DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN]

+4
Admin
KuraVix
kenrioku
Soul~of~Crows
8 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

+D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN] - Page 12 Empty Re: +D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN]

Post  kenrioku Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:57 pm

[Loki]
After Loki's sort nap he decided he would go walk around. he realized that the only way he would get use to his new body was to work around with it. Loki noticed a new kid he was carrying a hook sword and he looked interesting. Loki walked up to him and said "Hi my name is Loki it is nice to meet you"
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:15 pm

[Siru]
She looks at John with a blank stare. Literally blank. Not surprised just. Monotoned. "I cant Im sorry." She was stareing at the soul jar. It intruiged her so much she didnt really understand what he was saying....That jar......could it help me?. She was starting to turn back into I have no feeligs and want to win kinda Siru. The one before she met the group. "I uh....crap sorry I just got caught in a thought..umm...welll I cant go tonight cuz I feel nacious." BECUASE OF YOOUUUU She tried to shake it off but she couldnt. She looks at John and looks away kind of embarassed. "But..but if you want...I need to go uhh...get something form steins house. If you would like to come with me and get it...If you dont mind." I feel sorry for not accepting the food offer but I need to relax..I need time alone. I cant get used to this type of friendship and life style as fast as I want to... She stands up and cleans her glasses. Then she looked at him waiting for an answer.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

http://purikurastar.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:32 pm

[John]
John felt shot down at first the he realized she was asking his to do something so it wasn't like she didn't like him. john smiled and took Siru on her offer. "Hey Siru...Thanks" john said and then he moved towards Steins.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:45 pm

[Siru]
She did a small salute. And walked out with him. "So what do wish to accomplish with that soul jar?" WHAT DOES IT DO?
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  SogeSage Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:03 pm

[Labak]

"Mr. Loki? The prankster of the DWMA? What luck!", thought Labak. "My name is Labak, I attend the DWMA as a weapon! Nice to meet yah as well." replied Labak. "I was just walking around hoping to run into someone who knows the ropes of weapon and meister," said Labak. "Actually, it seems that you are quite friendly with Siru and John, so Its quite lucky run into you Loki" continued Labak. "Why U ASK???" said Labak while smiling in a friendly but annoying way. "Cuz I need a meister and I was hoping if I could tag along with you guys, yah know? For experience and junk" "Labak said quickly.

"Dammit, I''m making it sound like I'm some sort of tag along. I"'m making myself seem weak," thought Labak. "Oi, Oi! Yah know what? I have a grand idea!" said Labak. "How about a little sparing match?" proposed Labak.

(Its like a random encounter~!)
SogeSage
SogeSage
One Star Meister
One Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:14 pm

Shi had watched Siru leave yet again and sighed. "Jeez, I say something nice and she allways ends up leaving without listening a bit huh?" he had said now walking down the hall. "And she said we needed to be better as partners, well now SHE'S the one who keeps leaving me alone....." he had said now scratching his neck. He walked around the school without any purpose, except maybe to find Siru. He had heard there was a new student attending the DWMA. After a while his stomach growled. "I'm hungry...~" he said patting his stomach with a exhausted chibi look on his face. He looked up at the ceiling, he knew it was natural for him to be somewhat ignored, so he should have just accept the fact that Siru likes Jhon just like every other girl in this school. He sighed, "Oh well, nothin I can do about it.....I can just get stronger and become the best I can for my meister....." he had said, his head looking back to its normal position. His stomach growled again, "Oh shut up will ya?!" he said annoyed at his own stomach.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

http://www.quotev.com/25497520

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:31 am

[Siru]
She felt something different. Like it...felt like..Shi? I can feel my partner's soul easier huh? Where is he.. She turns arond and sees him. "Shi! Would you like to come along with me to get something from Steins?" She pointed to her glasses and mouthed c-o-n-t-a-c-t-s so John could see what she was getting. I feel like its more important for my partner to know..
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:54 am

