DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN]

+4
Admin
KuraVix
kenrioku
Soul~of~Crows
8 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

+D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN] - Page 14 Empty Re: +D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN]

Post  Black★Star Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:34 pm

Shi nodded once. He was nervous, he had never opened up about this topic to anyone, and here he was, spilling it all out in less than a second. "So........" he said. He himself was concerned on whether or not she would still accept him. He was a born criminal, and did many crimes, never knowing about his parents, and closing his personal emotions to himself. "There you have it..........." he somewhat finished.

(Got the most epic idea, what if Shi and Siru get framed by a witch on killing a human and eating their soul, therefore being in pursuit of the DWMA while chasing the witch who had framed them? And like the witch planned on making Shi and Siru the DWMA's distraction before reviving the kishin?)

Last edited by Black★Star on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

http://www.quotev.com/25497520

Back to top Go down

Post  SogeSage Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:25 pm

(Sounds epic BLK star, btw, hate yall and your walls of text. Too much cleverness, i cant comprehend the wallzzzz)

Labak had stumbled upon Shi and Siru holding hands and decided eavesdrop and see what they were doing. He noticed that Siru had purple eyes and handcuffs. This made Labak think thoughts.

+D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN] - Page 14 Though10

(Gray area~)
SogeSage
SogeSage
One Star Meister
One Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:29 pm

(O_O Those are her bracelets......... -.-')
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:51 pm

(kinky)
[Loki]
Loki walked home he found the note John left and he went running to find Shi and Siru he did and as loud as he could, he screamed "Guys John is gone, he left and gave no hint to where he might be." it was then the soul steel had taken full effect and it resonated with Loki's dragon blood. his aperance changed compleatly and the family crest bore on his chest
+D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN] - Page 14 Anime-pics-anime-guys-6478884-240-320
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:15 pm

[Siru]
"........................" Siru was in shock. because John left, Loki changed and she saw Shi's past....but .....the witchs eyes seem to still be boring into her soul. Siru could not stop replaying the emotions and scenes that she reexpirenced when she allowed Shi to re live her past....."......I......." Siru looked up and saw exactly what she felt. Eyes boring into her. Two dots painted on a wooden mask....literallly. The doll was stading at the peak of the DWMA school which could be seen from where she was standing...The doll witch which assisted the evil witch that slayed Siru's parents, "..guys......up there...." She pointed shakily.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

http://purikurastar.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:34 pm

Shi gritted his teeth and put his current emotions behind him. He was used to doing so, living in the streets that was a skill that was hard-wired into his brain. Shi got up angrily, he now knew of Siru's past, and eyed the witch angrily, his hands were in a fist. He literally would have ran at the witch right then and their, but he knew that he needed to do this with his partner. Shi turned towards Siru and held a hand out to help her get up, his emotion clearly seen in his face, he had switched from the never-seen sensitive and somewhat vulnerable Shi, to the serious and ready to kill if needed Shi. It was somewhat amazing, able to shift his emotions easily, although, hiding those current emotions would do him harm in the future, but Shi never cared nor refused to believe so. Shi was ready to transform at any second, and ready to destroy any witch that got in the way.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:31 pm

[Loki]
Loki looked up and saw the witch as well. "Oh great what perfect time to be without a meister... skrew it." Loki Transformed into an iron suit of armor with a cannon arm. "I really like this new power. but this armor is defiantly not as strong as my ice form. lets try out this gun." Loki aimed it and fired off hundreds of ice needles. he then ran towards his friends and stood by them. "Like my new upgrade. so Siru i will divert her attention and your should charge up your soul force in Shi and goo for the finishing kill."
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  SogeSage Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:36 pm

Labak overheard Loki's plan, and readied an amazingly jerk move. The Soul steal (kill steal). Raising his hooksword, he waited.
SogeSage
SogeSage
One Star Meister
One Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:31 pm

[Siru]
"everyone stop." Snapped Siru. She seemed to growl the words through her teeth. "It's useless......" Siru stares back at the creature as if she has seen it a thousand times before. "We aren't fighting today Aiyomae....Arisu....Im not giving you that satisfaction..." That is when a second doll somehow totally symmetric and hidden behind the first doll, tilted out. They both jumped and dodged the ice bullets while slowly floating down as if they were feathers, they were so far away and they disappeared. "I'm going to school." Siru says in a cold tone. "Maybe I can find someone to fight."
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:41 pm

[Loki]
"You can go to school but no one is there class let out a while ago and most people are at home studying." Loki then transformed and placed a hand on the tree behind them he absorbed enough water to replenish himself but not enough to seriously hurt the tree. "i think we have more pressing maters, John is gone and i can't sense his soul anywhere. my guess he is already out of death city by now." Loki kicked a rock and it went hurling towords Labak. "This day stinks".
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:27 pm

Shi practically growled as he glared in the direction of the now gone witch. He just shook his head and put his hands in his pockets and glanced at Siru, before walking away without a word. Old habits die hard, and this one wasn't dead yet. Shi had begun to roam the streets, looking for a fight. He was nervous on what Siru would think of him now, Shi was never the greatest guy, and had a reputation in the streets, and a worse reputation with the police, and DWMA alike. Its a miracle that he was even attending this school. But he was still being on a watch by the DWMA. Shi had locked on target on the first thug he saw. Shi walked up to him angrily and punched him in the face. Sending the confused thug hurdling towards the brick wall. Shi breathed heavily in rage and eyed the unconscious man. He walked up to him angrily and kicked him in the stomach before turning around to face another opponent. He knew another gang member would come when someone challenges them. He eyed them furiously and held his hand in a tight fist.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:47 pm

[Loki]
Loki ran after Shi and saw him one hit a guy. "Dude what the hell did he do. isn't it a good thing that witch left." Loki said bracing himself with steel in case Shi were to punch him as well. then it hit him that was a perfect way to keep shi from hurting people. Loki transformed into a plain suit of armor. "how about you blow off steam with a little sparing and then que me in on what that witch has to do with you or Siru, sound like a deal" Loki took a great stance so that if Shi came at him he wouldn't go flying like that other guy.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  SogeSage Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:34 pm

[Labak]

Having been hit by a rock by Loki had made Labak a bit irritated. "Oi, Siru! I hear yah wanted to fight someone!" said Labak. "Well me, being a gentlemen, would be happy to spar with you. No weapons, just fisticuffs. Whaddaya say?" asked Labak. Labak knew very well that Siru could probably kick his ass and probably wouldn't hesitate to kill him, but he felt that it would be in his best interest to at least know what this girl could do. Labak put his weight on his right leg and put his left leg forward, and assumed mantis stance.
SogeSage
SogeSage
One Star Meister
One Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:30 pm

[Siru]
Siru stopped. She turned and just looked at Labak blankly. "Is it worth it?...for you I mean." She turns fully around and just folds her arms and squints at him. "Is it worth it to be a meisterless weapon who was beaten by a weaponless meister?" Siru turns back around. "If you think it is worth it....meet me in the back of the DWMA this afternoon. I need to study something first." Siru walks up to the DWMA and goes inside. She goes to the front office and asks if they know where John went...of course they had no idea. She then goes to the library and studies at least three books on soul force. She stays in the library for the rest of the day. It is almost time to see if Labak would be waiting outside.....then a few girls obviously in a clique came in. The queen ..also the johnfanclub waifu-to-be...starting talking to Siru. "Hey idiot. We saw you ask about about John...but he would never like you and its obvious you had feelings for him.." she just keeps on talking and talking doesn't she? Siru was still reading her book. "You damn ugly bookworm are you listening to me?" Siru slams the book shut silencing the crowd of preppy's that seemed to have formed in seconds. "ha, how thankful I am to have run into you Bee. (that's the girls name btw)....because you see......" Siru quietly gets up and walks close to Bee, and smiles darkly. "Iv been wanting to fight you for a looong looong time." Bee was creeped out. "Fine you ugly worm lets do this I'm not scared!" Then Siru snapped back with an unusual tone. "Oh. So you have no fear" Siru left outside and waited for Bee to come out.

Sorry for the wall of text.

Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  SogeSage Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:10 pm

[Labak]

Labak saw Siru and waved. He noticed that she had been followed by Bee and her clique. Had Siru brought her posse to watch Labak get killed? Labak had spent the rest of the day studying "Qi" with his martial arts teacher and had felt confident that he would not die today. Unfortunately, through Siru's stoic face, he could notice that she was not in a peaceful mood.

(wall of text? not really a wall. I really dont care about walls. Btw, the Qi is to give Labak some extra power. Why? CUZ YALL KIDS R OP!! I need a meister, so new members, PICK ME)
SogeSage
SogeSage
One Star Meister
One Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:22 pm

*i dont think I am OP... i just have soul force....and awesome contacts.*
[Siru]
She notices Labak and mouths to him. "Gotta fight Bee first.". The battle started and ended as quicker than Siru thought. Sure the girl tried kicking her and punching and saying badly structured insults about Siru, but she was the most pathetic looser Siru had ever seen. Bee paused to take a breath. Bad idea. Siru kicked her in the stomach and swung around to kick her up into the air. Then Siru jumped up as high as Bee and smiled at her. Then she put calmly placed the tip of her fingers on Bee's throught. And let the soul spark rip through her. Bee screamed and had to be carried away into the ER. But Siru wont get in trouble because it was a fight. And Stein was creepily watching the whole time so it was ok. Siru turned to Labak and motioned him over. "You ready?".....I wonder if Shi will feeel my soul wavelength and realize that i am fighting...I hope he doesnt think I am in danger.

hint hint wink wink
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  SogeSage Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:39 pm

"Sure....lez go.." said Labak with no enthusiasm. "Crud, this chick is insane. If I don't go all out, I WILL DIE." though Labak. Labak dropped his hooksword and braced himself. Labak's master had taught him some totally sweet martial arts tricks, and Labak also knew to always spout random nonsense to throw off his opponents (remember, his soul is annoying). Labak felt his qi flow through him as curled up into a ball and rolled to the side.
SogeSage
SogeSage
One Star Meister
One Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:08 am

(*whistle* Dang......ok......woah. Lord Death I love this RP)

Shi glared at Loki angrily. He was considering the offer until he remembered his current situation. Their were no teachers out here at the moment, he was a criminal in the past and was being under watch by the DWMA, he was about to attack another DWMA student, and he was extremely pissed off. Shi just gritted his teeth before hearing a group of gang members running towards them. About 3 of them, not many. Shi turned around and glared at them for a second before running at the three and punching one in the stomach, followed by a quick thrust by his hand upwards towards his chin, sending him back and probably breaking his jaw. As Shi had ran at the 3 members, he made sure to trip one of them, making them intentionally stumble onto the other one. Shi glared at the other two members as they got back up and ran at Shi. One with a knife, the other a gun, both of them having it in their possession for show, since they didn't know how to even hold them properly. Shi tsked and easily used his wrist to un-arm the man with the knife and elbow him in the stomach. Before turning towards the last member with the gun and running at the man. He knew the gun was just a bluff. Shi easily held the knife to the last member's throat. "Get outta here and bring your buddies bodies with ya......got it pal?" Shi said annoyed. The man nodded once before Shi let him go and watched him leave with the other gang members. He let out a deep breath and punched the brick wall, leaving a small dent before breathing heavily and looking back at Loki again. "Spar, later, Siru's info, you'll have to ask her......" he finished.

Shi's eyes widened feeling Siru's soul wavelength. He clenched his teeth, "Siru....." he muttered before running out of the alley way and pushing Loki aside. Whether or not Siru still wanted Shi as her partner at the moment wasn't important, Shi was still currently her weapon, and, from what he knew, the weapon was supposed to protect the miester. "Dammit Siru, why is it that as soon as I go for a few minutes, you get yourself in danger dammit....." Shi grumbled as he headed for the school.

(Le me: *Would draw a fanfic/shipping picture about this Rp......if I didn't suck at drawing people. Now then, give me an animal and Ill give it a shot)
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:24 am

[Siru}
She was just about to attack Labak. Then she saw Shi coming at the m. ".....damnit." She looks at labak. "Sorry but I don't think he will let me fight. he probably thinks im in danger. Just great." She waits until Shi is with them. She looks mad and sad at the same time. Not particularly at anyone but....."I can handle myself you know......" She said in a lowered voice. "JUST BECAUSE YOUS AW MY PAST DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO THINK THAT I CANT PROTECT MYSELF. I AM MORE THAN CAPABLE. HECK I EVEN HAD TO KILL MY OWN MOTHER. YOU SAW IT. I KILLED MY MOTHER ....IM STRONG...im strong...." Siru then realized that she let her emotions take over and that she just yelled at the only person who may possibly understand her...."Shi ...I'm......Crap Im so so........." Siru just kinda walked away in a daze. why are all my emotions coming back from my past....why cant i just......i dont want to be afraid....... Siru was pretty much crying but turned her face away from the group. "Im so sorry Shi...." She ran off and into the old house that she was trying to renovate. And she sat in roomski kornerkov (Crona named his/her favorite corner roomski kornernov in the manga Very Happy). She wept a little and stayed in the shadow of the corner.

*kinda in a weird mood so i guess it reflects in my writing huh Razz*
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:44 am

(Woah, I guess?)

