DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED]

+5
Shinigami
KuraVix
Lemon
Soul~of~Crows
Tsubaki
9 posters

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

.:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED] - Page 28 Empty Re: .:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED]

Post  kenrioku Sun May 06, 2012 4:10 pm

[Cryos]
"OK Amaya i was panning to go that new Dinner down the corner. Is there anything you want me to pick up for" Cryos said with a bubbly smile She hugged me. oh my god i must be doing something right.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

.:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED] - Page 28 Empty Re: .:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED]

Post  Pride Homunculus Sun May 06, 2012 4:13 pm

-Zero-

Zero waits outside for Cryos. this is not going to go well if he comes back...dont come back when we r gone.... he thinks.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Sun May 06, 2012 4:19 pm

[Amaya]
"No thank you!" She waves goodbye.
She closely examines the body. Being disgusted and nervous around it. She cleans up the mess except for the body and the wall. "jees Zero just leave it all to me huh? hahah" She was throwing out the bloody rags when a weird sensation hit her. She felt drained even more and almost collapsed. Then she felt as if she feinted. Her mind feinted but her body remained perfectly still, crouched down as she was in mid motion to pick up another rag. Then her body shot up quickly and her good eye was black all black.
[Stheno]
She enters the room from who knows where and puts her hand on the vessel she is possesing right now...Amaya..."I need to find out more about this brother of your friend Zero ok hun?"
[Amaya]
Her fist slammed the cyrstal floor. Damn not again! She was inside her soul. Whenever Stheno or something possesed her, her concious went into her soul. She could hear Stheno. What are you planning to do Stheno... "Why!?"
[Stheno]
B"Because I feel like it." She dissapeared into a corner. Then as a crow she flew out of a window into the forest. Following Zero and Cyros.
[Amaya]
This time she had chains on her hands and feet. They were being held by two giant stone or metal hands coming from the ground. As she looked below she could faintly see that a whole statue was under the crystal floor. "Ok my soul is so messed up. Is there like a mini world inside or something?..no more like a prison." Her lifeless body moved to the dead body and swiped some blood. On the forehead it wrote. Stheno. If the brother ever revived he would know that he should be looking out for Stheno. Amaya's body sprinted to the DWMA and snuck into the basebment hallway. Her room was to the left but she went right. Headed into a tapped off area and walked through many cracks and crevices until she was in the weird cavern that was under the school. *Inside her soul* "So STheno wants me to go here right? What is in here..this is a different part of hte cavern.." *outside* the cavern had three waterfalls and many small corridors. The body slammed a certain rock wich caved in the other rocks...she was trapped. She regained control again and went to the water. 'I like this place. Its very serene, I dont know why she would want me here. She sits and listens to teh waterfalls. "I feel liek there is magic here...WAIT. MAGIC.?!" She flung her eyes open and was frantically looking in every corridor. "Is there another witch here?" Then a thought came to her head. Stheno wants me to be the best warrior she has ever had right? Then......does that mean she wants to see if I can turn..into a witch?!
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

http://purikurastar.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Sun May 06, 2012 4:30 pm

-Zero-

All Zero could think about was how his brother may come back at any mintue and hurt Amaya.He couldnt do anything.He had to force himslef to do stuff.He gets a werid feeling in his soul.Zero's and his brothers soul are connected.He just walks and tries to ingore the feeling.But it got stronger.He didntknow why it was hapening...is my brother alive? he thought. He got a little nerves.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Sun May 06, 2012 7:30 pm

[Amaya]

She pressed her hands against the cool wall of the cavern. "I need to get back to the house...but I dont want to leave...I dont care if this si Sthenos plan I will choose to come back here by my own decision." Amaya steps back a little and takes deep breathes. She puts her hands in front of her and moves her hands around eachther (like Medusa but not the noodle arms). Black starts to spur arpund her feet. SHe jumps and kicks a shadow vine towards the wall and makes a small gash leading out side, actually it was in her bedroom. "The shadows are getting easier and more tempting to use....that cant be good. She walks out and realizes that it spli the wall with her murak of a messed up Alice in wonderland. It cracked right where the chesires crooked smile was. He was sideways peeking out of a nothingness. "Thats creepy...but I like it." She ran back to the house to finish up cleaning. But something didn't feel right. Am I being watched? She cautiously entered the house but didnt feel a soul. No Stheno either because she was following Cyros and Zero. "Hello? Is anyone home?" She was slowly raising her hand to her bad eye in preperation for a battle.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Sun May 06, 2012 7:32 pm

[Cryos]
he stuffed his face eating all the food he could get his hands on. It was all so good and he couldn't stop.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Sun May 06, 2012 7:47 pm

-Zero-

Watched Cryos stuff himself full of food.Zero gets the weridest feeling in his soul.A pull. a pull? The n he stands staught up."we need to go back now!"

-Brother-

He wakes up and had a bad headache."last time i let them kill me."He got up and looked around."wheres my sword."He looks around the room but he couldnt find it."oh well i can still use magic."
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Sun May 06, 2012 8:39 pm

[Amaya]
She heard a shuffle in the room. The brother.... She knew what she was going to do..she was goin to find out about him and Zero. She remembered that she wrote Stheno in blood on his forehead whe she was possed. So she cuts her finger and writes Stheno on her arm. "Time to act." She walks confidently in the room and see's the man sitting upright. SHe says in a strong voice. "I was right about you." She lends her and that exposes the word Stheno writen in blood. "So do you think your stong enough?" She looked at him blankly. Then smiled seductivley trying to get answers from him.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Sun May 06, 2012 8:48 pm

-Brother-

"u again....well it is hrd enough with my bothers friends tring to stop me from killing him."He looks at his arm and looks at Amaya.

-Zero-

Zero grabs Cryos by the arm and starts to run to the house.He puts his goggles on and still runs.please dont be too late...he thought while runing.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Sun May 06, 2012 9:21 pm

[Amaya]
"So I want to know about you and Zero" She looks at him seriously. "Stheno and I want to know actually." Not really but its going to have to work. She walks around him examining him. "You seem strong, but not strong enough, do you have any abilities??"
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Sun May 06, 2012 9:29 pm

-Brother-

"why do u want to know?" he looks at her."and yes im have some...."He looks her with blood red eyes.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Sun May 06, 2012 9:36 pm

[Amaya]
"well Zero seems to be pretty scared of you. I just want to know if your good enough to help Stheno. Do you know who she is?" She stares back at him with her calm yellow hazel eyes not being intimidated at all. The mark starts to itch but she tries to ignore it. "Probably not.....but do you know how or why I got all these?" She points at all of her bandages warpping up pretty much her whole right side.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Sun May 06, 2012 9:38 pm

-Brother-

"he should be..."He looks at her and shrugs."why r u asking me this...."im not answering her questions.... he thought
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Sun May 06, 2012 9:51 pm

[Amaya]
"You should be more coorperative. This is a once in a lifetime chance. You turn down Stheno you turn down power and evil." Amaya was settling back into her old habits that she had when she was on Stheno's side. She removed the ribbons and exposed the horror. "This is what happens when you dissobey this is what happens when you reject raw power this is what happens......when she finds you." She whispers into his ear. "If your abilities are acceptable then you could get more power. But you need to tell me verything about yourself." She points to her feet as she smirks giving an or else face. Around her feet her shadow was deep black and moving like an ocean.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Sun May 06, 2012 9:58 pm

-Brother-

He sivers a little.He snaps and the windows and doors close and lock.He makes a force feilf around the house."Zero knows im alive so i need to keep him out for now....but still why do u want to know so bad."
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Sun May 06, 2012 10:02 pm

[Amaya]
She watches the doors close. "So you have magic. Are you affiliated with witches?" SHe walks around and feels the force feild. She laughs "Impressive ....she will like this." The shadow that was moving stayed where it was, its body strecthing with AMaya when she walked around the room. Then she came back to him. "Whats your name?" She said it with a smirk. If Zero's family is involved with witches then I may be able to find out more about the things i am researching. She smiles simply at the unusual boy in front of her with blood red eyes...competing with her own yellow eye.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Sun May 06, 2012 10:08 pm

-Brother-

"Call me Blood..." idk ...should i tell her...she acts to funny for my likeing..... he thought....Laughs..."om np which..i just have powers.un like Zero...he was just a stupid gun...." though he is hiding my sword good...he thought again
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Sun May 06, 2012 10:13 pm

[Amaya]
She walks unnervingly close to him and takes off her bandae on her face. She stares widely at him throuhg her good eye (yellow one) and her bad eye (black one with the small purple oval pupil). She says in a darker voice. "Step 1 to dying is underestimating someone...Blood.." She was just angry that he insulted Zero. She was gettng angry and seriuos. SO the shadow was climbing up Bloods leg eager for his fear.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Sun May 06, 2012 10:17 pm

-Blood-

"u think im scared of u...i cant die...."He laughs. He looks at the shadow."i have seen worse than u..." now im not going to tell her anything. he thought with a deilish smile.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Sun May 06, 2012 10:26 pm

[Amaya]
Blood should be afraid.....I hate it when I cant make people afraid I was trained to do so! but then Amaya realized that he was slowly giving away information. "If thats how you want to play it. Well at least you told me quite a bit. But you should know that I have connections..and you dont want to get on teh bad side of those connections." She holds out her hand "Im Amaya, the kishin daughter....nice to meet you."
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Sun May 06, 2012 10:30 pm

-Blood-

He looks at her and chuckles."its nice to meet u too....beside im here for one thing...thats all then i will be off."im not giving her info i will be bad but i need to get rid ofZeros life again....so hard... he thought.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Sun May 06, 2012 10:34 pm

[Amaya]
I need to have friends on both sides. But I am truley one for the DWMA. I just need to be a double agent I guess She looks at him and puts a sad face on. "You know..I really like you I mean you are a cool person with cool abilities I find it sad that you cant share it with me." She looks as if she is about to cry out of frustraion. "I look so hard to find a good warriro and I find possibly the best and now.....you wont even join." She sits on the bed contemplating her next move.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Sun May 06, 2012 10:36 pm

-Blood-

Blood was in trouble now.His weak spot is when grils cry."fine fine...what do u want me to say.."
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Mon May 07, 2012 5:48 am

Sorry for not posting. Been busy and stuff.
(Freddy)

-Day 10-

Freddy opened his eyes. Light was flickering through the windows. He stretched and yawned. Scratching his head, he realized something. He had no dream that night! "That lying-" he snarled, throwing his sheets halfway across the room when he stood up. He stomped into the kitchen and searched wildly for the sphere. He looked around for ages and didn't find it.
"I swear I left it right here" he mumbled, standing at the spot he supposedly left it. Checking the pockets of the clothes he wore, he still found nothing. "The hell is it?" He definitely had it with him when he got back. He didn't know where else it could be.
He shrugged. He'd find it eventually. It was probably right in front of him without him realizing. It wasn't any use to him anyway. He changed into his clothes, both his jackets were still stained with blood. He'd have to walk around showing his scar. He opened his front door. He'd buy another after Deathbucks.
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

http://kuravix.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Mon May 07, 2012 7:56 am

-Zero-

Zero runs still dragging Cryos behind him.Then he stops.Something didnt feel right.Blood.Crape he is alive for sure.....Amaya!"come one my brother is slive we have to go now!!"*he starts to run without fragging Cryos behind him.oh please be alive please please he prayed.He knew that his brother would kill her if she isnt careful.His arm turns into a gun and stops infront of the house.a force feild....oh no...He tries shooting it once but it bonces off and almost hits Zero."no no no no no no!!!!" He gets really mad and kicks the force feild.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next