DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED]

+5
Shinigami
KuraVix
Lemon
Soul~of~Crows
Tsubaki
9 posters

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

.:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED] - Page 27 Empty Re: .:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED]

Post  kenrioku Fri May 04, 2012 9:43 pm

Cryos wakes up a bit shocked in the change scenery. he was all bandaged and Amaya was MIA again. "can't that girl stay near me for peets sake, i need her with me right now because my soul wavelength has back flowed." he was bandaged up and pulled out some pills he was planing to give to Freddy and popped them into his mouth and began running towards the house because he felt something going on between Amaya and what he believed was Zero. the pills promoted quick healing extra energy and a boost to the users soul but the side effects are that until the medication wore off his body would not be able to transformer. running to the house wrapping gauze around his knuckles. when he reached the house he sensed another soul and assumed it was bad so he squated and with extream force jumped up to zeros room and through the glass window. "Miss Me?"
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

.:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED] - Page 27 Empty Re: .:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED]

Post  Pride Homunculus Fri May 04, 2012 9:49 pm

-Brother-

He turns to see Cryos at the window."so u have back up?"

-Zero-

Zero smiles."great timming!"He kicks his brother and knocks the sword out of his hand andget up and run next to Cryos."that is my brother just to let u know."Zero looks at Cryos.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Fri May 04, 2012 9:55 pm

[Cryos]
"he doesn't look to tough... Amaya do you want to take care of him, i mean we are a team i guess. but i want to do this then he is all yours." Cryos said as he threw a full powered punch right at the guys face. "this is for trying to hurt my best friends."
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Fri May 04, 2012 10:06 pm

-Brother-

gets up and turns and grabs Cryos's fist and sends him fling into the wall."this is my brother so i can do what i want."He laughs.Then tries to hit Zero.

-Zero-

"Cryos!" Zero looked.He doges the attack from his brother and shoots his brother many times.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Sat May 05, 2012 8:00 am

[Amaya]
Lets just say Amaya wasnt in the right frame of mind. Instead of being worried about Cyros suddenly being here she chuckled and smiled. The whole time they were fighting she was taking of the bandages aroundher arm waist and face. revealing the not so pretty cracks that had actually grown more around her body. "Sooooo whats his naaaame?" Amaya said mockingly. "Cyros I haaaaate to do this to you but it seeeeems like Zero has some personal buisness with thiiis guy, so do you mind if I uuuse hiim instteaaadd?" Amayas left arm which was covered in the strang markings had a shadow climbing down it to her hand. The ends wavered around her fingertips then in the air. She quickly jumped at the strange guy and her left hand grabed his face and smashed him against a wall. The shadow vines cut him a few time then daggered him a few more. "Hey Zero?" Her other free hand was stretching out to him. "Wanna finish this? As a full gun? I have to warn you. The shadows might change your look as a gun when I hold you." The vines climbed down her other arm and were creepily inviting Zero to join her hand. Her left eye, that was turned black and purple, was staring at him intently and a smile was growing on er face.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

http://purikurastar.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Sat May 05, 2012 8:08 am

-Zero-

Zero turns to face Amaya.He looked at her and then the shadows.:He smiles and nods.He turns into a huge gun."We have to becareful...he is very powerful....one thing...dont get hit by his sword...it has some werid spell on it."

-Brother-

He laughs and looks at Zero and Amaya."you think u can take me down this will be easy."He tries to hit Amaya.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Sat May 05, 2012 2:31 pm

(Freddy)

Freddy threw off his jacket and t-shirt. Both had a torn on the left shoulder and soaked in blood. The wound was still open but not bleeding. It wasn't so severe as his other wound. He began to clean up both wounds. He hissed everytime he touched the gaping skin. He felt uncomfortable with the sphere lying on the floor beside him. He felt large eyes boring into his back.
"What are you looking at!?" he snapped. Obviously, he got no answer. Instead he just felt foolish. He was sick of getting injured all the time. The Infirmary was one of his least favourite places. A place made for the weak. He claimed to be strong yet he always ended up there. Perhaps all of his opponents before Shibusen were incredibly weak. He'd had many tough moments in the past nine days. Maybe it was time for a rest.
After finishing up, he slipped on another t-shirt and went to bed. His mind was once more plagued with thoughts from the day. He now had two souls from a pair who were apparently from this small but powerful group. That meister mentioned that they'd be attacking Shibusen as their big intro. Should I warn someone? There's only a small chance they'd believe me. Is there really any point?
That day, for the first time, he had opened up slightly about his family. No one was meant to know about them. Why should they? He hadn't seen them in years. Although... he recently got in contact with Tami. That reminded him, he was going to meet up with her tomorrow. There was his day off. From work anyway, not from his constant anger.
He rolled onto his right side. It was time for a little chat.
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

http://kuravix.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Sat May 05, 2012 2:44 pm

[Amaya]
She grabbed the gun. It was pretty big and she had to let go of the guys face and step back so she could have enough room. Once she felt Zero’s soul the shadows calmed down. Obviously in more control and not as crazy as before. Amaya closed her eyes and took few breaths to calm the...whatever was inside her...down. Only her marked eye opened. And the pupil which was turned neon purple inside blackness was very small. Not natural and very evil looking. She jumped as a hit came her way from the sword. Gotcha. It hit ground…well at least it would appear that way until you noticed where it hit…..her shadow…..it was black and looked as if it was moving in itself. The sword got caught as it was starting to grab on to it. Small vines of shadow quickly stretched out at him. Her one open eye looked around his body finding the best place to hit him. “I did a little background research on souls before I came to the DWMA Zero..we should it him where it will most effect his soul…in other words..his chest, you got that?” She aimed at him in te air.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Sat May 05, 2012 2:52 pm

-Zero-

He looks at Amaya"yep i got it...."He looked at his brother."this is the end of u...hopefully..."He was worried that he will get Amaya.If he got her hurt he would never forgive himself.He knew that his brother was hard to beat.He was taking his chaces.He had one chace to break the spell that his brother put on him.If he didnt beat hs Brother this time.He may not get the chance next time."im ready"

-Brother-

*laughs and swings the sword around many times.It was making a tornado."this i made myself."He sends it at them.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Sat May 05, 2012 3:58 pm

[Cryos]
Cryos got up and got behind Zero's brother and grabbed his arms from behind and held him in a lock hold and looked at Amaya and Zero. "Aim directly for his heart, don't hesitate i will be fine."
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Sat May 05, 2012 4:04 pm

-Brother-

He laughs.And vanishes and appears behind Cryos and pins him to the ground.

-Zero-

"Cryos!!!"Zero gets mad.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Sat May 05, 2012 7:25 pm

[Cryos]
"shoot him i know the bullet will hit but it will hit him too... just take care of Amaya for me alright" just then Cryos drove his hand into Zero's brothers stomach keeping them both locked on the floor. "SHOOT HIM AND ME STRAIGHT IN THE HEART."
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Sat May 05, 2012 7:39 pm

-Zero-

Zero paniced."no i cant...i dont want tokill u!"He had lost his last friend due to fighting his brother.He swear on his brother's life that he wouldnt shoot if his friend was going to risk his life.He paniced but didnt make himself shoot."i cant...never"He wasnt going to lose the first Meister Weapon bond.He couldnt

-Brother-

"u want me dead so bad...shoot me."He laughs."u cant do it at all...ur afaid to hurt ur friend..."He laughs.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Sat May 05, 2012 7:47 pm

[Cryos]
"Zero i can't keep him still much longer, shoot him i promise it will all be fine. just shoot us or he will kill you and Amaya and i can't live with that." Cryos could feel the medication wearing off and his strength depleting. "ZERO DO IT FOR ME."
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Sat May 05, 2012 8:02 pm

-Zero-

He still panics but shakes."i cant i really cant.."He was frozen in panic.

-0Brother-

He gets free and charges at Amaya nad Zero."this is the end of u 2!"He laughs insanly.

