DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED]

+5
Shinigami
KuraVix
Lemon
Soul~of~Crows
Tsubaki
9 posters

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down

.:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED] - Page 4 Empty Re: .:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED]

Post  Lemon Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:23 pm

- Lemon -
Lemon didn't know what to think. So Freddy had a home - on his own, probably. She hoped he was OK. She was so pleased Prickles and Humberto wanted to stay with her. She led the way to the greengrocers, chatting happily,but as they got nearer she felt shy. What would they think?
When they got there, her sister was out - partying, Lemon supposed. They went upstairs to the flat above the shop. It was small, but cosy. An open fire crackled and Lemon found some bread, cheese and marshmallows to toast. Lemon's grandmother was a typical old lady - friendly, with a mound of cotton wool hair and cheeks as red and round as the apples she sold. She brought them tea (and banana juice for Humberto) and made up beds with sleeping bags on the floor for the guests. It seemed perfect. Before they went to bed, Lemon cleared her throat. 'Um, it's great that you guys are staying here... But I want to say... I guess you think I have an easy life, compared to yours. That I'm spoilt and ungrateful. And I guess I am. I don't really know what my point is, but I guess... Just don't judge me, OK? I'm as strong as the rest of you. Even as strong as Freddy. So uh... Goodnight, I guess. You guys are great friends.' She smiled and went up to her room, buzzing with the day she'd had.

-End of Day 1 for Lemon -
Lemon
Lemon
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Location : A parallel universe where my friends aren't the kind of people who pull my sleeve and wear walrus costumes to the prom.

Back to top Go down

.:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED] - Page 4 Empty Re: .:DCICSD:. (RPG HERE) [CLOSED]

Post  Shinigami Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:32 pm

-Humberto-

Humberto thanked Lemon as she climbed the stairs and gave a big yawn. He bit sleepily down on one of the bananas his new friend had given him at the greengrocers shop- something which his village, Avocado, lacked. He savoured it's flavour and gave each one of his friends a small bite.
He settled down into the sleeping bag, humming a prayer to the Great Rabbit in Spanish and wiggling his nose in time with the lyrics. He pulled his sombrero down over his eyes and after saying a brief goodnight to Pricklepants the Kid, settled down to a deep sleep. As he sank a slowly into unconsiousness, a voice came in his head.

"Goodnight child...find out what you can...I will come for you soon."

END OF DAY 1 FOR HUMBERTO
Shinigami
Shinigami
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/SacfiMoon?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:35 pm

[Pricklepants the Kid]

As Pricklepants the Kid entered the greengrocers shop after a brief trip with Lemon and Humberto, he tried to smile to himself at how normal it all seemed. A greengrocers shop. He was almost jealous of such a permanent home- the spaceship he had grown up on was rarely in the same place for long. But the events of the evening had shaken him and the smile failed to come.
He nodded at Lemon after she had presented them with food and sleeping bags and listened quietly as she spoke to them. I don't think you're spoilt or weak, he thought but didn't say out loud. I like you. I like you all. You're all my friends.
"Goodnight." he said softly as Lemon went to bed.
But he found himself unable to sleep and went to sit by a nearby window. He gazed out over the alleyways and streets of Death City, with DWMA just visible in the light of the smiling moon. His thoughts went to Freddy and a tear escaped. I can't work with someone who hates me, he thought. How will it possibly work?
With his troubled thoughts, he fell asleep at the window.

-End of Day 1 for Pricklepants the Kid-
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Lemon Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:52 pm

*gonna do this now in case I don't have time tomorrow morning*

- Lemon - Day 2 (but it doesn't have to be for everyone else)

Lemon woke up and went to say good morning to her grandmother... But she got a shock. The old lady was lying on the floor, blood coming from her head, her leg at a funny angle. 'Granny!' Lemon acted fast, staying calm. She called an ambulance and scribbled a note for Prickles and Humberto (who were still sleeping): Hi guys, my grandmother has been injured. I'm going to hospital with her and I probably won't be back for a few days. Help yourselves to food and feel free to sleep here. If a weird drunk girl arrives it's my sister. Tell Amaya I'm sorry I can't start training straight away. Lemon Smile The ambulance arrived and Lemon left, holding her grandmother's hand, not knowing when she could start training.

