Crows
8 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

+D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: +D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN]

Post  kenrioku Wed May 30, 2012 9:14 pm

[Loki]
Loki smirked "pffshh, i told you they are non-lethal. most of them are water buckets,some are trip wires that if they get pulled a pillow will hit you in the face like this" Loki then slid forward and a pillow lightly collided into his face, making him laugh. "god i love pranks."
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Thu May 31, 2012 12:55 am

Shi listened to there conversation before getting up and walking over to his first class, still looking down and avoiding the traps easily. "They had worse in the streets......" He thought to himself as he walked through the hallway with his hands in his pockets. He doubted that he would even get a a partner. "Gah, everyone in this world is stupid anyways, so I wouldn't be able to stand staying with them, much less working with them...." he thought as he walked, accidentally bumping into someone. "Hey." said the kid, he looked the kid in the eye, then continued walking saying nothing. "Any manners much? Or were you born in the streets like an animal huh?" said the kid. Shi raised his hand with two fingers up, not turning around to face him as he did, he continued to walk forward. The kid muttered something and continued on with his day.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

http://www.quotev.com/25497520

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Thu May 31, 2012 4:30 am

~Win~

Win felt too flustered to speak or tell Loki that she already owned a small house. Perhaps they could have sleepovers! Win had never had one. All of her close friends were much older than her. She didn't know many people her age.
She had been left alone and still had no idea what time it was or where to go. She sighed and wandered into the academy. She looked around cautiously for any of those traps Loki mentioned. She didn't want to get wet. Not on her first day. People would laugh at her and not want to be her friend. She leaned back against the wall. Perhaps another person would turn up...
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

http://kuravix.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Thu May 31, 2012 9:41 am

[Loki]
"So John what do you think about that Win girl..... i think she is pretty adorable, and i may try to date her." Loki said nonchalantly as he stretched. walking out of the school he hit all the trip wires on purpose so john did have to take a pillow to the face, but it also made Loki smile to see his traps go to use even if it was on him. "I hope Win looks at that paper i gave her because it is also a map of where i placed all the traps."
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 31, 2012 10:25 am

John laughed. "Doesn't that sorta ruin the point of traps if people know where they are?" he asked, "Or were you just trying to make a good impression on your 'girlfriend?'" He laughed again. "Go for it man, she isn't my type."

Admin
Admin

https://shibusenvskishin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Thu May 31, 2012 10:35 am

[Loki]
Loki turned a deep shade of red. "she she she isn't my girlfriend yet, i just didn't want here to start out the year all soaked is all" this time Loki accidentally hit a trip wire and it caught him off guard, thinking it was someone coming to attack him his arm turned into the ice lance and scuered the pillow scattering feathers all over the place as spikes grew out of the lance's barrel, ripping the pillow to shreds. once he realized what had happened he quickly retracted his arm and began walking again like nothing had happened.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 31, 2012 10:39 am

John wiped the pillow feathers off his face and laughed again, "Smooth sailing,"he said."Must have set an awful lot of traps to forget about one of them. Either that or you have a really bad memory.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Thu May 31, 2012 10:44 am

[Loki]
"no I have been hitting them on purpose and that last one through me off because you said Win was my girl friend" lance said in a embarrassed tone. the very thought of him and Win together made him blush, she was just to cute for him.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Thu May 31, 2012 11:10 am

-Beyond-

Beyond walked to DWMA.He held 4 book and had a little knife in his mouth.A snake was wrapped around his head.He walked in.He red eyes studied the whole school and the people in it.He knew he would make friends.He looked at his jat of stawverry jam.He contued walking.DWMA.....Death Weapon Meister Acadmey....hmmm instering.... he thinks and still walks.He soon gets tried so he puts his books down and eats his jam with his fingers.Beyond Hears something.He turns but nothing was there.He thought he was going crazy.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 31, 2012 11:15 am

Stein, for future reference, please make all posts in past tense. Thank you!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Thu May 31, 2012 11:19 am

i thought it was...
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 31, 2012 2:25 pm

"Come on," he said, "You could be with her." He triggered a bucket of water. Letting his reflexes take over, he cartwheeled, kicking the bucket in the process. The bucket split open, the water crashing towards Loki. "Loki!" he said, hoping Loki had enough time to dodge it.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Thu May 31, 2012 2:52 pm

[Siru]
"i am finally here...I had to take so many trains to get here." Siru traveled from the wide grassy country that was very far away. She was smart enough that she was allowed ot miss the first half o schoool because she had taken a course at home already. When she arrived she instanlty observed everyone to see if they had any obvious weaknesses. As she walked in she saw a boy transform into a suit of armor. She then over heard that e needed water to retain that form. "Oh so thats easy....consider him beaten." As shepushed her glasses up she walked into the school with confidence. "Now I am able to perfect my soul force even thought it already is powerful." She thought to herself. I wont tell anyone if I am a weapon or meister because tath will already have given away too much information on me and my weaknesses.She was right next to the group of students that was conversing with ice boiy when she moved a door and water fell on top of her. "Whos fault is ithis!" She yelled as she felt water drip beside her glasses. Students were4 chuckling at her and she felt the obligation to fihgt whoever did htis. "What is everyone in this school a coward and cant tell me whos fault this was?" Her glasses shined as she peered around at the students.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

http://purikurastar.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Thu May 31, 2012 2:59 pm

~Win~

Win heard angry yells and snickering from down the corridor. Curious, she skipped towards the sound to see a very strict looking girl drenched in water. Oh no, one of Loki's traps.
She went behind her quietly. "Erm... are you okay? Do you want me to get a towel or something?" she asked. Win felt strangely intimidated by the girl.
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Thu May 31, 2012 3:08 pm

[Siru]

She was surprised when no one answered her but then a nice girl came up to her. She could tell that guys would like her...alot....thats a plus for me She thought. Siru changed her personality drastically as she looked kindly at the girl and said with a smile and said "that would be lovely thank you! But I would really like it if you told me who did this...that is if you know of course." She made a pulse from her soul force go to her hair whiched dried her hair insteantly. The ponytails flew up and her dark blue hair shined brightly. The pulse looked like it could be from a weapon or a meister...but Siru made sure the girl knew that she had power. She looked at Win. "Whats your name? Im Siru...i know its weird but thats my name....also could you bring me to the towels?"
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Thu May 31, 2012 3:18 pm

~Win~

When Win saw this girl was nice, she beamed a large smile. "Hi Siru, I think it's a very nice name. My name is Win, I'm new here. Just turned up today." She looked back along the corridor. "I think I saw a sign down there for the girls restroom. There should be some towels in there." She started to walk back down the corridor again. "Oh, and I...." Should I tell her who did this? She looks strong. She might try to hurt Loki. "I don't know who set up the traps but someone told me there's more of them all over the place" she said shakily.
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Thu May 31, 2012 6:02 pm

Shi was in the hallway when Siru was soaked in water by one of Loki's traps. He glanced upwards seeing what was up but made no noise. He watched silently as Win came and helped Siru. "Who's this chick?" he thought. "Didn't see her this morning...." Shi walked towards the two of them. As he passed Siru he threw a towel that he had with him over her head not stopping, he said, "Loki...." as he passed, he continued to walk like nothing had happened.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Thu May 31, 2012 7:11 pm

[Loki]
with one fluid motion Loki froze his hand and absorbed the water coming at him. then he saw one of his bucket traps go off on a girl. "hay john it looks like one of my traps worked." Loki said holding his laughter as he pointed at the wet girl, then he noticed Win was over there and her hurried over "Win, are you OK! did the bucket hit you at all."

Last edited by kenrioku on Thu May 31, 2012 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Pheridian slip)
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Thu May 31, 2012 7:21 pm

[Siru]
Noticing a strange laughter and looking at the kid she recognizes it was the ice boy. "...water huh?...Loki?...Ice Armor..?" Oh he is so dead. She watched the other fellow walk by and hand her a towel. "Thanlk you..." She muttered. "So you must be Loki...How......pathetic..." She took the bucket and used the soul force (disguised as a pulse from either a weapon or meister) and crushed it at her feet. She spun on her toes extremely fast and thew the now crushed bucket. It curved and took out three other buckets with scary accuracy. She stopped spinning and held her hand out to Loki. She glanced at John and then back to Loki. She hid a small surge under her sleeve so he would feel a small shock when he shook her hand...if he shook it. "I am Siru...."
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 31, 2012 7:28 pm

He followed Loki to his crush. "Loki, me and you need to go trigger some of the other traps so no one else gets hit by them." he said, implying that they needed to talk alone together. He stole the hand shake from Loki, "John Thompson, sorry about the water." He felt as if something was shocking him. It wasn't just static. Trying to hide his pain he said, "You shocked me a little." The lame attempt at a joke was noticeable.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Thu May 31, 2012 7:34 pm

[Loki]
Loki was mainly focused on Win but when he noticed she was all right he turned to Siru. There is something off about this girl."Nice aim." Loki said "where did you learn to do a move like that? well i don't quite know how you know my name but yes my name is Loki. Loki Van Dragonheart, son of Cryos Van Dragonheart & Lina De Vance. and I'm sorry if i caused you to much trouble."
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Thu May 31, 2012 7:36 pm

Shi watched them for a while. "What is she?" he wondered. "I can't tell....." he pondered for a while. He wasn't able to see or detect souls, but he can assume if they were a meister or weapon. But yet again......this one he wasn't sure about.

Last edited by Wolf-Sempai on Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Thu May 31, 2012 7:39 pm

[Loki]
Loki pointed at shi and said "hay you be careful if you don't want to be wet there is a trap be hind you"
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Thu May 31, 2012 7:44 pm

Shi nodded and took a step forward. Not telling them that he already knew that their was once there. He didn't expect anyone to notice him that much at first, he was a little bit surprised and proud that his existence was not completely ignored. But he knew that sooner or later he would be the strongest person here.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Thu May 31, 2012 7:48 pm

[Siru]
"Well you seem more proper than i thought you would be. You actually have manners. Well then i must formely introduce myself too, I am Siru Namonia, the strongest soul that grew up witout guidance. And I am also a pretty good fighter too." She re thought about her stratagie for approaching these people. She watches Loki talk to Shi..."Shi is it?.....well nice to meet you...nice to meet you all actually. So where did you alll travel from?" She puts her hand away and takes the towel to gently clean up the water on the floor. The other students had dispersed and she wanted to start off on the right foot here. "Actually you should all tell me after class I dont want to be late. I am in Class Cresent moon."
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum: