DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED]

+5
Shinigami
KuraVix
Lemon
Soul~of~Crows
Tsubaki
9 posters

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

.:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED] - Page 29 Empty Re: .:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED]

Post  Soul~of~Crows Mon May 07, 2012 8:12 am

[Amaya]
She was surprised that he opened up so easily after she was sad. It was dark out. So sadness...girls crying..is that it? haha easy. "Im sorry but you should be careful cuz I get emotional at things sometimes." She wipes her eye. "Well if I need to contact you I will use Zero's soul and send a signal that you should recognize as me." I read that you can do that in a book somewhere in the library. "Its very late and I need to sleep. I live in the DWMA tofind out more information on their plans but you need to leave now." She stands up and opens a window. 'But first your going to have to hit me with something sharp to at least make it look like an attack because no one can know that we know eachother. It will blow my cover." She raises her hand to her side opening up defensless to him. "Just a slash that wont kill me. Ok?.....Blood?" She smiles kindly at him.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

http://purikurastar.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

.:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED] - Page 29 Empty Re: .:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED]

Post  Pride Homunculus Mon May 07, 2012 8:17 am

-Blood-

He looks at her.He pulls out a sword."fine..."he slashs "...i geuss i shall go..*he snaps and the door and windows unlock and the forse feild falls."see ya.."He vanishes right as Zero runs in.

-Zero-

"Amaya!"He kneels next to her."u ok?"He since that something was wrong with the room.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobedetermined Mon May 07, 2012 9:46 am

[Gin] ((Sorry for the like second post ever being so far later))

~Day 10~
A week had passed in the blink of an eye, or so it seemed to Gin who had been busting his ass for stein, and waiting till he found a partner so he could start doing missions. He'd heard rumors of a few meisters needing weapons, but he was so shy around other people. He started to make a bowl of cereal, and when he'd pulled out the box a little pink sheet of paper fell off of the box. Looking puzzled, he opened the carefully folded note.

"Hello there Gin, Remember me? It's Athena. (And Cybil too).
We where considering joining the DWMA, and thought we'd check up on yah!
Thought you'd like to know that the Old bastard finally kicked the bucket.
(I killed him. Bastard tried to grab a young girl. He earned it.)
We still have his soul, and if you'd like, we can give it to you.
I feel like it belongs to you. The bastard did do much to you.
Lots of Love,
Athena (and Cybil Too)"

Those two... Hmm... I do need the souls if i want to grow stronger... But I really shouldn't accept help from those two... Cybil would be all over me, and Athena would no doubt start hitting me over it... Better to stay away entirely... Although they did offer me HIS soul... I wanted to kill the bastard, but someone else got to it first. Well... I don't know anymore. I need to find a partner though. Gin pockets the note, and heads to the school, breakfast forgotten.
Tobedetermined
Tobedetermined
One Star Meister
One Star Meister

Location : Out of my mind. If you find me please send me back, i'm getting worried...

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Mon May 07, 2012 5:30 pm

-Blood-

Blood walks to DWMA.is this the school that Zero goes to?he thought as he walked in the school.He looked alot like Zero but his hair was a little bit longer.He also wore a kimoro.He walks and looks around the school.whats so speical about this school..it looks like a normal school...he thought.His blood red eye scaned for anything instering.But he didnt seem to find anything.Until he saw the bored where u get missions.He walked over.maybe i should join...just to tormet my brother.he chuckles.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Mon May 07, 2012 7:22 pm

[Cryos]
Cryos runs over to Amaya and begins treating her wound "Are you ok, what did he do to you?" he blurted out. that is it i can't stand letting amaya get hurt anymore, i have to get stronger, hone in on my family's techniques I can help you with that Cryos, all you need to do is let me out from this mental cage you have created for me. If you love her then you will want to protect her right, then i will help you. you know what fine i give in if you make me strong enough to protect her then you can be set free from time to time. Cryos looked at Amaya and Zero and said "i have to go out for a bit OK so call me if you need me." then Cryos left to where he first fought Freddy and unleashed the kishin inside of him. "ahh it feels so good to get out and about" he said as he cracked his back and neck. "Cryos for doing this for me i will tell you my old name and the name you can call me by. I am the all powerful Dracovor. your ancestors attempted to kill me many years ago and they almost succeeded except i managed to attach my soul to one of them and i have been passing through your linage for years. now lets go pay a visit to Stheno." her said with a malicious smirk as he bounded to where her last residence was as he contacted her.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Mon May 07, 2012 7:35 pm

-Zero-

Zero noitced that Amaya wasnt hurt that bad.Blood didnt hurt her....why...he thought.

-Blood-

He looks at all the missions then smiles.im going to enroll...he laughs then walks where u enroll.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Tue May 08, 2012 9:44 am

[Dracovor/Cryos]
Dracovor had finally reached Stheno's old place and it looked like it was still running so he wandered inside. "Stheno I'm home, and i brought your daughter's boy toy too. I have a favor to ask of you and it would be in your best interest to help me. it involves making this boy 'stronger so he can protect the ones he loves'. hay you know this boy is more loyal then a dog to your daughter if you got her to join us again i bet he would follow her and he would definitively be a great asset to the team." Cryos pretended not to notice what Dracovor was saying because deep down in his heart he knew everything he said was true. Cryos would do anything for Amaya in the hopes that someday she may begin to have feelings for him. so all he did was wait and pretend all the things Dracovor was saying were lies.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Tue May 08, 2012 1:10 pm

[Stheno]
*a minion*
“My lady someone has entered the old part of our castle. “
“Well who is it?”
“We don’t know yet, and he is talking about your daughter the princess. “
“..and?”
“He is talking about how he has something you need.”
“I will observe his actions for now. But no one can just enter our domain.” She looks into her crystal ball and sees that he is a kishin. “Well I believe is trying to side with us. Let’s put him through hell and see how that goes. Anyways I don’t care what he wants to give us….unless it’s his soul…”
Stheno is at the top of the mountain. At the base an old castle sits and waits for an unknowing customer. When they enter, she judges whether to kill them and eat their soul immediately or put them through hell. The mountain is a giant hollowed out but strong structure converted to as giant domain and has over 10 armies that belong to Stheno. At the top of the mountain a giant bird head seemed carved out of the rock. (Like dr. evils lair in Austin Powers) Stheno had an incredible maze and traps in that small old castle.
“Initiate the doors and walls. Then put me on the interface.”
Giant walls grew out of the ground, looking brand new and incredibly strong. They went to the ceiling so you couldn’t climb over them. The doors Dracovor came through disappeared and so did the windows. Eerie sounds of unknown creatures from your nightmares was released. Over the intercom Stheno spoke evilly. “ Be careful where you step Dracovor. There is one door out of here and one door that helps you find me.” She hung up and then Dracovor was left alone until the last message came on. “And by the way you puny weapon her name isn’t Amaya…its Jen…the white wave.HAHAHAHAHAHA” She chuckles loudly and unnervingly. Now Dracovor had to find his way in or out of Sthenos area.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

http://purikurastar.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Tue May 08, 2012 4:55 pm

[Dracovor/Cryos]
Dracovor laughed uncontrollably. "this is a joke right Stheno. You honestly think a few measly minions and a maze can hold the mighty Dracovor, Yeah you heard that right I'm back Stheno and I have a present for you." he said then he bolted down the lanes of the maze with his eyes close the sounds of his foot steps gave him a map of the entire maze and he found the doors in a matter of minutes. "nice try and nice maze but only a weakling like those kids at the DWMA would get lost in this. he then opened the door and commenced inside "Stheno I'm home!" He said sweetly just to mock her. "now how many of you pathetic underlings do i need to kill till i can speak with you because i have a hankering for some souls".
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Lemon Wed May 09, 2012 11:08 am

- Lemon -

Lemon was sobbing, thinking about how terrible her life had become. Giving up on Prickles, she clambered down from the roof and stumbled home. She sat in the kitchen, morosely chewing on a piece of grape-flavoured gum. Her appetite was gone. 'I need to eat,' Lemon thought. She tried to swallow a bite of peach but a lump came to her throat and she spat it back out. 'I'll make a smoothie!' Lemon decided. She got some fruit, peeled it and... stopped. The blender. In her anguish, Lemon had forgotten her fear of kitchen equipment - ESPECIALLY blenders. 'I need to face my fear,' Lemon told herself sternly.
She stepped over to the blender and put the fruit in.
Shaking, she flicked the switch to 'on'.
The noise made her jump. She stumbled, tripped, and fell forwards.
Toppling towards the whirring blades, she realised - she'd forgotten to put the lid on.
Screaming horrifically, Lemon's dimpled yellow head crashed in a splash of juice into the blender.
The screaming stopped.

-End of Lemon's life-
Lemon
Lemon
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Location : A parallel universe where my friends aren't the kind of people who pull my sleeve and wear walrus costumes to the prom.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Wed May 09, 2012 11:24 am

[Pricklepants the Kid]

Prickles sat there for a whole day, contemplating whether to jump or not. Lemon had left long ago. Obviously she had given up on him. Taking a deep breath, Prickles thought, it's now or never. But just then, he spotted purple hair moving towards Deathbucks. FREDDY! Without thinking, Prickles quickly climbed down Shibusen and ran towards him.
"Freddy!" he cried, "I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!" he started to cry again. He went to pull Freddy into a hug.
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/SacfiMoon?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Wed May 09, 2012 11:32 am

(Freddy)

Freddy gritted his teeth when he spotted Pricklepants. Suddenly, he was pulled into a hug by the hybrid. Instantly, he punched Pricklepants in the face. "The hell is your problem!" he snapped. "You must be the stupidest person I have ever met." This isn't what he needed. He had expected to be angry that day but not at Pricklepants. "Why won't you freaking leave me alone! I am not gay, I don't even like you. Don't bloody expect forgiveness from me!"
His anger boiled up. Why wouldn't they all leave him alone!? He was surrounded by idiots.
Then he felt it. A dark aura. What? It's back! But.... how? He wasn't holding the sphere, he couldn't see it anywhere. A soft chuckle came from inside his head. 'Finally, I have been waiting for this moment for years.' Freddy felt himself lose all control from his body. His eyes blacked out, a large grin spread across his face.
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

http://kuravix.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Wed May 09, 2012 1:11 pm

"His anger boiled up. Why wouldn't they all leave him alone?"
.:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED] - Page 29 Tumblr_lho5ae3Fu31qe94fqo1_400
/shot

[Pricklepants the Kid]

Prickles fell backwards as the punch hit him square in the face. He felt his nose break as he hit the floor. He cried out. Freddy was screaming at him. He felt stupid. Of course Freddy wouldn't have changed his mind. I'm such an idiot, he thought miserably.
"I'm so sorry Freddy," he whimpered, "I really am."
He looked up at the one he loved. Prickles was taken aback. Freddy was smiling at him. His smile warmed Prickles' heart but that didn't stop his confusion.
"Freddy?"
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami Wed May 09, 2012 1:28 pm

-Humberto-

Humberto spent hours searching for Freddy, tirelessly searching but never finding him. His small body was tired, limbs aching and nose running. He was swinging speedily through the air, when a large human shaped shadow appeared before him, a cowboy hat perched on his head and hands on his hips.
"Humberto..." the voice was the one that had been haunting his mind, "What did I tell you about going out alone? You know it's dangerous outside" The voice was gruff now and oh so familiar- his fathers. Humberto fell to his knees, gripping Ross and Chuck the Girl tightly to his chest, staring up at a man he had not seen for many years.
"Daddy..." he bleated softly, a single tear dripping off of his nose. His face seemed helpless, child-like. Pathetic and weak. "Daddy....why are you here?"
"I am watching over you my son. I have always been here for you. Whether you see me or not. I love you, you know. You and your little puppets."
"But you sounded so evil..." Humberto voiced his concerns.
"I was watching out for you. I care about your safety. You mean the world to me."
A ghostly hand reached down, picked up the over large sombrero and ruffled the hair underneath. Humberto's face beamed with joy. His small, podgy hands reached out for a hug. Father and son were reunited in a shadowy embrace.
"Come now. Let's walk into the light together." The Chuck Norris shaped figure held out a hand and a small grasp connected them together.
They walked into the light as one and in a perfect silence.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What many people did not see above them, as Pricklepants and Freddy argued below, was a small being, a limp body that lay observing them quietly. His brown eyes peered inquisitively over his scarf but saw nothing. The rabbit ears that perched on his sombrero had wilted down. Two bloodstained puppets slid off of his hands onto the floor below. The sharp spike of the DWMA stuck out from his little stomach, leaving a halo of blood on his orange poncho. Smith and Smythe sagged, dead.
An accident, many would say- from too much speed and little sense of direction. Lust for revenge, another would state; drove him made. Many would whisper that his guilt of claiming a soul had been too much. Others would just pity. No one would cry.

But he had felt no pain. Just a small sense of relief.

With open arms, he embraced the Great Rabbit in the Sky.

-END OF HUMBERTO'S LIFE-

Cannot believe I just wrote that. A part of me has died inside. *cries silently*
RIP Humberto. I love you.

Last edited by Shinigami on Thu May 10, 2012 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Shinigami
Shinigami
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Wed May 09, 2012 1:52 pm

Chloe, why did you write that!!!!! .:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED] - Page 29 14nctp5

(Freddy, or is it o_o)

He stared down at his hands. I have flesh! Once more I am living. He studied his new body carefully. Young, strong, what he wanted and needed. What could he do now that he had this body? He then felt his energy decreasing. Damn, it seems I only have a short amount of time! He looked down on the hybrid. What was its name? Prickles? He smirked. Freddy hated this boy but he felt otherwise. He wouldn't have time to kill him. He chuckled softly. He was going to make Freddy kill him.
He held his hand out to the hybrid and grabbed one of his paws. "No, Prickles. I'm the one who should be sorry" he showed a gentle smiling but inside he was laughing like a maniac. He pulled him up then stroked Prickles' face. "Oh my, look at what I've done. I'm so sorry" he frowned. His felt like exploding. "How can I ever make it up to you?" He clicked his fingers. "Oh! I know."
Using Freddy's hands, he cupped Prickles' face. He leaned in slowly, parting his lips slightly, pressing them tenderly against Pricklepants'.
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Wed May 09, 2012 2:07 pm

OMG THAT LAST SENTENCE *sobs*

[Pricklepants the Kid]

Prickles felt his heart stop as Freddy kissed him. The moment had come so suddenly and he was caught off guard. But it only took a second before Prickles wrapped his arms around Freddy and kissed him back. Freddy's lips were warm and soft. Prickles had never felt such an amazing sensation. He was kissing Freddy.
As they stood there, Prickles' dream came back to him. He saw their wedding. Their honeymoon. Their future together. Prickles' dream had come true.
After a while, Prickles pulled away and smiled at Freddy.
"Freddy," he whispered, "I love you."
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Wed May 09, 2012 2:35 pm

(Freddy)

He smiled on the outside. The idiot was falling for it. Did he actually believe this was happening. He hadn't much time left, but enough to make things more fun. "Prickles... I'm sorry about everything. I'm not the kind of person to get... feelings. But I've had them from the moment I first met you. I refused to believe it at first but.... I love you too." This is sure to do it! He pressed a finger against Pricklepants' lips. He gazed at him with lustful eyes. "Don't say any more, just kiss me."
He pressed their lips together once more. He opened his mouth slightly to run his tongue across Prickles' bottom lip. He then grinned. Time's up.

Freddy opened his eyes. He felt dizzy and confused. He couldn't comprehend what was going on. His vision bacme clearer and his mind more aware. He was in front of Pricklepants. Close. Too close. Touching him close. With his mouth...
"Argh what the hell!" he moved away, spitting on the ground. "What the bleeding heck just happened!? Why was I-" he took one look at Prickles. "Oh Lord Death, I'm going to be sick." He clasped his hand over his mouth, gagging.
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Wed May 09, 2012 2:58 pm

[Pricklepants the Kid]

Prickles smiled widely as Freddy said he loved him too. Deep down he wondered about Freddy's change of heart but that didn't matter. Freddy loved him. And that meant more to him than anything.
"Just kiss me." Freddy had said. So Prickles obliged. He felt Freddy's tounge sliding across his lips. It felt amazing.
But suddenly, Freddy pulled away, gagging. Confused Prickles stared at him.
"Freddy, are you ok? What's wrong? Why did you pull away? I thought you said you loved me."
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Wed May 09, 2012 3:06 pm

(Freddy)

"What are you..." Freddy spun around coughing furiously. He could taste the small amounts of vomit seeping into his mouth. This just made him more sick. "What the frig are you talking about!? I don't know what the hell just happened. I punched you then I was near you and- oh god." It was becoming clear now. Freddy had somehow gone unconcious. Yes, that was it! Then Prickles took advantage of this and kissed him. Oh god, Freddy had kissed him. His fists clenched. "Y-you little" he lifted his head to face him. His eyes wide and pupils thin. "I am going to kill you" his axe drew out. "No one can ever know about this. No one." In a spilt second, Freddy dove his blade into Pricklepants' chest.
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Wed May 09, 2012 3:24 pm

[Pricklepants the Kid]

Prickles felt the blade plunge into his chest. He felt pain spread through out his body as it pierced his heart. Choking back a scream, he fell to the floor, blood seeping from his chest. Prickles lay there, drops of blood tricked from out the side of his mouth as he stared up at Freddy. Freddy had stabbed him.
"F...F...Fre...Freddy..." Prickles wheezed, "F..."
He could feel blood leaking from his heart. His body was going cold. The truth dawned on him. Freddy had literally broken his heart.
"F...F...Freddy...help...me..." his voice began to fade.
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Wed May 09, 2012 8:18 pm

[Dracovor/Cryos]
"secret technique... DRAGON'S HOWL" fire spewed out from Dracovor's mouth set parts of the castle on fire. enveloped in fire his eyes began to look that of a demon hiding a crimson glow. He could hear the sound of birds screaming in agony as their flesh was slowly burning to ashes. The sound pleasured him and he began to hideous cackle bellowed from with him. "Now do you see Cryos. Do you see the power i hold, and this could all be yours and more. while you are inside their look for your original Weapon form."
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

.:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED] - Page 29 Empty OOC

Post  Tobedetermined Thu May 10, 2012 9:13 am

((The hell is going on here? Why did we just kill 2 chars in like 4 posts... Im so lost and poor lemon! Omg... .:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED] - Page 29 CryForever))
Tobedetermined
Tobedetermined
One Star Meister
One Star Meister

Location : Out of my mind. If you find me please send me back, i'm getting worried...

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Thu May 10, 2012 9:44 am

[Luna]
Luna skipped into town giggling on how she was going to make a ton of new friends. the very thought of being in this town made her really happy. so she strolled into the DWMA and looked for a person who could be her new weapon.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Thu May 10, 2012 10:34 am

(Freddy)

His arm was now drenched in blood. The blood of his old partner, the one who loved him, the first person who was kind to him... He slumped to his knees. "Prickles...." Pricklepants wasn't a monster. He didn't eat human souls. He didn't eat any souls. He had stayed by Freddy, despite the fact that he insulted him, hit him, yelled at him, threatened his friends. Even though he had done all that, Prickles had fallen in love with him. In response to the confession, Freddy rejected him harshly. Many people were terrified to admit their feelings. Yet Prickles could do it to him. A person like Freddy. Freddy had threatened to hurt and kill him many times, yet he still came back. Just like now. And Freddy had stabbed him. "I never actually meant to..." All his threats, it was just talk. He did have a strong, disturbing desire to kill people. But not the innocent, just the dark cowards who tried to get strong the easy way. Freddy drew his axe again and pressed the blade against his throat. Prickles was dying because he loved him and now Freddy was going to hell. He was going to where he belonged. He deserved it. "Prickles.... I'm so sorry" the blade sliced through his windpipe.

He always knew he would die young... a part of him knew it would be by his own tainted hands.

-End of Freddy's life-
.:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED] - Page 29 26706310
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Thu May 10, 2012 12:56 pm

OMG WHY IS THIS SO SAD? THEY'RE NOT EVEN REAL D:
I'm can't believe I'm writing Prickles' last post Sad
I've decided I'll make a new character every six months. You never know, if we ever decided to do a different RPG, I might re-use Prickles Smile

[Pricklepants the Kid]

"I know...you...didn't mean...to..." he whispered, trying to smile at the one he loved. He could never hate Freddy. Even if he was dying by Freddy's hand.
He watched as Freddy raised his arm. It only dawned on him what Freddy was about to do.
"F...Freddy...no..." he said weakly but it was too late. After a few words of apology, he watched horrified as Freddy slit his own throat. Prickles coughed up more blood as Freddy's limp body fell beside him, leaking vibrant red blood across the stones.
A small tear escaped from Prickles' eye.
It dripped to the floor and, as it did, Prickles saw everything. Everything that was never to pass.
He watched as he took Freddy's hand, as they stood at the alter together.
He watched as they passionately kissed each other under the grinning moon of Death City.
He watched as they cradled their small children- children that were never to be.
He watched as they sat side by side, hand in hand, in their rocking chairs, having grown old together.
He watched as they died together.
Well, Prickles thought, as he stared up at the morning sky, at least the last part came true.
Turning his head slightly, he glanced at Freddy's pale, lifeless face. Prickles wanted the last thing he saw on this earth to be the face of the one he loved.
"I love you Freddy" he murmered, his voice now almost gone. With the last strength he had, he reached out his hand and took Freddy's, their fingers entwining and stained with blood. Prickles held on tight.
"I'll find you in heaven."
Prickles felt the last of his breath exit his body, carried away by the wind. His eyelids drooped. And then they lay there still. Meister and Weapon, side by side. Finally at peace together.

-End of Pricklepants the Kid's life-

WHAT HAVE I DONE D: I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER /hums Skillet

.:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED] - Page 29 Tumblr_m016j3Rg5Y1qm4kb8
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next