Shi stood there for a second astonished. What had he done exactly. He shook his head and looked at Labak. "Look, Loki's lookin to spar, go fight wit him....." Shi said before walking away with his hands in his pockets. He didn't to the house, knowing Siru needed some time. He wasn't sure if Siru could understand his feelings and past, since, to his understanding, not may did. But Shi did know he could understand Siru's feelings and past, not only that but he could easily feel it in her soul wavelength. After a few minutes Shi had walked into the house. He knew she had gone there and walked normally to get there to give her some time. He had entered the house and silently walked behind Siru, before wrapping his arms around her and hugging her suddenly. He had never hugged anyone, nor had he ever been hugged, but he did it reflexively. "I'm a weapon, it's what I do, protect my meister.....no matter how strong they are...." he muttered. This all felt unusual to him, it wasn't like him at all, but yet it felt right. "Either way, now that you know the truth it wont matter any more huh....." he said. "I'm a criminal, coming from the graffiti alley's and gang fights, your gunna find a new weapon anyways...." Shi had finished, saying it like it was casual. Although on the outside, he made it sound normal and natural that this would happen, on the inside it hurt, but Shi had always ignored that pain and hid it, only making it grow even stronger and more painful. But he never had anyone to let it out to either, and he needed to keep himself strong, not only physically but emotionally also, so he couldn't let it show, only hide it.

Last edited by Black★Star on Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:11 pm

[Loki]
even more confused Loki walked to the school and saw Labak. "Hey you look like you got ditched as well, two lone weapons aren't we pathetic. hey look on the bright side at least you never had one. mine just up and left. that selfish prude to think i called him my best friend. well that is behind me now along with my weak minded fear of fighting alone." Loki formed a sword out of pure ice and pointed it towards Labak "how about a rematch, our last battle i lost i want to see if i have become any stronger."
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  SogeSage Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:36 pm

[Labak]

"Well, I was just about to fight without a weapon or weapon powers, but a quick spar sounds fine," Labak said as he picked up his sword. "What's up with Siru?" asked Labak. "She seems a bit on the crazy side," said Labak.
SogeSage
SogeSage
One Star Meister
One Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:37 pm

*I was going to put a vote for this post but i feel like this needs some more shonen than shoujo sooo*

The body moved and wriggled inside Shi's hug. The body moved foward giving a little room inbetween Shi and itself. Then. The person Shi thought was Siru..turned its head around.....all...360 degrees...around. It had the wooden mask of the doll with. And a painted smile appeared on it. It attacked Shi as it transformed out of its disguise. It chuckled and pinned Shi to the wall in ther hallway outside....which was weird because the sleeves of its red kimono seemed to lack limbs but had incredible strength. The doll witch's mask's smile began to drip as if the paint was melting off. Then out of the blackness of the melted paint the other doll witch ripped out twistedly. As if the paint was a vortex to another place. The second doll also with a smile cackled and slithered like a weird worm around the other witch and into the room Shi just came out of. Then Siru smashed through the wall and entered the room with the 2nd witch. They fought and Siru used her Soul spark many times but tried to limit her usage. "SHI WHATEVER YOU DO DONT LET THEM TAKE OFF THEIR MASKS. DO NOT LOOK AT THEM IF THEY SUCCEED IN DOING SO." Siru constanly fought the otherwitch while saying this. "AND DONT ANGER THEM TO MUCH WE NEED TO ESCAPE WE CANNOT DEFEAT THEM. THEY WILL TAKE OFF THIER MASKS IF THEY GET ANGERED"....then remembering hearing what he said earlier to what he thought was her..."and you are my weapon and i intend on keeping that way..."
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  SogeSage Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:47 pm

[Labak]

Labak sensed an otherworldly presence and dashed in the direction Shi went. "Loki! Stuff is happening!" yelled Labak.

(Jen-E, ur in control of this RP. Do wut u want. BTW, are you gonna whip out some crazy plot device that i probably overlooked?)
SogeSage
SogeSage
One Star Meister
One Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:00 pm

(Lol, FAIL poor Shi......yeah more Shonen needed)

Shi cursed angrily, he knew Siru said not to anger them, but how could he fight them without angering them? I mean, who wouldn't get pissed off if they were stabbed or punched? Shi tsked angrily and transformed his right arm into a blade, before using his feet to kick the witch off. Not the best idea to pin him to the wall when his legs can still kick you. Shi eyed the witch's mask threateningly before glancing at Siru, asking silently if he should transform fully. He knew they had to get out of here and report to Lord Death, asap. What shocked him a bit was that Siru had said that she was intending on keeping him as her weapon, which was something he didn't expect, but right now wasn't the time for that. Shi was on high alert and ready to attack anything.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum: