DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN]

+4
Admin
KuraVix
kenrioku
Soul~of~Crows
8 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

+D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN] - Page 11 Empty Re: +D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN]

Post  Soul~of~Crows Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:58 pm

[Siru]
She never had a crape before. She muttered a thanks to John. im not a pet i dont need to be patted.....he probably thinks since he gets all the girls to go crazy for him Ill do the same. He so wrong....now im wrong...goshdarnit! She fiddles with one of the bunnies ears. "I hope he comes back soon...." She laid on her left side and faced the fire. A bunny ear stuck out infront of her and she cupped it with her hand and pressed it against her cheeck facing the floor. fell alseep wondering what kind of crapes there are and if he would be back soon. If all of them would be back soon.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

http://purikurastar.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:08 pm

[John]
John walked in and saw that Siru had fallen asleep. he placed Shi's stuff on a chair and noticed a random bunny ear poking out of Siru's blanket and he giggled a little because he had a stuffed bear up stairs. John when and got it then woke up Siru. "can our little friends play together" John said sounding totally serious as he held out an old beat up teddy bear and a chicken crape.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:17 pm

[Siru]
She wakes up from blackness to see a totally serious John crouching down towards her. "Have you gone mad?" She giggled and eyed the crape. She said in a sleepy voice.."what type of crape is that I cant tell cuz I cant see..." oh. effing. no. Her glasses are on the floor. Siru being siru hid under the covers. ",..ye..yeah here..." gave the bunny to John and hid under the covers. She poked her hand out for the crape. "Im still realy hungry...and pleasse put a shirt ooon" I take that back..
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:24 pm

[John]
John placed the two stuffed animals together and handed Siru her glasses that were on the floor, instead of a crape. "i got a chicken crap for both of us and a strawberry one for us to share. my one condition is that you have to eat with me not alone in a blanket ball" john said as he tried to get Siru out from her hiding spot. "umm it is actually really cold out here can i come into that blanket with you" John said with a hint of a blush.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:31 pm

(Dangit, had to leave for a while >.<)

Shi had nodded and picked up Loki, beginning to walk back to his house.

Last edited by Wolf-Sempai on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

http://www.quotev.com/25497520

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:32 pm

[Siru]
Those are my glasses.....you know what. no. I need contacts and I might as well get used to not wearing them.. She took the glasses and put them aside. She peeks her head out of the blanket and makes room. What a preppy she took the crape and shyly ate the crape. She took the bunny and stared at the warm fire. Its warmth, the blanket, him, and the bunny were too overwhelming for her. She pretty much fainted right next to him and had the best sleep of her life....her last thought before falling asleep. This is going to be mad awkward for Loki and Shi....

-end of day for Siru-
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:44 pm

He wondered what the other two were were doing at the moment. He had just remembered about his items. "Oh crap...." he had muttered realizing. "Eh, I can get them later, right now Loki needs to be returned over to his place." Shi had said, pushing Loki up a bit 'cause he was falling. "Jeez, why is it that I'M the one carrying the monkey kid?" he mumbled, "Isn't that the partner's job?" he had thought, although he didn't mind because Loki was a friend of his. He was happy he had Siru as his partner truthfully, she made him feel all weird inside. Yet again she was in love with Jhon just like every other chick in school. "He's a good kid an all......but......seriously?" Shi had said. He sighed, "Well whatever, nothin I can do 'bout that now can I........Loki also likes Siru......but I thought he liked someone else?" Shi had thought. He thought for a second. "Win, that's her name......so.....Loki's a player? Never expected that one to come.....yet again he could be just confused and get the weird warm feeling like I do around Siru......she seems to do that to people I guess......I mean, she's strong and a leader, who wouldn't like the girl?!"
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:47 pm

+D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN] - Page 11 Oh_bmp10
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:50 pm

[John ]
John cleaned up and kissed Siru the head and moved her to the couch making sure to hide her bunny and his teddy. he then sat down and finished his crape and waited for Shi and Loki to come home tonight if they even were.
[Loki]
Loki regained consciousness with every ounce of pain i had coming with it. Loki then said in a wisperd voice "Thank you Shi i think i can walk from here." as he stumbled. quickly he gained his balance and walk alone side his friend. "did i manage to protect you, John and Siru." Loki noticed a piece of paper in his hand and he stuffed it into his pocket.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:56 pm

Shi nodded. "Everyone's fine Loki....." he had said before they had arrived at the house. "Well, we're here......" He had said, looking at the door. He stared at it for a second, somewhat afraid of what he might find leaving the two together. "Gah, why am I stressing over this.....Siru's my partner and friend, nothing more, nothing less......." he had thought, grabbing his head in confusion and annoyance, although it looked weird because he hadn't said anything. He just sighed and looked at the door again, before knocking on it.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:11 pm

[John]
"shhh" John opened the door "im glad to see you two but be quite Siru is sleeping on the couch oh and Shi your stuff is on the chair" john then went off to bed
~end of day 2 for John~
[Loki]
Loki stumbled in and went to bed
~end of day 2 for Loki~
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:17 pm