Shi saw Siru and Jhon and waled up to them. "Yeah, I don't mind...." he said normally. He glanced at the both of them, wondering what they were doing alone together. "Looks as if she's gunna be the lucky girl of the school who gets Jhon huh?" He tried to just forget about it, it was Siru's decision about who she was with. "What are you planin on getting from Stien?" he asked, trying to change the subject in his head.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:03 am

[Siru]
"Just something he wanted to give me. He created something he said would help me with soul sensing." Steins place wasnt quite far from the DWMA. When they arrived there he was sitting in his office. Siru knocked on the door and waited. She heard something rolling."aahh he does this everytime..." He came flying out the door on his chair but fell on his back. She leans over him like she has the contless other visits she had. "Im here." He told her to go inside and she did. He went to a weird chemistry table with sharp looking machines and small tools. He hands her a wet face cloth and she grabed it and headed to an operation table. SHe helped him set up.
*Ok explanation. She visits Stein alot and they planned out this and stuff so yeah.*
She lays on the table and he does some weird stuff to her eyes like putting in certain eye drops that were obviously not medically approved (cuz he made them) then put two contacts in her eyes and put a few more eye drops in after it and put the damp face cloth around her eyes.
"There, these contacts should not only make your vision beyond normal but you will be able to sense a kishin egg by looking at them." She thanks him and asks zShi to help her off the table and back to Loki's.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:08 am

Shi had nodded and followed Siru, he was quite surprised by how close the two of them seemed, it looked as if Siru had come here alot. He watched them for a while, somewhat confused but said nothing, he looked around from where he was standing, at the different machines and items around the lab curiously. Once they were done Shi had nodded and walked towards Siru, to help her off of the table, before going to Loki's house.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:44 pm

[Siru]
She felt strong shoulders infront of her and she put her arms around his neck because now she was ten times as unbalanced then before."Crap. I hate not being able to see." Stein said that after she slept she could take off her bandage and be all set. "Thanks professor." She finally gets down but almost falls over.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:44 pm

[Loki]
"um sparing.. well you see i would love to but...i mean who spars without their meister right" Loki was nervous. fighting alone always bothed him because as a kid he would get beat up if he wasn't around his dad. he felt useless on his own, plus what good was if he need all this training. Loki shook his head, this isn't how i should be a future D.E.A.F member should act."yeah lets go Spar."
[john]
John placed a hand on Siru's shoulder. "Siru I'm going to leave you with Shi... but you owe me lunch sometime, ok" John smiled and left he went back to go train with the pot only this time he was going to work with his whole hand. the pain was to hard to bare but he did it any way. it felt as if his soul was being ripped out from him. but as hours moved on the pain slowly began to subside and was replaced with numbless as john passed out on the floor of the D.W.M.A.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  SogeSage Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:20 pm

[Labak]

"Hmmmmm. I guess depending on your weapon form, you can be pretty useless on your own. That's why I carry around this hooksword. My weapon form is a hooksword so I can fight with or without a meister as long as I have my hooksword. " said Labak. "How we either spar with just each other where i wont use my hooksword or we can find your meister and where I can use my hooksword." proposed Labak. "Either way, it will greatly benefit both of us."
SogeSage
SogeSage
One Star Meister
One Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:26 pm

[Loki]
Loki transformed into his armor form and shifted his right arm into a Lance. he could feel how quickly he was absorbing water from the air, and he realized he was still wearing the restraints and wasn't use to them yet. "lets start this" as he pulled back his arm to stab Labak.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  SogeSage Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:37 pm

[Labak]

"Dah Crap!" thought Labak as he transformed his left forearm into the crescent guard of the sword. "So you can fight without your meister, excellent, seeing as you're armor and a lance, mind if I use my sword?"asked Labak as he made an attempt to deflect the lance with his left arm (crescent part).
SogeSage
SogeSage
One Star Meister
One Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:45 pm

[Loki]
"sure but why do't you dodge this." Loki said as he transformed his ice lance into an ice sword and swung it towards Labak. Loki noticed fragments of metal were inside of the ice and he realized that with some training he could probably shift between metal and ice. Loki shifted his right arm into another sword just to even up the field. it was lucky for Loki that it was particularly humid out today, but Loki was making this are much dryer and he was even drawing water from plants now too.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  SogeSage Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:58 pm

[Labak]

"Wow, ice? Changing forms. Dammit, I've never seen such a weapon." though Labak as his right hand turned into a hook while his hooksword quickly fell into his left hand. Labak then dived towards Lokis feet, intending to make a quick slash and jump out of range.

