DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED]

+5
Shinigami
KuraVix
Lemon
Soul~of~Crows
Tsubaki
9 posters

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

.:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: .:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED]

Post  Tsubaki Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:07 pm

[Pricklepants the Kid]

He watched as an axe erupted from Freddy's arm.
"Stop!" he cried, "It's our first day...we don't want to get into a fight now!"
He stepped in between them and held out his hands to prevent the two of them from moving any further towards each other.
"Please don't..." he said, "We don't want Lord Death coming out here and not letting us join DWMA!"
His hands began to shake again- fights made him nervous. But hopefully, he would soon learn to face his fears.
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/SacfiMoon?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

.:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: .:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED]

Post  Lemon Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:10 pm

- Lemon -
Lemon didn't flinch as Freddy's axe quivered millimetres from her neck. 'OK... Freddy' she laughed. 'So, have any of you guys got partners? Cause I don't. Amaya... You said something about our wavelengths not being compatible. I've never heard of that before. Are you sure? Maybe we should give it a go together. I mean, we both need partners ...? ' She looked at Amaya, not a little suspiciously.
Lemon
Lemon
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Location : A parallel universe where my friends aren't the kind of people who pull my sleeve and wear walrus costumes to the prom.

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:18 pm

(Freddy)

Freddy removed the blade from his arm. "Tch, I wasn't going to hurt nobody" he muttered. Though he was itching to show someone his strength.
"I haven't got a partner either. I doubt I'll get one, since... I'm no good people" he admitted. "I was considering doing it alone. I've heard there's a Death Sycthe without a meister."
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

http://kuravix.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:26 pm

[Pricklepants the Kid]

"There's a Death Scythe without a meister?" he was amazed, "How'd they manage that?"
He fell silent, trying to think if it was possible. He turned to look at Freddy.
"Alone? I'm not sure if you can do it alone...especially if you're a one star...but then again, I'm not a weapon."
He fell back into his thoughts again...a Death Scythe with no meister! Imagine it!
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:00 pm

(Freddy)

"You think I'm weak?!" Freddy growled. He raised his arm threateningly. "It's not impossible. The guy never had a meister and he's the youngest person so far to become a Death Sycthe. Thirteen years old..."
Freddy relaxed his body and got into his comfortable pose with a hand in his pocket. "You shouldn't underestimate a weapon. We're a lot more powerful than you think."
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:17 pm

[Amaya]
"Freddy I dont think that was his intention" She smiles. " Weapoons are incredible! I alway wished I could be one. i too wanted to become an idependent weapon. haha!" Amaya loks down at her feet, and a sad expression forms on her face. " It would have helped alot in the past if I was a weapon..."
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

http://purikurastar.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:22 pm

[Pricklepants the Kid]

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" he shrunk back frightened as Freddy raised his arm, "I didn't mean that! I'm sorry!"
As Amaya stood up for him, he smiled gratefully at her, avoiding eye contact with Freddy. To be honest, he was terrified of him- he wasn't used to such unpredictable people with large tempers.
He caught a hint of sadness in Amaya's voice as she spoke and caught the expression on her face.
"What happened, if it's not too rude to ask?" he said quietly.
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Lemon Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:44 pm

- Lemon -
'Yeah! You never answered my question. ' Lemon rounded on Amaya and almost glared at her. 'If you've got some fishy past, you have to explain now. I want to be your partner - I think we'd be great together - and I think you agree. But we have to trust each other. All four of us do, if we want any chance of kicking these Kishin asses. So we have to communicate, find out about each other. I know it sounds cheesy but it's true.
Kid has already shared his background with us.
I'm an orphan - my parents died when I was young. I've been brought up by my grandmother in her greengrocers.
Freddy? Amaya? What about you? '
She stood, hands on hips, waiting for the two of them, especially her would be partner, to respond.

Lemon
Lemon
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Location : A parallel universe where my friends aren't the kind of people who pull my sleeve and wear walrus costumes to the prom.

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:58 pm

(Freddy)

Freddy glared at Lemon. He gritted his teeth aggressively, "I just met you. Why should I tell you about my past?".
He had never told a soul about his past. Back then it was his problem, no point dragging anyone else into it. He clenched his fist hidden in his jacket. If he never told his old friends at school then why tell a bunch of strangers?
"I don't have time for this" he grumbled. "I have to see if they'll let me become a Death Sycthe by myself. If not, find a decent meister." With that he turned his back, taking a step forward.
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:41 pm

"ok I'l spill..haha..ha..." Amaya starts to shake a little and seems nervous and sad. "well my original name was jennifer., it means wite phantom. My middle name...it is Kumori...it means shadow... but my mother combined my last and middle name to make Akkimori..a combination of the names Akki and Kumori ti make ...demon shadow." That is not what they want to knwo tell them about your past. "Also..my parents arent exactly the ideal icons of perfect family. My mother and father both had Kishin eggs for souls. I was born out of their soul resonance..well more or less my mother used a spell that took their evil wavelngths to create me." tears start to drip from Amaya's eyes and land at her feet. "My mother..was one of the gorgon sisters, she is the first witch to have a kishin egg for a soul. My father....he was the ...the...original kishin. My parents never loved eachother..they loved power. So they tried to create the ultimate person with the ultimate power. My teaming up they made me in hopes that i would inherit a kishin soul as a baby and have magical powers with wicked intent." AMaya is thinking so much of the past that she is unconciously saying more than she wants."I never inherited anyting, I was normal." Amaya is trembling now "I rejected this for around 10 years. My father stayed in the ksihin realm thats where they go after they die apparently, and my mother was revived like arachne from a great bird totem. She tought me everything the DWMA forbids and is against. My soul was fighting off this horrible madness wavlength my mother was trying to poisn e with that it." Amya suddenly jumps up. She looks shocked. Did I really just say all that out loud? now i have to finish it. " by fighting this for ten years...my soul...shattered." thats why I cant hold a weapon Amaya looks over at Lemon to hint thats the answer to her question. " and Freddy."...She steps toward him and grabs his sleeve. "I just told more than I wanted to just now..you can become the youngest deathscythe ever I really dont mind..but..to do me a favor could you at least tell us about yourself? it would make me fell less awkward!" Amaya still holding on to is sleeve, with tears still comign down her face, smiled hoping he would understand.

Last edited by Jen-the-kishin-daughter on Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : "sorry this is so long..I missed a lot and didnt get to explain it over time!)
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Lemon Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:55 am

- Lemon -
As the others stared awkwardly after Amaya's outburst, Lemon was unfazed. 'Why are you crying?? So your parents are Kishin eggs, your mum's a witch, whatever! That's way more exciting than mine or Kid's past. I don't know why you didn't want to tell us. It's not like we're going to judge you or anything.'
There was an awkward silence. 'Oh, and as for your soul being destroyed and stuff. Well you must be REALLY strong to have rejected it all this time. So I'm sure you're strong enough to cope with a weapon. Or you can be, if you teach yourself to.'
Another awkward silence. Freddy and Kid stared at the ground. Amaya's hand still rested on Freddy's arm, trembling slightly.
Lemon was confused. Why were they all so silent? She knew she wasn't good at reading emotions and knowing when to shut up. Maybe now was one of those times... 'Did I say something wrong?'

Lemon
Lemon
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:17 pm

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" A great cry echoed through the sky, as a dark shadow can rushing down towards the young weapons and meisters. A short, concealed figure leapt down from the lasso fastened around one of the many pillars and he stood proudly in front of the others.
"Hola amigos, it is I, Humberto Chuck Norris, come to be the best meister ever known to the world!" He took a clumsy bow and tripped up over his own shoelaces. Wiggling his nose in embarrasment, the ears on his hat drooped as he realised that he had made a fool of himself within seconds.
"The great rabbit will hear about this Smith," he murmured to his left shoulder.
"I completely agree Smythe," he whispered to the other, wiping his nose with a purple sock puppet, upon which he left a snotty trail.
"So, which one of you wants to be my weapon?"
Shinigami
Shinigami
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:24 pm

[Pricklepants the Kid]

Pricklepants the Kid jumped with fright as the kid who called himself 'Humbeto Chuck Norris' lassooed until he was in amongst them all. He noticed that he was a rather strange person, as he talked to his shoulders and had a sock puppet on one hand. I can't judge him, he thought to himself, I don't look particularly normal myself. But he was thankful to the student who had broken the chain of awkward silences.
"So, which one of you wants to be my weapon?" he heard him say. Being a meister himself and therefore unable to reply, he looked around to see who would answer.
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:18 pm

(Freddy)

Freddy stared at Amaya with horror as she grabbed his sleeve. He trembled slightly. This girl...Was created from evil? Part of him wanted to shove her to the ground, to shout at her but he couldn't. She didn't look evil. She had fear in her eyes from the moment he first saw her. Why would she tell us? We just met her. He looked at the crying girl, gently pulling his arm away from her grasp.
"I'm sorry... I just can't tell anyone" he said softly. "Not yet..."
A great screech filled the awkward air. A strange being with a lasso jumped into the centre of the students. He started making a speech until he stumbled and fell to the ground.
Freddy frowned. Please tell me he's not joining here he silently prayed. "So, which one of you wants to be my weapon?" asked Humberto. Oh Lord Death no.
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:46 pm

*Note: Smith and Smythe are his imaginary friends. Ross is the sock puppet.

-Humberto-

"Well why is everyone looking so down???" Humberto's thick Spanish accent, combined with his sombrero and poncho clearly showed that he was Mexican. His face fell as he suddenly seemed to freeze with fright.
"W...w...as it the...ice...crr...eee...aaa...mm...man???" He pulled his sombrero further down over his eyes and gently rocked, singing as he went.

"Oh, Great Rabbit, who lives with flying whales,
And dines on waffles by the great brick wall,
Rabbits there, up in the cloud,
Wiggle your nose, for a carrot or lettuce
And protect us from the evil ice cream man."

He pulled out his maracas in a hypnotic state and shook them three times. Breathing a sigh of relief, he looked back at the others, one of whom he now noticed to be a hedgehog. WHAT, he thought- this is going to be weirder than I expected...I'll feel right at home, won't I Ross, Smith and Smythe???
Shinigami
Shinigami
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Lemon Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:59 pm

- Lemon -
Lemon watched calmly as the weirdo with the sock puppet landed in front of her, but her mind was still on what Amaya had said. This was all getting so confusing! But Lemon could cope, of course. She'd worked in her grandmother's busy greengrocer since she could walk and talk. She was fine with pressure.
But back to the matter in hand: she needed a meister. In fact, they all needed to pair up. She decided to take control of the situation. 'Seeing as the rest of you seem unable to speak, I'll say what we're all thinking. We all need partners. Kid, Amaya and now this weirdo (did you say your name is Humberto?) are meisters. Freddy and I are weapons.
Amaya, you seem to think you can't have a weapon but I think that's ridiculous. Stop attention-seeking and choose - though I think you'd be better with Freddy than with me - you annoy me too much.
Freddy, I know you think you can do it alone but you're not a death scythe yet, and if you ask me you need someone. Everyone needs someone.
So Kid and Humberto, you both seem very strange, in different ways. Humberto, well we've barely met, but I'd like to get to know you both more, and we can see if our wavelengths match and stuff, before I become one of your partners.'
It was a long speech, even for Lemon. She paused for breath and waited to see what the others would say, bracing herself for another attack from Freddy, tears from Amaya, a mutter from Kid... And Humberto? Who was this guy anyway??

Lemon
Lemon
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:11 pm

(Freddy)

"Everybody needs somebody." The words echoed through his head. He'd never really thought about partnering up with someone. He just assumed they'd let him do it alone. Someone had done it already and Freddy had practiced fighting alone. He moved fast and his blade made critical damage. He was used to being alone. His heart had hardened through years of neglect. He balled his fists, dropping his head so his hair hid his face. "I knew it. You all think I'm weak but too afraid to admit it. If that's what you think then just say it. Then I'll prove you wrong!" he snapped. "I'll prove everyone wrong! I don't need anyone. Besides, even if I did want a partner, no one would go with me!"
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:16 pm

[Pricklepants the Kid]

"I'll partner you." he said quietly, turning his head towards Freddy, "I don't think you're weak. I'm the one that's weak. You're the furthest thing from weak- you're probably the strongest, toughest person I've ever met. We may be complete opposites and I'm not sure if that will work out in our favour but we can always give it a try!"
He smiled slightly and waited for Freddy's reponse.
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Lemon Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:21 pm

- Lemon -
'Freddy. Haven't you realised yet that I say what I think? You're not weak. You're brave, tough, and strong. I can tell - and I've only just met you. And as for nobody wanting to partner with you - see - Kid wants you. No matter how good a judge of character you think you are, people will still surprise you. That's something I've learnt today. You don't have to go against the flow - just try having a partner, at least. Like my grandmother always says - you never know until you try! '
Lemon tried to be reassuring and repress the irritated tone she wanted to use to Freddy. She could see she would have to be the active one in this group - the organiser. As usual. It was always the same... At home, her big sister partied all the time and her grandmother was old and frail.
She tried to smile at Freddy and hoped that the others would speak up.

Lemon
Lemon
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:30 pm

(Freddy)

Freddy whisked his head round to Pricklepants.
"Y-you want to... be my p-partner!?" he stuttered. They didn't call him weak, even Lemon. So there was a kind side to her. Maybe there was even a chance of being friends. He shook the thought out of his head. It was too dangerous to makes friends. He couldn't get people involved to his situation. It would become more complicated and dangerous. Maybe Lemon was right. Weapons become incredibly powerful with meisters. If it went wrong then he could just leave Pricklepants and continue with his original plan. He smiled at Pricklepants and Lemon. He held a hand out to Pricklepants. "Okay then. I'll give it shot" he grinned. "But I warn you, I don't like being slowed down."
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:49 pm

[Pricklepants the Kid]

He too extended his hand and shook Freddy's.
"I hope I won't let you down!" he said smiling, sounding the most enthusiastic and courageous he'd sounded all morning.
Pricklepants the Kid went to stand next to his new partner and looked at Lemon, Amaya and Humberto, waiting for them to team up.
"Wait..." he said with a sudden realisation, "There's an odd number..."
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:04 pm

(Freddy)

Freddy frowned. We're including that weirdo? Perhaps he was the only one creeped out by this stranger. The rest of the group accepted each other without a moments thought. They were all very trusting people. It would take a while for Freddy to feel comfortable around them.
Freddy scratched the back of his head, "We need another weapon but almost everyone has paired up now. Meisters can't go alone here. I've never heard of two meisters sharing a weapon." He turned his head and scanned the area. "There should be some foolish weapon round here to fit into this group."
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:03 pm

[Amaya]
She looks around as everyone is talking. Amaya is dumbstruck by how well they took her story. She did notice however that Freddy seemed to have not taken it so well. "Hey Lemon.." Amaya looks straight ahead and clenches her fist. "I WILL BECOME STRONG AND WILL BECOME YOUR PARTNER" NowAmaya turns to Lemon swiftly "JUST YOU WAIT!!! haha" Amaya thrusts her fist in the air. Now she is talking to everyone. "I am sure we will all have a weapon. As meisters it is our duty to protect this world from all the madness in it!" She looks over at the knew kid.."haha I know we just met...more like you just swooped in but im sure if ya talked around you could find a weapon sooner or later." Why am I so confident all of a sudden? haha who cares! I have a good batch of people who beleive in me..well most of them. Amaya notices its starting to get dark out. "We only came here to meet people and introduce ourselves. So we dont have any classes. Anyways where are yu guys staying, I want to make sure I can visit you guys some time! I am currently in the DWMA until I can earn enough mone for a plac eof my own." Amaya looks around as her group notices her question.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:23 am

-Humberto-

Humberto stood miserably alone. Weaponless and friendless...again. His childhood in Avacado, Mexico had been just the same.- just him and his imaginary friends. And yet again, he was excluded from the group of people who, although had only just met, seemed to be matching wavelengths faster than he could roundhouse kick.
Tears formed in his eyes and he watched Amaya shout about becoming strong and as she turned to him and told him that he would eventually get a partner.
But doubt formed in his stomach and his eyes darkened under his sombrero.
"Well, I DON'T NEED A WEAPON." He exclaimed loudly, "I'M FINE ALL BY MYSELF. Adios amigos! Come on Smith, Smythe and Ross. The great rabbit in the sky points us forward..."
And he trundled away, wittering on in this way.
Shinigami
Shinigami
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Lemon Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:59 am

- Lemon -
'Humberto!! WAIT!!!' Lemon dodged past Amaya, who was bouncing around like a crazy person, and raced after the Mexican oddity. 'Come back. You seem amazing and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say I'd love to get to know you better. Besides, we're a team! We need to work together to defeat Kishin. I know you haven't had the best start, but I'm sure you'll find a partner soon. Please... ?' She waited a moment, then took Humberto's hand (the one without the puppet).
She looked over her shoulder. 'Oh and Amaya - that's great! You're extremely annoying but I'm sure as long as you don't cry too much, we'll be great partners.'
Turning back to Humberto, she waited for his answer.

Lemon
Lemon
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next