DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED]

+5
Shinigami
KuraVix
Lemon
Soul~of~Crows
Tsubaki
9 posters

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down

.:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED] - Page 16 Empty Re: .:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED]

Post  Lemon Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:00 pm

- Lemon -

Lemon followed Humberto inside a collapsed onto the bee. She fell into a deep sleep and dreamt about the taste of souls.

-End of Day 5-
Lemon
Lemon
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Location : A parallel universe where my friends aren't the kind of people who pull my sleeve and wear walrus costumes to the prom.

Back to top Go down

.:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED] - Page 16 Empty Re: .:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED]

Post  KuraVix Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:48 am

(Freddy)

Freddy had woke up early that day and headed off to Shibusen. The only reason was because he didn't want to see anybody turn up at his home. Well, it was the reason he left home early. He had woken up the instant that dream had finished. Could it be called a dream? It felt too real. He remembered himself talking and seeing the shaded figure. What was that thing? It seemed so comfortable talking to Freddy but Freddy had never seen it before. 'I don't follow you. You take me with you.' The words tumbled around his mind. What did they mean? How could Freddy take that thing with him?
He sighed, perhaps it was just a dream. The kind that make you ponder whether it was real or not. Of course it wasn't real. How could it be?
Freddy walked up the steps to Shibusen. There were a few students wandering around the front, Freddy felt glad that no one he knew was there.
He wondered what would mentally scar him that day.
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

http://kuravix.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:33 pm

[Pricklepants the Kid]

Seeing it was late, Prickles bade Cryos and Amaya goodnight and thanked them for the tea. He was still worried about Amaya and what she knew about Freddy as he wandered slowly back to Lemon's shop. When he reached the door, he silently slipped in, got changed and lay down in his sleeping bag.
The events of the day swam around in his head and it was a long time before Prickles drifted off to sleep to dream of Freddy.

-End of Day 5-

-Day 6-
Prickles woke with a loud yawn. It was quite early in the morning and he was exhausted from his bad night's sleep. He stretched his arms, wiggling his paws in the air. No one was around- he assumed that Lemon, Humberto and Jesse were on a mission. Prickles pulled himself out of bed, pulled on his favourite pale blue t-shirt and a pair of jeans and headed out towards Shibusen.
"I can't face Freddy." he said sadly to himself, "How will I ever become a good meister if I can't even face my weapon?"
He made his way slowly up the stairs to see Freddy a little way in front of him. Prickles stopped. His heart had begun to beat again but he didn't call out to Freddy. He just stood there and stared.
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/SacfiMoon?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:47 pm

(Freddy)

Freddy noticed someone familar at the corner of his eyes. Oh great he grumbled. It's the huggy stalker. Freddy wasn't in the mood to talk to him. He wanted to get on with more training. Yesterdays mission made him want to work on his speed. He didn't need Pricklepants tagging along.
Freddy sighed, he was going to have to speak with his meister at some point. He turned round, "Hey Prickles. I-" he cut of when he noticed Prickles stare. "What the hell is up with the look you're giving me? Stop it, it's creepy."
Stalking, hugs, staring, what was up with this guy? "Anyway, I was going to do some training today. You'd better do some yourself. You were pretty pathetic yesterday." Freddy didn't notice the harshness of his words, he waited for Prickle's to reply, hoping the mesiter would get the idea that he wanted to be alone.
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:50 pm

[Pricklepants the Kid]

The sound of Freddy's voice alarmed him and he broke out of his trance.
"I....uh...uh...wasn staring...I uh was just...admiring the school. I'd never really looked at it properly." Prickles' cheeks went bright red.
Freddy was talking about training- he called him pathetic. It hurt but at the same time, Prickles was just happy that Freddy was talking to him after the events of yesterday.
"Training...umm ok." Prickles smiled, "I'll start training right away."
He turned, still red cheeked, and headed off towards the training area. He had no idea where to start, what his strengths were or even if he had any. He turned to Freddy as he walked.
"I hope you don't mind me tagging along." Prickles said.
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:09 pm

(Freddy)

Freddy gritted his teeth. Prickle's hadn't gotten the hint. Pricklepants was acting weird. Why was he suddenly so flustered? Perhaps he hadn't slept well. He was going to stick with that.
"Sure, whatever" Freddy replied. "Just don't get in my way" he added with a snarl. He walked past Pricklepants, keeping he pace fast. He just wanted to get started without distraction.
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:39 pm

*Sorry for not posting I won't be abe to for a while because of school and homework*
[Amaya]
Amaya was about to respond but a ringing appeared in her heasd and she felt sick. She didn't really want to talk to anyone after Prickles said he was alright and this ringing hurt her head and ears. "I..have to go.." She felt even more sick. She knew something wasnt right with Freddy but she couldnt deal with this right now. So she went back to the DWMA. She went to her room and fell asleep and was bed sick for a few days.
*I will post maybe in a few days but it depends on homework. So lets have Amaya be sick while I am gone*
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

http://purikurastar.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:47 pm

Cryos went to the roof and fell asleep there
-end of day 5-

-Day 6-
Amaya looks sick so I think i will go hang with Prickle pants for a couple days
Cryos then using his keen senses tracked down Prickles. he found him walking with this strange looking guy and he reeked of kishin madness. Cryos charged up behind the two of them and said "What are you up to Prickles, and let me guess you are the infamous Freddy. Strong from the looks of it, but the question is how strong of a connection do you have Prickles. Well either way my name is Cryos and it is a pleasure to meet you, would you mind if i joined you two today?"
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:39 am

(Freddy)

Freddy scowled at the newcomer. "How do you know my name?" he growled. "Infamous? Whose been talking about-" Freddy cut off. Someone had been talking about him behind his back. He glanced at Prickle's, the guy seemed to know him. Perhaps Prickle's had been talking about him.
Freddy turned his back. "I was going to do some training. You can come along if you want, I won't stop you. Just don't get in my way" he added with a snarl. He headed towards the forest. He had spotted a few students training there before and it looked like a good place to practice his techniques. He didn't look back to see if the other two had followed him.
He scanned the area he was in now. There was no other students around, a large, open space with trampled grass and large trees dotted around. Freddy slipped off his jacket, throwing it onto a nearby low tree branch. Then Freddy looked back to see if the others had followed or not.
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:42 am

"here is an idea" Scythe blades ejected from Cryos's arms "how about you fight me for your training" said smileing, he then cracked his neck and took a redyed stance. this guy looks like he could put up a good fight, but lets see if he can back up his looks. either way this gives me a chance to practice my special technique. "you know all i wanted to do is train today." Cryos said tauntingly.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:07 pm

[Pricklepants the Kid]

"Oh hey Cryos," Prickles said, "Of course you come along."
They reached the training ground and it looked like Freddy and Cryos were going to fight each other. Prickles thought about what he was going to do. Running, for a start, he thought. I really was slow yesterday. Then jumping.
Prickles started to jog slowly around the area but he had only got part of the way around before he tripped over his own feet and fell flat on his face.
"I'm ok," he called out. Not that Freddy will care.
Slowly, he began to run again, this time speeding up slightly. It wasn't long before he was out of breath. But Prickles didn't stop. I will not give in, he thought. He spotted quite a low wall just off the side of Shibusen so he took a long run at it. It felt as though he was flying as he raced towards it. I will jump this. I will not look like a fool in front of them. In front of him.
Prickles leapt. And landed on the wall. He smiled widely and took a small bow, which caused him to topple over and fall off the wall. So much for that, he thought as he lay on his back in the mud. Rubbing his head, he sat up to watch Freddy and Cryos.
"I'm ok," he said again.
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:22 pm

(Freddy)

Freddy smirked at the newcomers offer. "You want to fight? Okay, if you want. But I'm warning you, I don't know how to hold back." A sharp axe blade shot out from his arm. Fool. I'll have your head.
"Just so you know, this won't be training for me" he grinned. "Training makes me stronger. This little brawl won't make a difference to me." With that, Freddy darted at Cryos, swinging his blade at his shoulder.
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:34 pm

"ok then lets make this interesting" Cryos said, he let Freddy's blow land right in the middle of his chest getting lodged into his body then a devilish transformation happened Cryos's teeth became sharper his eye blood red, and his hair became ghost pale. Lastly a red dragon appeared on Cryos's back, a demonic voice bellowed from Cryos "Have you every heard of a kishin by the name of Cryos the Weapon Eater... because you are looking at him" Cryos then ripped the blade out from his chest and swung three scythe blades at Freddy's head. I want to eat him i want to devour his soul and become even stronger. Cryos then started laughing demonically and drool dripped off of his sharp teeth.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  The-Apple-Peel Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:11 pm

[Jesse]

The next morning Jesse got up feeling restless and achy after the long bike ride to the little village they had stayed in. "Rise and shine!" He said loudly whilst clambering onto Humberto's and Lemon's creaky beds and bouncing up and down on them to try and wake them up. "C'mon sleepy heads get up. We got a soul to catch!" When they made no move to get out of their sleeping states Jesse huffed and went downstairs alone to get breakfast.
After he had scoffed his cereal he stretched and went for a wander just outside the pub. Even though the sun was blazing the town seemed strangely empty. And as he thought about it he noticed that there hadn't been as many people in the pub than there should have been.
He covered his eyes from the sun's glare and peered across the street thinking he saw someone there. Crossing the empty road he suddenly noticed a white puff of hair, "Orangina?" That couldn't be right, what was she doing here? Had she followed them? "Orangina what are you doing?" He sidled up into the shadow next to her and realised finally that it wasn't Orangina at all but some random stranger, her skin was so pale and she had gaunt skin that clung to her skeleton. "Oh sorry I thought you were someone else." He apologised. She turned a wicked, yellow toothed smile on him, "Not at all." She rasped, her voice sending a chill up his spine.
"Well, I'll be going then," he turned quickly but before he could dash away, something had caught up around him. A net? But before he had time to wriggle free the lady had grabbed him, and was quickly escaping down a dark alley. "Lemon! Humberto!" He called, but it was too late and their sleeping bodies could not hear his cries as the soul eating lady stole him away.
The-Apple-Peel
The-Apple-Peel
One Star Meister
One Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:08 pm

(Freddy)

"What the hell!" was all Freddy could shout at the sight of the strange creature in front of him. His axe blade had gone into him but Cryos had shrugged it off like it was just a poke.
Freddy dived out of the way of the blades. Instead of being petrified, he felt excited. He had not expected something like this. A kishin? He'd never heard of one existing. Surely Shibusen would've warned them about one. It was their job to prevent one. How could this guy go around eating souls unnoticed?
Freddy felt a familar, dark sensation flowing around himself. A soft chuckle echoed around his mind. 'If you beat him, you'll earn youself a powerful reputation! No one will ever call you weak again.'
Freddy smirked. "Okay then." He jumped at Cryos again, swinging his axe to his head.
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Lemon Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:29 pm

- Lemon -

Mmmm... Souls... Lemon was in her granny's greengrocers, only there were no vegetables lining the shelves. Instead, souls of all shapes and sizes surrounded her. Lemon was picking them at random and stuffing her face with them. Gradually she became fatter and fatter, until... She exploded.
And woke up.
'Uhh', she groaned, 'Humberto? Jesse?' Lemon saw Humberto sleeping at the other end of the room, but Jesse's bed was empty, the duvet rumpled with a cat-shaped indentation in the pillow. Lemon went downstairs and had some fruit for breakfast (though it wasn't as nice as the fruit at home, or Humberto's waffles) and wondered where Jesse had got to. She went back upstairs and gently shook Humberto awake. 'Rise and shine', she smiled, 'we've got a evil cat lady to fight!'
Lemon
Lemon
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Location : A parallel universe where my friends aren't the kind of people who pull my sleeve and wear walrus costumes to the prom.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:18 pm

-Humberto-

Humberto was dreaming about rabbits up on the roof, until a ghostly chill came over him, bitter and cold. It startled him, awaking him suddenly and he clambered down and curled up on a bed in the pub's room. Clutching at blankets, he settled back down into a pleasant sleep, which was, for once, free from signs of blood stained puppets and Freddy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

He felt someone shaking him gently- 'Rise and shine'- came the soft voice. It was familiar, but in his half asleep state, he couldn't quite work out who it was or even where he was. He opened his eyes rapidly at the mention of cat lady and bolted upright. He remembered. He was going to get Lemon her first soul, and Jesse...where was he? He stared around the room.
"Good morning amigo. Where is Jesse?" he yawned. He pulled his scarf up over his face, not caring that he had revealed his identity to his 'sister' and stood up, wobbling. He looked out of the window at the ghostly town- hardly a soul was in sight, with a thick mist forming over the crooked houses and the sun stained a pale, sickly green by it. He could not sense Jesse's soul near by- he had gone.
"We must find him amigo. I fear that he has...been taken by the cat lady. Being a hybrid and all..."his words tailed off as he turned to Lemon.
"Can you transform now...I think I would feel safer..." he asked, shaking.
Shinigami
Shinigami
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:03 pm

"So, you must be stupid because well I'm not going to die to such a weakling... in fact maybe i will not kill you, maybe i will just shred you to bits. Dragon technique BURNING HOWL." Fire spewed from Cryos's mouth scorching the ground. He then jumped into the air and dived strait behind Freddy. "All you want is to be strong, so the world would not mock you...I understand how you feel but unlike you i am strong. so strong in fact when the the boy you saw before gave into my madness he became stronger then Lord Death... he just doesn't know it yet" Cryos said tauntingly, he then brought three blades to Freddy's face. they lightly stabbed into his face causing him to bleed.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:01 pm

*turns out theres no homework tonight!*
[Amaya]
Amaya slept for most of the time. She wakes up and sits upright in her bed. Well at least her body is awake. When she opens her eyes they are glossed over in a cloudy dark purple. Their is no shine in them. She has a straight face as she gets out of bed. Her movements are like a puppet. Thats because she is not in control of her body. Stheno is controling her. She is sitting outside the window as a crow. Amaya opens the window and Stheno flies onto her shoulder. Amaya leaves the DWMA unnoticed.
"Where am I?" Amaya sits up from a hard crystal like floor. She looks up and sees that she is in a extremely gigantic dome. It has a light purple and light blue tint to it. It Looks like the same material of the ice cold floor she is on. The dome has giant fissures in it connected to eachother by purple thread like things. All Amaya can hear is cracking and silence. "I am in my soul? How is this even possible?" SHe recalls a sayign she knows. A sound soul dwells witin a sound mind and a sound body. "By the looks of it my soul is in between kishin and a sound soul." So if this is my mind personified.cuz it looks like me. Then I am not in control of my body..STHENO?! she did this. Amaya could only look at pillars of cracked crystals floating around as she wondered what was happening. Her body goes to Freddy's house. She leaves a letter written by Stheno who is impersonating Amaya.
Dear Freddy,
This is Amaya. I would like to meet you alone some time. I dont really get to talk to you. Oh and bring your sphere with you. I knwo what it is and I can help...I would like to help you Freddy.
Love, Amaya.

Stheno was going to embarass Amaya so bad.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:40 pm

(i apologize for the confusing fight with myself in this post Bold is the kishin talking in the body and italics is Cryos)
Cryos then takes a few seconds and releases massive amounts of energy "this is just what i have needed. sooner or later i will own this body so i may as well learn how to use it completely." oh no i have done it again. I let him out. he is so hard to suppress, and now i need to fight for my body back. inside of Cryos he is weilding the dragon slayer and is fighting his kishin form. it is like fighting a mirror he knows every move I'm going to make. I will make a deal with you. if you help me resurrect my Lord and let me use this body from time to time then i will help you become stronger and i will allow you your body back he hold out his hand and they shake. now let me awaken the madness in this boy a little farther and then you can have your body back but if you inter fear i will hurt that cute girl. got it.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobedetermined Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:26 am

[Gin]
Gin walks through the door of his room into the hallway, yawning mightily. He was so tired. Maybe he'd find a meister today, but right now, the odds where not particularly high. He was worried about who he'd meet today. While he's walking through the halls, he accidentally bumps another student who gives him a dirty look. He glares back, and the other student walks away. "people." He mutters. 'Why is it so hard since you've been gone? Why do i still miss you?' He thinks, silently looking for HER help.
Tobedetermined
Tobedetermined
One Star Meister
One Star Meister

Location : Out of my mind. If you find me please send me back, i'm getting worried...

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:24 am

(Freddy)

"You son of a-" he snarled as blood trickled down his cheek. Rage boiled inside of him. Letting himself get cut and because that thing had called him weak. He balled his fist, grinding his teeth together. Freddy felt his soul quivering. It was bursting to show it's full potential.
Why was he fighting this thing anyway? Where were the Death Sycthes when you need them? He remembered being trapped down that stupid hole and it took the whole day to be rescued.
"You" Freddy growled. "How dare you... How freaking dare you" he raised his head to Cryos. "HOW DARE YOU CALL ME WEAK," he yelled. Freddy spun round, slicing his blade in any direction. He wasn't weak. Those who called him that would die. Yes. From now on, those idiots were going to rot in hell.
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Lemon Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:43 am

- Lemon -

'Don't you want some breakfast first?' Humberto seemed on edge. Lemon thought a cup of tea would calm him down - tea solved everything, as her granny said. Humberto seemed to want to get out there straight away, so Lemon did as he asked. She leapt high into the air, clenching her fists, and squeezing her eyes shut...
The familiar fruit basket sat on Humberto's bed. 'Let's do this!' called Lemon, spilling fruit in excitement.
Lemon
Lemon
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:58 pm

"aww, looks like I hit a nerve. now that was to easy" cryos said as he licked the blood from his scythe blade. "I bet you are wondering were the death scythe's maybe, and the answer is they aren't comeing for you. I mean it is totaly logical why would anyone want to save the weakest link because without them the chain is stronger. you must know what I mean." you could see the enjoyment that Cryos was having at how well he had angered Freddy. Cryos then hurled both arms filled with scythe blades at Freddy. "if you give up now i will allow you to keep your arms" Cryos said with the darkest grin on his face.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:02 pm

[Amaya]
Stheno moved Amaya to the training zone where Freddy and Cyros were. Stheno llowed Amaya to see what was happening. Amaya wanted to scream out. She wanted to yell at Freddy and Cyros to stop fighting. She actually didnt want Cyros to hurt Freddy. All her body did was stand half in the shadows and watch the battle. She watched and realized what was in Cyros. Her father called them Rogue Kishins. They werent exactly associated with him, that meant that he wanted them all killed. Amayas emotionless face and head fell to one side of her soldier, it looked kind of creepy. She said in a monotone voice. "Freddy isnt weak he is brave." She looks at Freddy, even though there is no emotion on her face Amaya was feeling shy infront of him. Her head moves back to the corrupted Cyros. "Im guessing your a rogue kihsin inside Cyros' body...your a disgusting creation." She just looks at her feet and just waits until Stheno walks behind her and she puts her hand on her soldier and stares Cyros down. But allows them to continue fighting.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next