DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN]

+4
Admin
KuraVix
kenrioku
Soul~of~Crows
8 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

+D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN] - Page 8 Empty Re: +D.E.A.F.+ RPG [OPEN]

Post  Soul~of~Crows Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:14 pm

[Siru]
(Bad poker face) "uhhhhh....uhhhhhhhhhh..." She clenched her fists behind her back. She runs infront of them frantic looking and starts pushing them away. Sh espeaks frantically. "well then we shouldnt go inside then because we could die and yeah....dont want that now do we? hahaha..haha..." She looked back at the house. Well should I tell them? I dont think they will beleive me. They might think Im trying to be brave. She just stood there not being able to push them.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

http://purikurastar.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:53 am

[Loki]
"Siru you don't have to that scared, i mean you have me and Shi here to protect you. Plus it is morning i told you all that stuff happens at night. you see i just really wanted to go into the house but i want to be safe and have some people with me just in case something happens like the floor brakes or something like that. Pulse ..."Loki giggled "oh never mind lets just go in" then Loki them put his hand on Siru's shoulder and looked at the house.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:16 pm

"HELL YEAH LETS GO!!!" Shi said excitedly, with a fist infront of his face showing he was all in for it. He saw Siru and smiled. "Comon Siru, with us around, nothin can get to ya, we'll just beat 'em up okay?" he said trying to help. "After all, if your scared of a ghost....how will you fight a Kishin? Much less join the D.E.A.F?" he asked. "And Loki, you really scared of the floor breaking? You can just climb back up? I thought you said you weren't scared?" Shi asked.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

http://www.quotev.com/25497520

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:44 pm

[Loki]
"life lesson #1 Shi never go it alone if i died who would know if i went in alone if i got kripped who could help me out if i was alone, it is just a precaution"
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:17 pm

Shi sighed and held his hands up. "Whatever dude....where I'm from, you go alone, or else you DO die....but I get your point." He replied, not completely explaining himself, tending to only let out bits and pieces of his past here and there. If they were seriously curious they could ask Lord Death or get close enough to him for him to tell them. "Then again, I never thought this would happen to me...." Shi thought to himself. He looked at Siru "A partner.....and a good group of.......friends?" he thought the last word carefully, he had only ever heard it being used here and there by others. He came to realize that he may have some.....he wasn't sure though.....he heard that they were to lay their life for one another.....at first he thought this stupid and ridiculous, but now?

Shi shook his head to clear his thoughts again. "So we goin in or what?" he asked. " 'Caue I'm interested." he said.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:01 am

[Siru]
As she stepped onto her familiar yard she realized something. crying....footsteps...seeing a girl....aw come on...how manyb people saw me?! "Guys would you hate me if I told you I knew for a fact this place isnt haunted..." She blushed realizing that she had to explain what those noises were.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:17 am

(sorry i havent been on)

-Beyond-

Beyond turned to face this person."Wait what?" He was confused. He bearly even heard what the person said.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:08 pm

[Kain]
"I am speaking to you through our minds I will explain everything once you come to the fountain in the center of town"

[Loki]
"umm i would believe you Siru, i just don't want to say why. but let's go in anyway it woulds still look cool inside."
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:59 pm

"How do ya know that for sure?" Shi asked Siru curiously, he noticed she was blushing and got a bit confused. He wondered if she had a good sixth sense....well according to what he had heard, most Meisters do. "If this place isnt haunted.....then Loki lied and was just probably tryin to spook us.......knowing how he put traps all over the school he might as well coulda done somethin to the house to make it seem haunted..." Shi said, thinking about it. "All you need is some traps and sounds, with a good story and house.....then your done..." Shi said, finishing.

"Either that or someone old and creepy lives here, making up a story to scare little kids so they would get off of his lawn..." He said sarcastically.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:31 pm

-Beyond-

Beyond walked to the fountain in the certain of town. He looked around wondering who was talking to him though his mind. He looked around. At first he didnt see anyone. So he sat down and waited.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:30 am

(Hey are we going to continue?)
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:14 am

(sorry i was busy working yesterday)
[Loki]
"well... i don't know about any traps but i did make up that story, the truth is i heard that a student is living here and i wanted to offer them a room at my house. it is just a rumor but if it was true i wanted to help who ever lived here. my mom taught me that you should help anyone you can." Loki said "i just thought you guys wouldn't come with me if i didn't make up some crazy story."

[Kain]
"Good I'm glad you came now i have on final task for you if you look into the water of the fountain you will see a Sword, i want you to grab it and try to connect your soul to it then i will show myself to you and aid you through the DWMA." the rusty katana trembled for a slight moment then stopped moving.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:45 am

-Beyond-

Beyond looked in the water. He did see the sword. He slowly picked it up from the water and looked around. He tried to connect with it. He saw the soul. He closes his eyes and lightly touched he sword with his head. He connected with it. He opened his eyes and smiled. "Ok..that wasnt that hard.." He said aloud.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:28 pm

[Kain]
Suddenly all of the rust shed off of the sword and and was replaced with ans azure flame the metal of the sword was black and glistening then the sword transformed into a human. "thank you i am in debt to you Sir. now here this is going to hurt a little bit." A rune began to burn onto Kain and beyonds right hand. "From this day on you are now may meister, i am Kain the blind knight."
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:30 pm

-Beyond-

"ow!" He looked at the burn. Then looks at Kain. "Ur blind?" He looked into Kain's eyes. "Im..Im Beyond Birthday..but just call me Beyond.." He half smiles.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:09 pm

"HA!! I knew it......well atleast a crazy old hag with nothing else to do but make up stories to scare little kids doesn't live here...." Shi finished. "But if a student lived here......it wouldn't be a bad idea really......just needs to be fixed up a bit and it'll look awesome!!!" he said. "And it's way better than where I live...." he thought this last part to himself. He turned his attention to his partner, seeing that she had something to say.

Last edited by Wolf-Sempai on Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:47 pm

[Kain]
"don't worry about my blindness i can see just fine with my soul, i just can't see colors or small details. that rune i burned onto your hand will protect me azure flame." Kain then bowed and replied "i must thank you for waking me from my 100 year slumber and i have chosen you to become my meister"
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:08 pm

-Beyond-

Beyond looked and half smiles. "Why did you choose me?"
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:17 pm

[Kain]
"your soul i could feel it, It called to me, it told me that you were the one the one i have been looking for for so long. I will mold you into one of the strongest meisters in the world and i will be your partner and only yours. now if you don't mind i have slept for a hundred year and i would really like some food" Kain said as he stretched out every mussel he had.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:23 pm

-Beyond-

He was suprised. He couldnt believe that. But he did. He smiles. "Oh of course..come with me..i will get u food." He smiels and sticked out his hand.
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:35 pm

*SO SORRY FOR NOT BEING ACTIVE! I had a lot to do this week but Imm baackk!*
[Siru]
She just stood their playing with the end of one of her ponytails. She flinched when Loki had pointed out the truth, and she felt Shi's eyes on her. But when he mentioned an old hag....ohohoh....she lost it. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?! AN OLD HAG! I AM NOT AN OLD HAG!!!". (Super pissed chibi face mode activate!) She just realized what she had said and how she just gave her little secret away and then uproared at her partner. "I...I...Im so sorry.." She bowed towards Shi. "I didnt....I just..I didnt want anyone to really know.." She then looked at Loki apolligetically and asked "where did you here about it...."
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:20 pm

"Nah your fine...." Shi said, not offended in the slightest since Siru apologized. "Plus, your my partner....anyways I was just kidding about the whole old hag stuff...." Shi said. "Anyways, need help pickin the place up?" He asked, wanting to help out. Although this wasn't very like him, he thought it would be the right thing to do for his partner.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  kenrioku Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:54 pm

[Kain]
"great I'm glad you know a place because I'm starved." Kain put his arms behind his head then said "so were exactly is it"
[Loki]
"All I can say Siru is it was a rumor i didn't know you lived here. you don't need to be embraced how about this why don't you ans Shi live with me and we can fix up this house for the both of you to live in. also i will not take no as an answer from you Siru. lets see if i do this for you, you can tutor me in class does that sound like a deal." Loki said then he extended his hand to shake on the deal.
kenrioku
kenrioku
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Black★Star Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:29 pm

"Wait a sec......we'll be living together?" Shi asked, he knew that most partners did that, but he has allways been alone, so this was a bit weird for him. But yet again he heard from either Stein or one of the extreme nerds in class that it somehow helps with resonance. That, he didn't know much of, he was moderate when it came to his brains, but he makes up for it with strength and will-power. And, on the up-side, he wasn't all that stupid. But that's aside the case. "So let me get this straight....we live with you until the place gets all cleaned up.....then me and Siru move in to the place?" He asked. "Wait a minute.....who made you in-charge?" Shi asked, in a kind of angry and annoyed, and yet not too offending tone. Just now noticing the fact.
Black★Star
Black★Star
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Homunculus Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:07 am

-Beyond-

Beyond laughs a little. "Just follow me.."
Pride Homunculus
Pride Homunculus