Shi nodded and grabbed his things before going upstairs and heading to his room. He layed on the bed for a while befor drifting off to sleep
~End of day Shinda~
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:16 am

~Day 3~
[Loki]
Loki woke up first and took a shower, not because he needed one it was so he could heal all of his wounds. Loki ripped out all his stitches and changed into water to seal himself up, after an hour you couldn't even tell he was impaled. Loki then proceeded to school.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:38 pm

(Italics Bold is his dream Razz )

Shi had opened his eyes somewhat, he got up groggily, looking around him, he held his head dizzily. He felt....warm...."No....hot...hot..hot...HOT!!!!"he had said now realizing where he was, his eyes widened seeing tree's around him, engulfed in flames, he heard one next to him crackle, he turned around and saw as it fell in the opposite direction. He coughed, the smoke made it hard for him to breath as his eyes narrowed as-well. He turned hearing a larger crackle and saw that a very large tree next to him began falling, him right under it. Shi cursed and began to run. He continued running, hearing tree's fall behind him, he began to shed silent tears of fear and hurt, filled with confusion. Shi heard something run beside him, it was a young wolf mixed of black and white like Shi's hair, one eye green, the other red, it was missing a tooth. He continued to run before seeing a giant tree come from out of nowhere and it fell on him. Shi had screamed before it had happened and then he had woken up

Shi had woken up in the middle of the night without a word, he breathed heavily, he had tear stains on his cheeks. He sat up and held his head, shaking in in disbelief, "Again?" he had muttered for no one to hear. After a while he had fallen back asleep to a dreamless night.

~Morning~

Shi had continued sleeping, tending to be a bit lazy. He had his items there on the bed with him, because he had drifted off to sleep without noticing the last night. Although before he had gone to sleep he had wondered if they would get some sort of credit for taking out those 'monsters' last night, since he technically did not remember the correct term, he struggled trying to remember and fell asleep.

Last edited by Wolf-Sempai on Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:58 pm

[Loki]
Loki found the note he had gotten yesterday and decided to visit Stine early in the morning instead of after class. Stine was preparing for class when Loki came in and asked about the note. Stine proceeded by informing Loki that preforming a resonance will kill him and destroy his body. and Stine gave him 2 options. one was to covert his water into liquid metal, or to train Loki's soul/weapon state to draw energy in a more effective way. Stine last remark was that he needed to know Loki's decision by the end of the day.
(what do you guys think he should do)
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:31 pm

{Siru}
She woke up with a jolt as she couldnt remember where she was. "Oh the couch....ok...." She gets up and notices Loki is gone. She takes a quick shower and grabs a bottle of water from the fridge. "Loki should realize that he just had a long night and he should at least drink more water in the morning." She grabs her stuff then heads up stairs and goes into Shi's room. She gives him a small bit of soul force to wake him up. "Hey morning. Time to go to school" she said smiling as she leaned over Shi. She walks out and wonders if she should wake up John. "....mo..morning...." SHe said outside to only hear snoring. "OK Thats it.." She kicks the door open. "WAKKEEYY WAKKEEYYYY!" SHe yells at John. tehhe that was funn SHe was giggling as she saw John wake up. "Your going to be late!" She runs out the door and grabs a coffee. Then she goes to Stein's room. SHe throws the water bottle at Loki. "Drink it." She also informs Stein of her and Shi gaining a kishin soul yesterday. She goes back to the mission board and realizes that they took out a mission without realizing it. SHe reports it to the secretary and she takes it down. "Well then I guess I will sit outside the classroom and wait for the others. She leans up against the wall and plays with one of her poyntails.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:51 pm

Shi had woken up to a small jolt of Soul Force. He opened his eyes to see Siru tell him good morning while smiling. Shi just stared at her blankly until she left. He had sat up and then sat on the edge of his bed for a few seconds before getting up and getting changed. After he had done so he had brushed his teeth and grabbed his bag and headed out. He walked to school, forgetting about breakfast. The sun was a bit of an eyesore at first, until he got used to it.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:43 pm

[Siru]
She sees Shi enter school and walks up to him. "Hey. So you finally woke up....sorry for shocking you but I knew you werent going to get up easily."
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:59 pm

Shi had looked at Siru. "Hm? Oh yeah...." Shi smirked "I hate mornings....". He had leaned against the wall also with Siru. "So, did we get any credit for what we did last night? After all Loke was in pretty bad shape at the for it." he had asked while they waited for class. This morning, when Siru had woken him up and he had seen her smiling right in-front of him, he felt this warm, fuzzy feeling building up in his stomach and chest. Shi had no idea what was going on, because of that all he could do was just stare at her blankly until she left. He wasn't sure what happened, but he assumed it had to do with the soul force she had hit him with, since that was the only logical answer he could think of.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:07 pm

[Siru]
"Do you think its strong...." She looked at Shi."My soul...do you think I have a strong soul?" What the heck am I doing Why should I be asking this........well I really want to know how powerful my soul force is and maybe .....I can defeat monsters alone without a weapon...in case Shi gets hurt and cant transform.......STEIN.NOW. She suddenly tells Shi she forgot she needed to see Stein too. She runs in and asks him these questions and gets the response she was hoping for. He said he would need to do some tests...some analytical work and observations. he seemed enthusiastic about it which made her happy. HE IS GOING TO DISSECT YOUR BRAINS OUT SIRU. lol jk She notices that kids are starting to file in so she sits down and nods at Shi apologetically for running out. She mouthed to him . I-had-an-idea. And now focus' on the class.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:13 pm

Shi had stared at her blankly for a second and was about to reply until she had ran off. "Oi Wait a sec.....ond?" Shi had said, arm stretched out and hand drooped down confused. He watched her leave and just scratched his head, before entering class. He had watched Siru far a while until she sat down. He just nodded, accepting her apology, before replying. "Yeah.......it's strong......your soul." he had said calmly. "Ive never felt anything like it, its the reason I felt compelled to have you as my partner.......Siru, your strong, no doubt about it, and I'm proud to call you my meister...." he had finished, answering her question, smirking happily at the end of his sentence, before looking to the front of the classroom boredly.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:21 pm

(quick note we only had one day off and that was Saturday, so today is extra classes. for super smart kids)
[Loki]
"give me both, if these will make me stronger i want both." Loki told Stine. Stine smiled and handed Loki a vial of this strange liquid metal and a pair of Arm braces. He said to wear the braces now and come to him after class about the liquid. as soon as Loki put on the braces he felt an over whelming weight on his soul and a slow drain of energy. it was hard to move but Loki managed to catch the water bottle Siru tossed and Loki wen to his seat. he knew today was going to be a long day.
[John]
John woke up a bit pissed Siru kicked on his door to wake him up. and decided today he was going to try and strengthen his soul in hopes to Help Loki and Him resonate without killing Loki. So skipping class John managed to find a Soul pot and began working with it, not that skipping class mattered because it was Sunday and all the classes today were extra credit. as soon as his finger touched he felt immense pain right in his chest. tears began to for in his eyes and he knew today was going to be a long day.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:18 pm

[Siru]
The class ended fairly quickly since there were hardly any kids. Siru left first and headed to her first house to make sure no one was vandalizeing it or anyone else was moving in. She checked the whole house and everything was fine. it felt peiceful being alone. She didnt miss being lonely but she missed being alone. (If that makes sense) It gave her time to breathe and think. So many years of contemplating quietly to herself kept her busy in the past years. (Thats also kinda why she is so smart i guess) She checks the basement hesitantly. She notices old food cans and other supplies scattered about where her enemy if you will stayed for who knows how long. Was she stalking me?I didnt even know she was here....is she still stalking me? IS SHE IN THIS HOUSE RIGHT NOW????? She got a little scared but calmed herself quickly because she knew that the DWMA had scared that horrible enemy of hers off. She walks out into the giant backyard and heads into the woods without realizing it. She somehow ended up on a reaaaaaallly old and reaaalllly overgrown path. She walked it and ended up in a large pond surround by tall rocks and flower vines. SHe sits down for only a minute but took in all of the detail. "I....I didnt know htis was..here.....its ..amazing. It must be an old unkept garden from the old owner..." She gets up feeling for somereason, very happy and calm. She goes back to the house and drops her stuff off. She goes back to the DWMA to play her violin and sees John in a room. He looked like he was in serious pain. (She couldnt see the jar) And she runs in. "Lord death! Are you alright!! SHe puts aher hands on his shoulder s adn sounded insanely worried.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:25 pm

[Loki]
could hardly pay attention during class due the the stress on his soul. but he knew he would get use to it eventually. he then came back to Stine with the liquid which he was then informed was Soul steel a metallic variant of Black blood. it is essentially harmless except it causes the user to become extremely heavy and puts stress on the users body for a short time. Loki didn't care and took the injection anyway and felt horrible. if the stress on his soul was bad he noticed this was 2x worse. Loki the slowly headed home an fell asleep do to all the pain he planed to wake up later and easy himself into this stress.
[John]
startled John took his hand out and looked a Siru. "oh, don't scare me like that Siru. I was doing some training with this soul pot.. you know so i can keep Loki alive." John smiled because he had finely found an excuse to stop train. "hey Siru, I'm hungry do you wanna 'go out' with me to go get a bite to eat" john said sudily asking out Siru. after last night he had sort of developed feelings for her.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  SogeSage Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:00 pm

[Labak]

Labak had been observing the student body and noticed that the students John, Loki and Siru seemed to be good friends with stuff to do. "Finally, a trio of friends. That means one must not have a meister!", Labak had thought to himself. Labak had grabbed his hooksword and decided to make it number 1 priority to "coincidentally" run into one of the students that night.

ENTER LABAK

(I will get in on this Rp-ing in this awkward fashion because i can)

SogeSage
SogeSage
One Star Meister
One Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum