DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN]

+4
Admin
KuraVix
kenrioku
Soul~of~Crows
8 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

+D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty Re: +D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN]

Post  Black★Star Thu May 31, 2012 7:50 pm

"Same here, you new?" he asked Siru, before he got ready to walk to class. He was careful not to answer where he was from, mainly because he has no idea exactly where he was from, only a general idea. But yet again he didn't want to say, just his stubbornness and cautiousness.

Last edited by Wolf-Sempai on Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

http://www.quotev.com/25497520

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Thu May 31, 2012 7:59 pm

[Siru]
She glanced at John quickly and tucked the book shyly infront of her. Why do I feel nervous around him? He just seems like a normal guy.. She looked towards Shi. "Am I new to this particular school? Yes. Am I new to this type of material? No. You see I am loooking at joining D.E.A.F. So I needed to know alot about souls and fighting before I came here. Have you heard of it?" She didnt just talk to Shi, she was now suggesting this to the whole group.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

http://purikurastar.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Thu May 31, 2012 8:03 pm

Shi nodded. "Yeah, I'm not seeing to join them, I AM goin to join them...." he said placing his hands in his pockets. He took a quick glance at all of the kids around him. "This gunna be the group I'm gunna end of rolling with, or am I gunna end up goin solo again?" Shi thought to himself. "I never do good in groups, yet again I'm never in groups.......so....."
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Thu May 31, 2012 8:17 pm

[Siru]
A group huh? Maybe for them but its not for me.... SHe thought as she realized she never really had friends either. Well its not like I am lonely I have the people that I talk to in my dreams. And I know I am not in madness because they are just the deeper parts of my brain that most people cant access. She started to walk towards her classroom. "Well I plan on becoming leader and I plan on doing it alone. Friends will distract me. I planned on being early to class and now I am almost late. If you want to talk to me ask me if I have time first because I am usually very busy." She walked into the classroom and sits in the front with all of her books out. She gives an 8 page essay size 10 font single spaced and very neat to the attractive teacher who had a screw in his head (I wonder who that could be? :3). She had to write this essay so she could be placed in the right class since she missed her early start of the year. A kid asked her why she turned a giant paper in on the first day. "Well you see there is an early start program for students who want more school to be able to learn more complicated things. I was supposed to attend that but because of distance and traveling I missed it and was asked to write that paper and still get the credit." She allowed alot of people to hear and many were in awe of how long her paper was. A few students watched carefully, Siru did the same to them. Those must be some of thre kids from the early start program. Usually people who want to join D.E.A.F. and become the leader go to that program. She thought. She pushed up her glasses as kids piled in next to her. She didnt know any of the kids that were sitting next to her but they too were obviosly very smart. She knew that she wouldnt be sitting with the hooligans she met in the hallway. But she wondered if she would sit near the John kid.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Thu May 31, 2012 8:28 pm

[Loki]
"you two are such downers, but i will tell you this i am making sure John, Win, whoever her weapon will be and I are getting in the D.E.A.F" loki felt proud of the people he had met. he then whipped out a pencil and got ready for class
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Thu May 31, 2012 8:42 pm

Shi shrugged Siru's comment off, He scoffed at Loki's comment "Yeah right....." he said before he left. Shi entered and walked to the back of the classroom, sitting down in a seat in the corner, he put his feet on the table and his hands locked behind his head with his elbows up. Not caring about the fact the he was late. "I was INVITED to come to this school from the streets, of coarse I'm gunna get into the D.E.A.F, I can beat anyone in here, except maybe the teacher, Stein." Shi thought to himself. Shi glanced at Siru as she turned in a huge report. "So, she wasn't kidding huh?" he thought before returning his gaze to the ceiling of the classroom.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Thu May 31, 2012 8:47 pm

[Siru]
As class began she gave out a low long breathe as if to calm herself of some stress. After that she could focus. Her hand felw incredibly fast and neatly across the paper, she didnt even look once at it. Diagrams that looked insanely complex were in neat boxes and labeled. The lecture was about how souls generate a wavelength. Even though this is simple and basic and I already know it I will take the best notes I can ever possibly create. She glanced at the other students but still wrote and listened to Stein. She looked at Loki. Loki.....when would the best time be to challenge you... She was still looking at him challengingly but wasnt purposely looking at him. She was deep in thought and was still taking notes. If I fight him to early he might try to find a weakness...if I fight him to late he might build up a reputation of fighting before me....what to do....oh In know. I will fight Win. She smirked mischevisously at him and turned back to the board.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Thu May 31, 2012 8:49 pm

"you know shi if you don't pass class you aren't going to learn ayo of the fun tequniques like resonance."he said as he threw a pencil Shi's way "if your going to roll with my group you need to learn the advanced stuff."
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Thu May 31, 2012 8:54 pm

"I never said I was gunna roll with your group, just thinkin 'bout it, plus I allready got this covered....." Shi said taking out allready made notes. "I researched a bit before enterin the school, which isn't normal for me, this is practically a recap for me." he said simply while shrugging. "Plus, this isnt no advanced stuff yet, its the basics, idiot...." he said.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Thu May 31, 2012 9:02 pm

[Loki]
Loki got up and walked out of the class he walked back in 5 minutes later with 50 buckets. 30 had water in it then he sat back down and to explain his actions he said "i was thirsty so i solved the problem." then he began taking notes again, sadly compared to Shi's notes and Siru's his looked like chicken scratch. He was wonder what how well John and Win were doing when he heard the bell ring.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 31, 2012 9:14 pm

John got out of his seat. DEAF, huh. he thought, Well maybe I'll give it a shot. He walked up to Siru "Hey, do you have time?" he asked. D.E.A.F. sounded interesting. The only problem would be getting Loki to join.

Admin
Admin

https://shibusenvskishin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Thu May 31, 2012 9:17 pm

[Siru]

She had taken all of her 10 pages of notes inside the margins. Blue ink was written in the margins outside the notes with uestions and annotations. She went up to Stein after the bell and had all of her questions answered. She ran into John. " Oh uh...well...I will in a few minutes, well...just meet me at these doors in about 20 to 25 minutes. Then we can talk." She smiled and after that she went and quickly moved out of the room. "I think I might show off a little more of my...well I am not very talented with what I want to do right now but my interest in this subject should be enough." She ran and got her violin from an old abandoned closet. All of her other instruments were stored there. She could play everything. literally. Everything. She sat in a secluded corner far away from students just so they could hear the music but couldnt find/see her. SHe starts to play and one of the saddest songs you ever heard echoes through the halls mysteriasly. Sirus glasses were off and she almost looked like a different person. She played with a lot of hidden emotion until she went into a trance. I am now in a calm desert. No more like a waterless beach. the sand is silver and soft like silk.She then knew she was in her meditating spot...her soul. There were golds rocks everyhwee. SHe was in the middle of a large circle of the gold goant stones. They each had a differetn person with white hair, eyes, robes everything (will draw soon). These were the deeper parts of her mind.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Thu May 31, 2012 9:20 pm

[Loki]
Loki walked up to Siru and asked "umm i know this is out of place but can i copy some of your notes, it's just im not quite the smartist when it come to note taking and i saw your and please...." loki pleaded
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Thu May 31, 2012 9:26 pm

[Siru]
Startled and jumped out of her trance she missed a note and stopped playing. There was someone looking and talking to her. She quickly put her glasses back on so he might not see her without her glasses. "Next time you ask for something please make sure your not interrupting something...please..." She placed her violin on the floor gently and traced her fingure over the thin line of the strings and stood up. "Oh its you Loki...I saw you taking notes..why would you want mine?"
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Thu May 31, 2012 9:30 pm

Shi heard Suri's playing and was a bit surprised. He also saw how she acted with Jhon compared to....well.....everyone else in the school. Shi thought about it for a while until it clicked. "Ooooooohhhhhhh........." Shi said understanding, he smirked deviously, although he wouldn't say a thing about her secret to anyone, he wasn't like that. "Because he sucks at taking notes....." Shi said entering the conversation.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Thu May 31, 2012 9:32 pm

[Loki]
loki handed the notes he took, they looked like something a 2nd grader would write. looking ashamed he said "these are my notes, and well i was wondering if i could borrow yours, and maybe if you can...." Loki felt pathetic "can you teach me how to take good notes"
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 31, 2012 9:32 pm

John stayed in the doorway and listened to the music. He had never been a big fan of the violin, but it sounded beautiful. Dangit John, you are not falling in love he thought to himself. He decided to go help Loki out. He walked over to Loki, Shi, and Siru. Slapping Shi on the back of the head, he said "Loki isn't the best, erm student, but he does try! Your notes are detailed and his are well, four out of ten."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Thu May 31, 2012 9:40 pm

[Loki]
"guys way to make me feel worthless, this is my only academic weakness, so don't go thinking your better then me because im not at par with your note taking skills." loki crawled into a ball, "what will Win think of me, oh good..." Loki whirled around "if a word of this gets out to Win i will beat you so hard" he said sounding extremely embarrassed.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Thu May 31, 2012 9:42 pm

[Siru]
I cant give him my notes because I have more advanced stuff he wouldnt even understand. She looks at John as he approaches...she keeps her cool. Why do i keep feeling weird around him. He obviously looks smart and he is kind and he treats people we- I MEAN HE IS SMART AND IS COMPETITION THATS IT! SHe forgets about it and focuses on the current topic. "Well Loki I cant give you my notes because I rather like keeping my learning and notes for the DEAF Test near the middle of the year, I cant have people cheating. But I willl teach you and I give you props for taking initiative." She sits back down and hesitantly takes off her glasses. She quickly rips them off and makes sure her bangs covers her eyes. She takes the violina nd continues filling the halls with music.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 31, 2012 9:47 pm

Siru was playing violina and it was still beautiful. He stayed in the doorway, waiting to get a moment alone with her. He needed to know more about D.E.A.F. She kept giving him a weird look. Maybe she thought the same way about him. Falling in love, and trying to stay away.

(Please get Loki to leave the room. I need to get John alone with Siru. Go find Win.)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Thu May 31, 2012 9:50 pm

[Loki]
"Thank you so much Siru.... hey john take a look at this she is really pretty without her glasses, i mean not a pretty a Win but she is pretty" Loki said as he examined Siru. he was exited because now he was going to be able to close the gap on his note taking problem. then in a fit of excitement he left to go find Win.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Thu May 31, 2012 9:52 pm

"HEY!!!" Shi rubbed the back of his head, he sighed and walked away. "Just sayin somethin Loki didn't wanna say....." Shi said walking away unsure of what to do now.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Thu May 31, 2012 9:55 pm

[Siru]
She was getting annoyed with how Loki gestured John as if it would mean anything to him. I. Dont. Like. Him. I cant...afford to I need to stay on task. "Loki before you learn how to take good notes you should, clear your mind." She said still with the shadow of her bangs covering her eyes, and put the glasses on. "Lets fight shall we?" [i]I dont care if its too early to show them what I am, as long as no other DWMA students find out. "In the back where no one will see. Lets have a good fight." She then smirked. "If you dont want to then I can fight WIn instead. But fighting clears the mind and clenses the sould if it is an honest good fight." She packed up her stuff and held out her hand. "What do you say?"
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 31, 2012 9:59 pm

John was not going to let Siru kill Loki. "If you fight him, you fight his meister too." he said. Siru was strangely confident, and he didn't like that.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Thu May 31, 2012 10:04 pm

[Siru]
"Well ok! Thats fine with me! After this fight maybe Ill knock a little manners in him! haha" SHe said playfully. She gently knocked the side of her head and stuck out her tongue. She noticed how seriuos and almost angry John got at her. DOes he think I am going to kill Loki? "Its just a small battle I am not going to seriously injure anyone John. That could get me off the canidates list for being in D.E.A.F" She quickly goes tot he bathroom and changes into strange armor that is ment for battling. "I hope you guys dont mind 2 on 1. I dont have a partner." (I am currently drawing the armor now so check in the morning or tommorow for the pic)
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum: