DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG RULES ~PLEASE READ!~

3 posters

Go down

RPG RULES ~PLEASE READ!~ Empty RPG RULES ~PLEASE READ!~

Post  Symmetry Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:49 am

Devised by Symmetry on the 20th of October, 2011.

• •You may only have up to three characters in an RPG at a time, more will be allowed once we have more members. If there is more than one RPG that you’re participating in, you may have three in each, but no more. Killing your own characters to be able to use new ones is allowed.

•If you want to make your own RPG, Symmetry will decide whether it is allowed or not. PM Symmetry with your ideas and she’ll say yes or no.

•No Auto-Hits. Ie.
    John stabbed Amy with his knife. - Incorrect.
    John thrusted his knife forwards, aiming it at Amy's stomach. He hoped she didn't have the reaction time to jump backwards and avoid the knife. -Correct.
    You must give the other person a chance for their character to react unless they tell you that they want you to stab your character, etc.

•No killing other users' characters if they are offline or do not consent.

•You cannot RPG with yourself. Part of the point of RPGing is interacting with other people.

•You must fill out a character skeleton before you can start posting. Nobody needs to approve your skeleton before you can post, but RPG Moderators can disapprove your skeleton if they see necessary.

•Please do not post twice in a row, or thrice or more for that matter. If you have more than one character to post for, put them in just one post. You can edit your posts and add them in if needed.

•No godmodding anyone (as in no controlling others' characters), unless they specifically ask you to do so. Ie.
    John opened the door for Amy and she walked through it and he followed. - Incorrect.
    John opened the door for Amy and held it open while he waited for her to go through it. - Correct.
    You never know what someone else will have their character do so whether it is a minor thing like this or a big thing like stabbing or something, the other person you’re interacting with has to have TOTAL control of their own character.

•The RPG must be PG-13 at the most. No graphic violent or sexual scenes and no breaking the censors so a swear word will show up. (Example: R.etard)

•You can only make a character with a Star Rank less than or equal to your member-bar. For example, a one star member can only make a character with a one star rank, when you become a two star member or above, the star rank can develop into a two star rank meister/weapon.

•In regards to the above, Your character will start with ONE kishin soul collected and only a ONE star rank, that way you can start from when you first go to the DWMA.

•No Mary-Sues/Gary-Lous. This means your character needs flaws, can’t be be perfect. Look it up for further details if needed.

•The above goes with Partnering, you can’t just work together the WHOLE time, there will be fights between the two.

•Your character can have ONE partner and ONE partner only. This means no characters that can fight with their best friend then fight with another and then change their mind about partners. One partner.

•With the above, you MAY change partners IF you want to, BUT you have to show difficulty with the Two of you trying to match Soul wavelength.

•Your character will start with ONE kishin soul collected and only a ONE star rank.

•You can’t just find a witch and kill her instantly, there has to be a fight. Symmetry will play the part of the witch, please PM her, when you would like to face off, BUT only later in the RPG Okay?

Last edited by Symmetry on Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Symmetry
Symmetry
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

http://nutellaonwaffles.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

RPG RULES ~PLEASE READ!~ Empty Re: RPG RULES ~PLEASE READ!~

Post  Tsubaki Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:04 pm

Wait...I'm confused...I'm a two star meister now so it says here:

"You can only make a character with a Star Rank less than or equal to your member-bar. For example, a one star member can only make a character with a one star rank, when you become a two star member or above, the star rank can develop into a two star rank meister/weapon."

that I can be a two star meister but do I have to start as a one star mesiter? Because at the bottom is says:

"Your character will start with ONE kishin soul collected and only a ONE star rank."

I'm confused...
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/SacfiMoon?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:12 pm

PM me once I come out with my RPG later.

Admin
Admin

https://shibusenvskishin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Symmetry Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:31 am

Tsubaki wrote:Wait...I'm confused...I'm a two star meister now so it says here:

"You can only make a character with a Star Rank less than or equal to your member-bar. For example, a one star member can only make a character with a one star rank, when you become a two star member or above, the star rank can develop into a two star rank meister/weapon."

that I can be a two star meister but do I have to start as a one star mesiter? Because at the bottom is says:

"Your character will start with ONE kishin soul collected and only a ONE star rank."

I'm confused...

You would have to start out as a One Star Meister, yes. Overtime, your characters rank may change , but at a later stage of the RPG. And I think you have to PM admin about changing during the RPG.
Symmetry
Symmetry
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

http://nutellaonwaffles.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:38 am

Symmetry wrote:
Tsubaki wrote:Wait...I'm confused...I'm a two star meister now so it says here:

I'm confused...

You would have to start out as a One Star Meister, yes. Overtime, your characters rank may change , but at a later stage of the RPG. And I think you have to PM admin about changing during the RPG.

Ok, thanks! Very Happy
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/SacfiMoon?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 29, 2012 12:33 pm

Locking...
If you have any questions PM Symmetry or a Mod.

Admin
Admin

https://shibusenvskishin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down