-Zero-

Zero turns human and grabs the huge sword and throws it out the window."no.." Zero pushes his arm into his Brothers chest andhe goes flying at a wall.He points his arm gun at his Brother and shoots 5 times.Blood flies everywhere.And all what was left was a soul.Zero looked at it and sighs.He didnt feel any diffrernt."something is not right..."he ingores it.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Sat May 05, 2012 8:10 pm

[Cryos]
Cryos grabs the soul and eats it all of his wounds healed and he felt a lot stronger, "and that makes 3 for me sorry zero but i really needed that soul mainly for healing purposes but i promise that we can go out on a mission together to get you some more souls. and next time when i say shoot me... do it alright. i don't know how i would live without either of you two." Cryos then jumped out to get the sword and walked back in to zero. "can you tell me about this sword."
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Sat May 05, 2012 8:19 pm

-Zero-

Zero nods."its fine...."Zero looks at the huge sword."that sword.....well its a long story..."He picks up the sowrd and looks at it.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Sat May 05, 2012 8:26 pm

[Cryos]
"can i have it? i mean you are its owner now so i would have to ask you for it. oh i was wondering was your brother a weapon like you, or are you the only weapon in your family." Cryos cracked his back and examined how sharp his blades are now but he was paying complete attention to Zero while doing so.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Sat May 05, 2012 8:36 pm

-Zero-

"ya im the only weapon in my family......well idk about u having it but...."Zero runs his finger along the sharp side."always sharp."He starts to swing it around like his Brother would."ill think about giving it to u but...a mean the sword prorably wouldnt work for u...me and my brother have the same soul wavelength.and this sowrd...its not a human its just a weapon with a sword....my dad was going to give it to me...until they found out i was a weapon...."
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Sat May 05, 2012 8:54 pm

[Cryos]
"the reason i ask is because I trained myself in close combat with swords but if the sword has sentimental value to you then it will never fight for my side. you see all weapons even the non living weapons have a soul but the non living bond to their partner." Cryos looked at the floor "ok you two. we have two obtions go out to eat or clean up this mess... im all for go out to eat
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Sat May 05, 2012 8:58 pm

-Zero-

"its my room ill clean it up later."He smiles.He puts the sword in his cloest.i have the weridest feeling with the sword...like...hes not dead.He thinks."ok lets go.."
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Sun May 06, 2012 11:27 am

[Amaya]
She was shocked about how Cyros was volunteering to have himself killed. "I think I will stay nd clean this up you guys go have fun." Why would this guy attack Zero...how did he know where he was....oh wait the soul wavelength. Then Amaya realized since they had the same soulwavelngth she could analyze Zero's wavelength and understand it. HEr body started to cringe as she felt a sharp pain slowly move across the marks. SHe rebandaged herself up and calmed down. "Thank you...Cyros...Zero..." She gave both of them one big group hug. She moved and gave them a big smile and gave them a thumbs up. Then she passes through them and crouches down at the body.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Sun May 06, 2012 11:34 am

-Zero-

Zero always had a problem with his brother...they were conntced so his brother knew where he was no mattr how far awy.Before him and Cryos left he looked at his brothers body and gets a werid feeling.Butr he ingores it for now.*he takes a look at the sword in his closest.But he walked with Cryos.Zero turns and looks at Amaya."if anything happens just call..."he was worried.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Sun May 06, 2012 1:58 pm

[Amaya]
he rface grew serious as she started putting the peices together.Zero looks very paranoid about something. She sees him looking at the sword and his brother’s body. She also recalls him saying something about a spell. He doesn’t think its over…but then if it isn’t and I am the only one here with his brother…She tilts her head a little and looked at the body for a few seconds but looked at Zero hinting her idea. “I don’t think that will be necessary. I can take care of myself…I can get things under control.” She was giving him the hint that she understood what how he felt about his brother’s death…then she looked at Cyros. “You guys better not eat fast food because that will ruin your health.”
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Sun May 06, 2012 2:18 pm

-Zero-

Zero looked at Amaya.He got the hint and nods.she must have found out something...i problay should tell her later... he thinks. He smiles."we wont..."He looked at the sword and his brothers body again before walking out.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next