(Can i have badass powers too? -David)
SogeSage
SogeSage
One Star Meister
One Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:20 pm

(this isn't a power Loki is liquid armor, and it come a a great price he needs water to maintain this form so he would be impossible to diffident in a lake or the ocean, but in the desert he is basically dead.)
[Loki]
Loki couldn't move in time and was tripped, he fell really hard and the armor cracked really bad. loki melted down and reformed the armor. "this isn't good" Loki said. the environment around them was beginning to be too cold and dry so Loki stared backing up in hopes of finding another water supply. he need to do it quick. and then it hit him 3 feet below him was the water table. Loki quickly drew as much water he could from the ground before creating two large laces on each hand making him resemble beedrill, and then he commenced with twin needle toward Labak.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  SogeSage Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:44 pm

(water table? what's that? and where is this battle taking place?)
[Labak]
"So the suit of armor is breakable? Guess I may have a chance after all," thought Labak. "The bigger they are, the harder the fall!" said Labak as turned his feet into hooks. As he did this he fell to the right, intending to dodge the needles Loki had created and ready a flurry of slashes at the footing of his opponent.
SogeSage
SogeSage
One Star Meister
One Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:00 pm

(i will explain at school)
[Loki]
Loki fell for and for the last time, he reverted to his human form and apologized to Labak for not being a super strong opponent, he was train his soul and power so right now he is really weak. Loki then bowed to his previous opponent and walked home proud that he lasted that long in a fight and alone at that.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  SogeSage Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:18 pm

[Labak]

"Wow,that guy was easier to beat than I thought....Maybe he wasn't at full power!" thought Labak. This made Labak feel guilty.
"Dammit, I bet that guy would have been crazy strong if he had a meister with him," Labak said aloud. Labak decided it would be a good idea to follow Loki home, hoping that the other student may live in the same neighborhood. Labak tried to do this as casually as possible.

SogeSage
SogeSage
One Star Meister
One Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:46 pm

Shi had felt her arms grasp onto his shoulders then around his neck, obviously needing support. He nodded towards Stien and glanced at Siru. "Do you need me to carry you or can you walk?" he asked just in case. He could allways still help her out with walking and if she couldn't he could just carry her. Although he felt this weird warm, fuzzy, almost ticklish feeling in his stomach when she had her arms around him. He didn't have a good idea about what was going on with him but he knew somewhat.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:39 am

[Loki]
Loki changed his mind and went to Steins to figure out why his mussels hurt so much and he saw Shi and Siru. "Hey guy" Loki said and then he asked Stein what Soul steel does and Stein said "organs and bones were turning into steel it will take a week or so but then you will be able to implement this steel into your weapon form but the pain will subside buy two days tops" Loki felt a lot better and Stein also told him that the braces are to train him so he will have to Practice a bit with how much water he consumes before fighting in real battles.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  SogeSage Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:17 pm

[Labak]

Labak, who had been "following" Loki greeted Stine and the other two students. "So he wasn't at full power after all" thought Labak. "So, are you two wepon and meister?" asked Labak as he turned to Siru and Shi.
SogeSage
SogeSage
One Star Meister
One Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:55 pm

[Siru]
"I...I am fine..I just need a second. And yes Labak we are. My body just received a few new chemicals so I just need a second to rest and then ill be fine....to walk...but not to see." She hears Stein in a backroom say that before she goes to sleep she can take off the bandage. "Good thing its almost dark."
*Guys the days need to be shorter so this rpg and pick up a little speed*
"Thanks Shi." She said but after a few more seconds of resting she could stand fine. "Just..tell me if I am going to run into a tree or something." She said with a smile. She also asked him "Could ya guide me out of the room?" She fumbled for her bag but she got it and was ready to leave.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum: