DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED]

+5
Shinigami
KuraVix
Lemon
Soul~of~Crows
Tsubaki
9 posters

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down

.:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED] - Page 17 Empty Re: .:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED]

Post  kenrioku Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:25 pm

"Now now little girl and you to Stheno no need to look at me like that. i am no rogue kishin that your husband despised so much, I'm his disciple and all i want is my master back so he can free me from this retched boys body. Now if you don't mind i need this pathetic excuse of a weapon to give into his madness" Cryos said to the response of Amaya entering the grounds."if you need proof then just check my soul wavelength."
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

.:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED] - Page 17 Empty Re: .:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED]

Post  KuraVix Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:34 am

(Freddy)

Freddy moved away from the sharp blades as Amaya appeared, a sharp pain shot across his arm. Blood began to drip down rapidly. "Damn it" he hissed, applying pressure onto it with his hand. Stheno? Freddy couldn't see her anywhere nor hear her. Rogue Kishin? What was that? And did Cryos call him pathetic!?
Freddy moved his hand away from the wound that was bleeding heavily. His glare dark with teeth bared. "Stop calling me weak, you freak. A pathetic person would be trembling on the floor over this tiny scratch" Freddy lifted his hand, revealing the blood that stained it. "This doesn't affect me. One. Bit" he spat.
The blood dripped onto the floor, splattering over his shoes. He started to feel light headed. Don't faint, this is nothing, just a bit of blood. That's all he told himself.
Freddy ran toward Cryos once more. This time! This time he would cause damage!
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

http://kuravix.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:46 am

[Pricklepants the Kid]

Prickles saw the fight was getting serious- they're going to kill each other, he thought panicked. He picked himself up, his hands grazed from where he fell off the wall. I have to stop this.
"STOP!" he cried as he ran towards them and he tried to push them apart, "We're all on the same team, remember? You'll kill each other!"
Why is it always me trying to keep the peace? Maybe I should be more like Freddy...then maybe he'll like me.
"Wait, what's going on?" Prickles was confused. He turned to Cryos. "You're a kishin? And you're not really Amaya?"
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/SacfiMoon?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:13 pm

(Freddy)

Freddy stopped his attack as Prickles jumped in front. "You idiot! Get out of the way, unless you want me to kill you too!" he snapped. If Freddy had to take down his partner to defeat this guy, then so be it.
Freddy's legs started to tremble and his vision became blurry. No, not yet. Just a little while longer he urged himself. "And do you really think this is the time to ask questions? Move out the way so I can slice his throat open!"
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:32 pm

[Pricklepants the Kid]

Freddy's threat stung but Prickles didn't move.
"Violence is not the answer," the words felt stupid coming out of his mouth. He was a meister for crying out loud. He was the weak one, not Freddy. He turned round to face Cryos.
"And you, stop fighting too. How will you ever become Death Scythes if you behave like this? Freddy, you're injured. I suggest you both go to the Infirmary and get patched up so we can start collecting kishin souls and behaving like civilised human beings."
What? Prickles didn't know where this sudden burst of courage had come from. But part of him hated himself. You're not their mother, he thought. Stop being weak. Freddy will never like you if you're weak.
"Go on," he pointed in the general direction of the Infirmary, "Before I have to drag you there."
Prickles screwed his face up, waiting fearfully for the expected punch from Freddy to hit him. After all that, he thought. You're still a coward.
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:49 pm

(Freddy)

He so badly wanted to punch Pricklepants in the face. He didn't know anything. Prickles was a coward and had a happy life. Freddy didn't think he'd met such a fool in his life. He was trying to reason with a kishin for Lord Death's sake.
"If you touch me" he growled at Pricklepants, "I'll skin you. And you obviously don't know me. Violence is what I've lived on. It's the one thing I know."
Freddy raised his axe threatenly at Prickles. His pupils thinned, his expression only showing anger. "We're meant to be preventing kishins from forming in this world. There's one right beside you. He's not going to apologise and go along with your stupid words."
Everything was a mess in front of Freddy. He couldn't make out who was who or how many people where in front of him. Blood soaked into his once white shirt and crawled over his jeans. Don't be pathetic. Stay standing. Just a little bit longer.
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:21 pm

[Pricklepants the Kid]

Prickles sighed. He knew Freddy was right. Cryos was a rogue kishin and had to be disposed of.
"Freddy, you're bleeding." Prickles said, worried, "You're in no shape to fight Cryos. You'll just lose more blood and end up seriously injuring yourself."
He looked at Cryos for a moment and then back at Freddy. He's so beautiful, Prickles thought. Why can't he see how I feel? With another sigh, he gave in. It's what Freddy wanted.
"Fine, if you want to fight Cryos, by all means do. I'm not going to stop you."
He looked Freddy straight in the eyes.
"Do you want me to help you? Will you stop bleeding if you transform?"
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:31 pm

(Freddy)

Freddy heard a voice. It took him a moment to register what Prickles had said. "No, it won't stop" he breathed. He was having difficulty standing now. He could hardly think or see. "Just get out of the way. I can beat him by myself. I don't care if I get injured. I don't care if I die from blood loss. I just care about beating the hell out this guy."
Freddy stared into Cryos's eyes. "I'm gonna..." he lost control of one leg and it fell down. "Kill..." the other fell and he was on his knee's. "You" he gasped as he collapsed.
I really am pathetic.... I lost.
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:56 pm

[Pricklepants the Kid]

"Freddy!" he cried as he knelt down next to him. Prickles turned to Amaya and Cryos, "Please get help!" he started crying, "I don't care if you are a kishin, just please get help!"
He turned back to Freddy.
"Don't worry Freddy...everything will be fine." He placed his hands over Freddy's chest and tried to find the wound. "Can you tell me where you're hurt?"
History's repeating itself, he thought. Standing up, he grabbed Freddy's underarms and started to drag him towards the Infirmary.
"I told you..." he whispered to himself, "I told you to go to the Infirmary."
Prickles' legs buckled and he fell over, along with Freddy. He sat up and shook Freddy gently.
"Freddy, stay with me ok?"
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:07 pm

"and now I have wo" just then Cryos returned back to his original state "I'm so sorry" tears began rolling down his face and Cryos hit the ground to his knees."I tried to get control again but i i i wasn't strong enough. Cryos then ripped off on of his pant legs and made Freddy a ternikit for his arm, he then picked him up and ran to the infirmary. he cryed the entire way there saying "i didn't mean to".
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:19 pm

-Humberto-

Humberto grabbed Lemon, spilling fruit across the floor and charged down the stairs. He grabbed a banana from the dining room on his rapid way to the door and he literally jumped excitedly through it. He landed with a heavy thump in the street, on his knees, with tiny scarlet droplets of blood oozing from his knee. He sniffed, trying to mop up the blood with Chuck the Girl and then began to cry. All of a sudden, he looked about six, just a naive young child.
"Get up...pathetic..." the voice, which had not disturbed him for several days, had awoken in his head, "Can you tell me weaknesses?"
Humberto felt his mind open, without it meaning to, and thoughts and knowledge flooded out, into the mind of his possessor- Prickles is the weakest, frightened of everything...Freddy is strong...Amaya's mother is a witch...interesting...
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Humberto screamed out.
Shinigami
Shinigami
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Lemon Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:58 am

- Lemon -

'Slow down!' Lemon shouted as Humberto charged downstairs and out of the door, 'And be careful! You might... ' She heard a bump and the sound of a little child trying not to cry, '... fall over... Oh dear. Are you OK? Humberto?' Suddenly she heard a long, high pitched scream. 'Humberto! What's going on?' Lemon shouted but he kept screaming. Hurriedly, Lemon changed back to her human form. She saw Humberto sitting on the ground, knee dripping blood, his face as red as a tomato, screaming and crying like he was being tortured. She knelt down and hugged him. 'It's OK,' she whispered.
Lemon
Lemon
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Location : A parallel universe where my friends aren't the kind of people who pull my sleeve and wear walrus costumes to the prom.

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:28 pm

(Freddy)

He was in the rocky terrain again. He felt confused as to why he kept turning up there. Still, it was better than his usual nightmare. He sat cross-legged on a flat rock. In front of him was the strange shady figure again. This time it had a slightly more human form. He could make out that it was sitting cross-legged liked he was. It tilted its head.
'I'm very disappointed in you, Freddy' it said. Freddy turned his head away, scowling at the dark ground. 'I know you fight better than that. I'm very surprised that you even got such a large wound.'
"If I hadn't been foolish and cut myself, I would've won that fight" Freddy growled, keeping sight away from the shadow in front.
'Really? Against a kishin? Tell me Freddy, how many souls do you have?" Freddy remained silent, his body stiffened slightly. A mixture of anger and shame swept across his face. 'I know you're strong, Freddy, but you're not ready to be fighting kishins. Some day you could be, as long as you don't get into more fights you can't win and end up getting yourself killed.' Its head tilted in the opposite direction. 'Why didn't you go out and collect more souls today?'
"Because my meister is pathetic" he answered with a growl, he gripped onto his jeans, no longer covered in blood. "Last time he was too slow and he used me wrong. I didn't like the feel of having a meister. I thought that if I got stronger, I could make up for his uselessness."
'Why are you so harsh towards him?' it asked. Freddy sensed a smirk from the figure. 'He seems to like you.'
Freddy laughed. "Someone like me? Who on earth would ever like me? I hate people and people hate me. That's how it is and how it will always be."
The shaded figure chuckled softly. 'Our time is up. You recover from your wound. I'll see you soon hopefully.'

KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:30 pm

Cryos waited by Freddy's bed side in the infirmary and refused to get patched up till he knew Freddy was OK. He knew that when Freddy woke up he would probably beat him up, because if Cryos was in the opposite situation he probably would sock the guy who did this to him. For some reason he didn't care what the consequence, was he just wanted do everything he could, to apologize for Cryos's sheer being to weak to control his own body. "he was wrong...compared to me your strength overwhelms me" Cryos whispered. Just then Cryos noticed that wound he had taken had healed itself, but the question was when and how? Freddy's blade was a mere 2 cm from Cryos's heart. no of this made sense but the thought escaped his mind when he noticed that Freddy had began to come to.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:33 am

(Freddy)

Freddy's eye began to flicker open. His eyesight was blurry and he felt weak. He didn't like this. Lying in the infirmary, the place stenched of weakness. He didn't belong there. Or did he?
His vison focusing slightly, he made a move to sit up. His arms buckled beneath him, and he fell onto the bed, lying pathetically once more.
Freddy noticed a person sat right next to him. He stared at them, squinting in hope to get a better look. The blurryness cleared and saw who it was. His eyes stretched in anger.
"You!" he snarled, he once again tried to force himself to sit up. "You freaking did this to me! Get the hell out of here! Get out before I hack your limbs off!"
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobedetermined Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:01 pm

[Jimmy the Ginger]

"That's not very nice." A quiet voice says from the shadows. "Don't make me give you gingervitis. You know its catching." From out of the shadows strolls a taller boy with obnoxious hair and no soul wavelength. "Besides, he's not the only one who cares about you. But, I'm only here because I've got no one else to bother."
( lol! cheers and the joke is good! cheers )
Tobedetermined
Tobedetermined
One Star Meister
One Star Meister

Location : Out of my mind. If you find me please send me back, i'm getting worried...

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:55 pm

"i know you must hate and i will leave in a short bit but i want to apologize for what happened and if you need anything i promise i can help. that and take these they will give you your energy back and make your arm as good as new. lastly... he was wrong... you are one of strongest people that i have ever met." Cryos said with his head low he could even look Freddy in the eyes. he handed Freddy some pills, a glass of water and a rice ball. Cryos then threw a book in hopes to knock out the sketchy guy who walk out from nowhere.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:44 pm

[Amaya]
Inside her soul Amaya was kneeling and shaking. She had witnessed the whole battle and couldnt turn away. Her hands where frozen half way to her open mouth. Her eyes where sweeling with tears. She watched every minute of Freddy's pain and that was hard for her to see. "Mom....I cant..." All of a sudden a rushing feeling came around her and she was back in control of her body. Her body went limp and fell towards the ground and she was on her hands and knee's. "Mom...you knew didn't you..." Amaya wanted to ask if Stheno knew about Cyros and his kishin. But she couldnt stop thinking about Freddy.
[Stheno]
*Amaya and Stheno are not exactly aware of Prickles' presence*
"He said he served under our father so he isnt a rouge kishin...hehehehahaHAHAH!" Stheno was going over the plan that only The Kishin, Amaya and herself knew about. It is top secret and Stheno made a spell that didn't allow anyone to say it to anyone but them three. "No matter who you are, what you do, even how powerful you are, all kishin eggs are going to be eliminated. We will use their souls and feed them to your father. And that Cyros..." Stheno looked down at Amaya. "He willl be taken too. But I think you are more worried about that Freddy becoming a kishin egg. Isn't that right?"
[Amaya]
"What do I do?" I cant have Cyros, a good friend of mine killed. But I care to much about Freddy to let him turn into a kishin... Stheno whispered into Amayas ear to go visit Freddy no matter how awkward it might be, because they saw her being controlled. Amaya sprinted to the DWMA. She went to the infirmary door but she could hear Cyros and another strange voice she didn't know in there. So she sat behind a corner and hid as she watched the door intently until everyone came out and left. She didn't want to talk to Cyros even though it wasn't his fault. And she wanted to be alone. "I'll be in there soon Freddy...I promise I will..."
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

http://purikurastar.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:48 am

(Freddy)

Freddy knocked everything Cryos handed him onto the floor. "I will not accept your apology! All I want right now is to be left alone so get the hell out." Freddy weakly pointed his finger as Cryos. "And trust me, the second I can stand, I will kill you in the slowest, most painful way imaginable."
He then glared at the new person in the room. "You! Get the hell out too, unless you have a death wish!"
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:25 am

"I understand, maybe someday we can be friends but, i guess that is just a wish that will never come true." Cryos stood up and walked out of the infirmary and saw Amaya. "oh hello he doesn't want any visitors right now." then cryos walked down the hall just as he turn the corner he said "I understand if you never want to see me again, and i definatly understand if you don't want to be my meister." after that he ran down the hall and jumped out a window, landed on a roof and kept on running till he was only a speck in the distance. "I should leave this town i knew it was a mistake to ever trust anyone. all they will ever do is leave you."
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:11 pm

[Amaya]
She was surprised Cyros saw her. But she didn't hate him, she hated the kishin egg possesing him. Once he has time to himself and thinks about my soul wavelength..if he does...he will understand that I know it wasn't him... She was shaking though she heard Freddy yelling at the two people inside. She didn't want to be yelled at either. What she really wanted to do was go in there and apolagize. Im sorry for not interuppting the fight. Im sorry for not being in control. Im sorry I couldnt help, Im sorry I cant do anything. "If Cyros leaves town he may be safer." She felt like dying, she wanted to erase her past, be someone knew..I could do that.....fake my death.I am the weakest one here and they would understand. Amaya quickly shook the thought out of her head. But Freddy wouldnt resort to that so neither will I! Despite what Cyros said she went into the room..well kinda. She poked her head in. Only half of her could be seen in the doorway, and she was shaking. No matter what state he is in I have to go in there. It is my fault and always will be..NOW GO! Amaya closed her eyes clenched her fists and stepped in the room faced Freddy..."Its my fault..Im sorry" She goes to one side of his bed and fell again to her knees..but she wasnt crying, she was mad..."How can you ever be my friend if I am as weak as this." She looks up at Freddy. "But dont hate Cyros...hate the kishin..." She knew that if he hated the kishin and not Cyros he could kill the kishin without hurting Cyros. "Freddy.." She was going to say something totally weird and unexpected. "On a scale of 1 to 8 how strong am I? 1 being pathetic and 8 being really strong."
[Stheno
She was at Freddy's house and retreived the un opened letter she had left earlier. "Obviuosly things didnt go well. I left during the end and now I missed out. Oh sad." Stheno moves through the door and looks around. "My my this place is a pit. How can Amaya ever like someone who lives like this." She sits on the kitchen table and felt a weird but familiar sensation..two actually. "Well, Freddy has the orb I can sense its madness...and his house is over that little cavern under the DWMA. This will be more fun than I thought." She waited for Freddy to return home.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

http://purikurastar.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:42 pm

(Freddy)

Freddy crossed his arms, looking away from Amaya. "How is it your fault? And I can hate whoever the hell I want" he grumbled. He then looked at her silently. He didn't know how strong she was. He barely knew her.
Eventually, he shrugged and spoke. "I don't know. I can't sense souls and I haven't seen you fight a kishin egg. Only that strange bird thing underground." The scar on the back of his head started to tingle. He was constantly getting reminders of how weak he was. He now had a long wound up his left arm that would surely scar.
He leaned back against the bed frame. "What do I know about strength?" he growled. "I used to think I was strong, now look at me! I couldn't do a single thing to that bastard, then I caused myself injury. Underground I was useless, I've been here six days and I only have one soul. Everyone is right, I am pathetic." The anger in his eyes faded into sadness and his voice turned softer. "I really would be better of dead."
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobedetermined Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:22 pm

[Jimmy]

"Well you are fun. I'll be off now. I'm bored. You shouldn't be so rude to people though. It's not really necessary, and sometimes, other people can help. But no need to lecture." Jimmy says, then walks out chuckling.

[Gin]

Gin heard a buzz and tunes in to the group around him, and hears about the fight between a pair of weapons. One of them was pretty badly injured. Maybe he ought to go pay his respects... Maybe he ought to bring him something... That's what you where supposed to do right? He decided he'd bring him some candies and stuff.
Tobedetermined
Tobedetermined
One Star Meister
One Star Meister

Location : Out of my mind. If you find me please send me back, i'm getting worried...

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:02 pm

-Humberto-

Humberto saw that Lemon was comforting him, but quickly realised that she only thought it was because of his knee. His heart rate slowed, relieved that he wouldn't have to explain about the strange voice- but perhaps soon would be the time to reveal it and then track who it was.
"We'd better hurry up amigo..." he mumbled miserably, heaving himself up and wiping his nose, "I apologise for the delay. But I am sure that our cat amigo is in certain danger- any more delay may risk his life." The words came out boldly and bravely, and his chest swelled with pride. He finally felt like his father, despite having being snivelling only seconds before- perhaps he would grow a ginger beard just like him as well...
He shook himself back into the present and held out his hand again, but not as a cue for Lemon to transform.
"You don't need to transform. We can just walk. I'm going to be brave- like my father and you. My sister." He smiled as grabbed Lemon's hand and began to stumble ahead.
Shinigami
Shinigami
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Lemon Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:00 pm

- Lemon -

Lemon followed Humberto to the outskirts of the village. Neither of them knew where they were going but Lemon felt a strange force pulling her, leading her, and presumed Humberto felt it too. Finally they reached a dilapidated cottage in the middle of a muddy field. As they walked up to the door, a scraggy black cat crouched in the shadows, hissing at them. More cats leered from trees, the roof and dark corners, spitting, their ears flat against their heads.
'I'd better transform now,' Lemon said, 'Keep an eye out for Jesse. And don't let any of these fleabags bite you - who knows what horrible diseases they're carrying...' Lemon shut her eyes and in a second the familiar basket lay in the dust. 'Let's get this crazy old hag!'
Lemon
Lemon
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Location : A parallel universe where my friends aren't the kind of people who pull my sleeve and wear walrus costumes to the prom.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next