DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN]

+4
Admin
KuraVix
kenrioku
Soul~of~Crows
8 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

+D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN] - Page 4 Empty Re: +D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN]

Post  kenrioku Thu May 31, 2012 10:04 pm

[Loki]
Loki stopped dead in his tracks and he gave Siru a deep glare, then he cracked he knuckles. "it is one thing calling me into a fight but if you lay such as a finger in Win with malicious intent i will rip you to shreds. John what do you say you up to a fight?" a cold aura filled the hallway.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Thu May 31, 2012 10:10 pm

Shi ended up listening to their conversation as he left. "A fight huh? This oughtta be good...." he thought.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

http://www.quotev.com/25497520

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 31, 2012 10:10 pm

[John]
"I know, but, whatever. Sure." He started to focus on battle. He would experiment with Loki. He could use the traps to his advantage. And of course, his Soul Force. He had a lightbulb moment and he realized that the handshake had not been static. He suddenly felt really mad. The nerve! He was going to crush her! But he had to make sure nobody got seriously injured. Just mildly.

Admin
Admin

https://shibusenvskishin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Thu May 31, 2012 10:19 pm

[Siru]
She felt weird now that John looked angry at her. Time to reveal my species, I am a meister and they will figure that out during battle...but Ill hold off onn showing them my soul force. I have been training it since I was 4 so its almost as power ful as a teachers. "Lets head out then. She walked outback to a clearing on the DWMA campus. She exhaled and the wind whipped her pig tails so tehy flew in front of her face. She removed her glasses and stood on her tiptoes like a ballerina and her hands where above her. An unusual stance for a fight. "I wonder if you guys can figure out if I am a Meister or Weapon?"
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

http://purikurastar.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Thu May 31, 2012 10:21 pm

[loki]
"im all fueled up john i drank most of the traps in the east wing so my ice should be as hard as a steel beam" I am sorry Win i know you want to learn how to protect your self but i am going to fight this battle for you he then began racing towards the back at top speed. "your on but if you lose you have to teach me how to do notes and you have to fill me in on all the advanced info you know about."
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Thu May 31, 2012 10:25 pm

Shi watched the fight from the distance. "Intersting......." he thought as he watched.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

http://www.quotev.com/25497520

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 31, 2012 10:32 pm

(Loki can godmod me if I go away for too long)
He followed Loki and Siru outside. "You're a mester." he said. He was going to pay her back for soul forcing him.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Thu May 31, 2012 10:42 pm

[Loki] (Gunir is Odin's lance that never misses and Gram is the sword of Siegfried which he used to kill a dragon with and many other things, if you didn't notice before, Loki is Norse mythology based and his weapons don't exactly mach the abiliys of the myth's weapons but i like the names)
"A meister! well that is easy, meisters our age are low level with out a weapon, so what do you want to fight with, Gunir, or Gram." he said as he began to cover John creating the stunning armor.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 31, 2012 10:43 pm

"Gram," he said. "I'm good with a sword."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Thu May 31, 2012 10:55 pm

[Loki]
out of both of the gauntlets extended two claymore blades with strange runes sketched on the blades. the land beneith the suit of armor began to freeze and a heavy aura filled the field. "The humidity level is a 3 so i can last out here for a good thirty minutes before the armor will begin to weaken and brake. also try to take as little hits as possible because the more damage we take the more water i waste to repair the armor."
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:07 am

(three... pages.... over night o_O)
~Win~

Win hadn't been put in the same class of those she'd met. People were placed in groups of strength and ability. She was a low class. It wasn't so bad though. She had met a few nice people but not like Loki, John and Siru. Other people in her class were going out on missions already with their partners. All she could do was walk home by herself.
As she walked outside, she spotted all those she had met that morning.
"Huh? What's going on?" she ran closer to the clearing, too close. "What are you doing?" she shrieked. "Why are you fighting? Aren't you all friends? Friends don't try to hurt each other." Or do they? Where she came from, everyone worked hard to get rid of pain and sufferening. But she wasn't there anymore. "Please, don't. I don't want anyone to get hurt."
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

http://kuravix.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:26 am

[loki]
the sound of Win's voice broke him out of his rage trance and filled loki with fear. "Win stay back! I'm not fighting because i want to. she said she would hurt you if i didn't fight her and i can't let that happen. I know you told me you what to learn how to fight for yourself, but but..... I can't let you get hurt because of me." Loki's aura changed. it wasn't cold anymore; it was fiery, not with rage, but spirit; Fighting Spirit.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:10 am

~Win~

"Fight me?" she breathed with confusion. "Why would she want to fight me, I'm weak." She looked over at Siru. "Why would you ever want to fight me? You'd beat me in a second. What would you gain?" She smiled. "Do I look tough" she teased. She wasn't going to let Siru scare her. Win refused to let herself get scared. "If you want to fight me, then do it. Don't let other people get mixed up in it." She stood in front of Loki, lifting her arms into a playful boxing position. "I'm not afraid of you or pain."
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:17 am

[Loki]
"no Win you don''t understand she wants to fight me and said if i didn't she would fight you instead. you need to get out of here and quick before she actually does hurt you." Loki said with warmth to his voice. it meant a lot to him that Win would fight for him, but this wasn't a battle he was going to let her fight because his entire school corrier rode on this fight. the suit of armor hugged win really quickly then stood in front of her with a perfect fighting stance.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:33 am

~Win~

"Loki, no!" One thing she did fear was people close to her getting hurt. They had just met but she still liked him. "You just said she wanted to fight me. Make up your mind already" she snapped. "I don't mind getting hurt. I've spent my entire life around doctors so I know some things. If I get hurt I know what to do. I can't just stand here or run away knowing my friends are fighting over stupid reasons. So stop!"
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:50 am

[Loki]
Loki transformed back into his human form and kissed Win on the cheek. "Ok Win you can Fight, but on two conditions if you get seriously hurt i am going to enter this fight, and two... well i know we just met and all but ... my second condition is you have to go on a date with me!" blurted Loki wearing a full shade of beet red. he couldn't look her her in the eyes and he was twiddling his thumbs. "those are may conditions, take them or leave them."
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:09 am

~Win~

Win's cheeks exploded with crimson. "Date. What. Huh? I- what. I, you, we, what?" she blurted. She hadn't expected that from him. She wanted to fight Siru because that meant only Win would get hurt. "Loki, you're nice and I really like you, but we've just met and I'm only 12." It couldn't hurt to go on a date. It would just be one... wouldn't it? But what if dad found out. What if everyone found out, they'd never let me forget it. "I-I guess we can. But you can't join the fight. It'll be over in seconds" she winked and went aside Loki. "Ok Siru. I'm ready."
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:42 am

-Beyond-

Beyond picked up his stuff again and contued walking.He didnt know what to do he was new.So he sat down in his seat and waited.The snake curled up around his neck.He started reading one of his books ingoring all the chatting around him.He was a fast reader so he flip though the pages like in 3 seconds.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:53 pm

[Siru]
She was just waiting for them to stop talking. I am just going to have them fight out and have drama so they can get distracted from focusing on D.E.A.F. and let me center my mind and prepare for fighting. "Well Loki. You failed. You are letting me fight Win." She looked at Win and cartwheeled towards her and her helmet mask fell onto her eyes. It was just the mask of the helmet nothing else. It covered her eyes and nose but lkeft her mouth exposed. She flipped over her and elbowed her in the back. I love how they are taking me so seriuosly. I am just trainging I wont hurt anyone too bad. She leaned over and her face was blank she held her hand out. "I think we should train more together before training in fighting. What do you say Win?"
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:15 pm

-Beyond-

Beyond knew making freinds here was going to be hard.He wondered what D.E.A.F meant.He just kept reading until someone would talk to him.He didnt like fighting much but when he had to he would.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:21 pm

~Win~

Win lay faced down on the group, rubbing her back. "Huh? Train... together..." She looked at Siru for a moment then grinned. "Sure. Th-thank you" she accepted the hand and got back up. When she stood up straight, a small sharp pain went along her back. She put her hand on the spot it hurt most. "Ow, that hurt, Siru. I'm weak, remember." She turned her head to Loki and stuck out her tongue. "See. Over in seconds" she giggled.
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:27 pm

-Beyond-

After reading the books at least 5 times each he got up out of his seat and walked.Leaving the books on his desk.He walked around the school.He needed to know about the school so he went to the libaray.He was amazed about how many books there were.He just loved it.But he needed to fouce.He walked around looking at all the titles of the books.Then one caught his eye.He pulled it out of the book self. It said " All About Death City And The People." He fliped though the book.He reads parts of the book and smiled.He sits down and starting reading the book.He was very instered in the book.So he contued reading.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:03 pm

[Siru]
"Oh im sorry I plan to continue training so I forgot to cancel my soul force. Im surprised you guys got me to reveal what I am." She put out both of her hamorw nds. " SOUL FORCE CANCEL!" Her two arms sparked very brightly with obvious power. "Ive had this for a while so forgive the shocks". She motioned towards the track that goes around the DWMA and the training dummies outside. "Lets train together." Maybe I can learn more about each of their tactics and weakness's She walked over to one of the dummies and starts to flip kick it.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:15 pm

[Loki]
Loki rushed over to Win and put an Icy hand on her bruise "You did good, truly over in seconds." he said with a wide smile, "I didn't think you would actually go in a date with me to keep me from fighting. your so silly. Siru i can train with you another day because i actually have some homework to do." he then scooped up Win and took her to the infirmary so she could get her back checked out.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:40 pm

~Win~

"No, Loki. It's fine. It's just a bruise" she wiggled free from his arms. "I told you, I have to take care of myself." She began to walk back to where Siru was training. "But thank you" she giggled with a wink. "Siru is a strong meister. She's kind and can teach me the basics. Maybe advanced someday. I'll see you later then" she waved as she ran away from. I should rest my back. Dad told me about back injuries. They can be extremely serious. I'm sure I'll be fine...

>Scorch<

Shibusen... A place where I can become stronger. Scorch gazed up at the magnificent building. His eyes narrowed slightly. The strongest come here. I have to become stronger than all of them...
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum: