DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED]

+5
Shinigami
KuraVix
Lemon
Soul~of~Crows
Tsubaki
9 posters

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down

.:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED] - Page 5 Empty Re: .:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED]

Post  KuraVix Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:18 am

(Freddy)

Someone like Pricklepants sprained his ankle and there was Freddy, lying weakly on the floor.
"I don't know" he replied. "My hearing has only just come back. Can you see anything?" He didn't want to admit it but he was afraid of how dark it was. Normally there'd be some light. The blackness usually would turn into different shades of grey. Could he have gone blind? He could hear shuffling. Maybe it was Pricklepants crawling or walking. Perhaps someone else was alive and mindlessly following the voices.
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

http://kuravix.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

.:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED] - Page 5 Empty Re: .:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED]

Post  Tsubaki Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:57 am

[Pricklepants the Kid]

"No, I can't see anything."
Still limping, he stretched his hands out in front of him, to prevent himself from crashing into any rocks. A small amount of pain shot through his ankle every time he put pressure on it. His hands brushed against something soft.
"Freddy...is that you? Where are you hurt?"
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/SacfiMoon?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:45 am

"No, its me amigo..." Humberto's voice answered Pricklepants the Kid's question, "What happened? Why did the floor open?" His head waz buzzing with questions, although he knew that they could only be answered one at a time. He had a weird feeling that the evil voice in his head and this odd occurring were connected, but at this time, he had no idea of the link. Perhaps, he thought, I may find out later, when the voice speaks to me again.

"You won't find out yet child...just know that I am your friend. Your mad friend."

"Do you hear that voice?" Humberto questioned to Pricklepants.
Shinigami
Shinigami
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:14 am

[Pricklepants the Kid]

"Humberto! I'm glad to see you!" he said, relieved, "I'm not sure. But we're going to find out." he felt brave just saying it, although the feeling didn't reach his heart.
Humberto started talking about a voice.
"A voice? I didn't hear a voice." Pricklepants the Kid looked at Humberto strangley, "Perhaps you hit your head when you fell."
He held out his hand for Humberto to pull himself up.
"We have to find Freddy. He's hurt but I can't find him in the darkness."
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:45 am

(Freddy)

He listened to Pricklepants and Humberto talking. So he was alive too. Shame. That just left Amaya. He wasn't sure how strong she was. Did she even fall in? He faintly recalled seeing her running. Now wasn't the time to think about that. He needed help quick.
"I-I'm over he-here" he called quietly, his voice shaking. "I've hit my head. I-I think it's bl-bleeding."
Whatever strength he had left was being sapped out of him. Whoever has done this, I'm going to kill them he promised himself.
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:54 am

[Pricklepants the Kid]

He turned away from Humberto and whispered to him,
"This way."
Once again, he stuck his hands out in front of him so he wouldn't walk slap bang into a wall. He followed the sound of Freddy's fading voice, nearly tripping over his own feet. He kept walking until his feet touched something.
"Freddy? Is that you?"
He said his head was bleeding, Pricklepants the Kid thought. Quickly, he tore a strip off the end of his shirt and felt around for Freddy's head.
"Freddy, tell me where it's bleeding."
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:04 am

(Freddy)

He felt hands touching him. Freddy opened his eyes slightly, it didn't make any difference. His vision was the same either way. "It hurts" he moaned weakly. He didn't even have the strength the insult himself for being so weak. "At the back of my head... It hurts." His voice getting quieter and quieter.
He closed his eyes again. Letting out a trembling sigh, he blacked out.
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:13 am

[Pricklepants the Kid]

Pricklepants the Kid wrapped the strip of cloth around Freddy's head, putting pressure on it to stop the bleeding.
"That should stop it for a while, but if he's not careful, it'll start bleeding again." he spoke out loud, unsure if anyone was actually listening.
There was no response from Freddy; he must have passed out, Pricklepants the Kid thought. We have to get out of here...get help...but I don't want to move Freddy. He might have broken something. I don't want to cause him pain or make it worse.
"Humberto? You still there?" he whispered, "Amaya? Are you ok? Can you hear me?"
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:26 pm

[Amaya]
Where am i?. what is this feeling on my back? whos voices are those that I am hearing? Amaya was trying to move around, she could but was being stopped by something. It took only a second for her to relaize where she was. "oh no" Amaya was in the middle of a pile of rubble. She was hurt, and bad. If she didnt get out soon she could be crushed. Giant peices of Debris lay ontop of her, she started to panic until she heard her name being called out. "...hello..." She could only faintly whisper. Its pitch black I cant see. i need to use my night ability She closed her eyes and focused on her soul wavlength. She clenched her teeth and started breathing fast, until she whispered.."black sight.." Her eyes popped open and had a faint purple glow to them. She could see everything now, and a small crack in the debris. Only big enough to fit her hand through. She was getting really tired, and that wasnt good she wanted to fin the others. She whispered this time witha lot of effort. "Someone?....there?..." She started to go limp. almost giving up on her chances of getting out. She couldnt move she was totally stuck.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

http://purikurastar.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:31 pm

[Pricklepants the Kid]

"Amaya?" the voice he heard was faint but he could recognise it, "Amaya, where are you? Are you hurt? Do you need help? Can you reach me?"
He continued to press the cloth against Freddy's head- it felt like the bleeding was beginning to cease. He couldn't feel any movement from Freddy. It was still too dark to see anything and he didn't know if Humberto had been able to follow him. He could be anywhere by now. We need light, he thought. I can't do anything to help anyone in this darkness.
"Humberto? Are you still there?"
If only Lemon were here, he thought. I can't do this by myself. He was surprised at himself- even though he was paralysed by fear on the inside, he was carrying on. Maybe I will make a good meister one day, he thought.
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:38 pm

[Amaya]
His voice sounded incredibly close. I must be in a pile of ruble right next to them. "Im..in a pile of debris..Im being crushed." She was hoping she was heard, it hurt alot to breathe now, the rocks heavy weight was taking a tole on her. "Look for a small purple light...thats me." Still whispering hopefully, Amaya moved her hand a little so her eyes could see a little out the hole. She could see Humberto, Kid, and...Freddy? Oh no Freddy, he looks badly hurt. I need to get out I need to help him. She kept looking outside so the light of her eyes could posiibly be seen by Kid who happened to be looking in her direction. "is freddy alright? and Humberto too?" She wasnt sure if she was even talking anymore, or if she was dreaming. [i]I am so tired Im not sure if this I am doing anything or if I am just thinking I am.[/ig
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:51 am

-Humberto-

Humberto just stood there silently- Pricklepants had not heard the voice. It was only him and he couldn't ask Freddy as he knew he would be laughed at.
"Is Freddy alright? And Humberto too?" Amaya's voice was distant, muffled and weak but Humberto knew she wouldn't last much longer if he didn't find her. Coughing from the large amount of dust that billowed up from still falling debris, he stumbled across the cavern, his feet slipping and sliding.
He spotted a small purple light coming from a pile and his heart burst with dispair- how would he move this when Pricklepants was attending to Freddy and hadn't noticed that he had gone?
"Amaya??? We're coming for you, aren't we Ross...?"
Shinigami
Shinigami
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:05 am

[Pricklepants the Kid]

Amaya was being crushed? He had to help her but he couldn't leave Freddy. He swore he could hear Humberto moving around and, through the darkness, spotted a small purple light. There she is, he thought. I have to help Humberto clear the debris.
He looked back down at Freddy, who was still unconcious. Very gently, he placed his head down on his floor and, removing his shirt, scrunched it up and placed it under his head. Left only in a t-shirt in the freezing hole, he said
"I'm coming back in a minute Freddy."
Then he rose and followed the purple light. Pricklepants the Kid felt the debris with his foot, crouched down and began to clear the rocks.
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:47 am

(Freddy)

Pathetic. Weak. Coward. An axe? Why couldn't you have been something more heroic like a sword. I'm ashamed to show my face! Wretched child.
Freddy sat crying in the corner as the voices surround him. The smoke like spirits grinned cruelly as they spat and taunted at him. Freddy gripped his hair.
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry" he wailed. The room went black but himself and the spirits remained perfectly visible. Their gibes hushed as a gastly figure loomed over them. Its blue glowing eyes bore into Freddy, who still clutched his head fearfully.
"Stop crying" it boomed. "Men don't cry, weapon don't cry and heroes don't cry. What are you then?" Freddy didn't reply, his sobs becoming louder. "You'll never be a true weapon. Just a tool. Your future is chopping wood, I can see it."
"Please.... Please stop" Freddy cried, rubbing his eyes. "I'm sorry. If I could become a sword I would. I would!"
"I don't care what you would do. I care about what you can do. Which is nothing" the shaded figure hissed. The glowing eyes started to fade away. Freddy's tears streamed down his face. The spirits started again.
"STOP! PLEASE STOP!"
The scene changed, the cries and sneers died down. Freddy sat in a large blank space. Nothing there except him. It was that dream again... The one he had since he was a child. He hated that nightmare. Seeing himself as a child once more crying and pleading. How much he had changed. If he had been in that situation now, he would have fought back. Challenge the monster and spirits that contantly reminded him. He clenched his fist. Someday he would. Someday he'll fight back. Someday.....
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:05 am

[Pricklepants the Kid]

Pricklepants the Kid continued to pull rocks off of Amaya.
"Amaya? Can you hear me? Are you ok?"
He swore he heard noises coming from Freddy- perhaps he was dreaming about something in his unconcious state.
"Humberto," he said desperately, "Help me get these rocks off of Amaya. Quickly!"
He began to speed up, picking up rocks with the last ounces of strength he had and chucking them behind him, making sure they didn't land on Freddy.
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:54 pm

-Humberto-

Humberto, along with Pricklepants, heaved rocks off of the large pile- his back hurt and his sombrero fell off in the process, revealing spiky brown hair. Ross bit at the smaller rocks and spat them off in the opposite direction, towards where Freddy was moaning. If my father was here...he thought, picturing the time where his father had jumped through a window in front of him.
He summoned up strength from this image and went on fighting against the weight, until the side of Amaya's face could be seen.
Shinigami
Shinigami
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:26 pm

[Stheno]
Knowing she was shrouded and darkness and could not be seen, expect from Amaya, she transformed back into her human/witch form. So she has made friends with a child infected with madness huh? She sneered devilishly as she realized the amazing opportunity she had.At the right time..definitley not today..but i could take both of their madness adn use it to my ability. She chuckled quitley. And watched as the boys unearthed her daughter. She just stared and grinned like a mad woman.
[Amaya]
Half unconcious Amaya felt an ice cold breeze on her face. Because she was only half concious she was seeing halucinations. A boy with two guns was shooting at a giant thing wrapped in scarves. A girl with blue hair and a frog ht was injecting blood into a bag, and a boy with blue hair was jumping towards the frog girl. Then it dissapeared, just a haluciantion. As the rocks were lifted from around her, she tried to breathe. "COUGH COUGH COUGH." Amaya was wheezing from all the dust that sstirred around her. When she tried to breathe she screamed out in pain. A giant slaash was on her left side and every time she breathed it felt like knives constantly jabbing her. She opened up her eyes fully to see around her. What she saw...scared her. She could she Humberto and Kid standing there trying to peer through the darkness, and saw freddy in ahorrible state. when She looked around her, she was paralyzzed. "Where are in the..Kishins old resting place." There were chains hanging lossley from the walls where the bag made out of his skin hung. Then she saw the side of Sthenos face dissapear into a whole in the ground. A giant cavern had opened in the grand and revelaed what looked to be a giant maze. "We are caved in, the opening to teh other hallway is closed off by immense boulders and I dont see anyone else in here." Then she explained to the others where they were and the cavern opening up into the maze.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:55 pm

[Pricklepants the Kid]

He watched as Humerto pulled a rock of Amaya's face- it was scrunched up in pain. She's hurt, he thought. How are we going to get her and Freddy back to DWMA in this state? He didn't want to hurt them more.
He froze, frightened, as Amaya explained where they were- the Kishin's old resting place. It sent chills through his spine. He continued to pull rocks off of her, his hands now shaking and unsteady. Caved in. They had no food, no water. There was no way they could call for help. Lemon, he thought, where are you? We need you.
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:15 pm

[Amaya]
"Let me rest before we do anything." She was gaining her voice back a little. She hld her side as she lightly dragged herself next to Freddy. She lightly punched him in the arm. "Not so tough now Freddy.." Then she dragged off into unconciousness too. But that wasnt a good choice. especially when Stheno was so close, Freddy possibly dreaming inmadness and in the kishins old resting place. Be on your gaurd Amaya. This dream might not be normal. As she was drifting off to sleep she thought she could hear Frddys voice in her head. What? Freddy? She called out in her dream. She walked over to a sobbing Freddy. Why would you want to be a sword? She said smiling to him as she bent over to see his face. I think an axe is pretty cool as it is!
[Stheno]
"SO she fell asleep next to a person whos dream is being infected with madness huh? She might tap in to that dream by accident. This should be interesting." Stheno crossed her arms matched her sou wavelength to her daughter *that was easy*. Now she is listening in on the dream.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:50 am

(Freddy)

Why can't I wake up? Freddy strolled around the endless blank space. He must of been there a long time. He had been walking forever. Every so often, the room would appear again a distance away, far but he could still see every small detail. The tears of his childhood self, the trailing wisps of the spirits. All very clear. He heard everything much too clearly. He couldn't avoid watching it. If he turned around, it was there. If he closed his eyes it was right in front of him. Freddy carried on walking but he never got closer. Once the nightmare finished, the empty space returned. Nothing to do but walk.
The dream played once again. What was it? The 27th time? Something like that. This time, he sat down, crossing his legs. He watched himslef carefully. He tried to remember when he first had this dream. Was he four or six years old? At young age it happened and he still had it, aged fourteen.
He was now at the part where his past self screamed and pleaded at the beast. Looking down at his hands, he waited for the monsters cold, hissing voice. I never came. Instead came a soft, gentle girl voice. His head jolted up, as did the crying Freddy.
"Is that.... Amaya?" he puzzled, squinting his eyes. It was. How did she get into his dream? He jumped up. No... She can't know. She can't be here! No one can know! Freddy ran towards the scene. He didn't get any closer.
The scene carried on playing. "Wh-who are you?" the young Freddy whimpered.
"Don't say anything!" Freddy screamed to them both. Neither reacted to his voice. "STOP!"
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:03 am

[Amaya]
Not fully understanding what was happening in the dream. I dont like seeing freddy like this especially when we are not in our best health. Too much stress could be bad for him. "Freddy...what is wrong? Who are you telling to stop?" Amaya didn't realize where she was or who esle was there. To her all she could see was Freddy. It is his dream after all.
[Stheno]
Good grief Jennifer you are so pathetic now. You used to be stronger than this. Stheno stopped listening in on the dream. This is my chance. My primary goal is to destroy Jennifer, and by her being unconcious, it will make the job easier. Stheno emerged out of the little cavern and examined the scene. Those other boys that are awake should be easy to kill. They are injured so I can easy take them out first. "Pin point" Stheno said with a normal tone. Three sharp metal feathers were produced from her hand and she swfitly threw the at the group. After they hit the ground near Amayas feet, they crackled with electricity. She walks towards the two boys with her head held high, "Hello there, you will be dead soon but a sure if you are strong enough to hold me off, Jennifer..well you call her Amaya, will be saved for the time being." I will chase them down the whole in the wall and see how these students react to the other darkness. Maybe I will receive some data... Another three feathers were produced from her hand. "Shall we?"
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:42 am

-Humberto-

Humberto trembled as he felt someone come up behind him and speak in a low, spooky voice. It was unfamiliar and as her threat and challenge of battle played out, his heart began to thump heavily. Between Pricklepants and him, they had no weapon to battle this mysterious woman. Had this strange person caused the earthquake? And how did she know who Amaya was? He looked desperately at Pricklepants for help.
Shinigami
Shinigami
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Lemon Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:32 pm

- Lemon -
Lemon was exhausted. She hadn't slept for hours, sitting at her grandmother's bedside all day and half the night. Now, at 3am, she was finally home, assured by the doctors that Granny would be OK without her. Entering the house, her weary brain registered something - something was wrong. It was the middle of the night. Why were Prickles and Humberto's sleeping bags empty? She needed to rest. But she couldn't ignore the fact that her new friends could be off on a mission, or worse - in danger - without her. She quickly made herself a strong banana coffee and, reluctantly, set off towards the DWMA.
When she arrived, the school was in chaos. Staff and pupils were running around everywhere. She found a teacher and asked what was going on. 'A big hole appeared - in front of the mission board - four pupils fell down - a hedgehog kid, a goth girl, a guy with purple hair and a little Mexican boy - no time for lessons now - this is war against the Kishin - find your partner, little girl - we need to figure!' The flustered teacher rushed off.
Lemon had no doubt that her friends were the ones down the hole. She ran to the mission board. A pile of rocks blocked the gaping hole in the floor. Lemon stared. She needed to help her friends. How would she get down there? She couldn't do anything without Amaya. Except human things. Wearily, she realised what she had to do. She stood behind a rock on top of the pile and started to lift it.

Lemon
Lemon
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Location : A parallel universe where my friends aren't the kind of people who pull my sleeve and wear walrus costumes to the prom.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:45 pm

[Stheno]
"well whats wrong too scared to fight? Well then you can save your lives by just letting me have Amaya." Stheno was about to walk foward then she stopped with a jolt. She looked up. Another soul is very close to the edge of this crevis. Another meister...perhaps another friend of Amayas. The teachers are definitley staying clear of the crack and so are the other students. Instead of throwing the pin points at humberto and kid she threw tem upwards towards lemon. They hit near her, crackled with electricity and then lay dormant. It was a warning for Lemon to stay out. Hopefully that should scare away anyone. "I hope you didnt plan to have the soul up there come save..I wont allow it."
[Amaya]
She heard Sthenos voice as she awoke a little. She could only hear Sthenos voice, she realized that Lemon might be up there.
Lemon! Please we need you! Amaya was paralyzed with fear as she stood near freddy (in the dream) If Stheno was here that could only mean one thing..."Freddy, I think they need you out there...Your our only weapon right now.." Then she pushed Freddy inside the dream and half woke him up so he could hear too. "Go.."
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:58 pm

[Pricklepants the Kid]

Pricklepants the Kid had ceased moving and speaking when the strange person had approached them and threatened them. His eyes were wide with fear- she wanted Amaya and somehow, he and Humberto, who were both meisters, had to stop her. Humberto too seemed terrified. As the woman pulled out weapons, Prickles felt like he was about to faint. Freddy, wake up, he pleaded. Please.
The woman was advancing on them and he saw his life flash before his eyes- a coward until the end, he thought to himself, angry. But when she stopped and looked up, Prickles couldn't help but look up too. All he could see were rocks but the strange woman seemed to sense another presence and she sent up something that looked like electric.
Lemon? He prayed. Lemon, please let that be you.
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next