*I won't be able to post til Wednesday night so just ignore Lemon, pretend she's at the hospital. K?* XD
Lemon
Lemon
Two Star Meister
Two Star Meister

Location : A parallel universe where my friends aren't the kind of people who pull my sleeve and wear walrus costumes to the prom.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:29 pm

*awkward time reverse thingy for Amayas end of day*
Amaya watched as everyone left, she smiled. "Well Amaya you really did yourself in. Telling them your whole life story, well I guess thats what they need in order to be your friends." She looked up at the weird moon. "Even thoght its dark out..."she looked around in the doors of the DWMA a professor stood the door beconing her to come in. "One second I need to do something!" Amaya ran to a little bush with dark purple flowers, she picked one. "Ok Im coming!" She shoouted to the teacher. The teacher brought her inside the DWMA into the bottom where they set up a room for her (kinda like Crona's in the anime). They know about my past and offered this room. Lord Death new of my mother personally so.. She shut the door and walekd to the back corner of her room. She pulled out a broken peice of cement which revealed a large hole. In it a black book was hidin in there. "day one.." Amaya sighed as she put the flower in the book. And time for bed. She fell asleep thinking about what class she was going to be in tomorow and hoping that it was with some of her new friends.
-Day 2 for Amaya-
Amaya gets up and gets dressed really early and reaaly quick. She runs outside still kind of half asleep. "Ok Amaya. you have about and hour and a half before school starts." I will run in Death City to gain strength every day. Then after school i will train with my weapon and then look up information on weapons and meisters and soul stuff "This year I will be really productive!" Amaya runs out of the DWMA front enterance and starts jogging on the sides of the streets. She passes a cute little store (Lemons house). She stops and examines it."Wow I should visit here later."
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

http://purikurastar.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:28 am

(Freddy)

-Day 2, at the mission bulletin-

He scanned the bulletin, hoping to find a decent mission. Since it would be his first one, he wanted something simple with a very high chance of getting a soul. His agitated stomch growled at him. He had nothing to eat for the past twenty-four hours. No food magically turned up over night. It would be nice to eat a soul, or a Kishin Egg. He heard they were delicious and was eager to try one.
Many of the missions needed meisters who had Soul Perception. Does Pricklepants the Kid have this ability? Perhaps having a partner would be useful. If he still had a partner. Freddy thought back to the previous night where he attacked Pricklepants the Kid. He didn't regret it. It wasn't his fault he was angry about being stalked home.
He scratched the back of his neck. "I'd better go find him" he mumbled. "I can't choose a mission without him, if we are still partners." Leaving the bulletin, he went in search of his maybe-partner.

KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

http://kuravix.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:46 am

[Pricklepants the Kid]

-Day 2-

The next day, Pricklepants the Kid woke up to find a note from Lemon, explaining her absence. How awful, he thought. Without saying a word, he quickly dressed, swiftly left the greengrocers and made his way to the entrance of the DWMA.
It was quite busy already and a feeling of dread came over him. He'd have to face Freddy. He hesitated for a moment before stepping inside. This was it. He was finally going to become a proper meister. Hands in pockets, he shuffled in through the crowd and began to walk through the various corridors, trying to memorise them all.
He stopped mid step when he saw Freddy at the mission bulletin. I can't do this, he thought. Not after last night. No, a voice told him at the back of his head. Don't be a coward. You're a meister. Face your fears.
But his feet wouldn't move and he turned away, hoping Freddy hadn't spotted him.
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:58 am

DAY 2
-Humberto-

Humberto read the note that Lemon had left and nodded miserably. So now he would probably be alone all day, with his new friend gone. He tied his scarf around his face and crept out of the house, noticing that Pricklepants the Kid was also gone and had left him. Death City was full of hustle and bustle, with students of Shibusen ambling to the first lessons of the day and Humberto merged with them as they ascended the great steps. He spotted Amaya staring at the greengrocers but turned away from her quickly- she was the one who he had spoken to least but couldn't cope with making another friend yet. He felt nerves bulding up in his stomach.
"Get a hold of yourself..."he whispered to himself and he moved his shoulders up and down in agreement. He used his lasso to hoist himself out and swung clumisly through the main doors.
Humberto noticed Freddy standing in front of the mission bulletin and hummed a tune as he skipped over, wiggling his nose.
Shinigami
Shinigami
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:10 am

(Freddy)

He hadn't gone far at all when he spotted Pricklepants the Kid.
"Oi, Prickles" he shouted, ignoring the stares of the other students around him. Pricklepants the Kid had turned his back on him. He is angry he thought bitterly. An alien feeling tightened in his chest. Guilt? Sadness? It couldn't be, Freddy did what anyone normal would do. He defended himself and you don't invite anyone you just met to your home. Unless you were Lemon. Inviting over three boys... She just met....
He noticed bright orange clothing and a giant hat with rabbit ears stuck on skipping towards him. Oh no. Not again.
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:23 am

[Pricklepants the Kid]

Freddy had called out his name.
"Ye...yes?" he stammered as he turned round to face him, not making eye contact. How can I be frightened of my own partner, he thought. It's pathetic.
He spotted Humberto approaching and called out to him.
"Morning Humberto!" he tried to sound cheery and friendly, all the while he was shaking like mad, party because of nerves and partly because of fear, "Horrible news about Lemon's grandma wasn't it?"
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:37 pm

(Freddy)

Pricklepants the Kid was trembling before him. His voice shook as he tried talking to Humberto. Something about Lemon?
"Prickles, there isn't time to chat. There's stuff I really need to do" he snapped. He hoped that his grumpy mood wouldn't cause the hybrid the wet himself with fear. Then they would definitely be partnerless.
His left hand brushed through his spiked purple hair. "Anyway there's something I need to ask you. As a meister, have you got any special abilities?" He asked hopefully. He waited for Pricklepants response.
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:39 pm

[Amaya]
She was walking out of a corridor that lead to her room in the DWMA corridors. She only had to walk around one and then almost walked into Freddy at the bulletin. She had come to check it out for herself, and would discuss wiith Lemon the best option for their mission. "Oh! freddy Im sorry I didn't see you there!" She held her hands up apoligetically. She looked over beind him and noticed the other two. "Hi guys!" She waved and walked over to Prickles. Then she stopped, she noticed the weird tension between Prickles and Freddy. And the sad look on prickles face. "Wait, is everythig ok?..." She looked around. "And wheres Lemon, Is she alright?"
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:51 pm

[Pricklepants the Kid]

"I...uh...don't know." the words sounded pathetic coming out of his mouth. Luckily for him, Amaya walked around the corner for a minute and came over.
"Hi Amaya. Umm...yeah..." he tried to sound ok, "Everythings fine. But Lemon left a note this morning saying that she was taking her grandma to the hospital. I don't know how long she'll be gone."
Pricklepants the Kid turned his head back to Freddy.
"As I said, I'm not sure. I guess I'll just have to find out."
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:04 pm

(Freddy)

Freddy scowled. "You don't know? Can't you see souls or anything?" he snapped, completely ignoring the news about Lemon's grandmother. "Tons of missions need a meister with special skills and I'm not a meister." Freddy was using the wrong approach. He was terrifying the hybrid and fear made people nervous, confused and quiet.
"You don't know what abilities you have? Do you even have any abilities? You're not going to get far without any. A weapon like me needs a confident and strong meister! Not a bewildered, spineless creature like-" Freddy's rant was cut of from a loud growl from his stomach. He blushed and turned his head away, hands digging deep into his jacket, embarrassed.
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:17 pm

[Pricklepants the Kid]

"Well I've never tried seeing souls..." he said, fearful of his weapon, "I'll have a go if you want me to." He remained silent as Freddy called him 'bewildered' and 'spineless'. He didn't want to anger Freddy any further by arguing back, not that he had the guts to anyway. Maybe I really am spineless, he thought miserably. Some meister I am.
A small smile threatened to escape as Freddy's stomach rumbled. Freddy looked quite embarrassed about it so he pulled out a small apple from his pockets.
"Here." he said, tossing it over to Freddy, "It was supposed to be my breakfast but I wasn't hungry."
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:19 pm

[Amaya]
"What!?, oh no thats horrible!" I hope her grandmother is ok. Knowing all of those kishin eggs are around Death city... "I know! I will send her a fruit basket!" She looks around at everyone. "I will fill it with the same fruit that Lemon has in her weapon form and decorate it!" I hope she doesn't think its weird. " I can have you all sign a card too!" Wait, all fo that fruit, thats going to cost a lot. Ill just use half of the money I was saving for a new place. Amaya's stomach growled. She doesnt interuppt the little bickering going between the partners, iuntil he heard Freddys stomach growl. "Oh man im hungry, do you guys want to join me in the cafeteria i school. They serve breakfast!" She poointed behind her hoping everyone would join her, she doesn't like eating alone. [i]I hope eating together will help them sort this out.Looking at freddy, "you can eat it in the caf!..if you want."
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:26 pm

-Humberto-

Humberto nodded as Pricklepants the Kid spoke to him and just listened as they discussed their powers. He felt lonely again and went back to reading the board- there were several missions but all required both a meister and a weapon. He was about to accept Amaya's invitation to eat in the cafeteria when suddenly, the sky went dark and a terrible rumble came through the ground- the floor beneath the group began to split, sending debris flying everywhere. Humberto let out a scream as he tumbled through the floor into the darkness below...
Shinigami
Shinigami
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul~of~Crows Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:34 pm

[Amaya]
"What the-!!!" As the graound split Amaya kept her balance. She noticed Humberto fall in. "HUMBERTO!!!!!" Without thinking she sprinted with increbile speed (<- shes a good sprinter Razz) and reached out over to him. Then a peice of debris hit her back and she fell in with him, but quickly put her feet on the wall of the inside crevis and ran downward towards him. Still not thinking.
[Stheno]
What is this? another darkness? this should be interesting. Stheno, is in her black bird form, she flies in to the crevice after Amaya goes in. If she reaches the source of this darkness it might fuel her shadow blade. I cant let that happen now can I? Stheno flies down and sees Humberto, how intersting..i will watch from a distance.
Soul~of~Crows
Soul~of~Crows
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:48 am

(Freddy)

Freddy caught the apple, his face lit with surprise. "Er... thanks" he said with rosy cheeks. It wasn't much but it was something. He put it in his pocket. He really is a nice guy, he thought with a smile. As Amaya recommended going to the cafeteria, he nodded slightly without a thought.
The ground suddenly began shaking and darkness engulfed them. "What the-" he shrieked as the ground split beneath the group. He fell through the ground. Screams came from all directions. Students tumbled down with them. Everthing got darker and darker until he could see nothing.
His head smacked against a hard object. His body became paralyzed and his eyelids grew heavy. He drifted into unconsciousness.
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:01 am

[Pricklepants the Kid]

He smiled at Amaya and Freddy as they talked about going to the cafeteria. Suddenly, the ground split and everyone around him started screaming. Pricklepants the Kid saw Humberto falling into the hole in the ground and he called out to him.
"HUMBERTO!!!" he clung onto a bit of debris and watched as Amaya followed Humberto and Freddy tumbled down into the darkness. He felt his fingers weakening, the debris was crumbling.
"Oh Grand High Hedgehog," he prayed, "Protect us."
There was a large crack as the debris came loose and he fell, his scream joining the others. He couldn't see anything. He didn't sense anyone around him. It felt like he would fall forever.
He landed on something hard and a sharp pain shot through his ankle. Pricklepants the Kid lay there breathless and winded, in the darkness, unable to move and unable to speak.
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:44 am

(Freddy)

Freddy's eyes flickered open. He could see nothing, only the darkness. He tried lifting his head that sent a sharp pain through his body. He couldn't move. Everything hurt too much, especially his head. His hearing was fuzzy. He couldn't tell if anyone was there with him. He was surprised he survived such a fall but he would've been better off dead if he couldn't move.
Keep calm he told himself. Start of small. He tried to twitch his finger. It moved slightly, sending a jolt of pain up his arm. The pain wasn't as great as his head. He's just have to fight through it. Making tiny movements in his fingers, the pain faded away. His movements got bigger till he was used to the agony. He moved to bending his wrist, shifting his arm until his entire arm regained mobility. Gradually, he pulled his arm up to his head. He gently brushed through his hair, closing in on the throbbing at the back. His hand touched something warm that ran through his fingers. Blood? He felt dizzy, his arm flopped to the ground again. How long had he been there? If he was bleeding then he could've lost a lot of blood since he was unconscious for a while. He needed help. Crossing his fingers, he called out with a croaky voice. "Anyone there?"
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:54 am

[Pricklepants the Kid]

Pricklepants the Kid didn't know how long he'd been lying there. It felt like hours, days. His throat was dry and all he could do was whimper. He'd managed to pull himself into a sitting position, propped up against a wall or a rock but he couldn't stand; his ankle was too painful. He'd managed to scratch his face but the cut had scabbed over.
He glanced around but it was completely dark. Through the darkness, he heard someone call "Anyone there?". Freddy.
"F...Freddy." it took a lot of effort and it wasn't more than a hoarse whisper but it echoed- they had obviously fallen into a large hole, "Freddy, I'm here."
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:58 am

-Humberto-

Humberto opened his eyes slowly, coughing. His head felt cloudy and his sombrero was askew. He wiped the dirt off of his face with Ross, making smudges on his cheeks and nose. His shoulder was cut, and blood was trickling out of his. He bolted upright, shouting at it.
"Smith...SPEAK TO ME SMITH!" When there was no reply, he began to scream and cry, like a small child. He heard Freddy call out croakily and he began to crawl towards the sound, dragging himself along the floor painfully. With each scrape, he let out a small moan and heard the fabric of his poncho tearing. And where was Pricklepants the Kid and Amaya? Where they alright?
Shinigami
Shinigami
Three Star Meister
Three Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  KuraVix Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:05 am

(Freddy)

There was a reply. He couldn't make out what had been said. He recognised the voice though. "Prickles!" he gasped with relief. "A-are you okay? I can't move."
He felt so pathetic. He hated asking for help. He tried testing his arm again. It moved with ease this time. His other arm moved reluctantly. That arm hurted more than the other. He pressed his hands feebily onto the rocky surface. He struggled to lift his body up without the aid of his legs. He collapsed, crying out. He could hear his cry echoing. His hearing was coming back.
KuraVix
KuraVix
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsubaki Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:11 am

[Pricklepants the Kid]

"I think I've sprained my ankle, but apart from that I'm fine!" he replied, relieved Freddy was alive, "Hold on, I'm coming to help you."
He pushed his body with all his might and managed to pull himself until he was standing on one leg. He turned to the direction the voice was coming from and began to limp, unsure if he was even going in the right direction.
"Have you heard from Amaya? Or Humberto? Are they ok?"
Tsubaki
Tsubaki
Four Star Meister
Four Star Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next