DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED]

+5
Shinigami
KuraVix
Lemon
Soul~of~Crows
Tsubaki
9 posters

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

.:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED] - Page 15 Empty Re: .:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED]

Post  kenrioku Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:46 pm

Cryos quickly reverted to his human form and then gave Amaya a hug from behind."You don't have to tell me about her, i could tell by the look in your eyes she had ruined your life. Amaya even if you don't want me as your weapon, I promise from this day forth that I will protect you from her till the day I die." Cryos the turned Amaya around and wiped the tears from her eyes. When i get stronger i swear I am going to hunt that witch down and make her suffer for making Amaya cry. Cryos the looked at Amaya and ask "Um if you don't mind Amaya can I go live with you?"
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

.:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED] - Page 15 Empty Re: .:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED]

Post  Soul~of~Crows Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:02 pm

[Amaya]
Amaya was in total shock at Cyros's actions. What is he doing?....he has no idea what he is dealing with. Amaya wasn't just upset, she was almost in rage. "Cyros I dont live in a place of my own. I live in the DWMA, and so far your the only weapon that wants to be my partner so dont worry about me giving you up." She said with a smile. You shouldnt worry because by the time...the kishin comes back. My soul will no longer be able to resonate with anyones. She steps back and looks at Cyros and realized something. "oh my lorddeath...I JUST OBTAINED MY FIRST TWO SOULS WOHHOO!" Amaya sprinted towards the DWMA. Calling back to Cyros totally unfazed by the inciden with Stheno, "Come on lets go tell the others!" Amaya was still running towards the DWMA. When she arrives she couldnt help thinking. I didnt feel any of my fathers wavelengths from Lemon or Humberto, or even Cyros. She stops near the entrance not knowing if Cryos was with her. Its Freddy I am sure of it, maybe Prickles too. She repeated a saying that her father taught her. "If its the weapon who has it than you kill the weapon and its meister if they fight you. If its the meister, the weapon is sure too protect them so you also kill both of them......I dont want to.." She turns around to see if Cyros was there.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

http://purikurastar.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:14 pm

"wow you seem to be running fast and thank you so much for excepting me... I was wondering you see my parents use to own this small place in death city and would you come to see it with me after we tell others. I'm just afraid to go by myself." Cryos said. Cryos could see the message board and out of the corner of his eye he saw a mission that said Rouge Weapon eating human must be taken out at all costs and he bolted ans seized the paper. "Amaya I need to take this mission" Cryos demanded.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  The-Apple-Peel Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:21 am

[Jesse]

Jesse watched as Lemon and Humberto strolled away towards DWMA, and he suddenly felt very lonely without a partner. "Wait for me you guys," he shouted and chased after them towards the huge building and skidded to a halt behind them as they scanned the notice board. "Please let me go on this mission with you I have no one else, and I can go back home yet," he wailed over dramatically catching some odd looks from the students walking by, he dropped to his knees, "Please!"
The-Apple-Peel
The-Apple-Peel
One Star Meister
One Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:17 pm

Cryos took the paper and stuffed it into his pocket; "lets take care of business in town first this mission can wait a bit." Cryos then turned and jumped back because he didn't notice that everyone right next to him."Hi Lemon Humberto, Jesse.. guess what Amaya and in just got our first 2 souls in like ten minutes of knowing each other it was kind of awesome." Cryos sort of felt safer around these people now maybe it was that he had a partner now or that fight revved him up so much he just didn't care about that he didn't know them that well. Cryos shouted "Amaya the others are right here."find the others check. now i need to go check out mom and dad's old place and the this mission
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:59 pm

[Amaya]
Amaya walked over to Lemon and everyone, she stopped mid way and her hand flung up to her side. She clenched her teeth as a shot of pain flew threw her body. "Ow! uh Hi guys, I would stay and chat but I think I reopened my wound!." Amaya then ran inside the DWMA, instead of going to the nurses office she ran to her room. She then removed some bandages to reveal the strange black tattoo that had grown around her scar. Why is this happening? Is it because I ran into Stheno? She looked up and saw her strange and kinda disturbing painting on her wall. or is it because...the kishin is getting stronger. She rebandaged the tatoo and walked out of the DWMA. She tried to avoid being seen by any of her friends. She ran into the woods behind the DWMA, she stopped in a clearing filled with crow totems. I need to think of a way to get everyone out before my father comes..what if I defeated the source? She sat under the most intricate crow totem. Where is Freddy when you need him? I have a good feeling he is affected and I need that sphere. While Amaya was starting to fall asleep her last thought was, I hope Lemon and Humberto do well on the quest they are going on.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:16 pm

Cryos fallowed his friend with out her noticing and saw the tattoo she was hiding he hid and blended in as she left and he then again followed her.What is she doing and what is she hiding? Cryos then jumped into the trees as Amaya entered the forest and as soon as she fell asleep Cryos came over to her "what ever your hiding i will find out eventually" Cryos checked if she was some what awake but Amaya was dead asleep. he then scooped her up in his arms and headed to the location of his parents house. Unbelievably the building was right in-front of Lemons shop. the building was three stores high and defiantly look like the kind of building a death scythe would live in. Cryos placed Amaya down on the street and opened the door to hear popping it looks like his parents had rigged the door for their son eventual arrival and then dropped a paper which Cryos graved and stuffed into his pocket. he then scooped up Amaya and placed her in a bed on the up stairs floor and left to go make some food." it is weird but she looks pretty cute when she sleeps" Cryos said then blushed at the thought of what he had said.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:15 am

(Freddy)

Freddy arrived back home, he was starting to regret responding. He didn't put much. He just wanted to make sure it was the real Tami he was talking to. It was too late now to go back and get the letter.
He slipped off his jacket, throwing it to the nearest chair. It landed on the back but then slid off. Landing with a heavy thunk on the floor. Freddy stared at it, puzzled. What was that noise? His jacket wasn't heavy and he never put anything in his pockets. He scooped it up, feeling weight on the right side. There was something in the pocket. I never took anything with me... Digging his hand inside, he felt something smooth and hard. Even more confused, he pulled it out. He saw a glint of dark silver. In that instant he threw it on the floor. It landed with another thump and rolled across the floor.
"The hell!?" He never put the sphere in his pocket. He hadn't touched it since yesterday. He left it lying on the floor.
He was certain it wasn't on him during the mission. His hand had been in that pocket and felt nothing. His jacket hadn't felt heavy that day. Why was it in there!?
He wasn't going to touch it again. Not after the horrific shock it gave him. He shuddered at the thought.
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

http://kuravix.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:19 am

[Pricklepants the Kid]

Prickles had a lot of time to think as he walked. He really needed to find some paint so he could watch it dry- that would calm him down. What was this feeling? Pounding heart, sweaty palms. Was it just adrennaline from the mission? Or something else.
He stopped just before he turned the corner and became face to face with Lemon's shop. I can't go in there, he thought. I can't face them. Not like this.
Prickles turned and headed towards the DWMA. It gave him more time to walk and more time to think. Freddy's face kept appearing in his mind, their conversation playing over and over again. Not friends. I don't want to be just friends.
The thought slipped out and, as soon as he thought it, Prickles knew it to be true. He'd only known Freddy a few days but in those few days, he had come to realise that whilst he could be mean, violent and cruel, Freddy could also be a really good friend. Prickles couldn't say the words. But he could think them.
I love him.
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/SacfiMoon?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:35 am

Cryos looked out he window and he saw a kid covered in prickles and he thought "hell hanging with him has to be better then being alone" so Cryos leaned out the door and yelled "hay spiky kid you look down want to come in and have some tea or something... I'm a new weapon to the DWMA and I'm trying to make friends so please come in." he then ran up the the kid and dragged him into the house. " I'm sorry but i just really don't want to be alone in this house i hope you understand" Cryos held out his hand and said "Hi My name is Cryos and i hope from this day forth we can be friends."
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:40 pm

(Freddy)

There was too much on his mind that night. Getting his first soul, he'd never forget what it tasted like. Pricklepants hugging him, that disturbed Freddy. Recieving and sending a letter. The sphere ending up in his pocket. That was what worried him the most. The sphere was creepy. Dark aura, agonising pain and the ability to sneak into pockets. There was more to it than he first thought. Perhaps it was a weapon, but not one like Freddy.
All the thinking he was doing hurt his head. His eyelids felt heavy. But he couldn't sleep yet, what if he had another nightmare? He couldn't help himself, he lost himself to the darkness once more.
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:32 pm

-Humberto-

Humberto peered at the mission that Lemon was gesturing to- the mission involved a woman who had taken to eating human souls in her village. Surely she couldn't be that dangerous...? He turned back to Lemon, standing on flat feet again and wiped his nose once more, his snot smearing over the dark blue fabric of Chuck the Girl. It felt nice, but she wasn't as useful as Ross.
"It's a crazy old lady...she's been eating souls...it says that she likes cats..." he smiled at the easiness of the whole thing. An old lady would be the perfect time to test out whether he could actually handle a weapon. He adjusted his sombrero and stood with his hands on his hips- he was determined to be brave, like his father, like the generations of Norris' before him.
"Lets go collect the lady's soul" he squeaked in a high pitched voice, his whole charade of being confident and brave being smeared into the floor before him. His shoulders slumped in embarrassment, the cheeks behind his scarf going bright red.
Shinigami
Shinigami
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:01 pm

[Pricklepants the Kid]

Prickles continued to walk along when he heard someone yelling at him from a door. Confused, he stopped and looked around. A boy was poking his head out of the door- Prickles didn't recognise him but began to understand as he explained that he was a weapon from the DWMA. Prickles was taken aback as the stranger approached him and dragged him into the house and introduced himself as Cryos.
"Hi, I'm Pricklepants the Kid, although my friends call me Prickles. Of course we can be friends. I'd like that." Prickles smiled and shook Cryos' hand.
"So do you have a partner yet? I got my first soul today but I seem to have...fallen out...with my partner. I'm not sure if you've met Freddy?"
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:06 pm

"yes my partner is up stairs, she is sleeping though. Oh we also got our first souls we got two to be exact. we fought this witch her name was Setho or something" Cryos said he was very happy to have made another friend. "would you like something to eat or drink oh and who is your meister mine is Amaya?" Cryos walked over to then stove and began pouring a cup of tea.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:31 pm

[Pricklepants the Kid]

"Congratulations!" Prickles was happy to have made another friend, although his conversation with Freddy still lingered in the back of his mind. Cryos was talking about Stheno...Amaya's mother? They had captured her soul?
"You're partners with Amaya? I met her a few days ago. She was very nice...and yes thank you. Just something to drink please."
He took the drink.
"I'm actually the meister," Prickles said as he sipped his tea, "My weapon is Freddy- he's an axe. Have you met him?" The thought of Freddy made him sad again and, at the same time, made his heart flutter with joy.
"So...will you be in our class at the DWMA? I hope so."
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:50 pm

"I believe I may be in your class and sadly i never got to eat that witch. I'm really glade to have you as my friend and i really want to meet this Freddy guy. So you are a meister, would you mind training with me I want to become really strong for Amaya's sake? You know how it is you must feel the same for Freddy, and I know he must feel the same whether he tell you or not." Cryos rambled,then he poured another cup and began to sip on his tea. "hay prickles do you have your own, because your welcome to live here with me and Amaya if you don't" Cryos said with a big smile.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:06 pm

[Amaya]
She was in another black space. No way up and no way down. Where am I?...How did I ge- She was floating in what felt like nothingness. Oh now I understand. She turns around and the kishin symbol was looming over her with an unatural flame. "Papa what are you doing here, you know I am not involved anymore. I am not going to revive you." She looked at the symbol with respect and longing though. Even though she had a horrible life, it wasnt always like that. Stheno was always with Amaya, they walked and talked together..she wasnt like her sister Medusa who abused her child. She simply taught her thoroughly. If Stheno did get mad, her father would always comfort her in her dreams. Her father didn't say anything but she knew what he was telling her. "You want to know why I switched sides? Well, I was curious thats it." She turns around and a scene is playing like an old tv. Freddy and Prickles are fighting something, maybe Stheno. Then a giant scratch appears along Freddy's blade and blood starts pouring out. Freddy?........Fre...FREDDY?! Amaya flew up from her bed, she didnt care where she was, but she heard Prickles voice downstairs. She sprints down stairs. If prickles is here than maybe Freddy is too but I dont hear his voice is he alright I dont want him dea- She sees Prickles and Cyros.."Prickles.." She said in a frantic state..."Is Freddy?..." She was out of breath.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:45 pm

Cryos jumped as he heard the noise of Amaya bolting it down the stairs. He said quickly "is everything OK i Found you asleep in a field and took you to the house i was talking about. Oh Pricklepants is here too i found him wondering the streets so i took him inside." Cryos could tell that his meister was worried "come sit down and have some tea and you can talk to Prickles" she seems really stressed i wonder if i should take this mission back just the Cryos reached into his pocket and pulled out one of the papers and saw it was the letter that fell so he began to read it.
Dear son
your Dad and I are so proud of you for joining the DWMA.
we left some cash in the safe for you so you can buy anything you may need for school, but don't go over board because this is all we are giving you. the house is for you to keep, your father made a lot of memories here and we both hope you make some too. we love you so much and can't wait to see our big boy become a death scythe like his parents.
Love Mom and Dad
on the bottom was a date, June 20th, and a picture of a young Cryos and his Parents. they wrote this one week before the accident a tear hit the paper a the word "I Miss you mommy" fell from his mouth. Cryos wiped his eyes and watched as Amaya and Pricklepants talked about Freddy.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:47 am

(Freddy)

Freddy was at the same rocky terrain as his last dream. One thing was different. There was no bleeding bodies. Just the rocks, Freddy and the shaded figure.
'Oh! You're back! I didn't think I'd see you here so soon.' Freddy turned round the shadow behind him. It was just a black blur. There was no features. Not even any glowing eyes.
"Who are you?" Freddy growled, clenching his fists.
The top part of the shadow tilted slightly. 'What's with this sudden anger? You spoke so calmly to me yesterday.'
"That was just a dream. I had no control over what I was saying" Freddy retorted.
'Was it now?' Even though Freddy couldn't see any facial features, he could sense a smirk coming from the black figure. 'Then what is this? Is this not a dream? You seem completely aware of your actions.'
Freddy had no response. It was true, he was aware of what he saw, his movements and what he said. This dream felt the same as the one from before.
The figure spoke once more. 'You got your first soul today. I must say congratulation. That is very special moment to a weapon.' The shadow tilted in the other direction. 'But you seemed annoyed with your meister. It was just his first time. And he seems to like you.' Freddy sensed a cruel grin. 'He even gave you hug.'
"How did you know I got a soul? About any of that!?" he snarled. "Are you following me? You appear in my dreams and you follow me in real life. What the hell are you."
It let out a soft chuckle. 'I don't follow you. You take me with you.' Freddy stared, puzzled. What was it on about? 'You're not in the mood to talk. I'll let you rest now. I'll see you soon, Freddy.'

-End of Day 5-
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Lemon Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:04 am

-Lemon-
'Sure,' laughed Lemon. Poor Humberto - he tried so hard to be big and brave but he was still just a little kid really. 'Let's go!' Lemon took the mission up to the desk and watched as it was stamped by a grumpy looking woman. 'So, where's the village? Graveyardville? Sounds great.' Lemon looked at the map on the wall next to the missions board. Graveyardville was about 3 miles away from the south of Death City. 'Uh, that's going to be a long walk... I know! My granny has a tandem! She and my grandad used to ride it together... Wait here.' Lemon ran out of the DWMA and back to her house. She got the rusty old tandem from the garage and cycled squeakily back to the school. 'Come on then!' Lemon beckoned to Humberto, pointing at the back seat. 'There's even a basket on the front for Chuck the Girl, if she wants to come?'
Lemon
Lemon
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Location : A parallel universe where my friends aren't the kind of people who pull my sleeve and wear walrus costumes to the prom.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:39 pm

[Pricklepants the Kid]

"Oh I don't want to intrude," Prickles replied with a smile, "I'm staying at Lemon's shop anyway with Humberto. I'll just stay there until I can find my own place."
Suddenly, he heard a crashing as Amaya came down the stairs and came up to him, talking about Freddy. She sounded panicked and out of breath, as if she had witnessed something horrible or disturbing. Why was she so concerned about Freddy?
"Freddy?" he questioned, "Freddy was...um...fine the last time I saw him. At least, I assume he was. We got our first soul this morning."
Prickles wondered if Amaya could tell if he was lying- Freddy, to him, was certainly not ok. There was clearly something different in the way he talked, the way he acted. As if trying to hide something.
"Amaya, are you ok? What's happened?"
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:02 pm

-Humberto-

Lemon had suddenly run away from him, and Humberto stood there awkwardly, not sure whether to follow her or not. He noted that the sky was getting dark and he considered what an odd birthday he'd had, from the first birthday present he had recieved in many years to the strange shirtless boy who had eaten both the waffles and the plate. He wondered whether all of his birthdays would be as odd as this one...
Suddenly, Lemon returned, wheeling a two seated bicycle- a tandom. His eyes widened and he smiled- the tandom looked fun and his mission in Graveyardville filled him with excitement. But he shook his head at the suggestion of putting Chuck the Girl in the basket at the front.
"No amigo, she's fine on my hand." He wobbled violently as he climbed onto the back seat, his heart thumping and his hand sweaty inside his puppet. He was ready to take on some crazy old granny. He was ready to learn how to fight.
Shinigami
Shinigami
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  The-Apple-Peel Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:29 pm

[Jesse]

"Hey wait for me!" Jesse exclaimed squeezing into the tightly packed basket. He turned to Lemon and Humberto who were standing slightly bewildered, "Well don't say you're going without me! Old lady that loves cats? How can I miss that, I'm the perfect guy for the job!" He turned away and settled into the basket, "Now let's go before she eats any more souls." He said waiting for Lemon and Humberto to climb on too.
The-Apple-Peel
The-Apple-Peel
One Star Meister
One Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Lemon Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:07 pm

- Lemon -

'Uh... Sure.' Lemon was a bit annoyed that Jesse was tagging along - it was meant to be hers and Humberto's mission. Plus, she was still suspicious of why he was visiting her granny, and why he kept following them around. Didn't this feline fellow have any other friends?
Lemon climbed onto the bike, waited for Humberto to follow, and started pedalling.

*1 hour later*

Lemon breathed heavily as they cycled into the village. The sky was dark and there was a creepy silence around them. 'I'm exhausted,' She said, stepping off the bike and leaning against a tree. She took in their surroundings. They were in a quaint village square surrounded by little shops reminiscent of her greengrocers, with a pub - 'The Tombstone' - in one corner. The faded sign was swinging ominously in the breeze. The square was of a moderate size, but Lemon felt weirdly claustrophobic as the darkness pushed in on the group. The only light was a lantern above the door of the pub.
'Most pubs have rooms too, right? Shall we see if we can stay there tonight? We can't defeat anything until the sun comes up.' She turned to the others, waiting to see what they thought.
Lemon
Lemon
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Location : A parallel universe where my friends aren't the kind of people who pull my sleeve and wear walrus costumes to the prom.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:29 pm

-Humberto-

Humberto climbed onto the tandom, daunted by the journey in front of him, and in exact unison, began to pedal with Lemon, their movements moving the bicycle ever closer to their first soul.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
By the time they reached Graveyardville, Humberto had fallen asleep on the tandom, leaving Lemon to do all of the work. His little head was slumped forward and he was snoring gently, spit dribbling down his chin. His scarf had fallen off of his chin, revealing his face to the world and his eyes flickering rapidly. His eyes opened slightly when he noticed that there was no soft rocking that was lulling him and suddenly realised that the tandom had stopped.
"Are we there?" he muttered groggily, not even bothering to pull up his scarf. He ambled over to the door of the pub when Lemon suggested that they stay there and knocked loudly. A wizened old man opened the door.
"Hola amigo. We wish to stay in your establishment" Humberto almost shouted it at him, desperately trying to show the confidence he occasionally showed. Instead, it was just a sluggish, hoarse whisper. The man grunted and Humberto wandered inside.
The room itself was simple, with dark bedsheets and curtains, with the only light being a yellow tinted glow from the laughing moon outside. Tired from the excitement of his birthday, Humberto removed a thick blanket from one of the beds, climbed out of the window onto the roof and slept under the stars with a smile on his face.

-End of Day 5-
Shinigami
Shinigami
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next