DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED]

+5
Shinigami
KuraVix
Lemon
Soul~of~Crows
Tsubaki
9 posters

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Go down

.:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED] - Page 30 Empty Re: .:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED]

Post  Pride Homunculus Fri May 11, 2012 6:07 pm

Sorry i havent posted in a while..

-Blood-

As he joins DWMA he knew he would make his brother go insane.He chuckles as he gets a tour around the school.this is going to be the best way to kill Zero....He chuckles again.all i need is my sword....

-Zero-

He could sence their was something wrong but he didnt know what.He sighed then look at his sword.Then the sword vanishes.what?....brother...hegit mad but he sighed.what is he going to do next?he wonders as he sits on his bed.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

.:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED] - Page 30 Empty Re: .:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED]

Post  kenrioku Fri May 11, 2012 9:45 pm

[Cryos/Dracovor]
Dracovor you say that i can have your power... well then I'm taking it. Cryos' soul then begins devouring the kishin half and his body becomes enveloped in t black cocoon made from black fire. when the fire subsided Dracovor was gone and Cryos' body became part dragon. his skin was covered in black scales his hands had claws and jutting out from his back was huge dragon wings. "hahahaha.... i can feel it the power coercing through my veins. and this thirst, for blood and human souls. I MUST QUENCH THIS THIRST" Cryos had became a Kishin and flew over to the DWMA and began slaughtering weapons, teachers, meister, if it moved he killed it. the first one to die was a cute little girl of the age of around 16. Soon Cryos got bored and went around the city and found his friends body. he gave them all a proper burial and leaving a head stone for all of the including him self in an effort to convince anyone else that he died with his friends. then he flew off and secluded himself.
-End of the life of Cryos the Weapon Eater, Birth Shadow Flare the kishin-

[Luna]
A giant dragon, human hybrid flew down and before Luna had a chance to scream the monsters fist harpooned strait through her heart.
-End of the life of Luna-
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Fri May 11, 2012 10:04 pm

-Blood-

Blood holds his sword and smiles.now i can kill Zero the way i want to ...he laughs evilly.He runs to a open feild and waves hand so his brother appears."we r going to fight ok?"he smiles.He knew tat after this fight only one of them would live.Gut he doesnt know who.He just smiles.

-Zero-

He looks around and sees his brother with his sword."so we r going to fight finally...?" His arm turns into a gun."no one is going to inerfere right?" He points it at Blood."Final...then the curse will be lifted from me!" JHe smiles and starts to shoot.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Fri May 11, 2012 10:26 pm

[Amaya]
She was in shock. She was trying to find the others until she came upon a few headstones.....her heart..if already not hurt enough.....flickered out. All slef control had died as she began screaming pulling her hair and crying. "NOOOO WHYYYYYYY NOTT AGAIN!" She had enough to deal with and now the closest things to her heart were gone. "...Lemon.." She hugged the gravestone crying. "I know you think I am annoying and a cry baby but for once I hope you let me cry ...this time...." SHe goes to Humberto's stone. "I wanted to talk and spend a lot more time to get to know you and ross and everyone......I hope you forgive me..." She hugs the head stone. She walks over to Cyros' headstone"My weapon......you were a pretty good friend.....the only one who could partially match my soul wavelength." She hugs the headstone sand then goes tob Prickles." Prickles........" This one was hard for her.." I always felt like......we had a lot in common. You were an amazing person...I hope you will forgive me for liking Freddy too.' She higs the stone soo hard she almost broke it. Then she walks over to Freddy's.. "........" The shock hit her. Her eyes filled up but were blank and she fell to her knees. "Dying...its the strongest and most brave thing you could do. I hope you forgive me for everything....you and I shared things that I woudl never share with anyone...not even my weapon...please find peace..." She kisses the stone lightly. She wobbled away a little bit and was so confused sheturns back to look at the headstones and talks to them as if they were people. "Now i can show you how strong I really am guys....I can show you how much revenge I have for who ever did this to you.......I will finish my dream today.....and I will avenge you." She runs away screaming and kicking and crying trying to get all the tears that were so hard to hold back out. After she reached her room she cried for a full hour straight..After that all the tears she could and would ever cry. Were gone, they were dried up. She couldn't cry again. She goes to her mirror filled with unknown rage and takes scissors. She cuts her hair in a jagged way trying to take it out on her hair. Now it is short iand choppy (Cronas hairstyle but light brown. She runs out of the DWMA and goes for a full 2 hours running and reaches Stheno's place. She gave in to her temptaion as black shaodws flowed around her and danced with her movements. "be ready....mother.."
[Stheno]
Looking in her Crystal ball she smirked. She had seen what happened to everyone. "I am..."
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

http://purikurastar.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Fri May 11, 2012 10:44 pm

-Blood-

he smiles and dogd ever one of the bullets."u have to better than that...or u will die..."He vanishes and appears behind Zero."this is the end~!"He laughs evily."Im going to send u to a different place...then u will never be here ever again...i will make everyone forget u too..."He laughs again.when i get him out and then make everyone forget him i will be perfect....now...i should send him to....i know...he thinks then waves his hand and Zero Vanishes."now my work is done.."
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Sun May 13, 2012 7:45 pm

[Stheno]
She went to the bowels of the mountain. Where a giant chemical plant was functioning under magic. She had sent all of her minions to the kishin in the weird cavern below the DWMA. They would be frozen into statues by the kishins breadth and then locked there until she returned. She sits at a steampunk looking chair as her crystal ball floated towards her. She spoke angrily and frustratingly into it. “I sense her soul…why is she here……sister….” A black snake fills the inside of the sphere just as it was about to show where Medusa was. “Damn it…” She calls into it towards Amaya’s soul wavelength. “HERE!....NOW!”
[Amaya]
She was already behind Stheno’s chair. Her eyes dried up. Her hair cut unusually. Her stance was awkward and scared. She was so angry so sad and so confused… “YOU KILLED THEM DIDN’T YOU!” She screamed at the top of her lungs.
S: “How did you get?!-“
A: She threw a punch at her . “FREDDY IS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU AND SO IS PRICKLES AND LEMON AND HUMBERTO AND CYROS AND……” She kept on naming everyone at the DWMA not even caring if they were friends or not. Each name she threw a punch. Now covered in shadows she was punching with giant vectors made of shadows that came from her own shadow. “FREDDY AND ALL OF THEM WERE ALL I HAD BUT NOOO YOU TOOK THEM AWAY TOO! I DON’T KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH THIS!”
S: she makes a ball of blue light with pulses out and hits Amaya. She slams against a tub of an abandoned old chemical. The lid moved as puddles fell close to Amaya. A lot landed into an old sink hear the wall.
A: “Freddy was special……Lemon was special…they all were…. Special to me…..” She wanted to cry but couldn’t.
??: How pathetic can this fight get. An unknown figure is watching above from a broomstick. She watches with intriguement as she realizes Amaya’s inner strength...and weakness’. I think I can handle her better…
A: She stumbles over and slips on a puddle. The puddle turned the bottom of her shoe blue. The chemical was old and only changed the color of things as it made contact with it. She stumbled and fell next to the sink. Two drops fell in her eyes from above. “AAAHHHH THIS HURTS!” Her eyes open and are now turned a dark blue. She turns her back to the chemical filled sink and braces herself for Stheno.
S: She throws another pulse at Amaya but it hits her feet and makes her slip.
A: Her hair falls into the sink. As she pulls it out her hair is now pink. Short choppy and pink with blue eyes and an awkward stance. She looks at Stheno ready to kill her..
???: “NAKE SNAKE COBRA COBBRA!” An arrow shoots through Stheno and retracts.\
S: “CRAP!” She looks at her sister with disgust. “Why re you here…Medusa …”She looks at her coyingly. “You wanna help your little sister?”
Medusa: “Good bye Stheno.” A giant snake comes out of a tattoo on her arm and bites Stheno.
S: “AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS SISTER!....the kishin will avenge me.” –End of Stheno’s life-
M: She goes over to a very injured Amaya. “Honey you look tired…your soul…looks tired…why don’t you come with me.”
A/C: “But I don’t know how to deal with all of this. I can’t handle all this death.”
M: “I will take your soul and have it reborn through my body through magic. I will give you a new name and you can look the same.”
A/C: “I don’t know how to deal with being reborn….how will this help me cope with my friends’ death?”
M: “Trust me…”
They go to medusas castle and Amaya allows Stheno to take her soul. Medusa does a powerful spell and has Amaya reborn. She also gave her shadow power a solid form of a sword and gave it the name Ragnorak. She melts it down and puts it into Amaya’s blood. “Your new name is Crona and Ragnorak is a part of you. You will become a kishin and surpass Stheno’s creation of a kishin. Crona had the intelligence that she had when she was Amaya. “But what about my frie-“ Medusa suddenly erases her memory of everything she experienced as Amaya. “You are Crona and you are my child. You address me as Lady Medusa and you will become a kishin with Ragnorak.”
The friends are forgotten as the deepest of their secrets have died with the death for Amaya and the birth of Crona.
~~~~~~~~END OF RPG~~~~~~~~
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Sun May 13, 2012 8:12 pm

aww.....

-Zero-

Shoots Blood at the last momment and Blood throws his huge Sword right at Zero.Zero couldnt dodge it. but they both got hit and both fall to the ground. Zero looksbeofre he died and thought ..he going to a new life...he smiles and closes his eyes.

-End of Zero's life~!-

-Blood-

Blood lays on the floor coverd in blood.He finaly could die in peice.No more worrying.He smiles and doesnt move.If he tried he would bleed more.a voice echos in his head.Blood im going to give u new life.Only if u want it...the voice was so sweet.It sounded like his younger sister he killed.no i want to diehe thought and closes his eyes and smiles and a tear runs down his face and he stops breathing.

-End of Blood's life-

=======END OR THIS BORTHER HOOD=========
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Thu May 24, 2012 12:39 pm

SOMEONE NEEDS TO CHANGE THE TITLE TO RPG CLOSED
I Can open the new one if ya guys want Razz cuz itd be really confusing if we started again from the same rpg thread
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Thu May 24, 2012 12:50 pm

Jen-the-kishin-daughter wrote:SOMEONE NEEDS TO CHANGE THE TITLE TO RPG CLOSED
I Can open the new one if ya guys want Razz cuz itd be really confusing if we started again from the same rpg thread

I'll change it now. Very Happy
And yes, it would be best if we started again afresh. Smile
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/SacfiMoon?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Thu May 24, 2012 7:04 pm

ya we need to start over...
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30